Deborah Reel from Agnes Scott

Story Info
Playboy's Women of Women's Colleges Issue.
858 words
4.71
7.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Deborah,

"First impressions are the most lasting." The first impression you made on me has lasted over 20 years and to this day it is still a strong and powerful one.

I still remember the first time I saw you. The April 1991 issue of Playboy magazine arrived in my mailbox and took it along with the rest of my mail up to my apartment. I put the mail on the kitchen table, but unwrapped the magazine and took it to my bedroom to relax and flip through. On the cover I saw last month's Playmate Julie Clarke wearing rollerblades and she looked great. I opened the magazine and first flipped through the pictorals before going to the interview, 20 questions and the Playboy Advisor. I started with the Playmate of the Month and saw Christina Leardini. She's beautiful and sexy and I knew that I'd be spending the next month looking at her with my penis in my hand or mounting and humping my pillow, but I wanted to see who else was in the magazine.

I went to the next set of pictures mentioned on the cover: The Women of Women's Colleges.

I love college girls, especially the smart ones. I went through the 10 page spread looking at these beautiful and sexy women and admiring their beauty. Yes, Playboy got it right, and they saved the best for last. There you were on the final page: Deborah Reel, from Agnes Scott College.

My God, you were so beautiful and sexy. I loved your red hair both above and below, your sexy green eyes, and your amazing body. My penis got rock hard the moment I saw you and I knew that you were going to be the subject of my masturbatory fantasies that afternoon.

I went to the bathroom to get a clean towel and made my way back to my bed. After laying one of my pillows on the bed lengthwise and putting the towel on top of it, I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down to my knees, giving my erection room to breathe. Needing more room to move, I slide my pants all the way down to my ankles as I pushed my shirt up. I placed the Playboy magazine just above one end of the pillow so I could look at you when I humped it, then mounted the pillow as if I had you underneath me in missionary position.

It felt so good to rub my erection against the pillow. I supported my upper body with my forearms as I gazed on that one picture of you Debroah as I thought about what it would feel like to have my body pressed against yours, to have my nipples pressed up against your beautiful breasts and to feel your soft pubic hair brushing alongside mine.

I couldn't take my eyes off of you and continued staring at the picture and into your beautiful green eyes as I continued rocking my pelvis against the pillow pretending it was you that I was inside of. I put all my lust, my love, my sexual frustration into each thrust, expressing my desire for you. I would then put my face in my pillow, kissing it pretending I was kissing you along your cheeks, then to your lips and chin, moving down to your neck and those beautiful breasts.

I could feel my orgasm build up and wasn't able to hold it. Oh God, Deborah, I was going to cum for you and cum hard. I was able to hold back long enough to grab the phone and call the 900 number in the article to vote for you as my favorite woman of the women's schools. When I had a chance to leave you a message is when I realized what I could do. I could leave you a message where you hear me cum to your picture.

Once I heard the beep I let it go and reached orgasm, moaning than screaming out your name in ecstacy. I was so loud that the entire building may have and at that moment in time I didn't care. It felt so good and it was so empowering to leave you a message that you may or may not have heard of me expressing my pleasure and joy.

Deborah, I still remember the first time I saw that one picture, and the first time you brought me to orgasm. There have been many many more and I wish I could tell you about. I've always wondered what happened to you after Playboy and what ever became of your life. Did you get married, have kids, have a successful career? Do your friends and family today know about the time when you posed for Playboy? I'd love to hear from you and hope that you might find this one day when you Google your name and respond to tell me.

I hope your are doing well and hope you find comfort and have a smile on your face knowing the impression that one photo of you in Playboy has had on me.

Yours always,

Brad