Deborah is Well Oiled

Story Info
Slut wife is used by two beach studs.
3.5k words
4.31
211k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah is a real diva. She is a sexually charged wife who finds little satisfaction at home, even though her husband is devoted to her. But hubby James likes to watch, and Deborah gave him many opportunities.

Deborah is a platinum blonde who, at 33, retains a very womanly shape. She is not a skinny little thing, but neither is she overweight. She is all curves and soft flesh. Deborah also likes to show off. She has a closetful of sexy, skimpy outfits and she wears a lot of jewelry. She loves being the center of attention, and is even more aroused when she shows off for her husband. She plays the bimbo role well.

James, who is 14 years older than Deborah, likes seeing his wife in action, too, although he doesn't like to show it. To him it is no different than slipping off to a strip club and ogling the dancers on stage. But with Deborah, he goes home with the dancer. He realized early in their seven-year marriage that he couldn't keep up with Deborah, so he contents himself with watching. James had invested his money well in the 90s and made a killing on digital stocks before Internet bubble burst. He enjoys spoiling his oversexed wife.

During one recent adventure on a steamy August afternoon, Deborah dragged James to the beach. They had ventured off on a long weekend vacation and were staying at a beach resort. The place was packed with college kids at the end of their summer break. Deborah walked down the beach to a wide area between two large hotel complexes. Although there were a few college kids around, she selected a spot back from the water and away from the main beach area.

James laid out a large blanket, and set up the chairs and the cooler. He and Deborah both lay on their stomachs and settled down to soak up the hot rays of the sun. Seagulls could be heard squawking over the sound of the crashing waves. "Do you want something to drink, hon?" James asked.

Deborah didn't immediately answer. She was intent on watching a group of guys playing football several yards up the beach. "What? . . . Oh sure . . . hand me one of those hard lemonades," she said, before returning her gaze to the football game."

A few minutes later, James was already baking in the sun. "Baby, it's pretty hot, I'm gonna go for a swim. Do you wanna come with me?"

Preoccupied, Deborah said, "No, I'm staying here."

James gave his wife a peck on the cheek and jogged to the water.

It wasn't a couple of minutes before two well-built college kids were standing over Deborah. "Hello there," asked one of the boys. "Are you all alone?"

"No, my husband is playing in the water, boys," Deborah said. "Say, can you help me with this oil?"

The two well-built college boys just grinned. "Sure Lady. What do you need?"

"I can't get all oiled up by myself and since my husband isn't paying any attention to me, maybe you guys could take care of my back. What are your names?"

"I'm Jason and that's Kevin, we're seniors on the football team at State . . . Are you sure your husband won't mind?"

"Who cares if he minds? Don't worry, though, he won't cause any trouble. I'm Deborah, by the way."

Jason grabbed the suntan oil and squirted a generous amount on Deborah's back. Since the oil had been laying in the sun it was very hot and the sensation made Deborah squirm. Jason's strong hands added to her feelings of pleasure as he aggressively rubbed her back and kneaded her shoulder muscles. Streams of the hot oil ran down Deborah's sides and Jason slipped his fingers up and down her waist and alongside her breasts.

"Wow, that feels very nice Jason, your hands are very firm. I feel very slick and very hot," Deborah said.

Kevin, meanwhile, had taken the oil and applied liberal amounts from Deborah's asscheeks, down her legs to her feet. Using both hands, he kneaded her calf muscles and slipped along her soft thighs, pressing and rubbing the oil into her sexy legs. Using even more oil, Kevin squirted Deborah's ass, and massaged around the tight thong she wore. He also caressed the sides of her legs, and paid special attention to her feet, making sure each individual toe received attention.

"You boys really know how to treat a woman. I can feel the heat from the sun burning through the oil. Every muscle in me is relaxed."

"Our pleasure Deborah. You DO look hot, and not only from the sun."

And she did. Deborah backside glistened in the sun as beads of sweat lay on top of the oil that covered her body. Since she wore a string bikini top and thong bottom, she almost appeared naked. And she had no shame at all about displaying herself to two strangers, frat boys at that. If only her husband could see what they were doing. But even though James provided her with all the material things she wanted, he didn't satisfy her in bed. I'll bet Jason and Kevin however, and even some of their buddies, could give what she needed.

"So, what are you and your friends into today?" Deborah asked as she reached around and untied the strings on her bikini top to keep from getting tanlines.

"Just throwing the ball around, we're going to have a few drinks later. You can join us if you like," Kevin said.

After cooling off in the warm water, James realized the current had carried him down the beach. He looked around a bit to get his bearings and finally located Deborah. She was being chatted up by two of the college football players.

Deborah eyed the bulge in Jason's shorts and then noticed her husband James walking toward them from the water. She raised up, holding the sides of her bikini top and reached around to tie it in the back. The flimsy material barely covered her ample breasts which spilled over the front providing generous cleavage. The sides of her breasts also threatened to escape from her bikini top, leaving little to the imagination of Jason and Kevin.

"Jason, Kevin, meet my husband James," Deborah said, sitting up now and watching as the college boys eyed her husband warily. "They were helping me oil up since you were off playing in the water."

"Nice to meet you," James said with little enthusiasm. "Honey, would you like a drink?"

"Sure . . . how about one for Jason and Kevin, too," she said.

James reached into the cooler and grabbed three beers and another hard lemonade for Deborah, passing them out to everyone. Deborah lifted hers to drink and the ice melted from the bottle, dripping sexily into her cleavage. Jason and Kevin enjoyed the additional opportunity to ogle her tits. Kevin felt his cock getting interested as he wondered what it would be like to lick the droplets out from between her breasts.

As James took a seat on the blanket behind Deborah, she lay back onto his lap, the back of her head resting on his chest. She stretched her legs out between Kevin and Jason, who was trying to hide what looked to be a massive hard-on.

"You're nice and cool from the water, honey," Deborah said. "But I'm really cooking here. I need to get some more suntan oil on me before I burn. Can you boys lend a hand . . . or two?"

"I'll get it," James said.

"That's OK, honey. I sort of have you trapped here. You can't reach me everywhere unless you get up. Besides Jason and Kevin have strong hands and they know how to work out the kinks in my muscles."

James was a little uneasy about the situation, but he was complacent about Deborah coming on to these two college boys. He didn't protest, figuring Deborah was up to one of her games again. He decided to watch the show.

Jason took the oil and after squirting a liberal amount in his hand, applied it to Deborah's legs, rubbing them up and down until they shone in the hot sun. Her legs were long and he could feel the muscles in her calves and thighs, but the incredible softness of the inside of her thighs had turned him on even more.

Kevin, meanwhile, applied liberal amounts of oil to Deborah's belly. Some of the oil had pooled in her belly button and it felt obscene when he fingered her navel to scoop out the oil. He was careful not to tug on the belly button jewelry that dangled from her navel. He gently rubbed the area between her belly button and the top of her bikini bottom, making sure she was covered with oil.

The scene was as hot as the sun as James watched his wife being tended to by the two college boys. And from with his position directly behind Deborah, he watched from over her shoulder as the strange hands massaged his wife's splayed out body.

Jason's hands inched closer and closer to Deborah's pussy, which was barely covered by the thin material of her bikini bottom. His fingers traveled into the crease between her leg and pussy as he spread the oil on her. Her pussy lips were clearly outlined as the bikini bottom fit snugly. Occasionally he would linger there, letting his fingers explore slightly underneath the material.

"I feel like a queen," Deborah said. "Here I am perched on my husband's lap, laid out to catch the hot sun, with two studly masseuses to rub me all over. I could get used to this. How about my shoulders Kevin?"

Pouring more oil in his hand, Kevin applied it to Deborah's shoulders and neck, rubbing down the front of her chest, not sure how far to go since her husband was right there. A couple of streams of oil slipped down her chest, into her cleavage.

"This isn't working," Deborah said, lifting up and reaching around to untie her bikini top and pull it off. "This is just in the way. Proceed, Kevin."

Deborah handed her bikini top to James. "Here, hold this for me, will you honey?"

Kevin was so awed by Deborah's large breasts he hesitated briefly as he admired them. But soon, he was rubbing her tits aggressively, spreading the oil over, under and around them. Apparently Deborah wasn't accustomed to sunbathing fully nude, as much of the flesh of her breasts was pale white. Her pink nipples sparkled with oil. Deborah giggled as Kevin tried to pinch her nipples but was having difficulty because the oil was preventing him from getting a proper grip.

Kevin left her breasts for a moment and ran his oil-soaked hands down her arms. He held Deborah's arm back, somewhat away from James' view, and positioned it so she could feel his erection through his shorts. As he returned to massaging her tits again, he felt her hand slip into his shorts and take hold of his cock. Her eyes shot wide open and a wicked smile appeared on her face. Deborah could hardly get her hand around Kevin's cock, it was so large and engorged.

Deborah was in heaven. She was red hot and her oil-covered body quivered several times in the excitement of being serviced by three men, although her husband mostly watched. James watched his nearly nude wife display herself to the two frat boys as she allowed them to maul her tits and massage her, not only right in front of him, but while he held her. Deborah knew James was enjoying her lewd performance since she could feel his cock harden in the small of her back.

The beach massage was wonderful, and Deborah was getting hotter by the minute. She wanted to somehow up the ante. "I'll bet your friends are sorry they didn't stop by," she said to Jason and Kevin. "Speaking for myself, I'm glad you two came over to talk. Aren't you glad James?"

Kevin wondered if they could get Deborah away from her husband, she seemed interested in both of them.

"Where are you staying?" Kevin asked Deborah, trying to find out more, especially why James wasn't objecting to the attention she was getting from them both. "We're having a party later on."

"James and I are staying just down the beach, enjoying the hot sun and looking for a hot time," Deborah said. "Aren't we honey?"

"I guess so," James said, not altogether comfortable at the public display of his wife laying on his lap with her breasts bared and her legs spread out between Jason and Kevin, who were leering at her slick and well-oiled body.

"Well, I'm having a great time," Deborah said, lazily soaking up the hot rays of the sun as she continued to be ministered to by the two studs.

"What kind of party are you having?" Deborah said, not sure she wanted to compete for attention with some of the young coeds she'd seen on the beach. But the idea of spending some time with these frat boys was appealing.

"Well it's just a frat party," said Jason. "A lot of the brothers will be there since the girls are planning on going to a male stripper show. God only knows when they'll be back."

Deborah's stomach fluttered with excitement when she learned of the frat brothers' stag party. She knew her husband James would agree to go, although he might be humiliated to see his wife as the center of attention. But she and James had a longtime agreement. Since he didn't excite her sexually, she was allowed to seek release elsewhere. And even though he initially didn't like it, she demanded he come along on her adventures to watch and learn what kinky sex was all about. Their scenes were really hot since the strange men were turned on by taking forbidden fruit, especially taking it roughly from a hot wife whose husband watched. The more her lovers used her and treated her like a slut, the more she enjoyed it, especially when James could see the whole thing.

"I'd love to come to your party," Deborah said. "But you have to promise not to take advantage of me . . . unless I ask."

"Oh! I'm sure we can't promise that," Kevin told her with a smile on his face as he continued to massage her tits. He was glad Deborah had selected a spot on the beach that was somewhat shielded from view since he planned to get into Deborah's bikini bottoms.

Kevin slid his oily hands down her body away from her breasts. Jason quickly shifted so he could get his share of Deborah's her ample breasts.

"There is still some more of you to be oiled," Kevin said as he slid his hands down her belly to the top of her bikini bottoms. Gripping the waist of her bikini he pushed them down and was pleased when she lifted her ass so he could slide them off.

"Mind these for me, hon," Deborah said to James as she took the bikini bottoms from Kevin and handed them to her husband.

Kevin could see Deborah was clean shaven and as soon as her bottoms were off, she opened her legs showing off her bald and shiny pussy. Kevin didn't hesitate, sliding his hand between her legs and gripping her clit in his oily fingers before slipping his them into her cunt. When Deborah began to moan softly, Kevin knelt between her legs, lowered the front of his shorts and took out his cock. He rubbed the rock hard cockhead between the lips of her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Your cock feels so nice down there, Kevin," Deborah said as she shifted her hips up to meet the head of his big shaft. "Push it in baby. I've been looking at that all afternoon."

As Deborah lay sprawled on her husband's lap, Kevin was initially hesitant. But who could resist not trying to fuck a hot, oiled up, sexy 30-something on the beach? Besides, oddly, her husband did not seem to mind. He looked resigned to go along with whatever was going to happen.

"Keep fucking me Kevin," Deborah said. "I want to feel it all the way in."

Then to her husband, "Watch him James. Look at the size of his cock! That's what I'm talking about. You know, Kevin, James just can't keep me satisfied. That's why I have to find strangers to give me what I need. Don't worry, though, James, I'll let you cum on me afterwards. Doesn't that sound good?"

"Yes, honey, but you know I try to satisfy you, and I do love you," James said.

"I know, hon, and I love you, too," Deborah said. "I just need more fucking than you do. And I know you secretly like to see your slut wife being fucked."

Kevin couldn't believe what he was hearing, but he continued to pound Deborah's juicy, wet pussy. Meanwhile, Jason, who so far was left out of the action, grabbed Deborah's hand and placed it on his bulge. She almost frantically started pawing at his shorts, pulling them down and taking hold of his stiff cock.

"Let me suck that big thing," she said. "I want to feel your hot meat on my lips and pushing in my mouth."

Jason didn't have to be told twice as he waggled his cock in Deborah's face, rubbing it over her forehead before plunging it between her lips. Her cheeks puffed out when he first entered her mouth, then hollowed out as she began to suck in earnest. James was getting an up close and very personal view of his wife's face-fucking.

Thankfully it was late afternoon and the crowds on the beach had thinned out. Had anyone strolled directly past Deborah, they would have seen a hot beach bimbo, glistening in the sun, with two young studs servicing her, one pounding her pussy roughly, the other ramming a hard cock in her mouth. They also would notice the passive man who held the woman being ravaged.

Deborah came up for air briefly and hissed, "Give it to me rough Kevin! I want you to fuck my cunt hard while my husband watches. Watch me, James! Watch him fill your hot wife's hole!"

Before continuing his oral assault on Deborah, she told Jason, "Don't you dare shoot in my mouth, baby. I want to wear your sperm! I want to feel your hot cum slime my face!"

With that, Jason thrust his cock in Deborah's mouth, fucking her face wildly as she bobbed her head back and forth on his stiff meat. The sexy scene and nasty talk soon brought Jason and Kevin to the verge of cumming. Deborah felt each college cock become rock hard before they spurted their semen into her pussy and on her face. Her pussy was filled with hot sperm as Kevin continued to pound away. Jason sprayed Deborah's face, shooting onto her forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Some of his cum dripped sexily to her tits. Kevin pulled out of her pussy and kneeled on the other side of Deborah's head. She licked the juices off of both cocks, cleaning up the two frat studs.

"Omigod that was so hot! I'm ready for more," Deborah said. "But we really need to get back to our hotel to get freshened up for the party. "You still want me to come don't you."

"You can come all you want," Kevin said with a wide grim on his face. "I mean you can come anytime tonight. The party is at nine."

Jason and Kevin sat back and watched as Deborah retrieved her bikini top from her husband, and proceeded to put it on. She made no effort to wipe the cum off her face or breasts, and some of it soaked through the top.

"Look at what you nasty boys did," she said. "I must look like quite a mess."

"Nah, you just look like a well-used slut," Jason said.

Deborah smiled and took her bikini bottom from James. She wadded it up and stuffed it into her pussy in order to stop Kevin's sperm from leaking out. The strings of the bikini dangled obscenely from her pussy. She stood up and took a totally sheer cover-up from her beach bag and wrapped it around her waist.

"Come on James, let's get this beach stuff cleaned up." she said. "We've got a party to get ready for."

James dutifully packed up the beach gear and took a good look at his wife, standing there chatting with the two young studs. Cum dripped obscenely from her face and there were two strings of sperm in her hair. Beneath the sheer cover up James could easily see she was naked, except for the bikini strings that dangled between her legs. The oil on her body glistened in the afternoon sun.

"Well, I've had a wonderful afternoon," Deborah said. "But I hope it was just the start of the good things to come tonight. See you later boys . . . Let's go James."

(to be continued)