Debbie's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said "I want you to watch me fuck you, like you did for my buddy here." She again turned her eyes down to watch him pump in and out of her.

"And I want you to cum for me, too, my little fuckmate. If you could do it for him, you can do it for me. If you don't, my other buddy here knows what to do with that gun." How could she possibly make herself cum while being raped, with the threat of death hanging over her? Could she even do it? She was still tensed, but I sensed her hips moving. She was trying.

The black guy said "Man, you should feel her cunt clamp you and her legs try to squeeze you when she cums. It's a real thrill."

She still tried, but was losing strength.

The short guy said "Hey, she's slowing down. You better cum if you know what's good for you."

She tried to mumble something past the panties in her mouth, but no one could understand. The black guy pulled the torn panties out and Debbie said "It would help if someone rubbed my clit and nipples." She was desperate if she would talk to them like that.

The tall one said "Make her man do it."

"Yeah," said the short guy. "Let her hands go and rub her. And you, fuckhole, don't get any ideas with those hands. Put them above your head and keep them there." I tenderly let her hands go and was about to shake off the condoms the rapists had put there.

The tall one said "You keep those rubbers on your fingers – we don't want you to put your fingers on our cunt – it's our property now. Use the condom fingers to rub her clit."

The black guy stuffed the useless panties back in Debbie's mouth. She moved her arms up as far as she could, above her head and my head, stretching her breasts and ribs even more. I was staring at her armpit with its tuft of hair and I could smell and feel her sweat. I looked up at her face – she was staring down at her own rape, the torn side of her panties sticking out of her mouth and falling down over her cheek.

I moved both hands to her tits, where I felt sweat on her chest. I stroked her nipples up and down the way she likes it. Then I slid one hand down her body to her pubic hair, running through more sweat on the way down. I could feel the short guy fucking her. I moved two condom-covered fingers to her clit and began to rub on either side of her clit hood. The short guy's bare cock slid past my fingers and bumped into my hand with each stroke.

All three were looking at my hands as I pulled back her dark hood, exposing her little pink clit. She began breathing harder, and closed her eyes. I held her hood up with two fingers as I used the third to gently circle her clit. The short guy's pounding continued, and Debbie started to buck her hips a little more.

"Hey, I said to watch me fuck you. Open your eyes!" the short guy ordered. She looked down again over her rising and falling ribs, her naked tits, her flat belly, down to her pubic mound and the stranger's cock fucking it with my hand stroking her clit. I pulled her nipple up from her body and twirled it around, jerking it up and down – sometimes that gets her off.

She was sweating more now on her chest and armpits, and I could see some on her face. The short guy moved his hands up and grabbed her wrists, pinning them above her head I continued to gently stroke her exposed clit (when the short guy's thrusting didn't push my hand harder).

"She's really working up a sweat. Go, baby go!" exclaimed the short guy.

She was grinding her ass into my crotch, which started getting a rise out of my cock. She suddenly looked over her armpit at me, with a look like "How could you be getting an erection while these dirty criminals rape me?"

The short guy reminded her again "Look at me, not him!" Her eyes were again forced to watch the short guy's cock violate her.

I could feel her wetness spreading up her cunt to her clit as I rubbed her with my condom encased fingers. I couldn't touch my own wife's cunt with bare fingers, but these animals could fuck her unprotected and fill her with their filthy sperm.

Her hips began to rock more and her legs strained against mine. I don't know what it was – strange men watching her, her clit being exposed and rubbed, her nipples being pinched and pulled, her legs being held apart by force, her arms being held over her head, watching her pussy be fucked, or the thought that her cunt would soon get its third cum bath, but she began to orgasm.

The short guy ordered her "Look in my eyes."

She looked up at his face and her hips thrust up and down, grinding my hand and her clit against his cock as she moaned "Ahhh! Haaaa! Ahh!" in time with her hip bucking. That was the only sound she could make past the torn panties stuffed in her mouth.

He felt the pulsing of her cunt and knew she couldn't be faking it. Her legs came unhooked from mine and her knees turned out even more, her feet moving to the back of his legs. He stared back into her eyes as he pushed all the way into her and began shooting his sperm into her.

"Oh yeah!" the short guy yelled. "Take my spunk up you cunt!"

She again felt the pressure of a cock against her cervix and the squirts of sperm far back in her cunt. I could see them looking into each other's eyes as they came together, her orgasm only possible because I helped. They stared at each other gasping as her hips thrust against him, rhythmically driving her ass against my cock, and as he filled her with his sperm. He collapsed on her. They lay there for a few minutes, with my hands trapped between them, one on her tit and the other on her clit. As he began to get up, I got my hands free.

"You were right, man. This chick's cunt sure grabbed my cock as she was cumming. She milked all the jizz out of me." He pulled out and stood up, zipping his jeans. My wife lay on top of me, breathing hard. I was no longer holding onto her anywhere, but she was exhausted, splayed out for their viewing, arms stretched above her head and knees wide apart. More sperm dribbled from her open cunt, soaking me even more. Her eyes were closed again, and tears dropped from the sides of her eyes.

"Well, we must be leaving now," the tall one said in mock politeness. "Thanks for a great fuck, cumdump. I hope you hubby has as good a time as we did fucking you. Maybe all our sperm will leave you a little present – something to remember us by. This time, don't try to use the phone."

Maybe if she would have locked the doors, maybe if she wouldn't have stopped me from checking out that noise downstairs, maybe if she had charged her phone or turned it off earlier, maybe if she had drunk some of their whiskey, maybe if they would have used condoms, she might not have had to endure bareback fucking by three dirty, criminal strangers. As it was, they walked out quietly, looking back at their handiwork – my wife, naked, exhausted, sweaty and sobbing, with their sperm oozing out of her cunt. They closed the door. Would our life ever be the same again?

12