Debriefing My slut

Story Info
She tells him about her experience with a girl.
2.3k words
4.29
23.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers

"Tell me what happened at the party".

You are relucant at first, not wishing to reveal thoughts you kept to yourself; not willing to admit you had such thoughts, but your Master knew better. Wasn't it through His Will you went to the party in the first place? How could you fail then, to do His bidding, to share with him your innermost feelings; to let him guide and nurture your latent sexuality.

"I was thinking of You at the party.You asked me to notice everything happening around me. I was excited by the music and sheer energy in the room."

"Go on."

"The girls were gorgeous and oozing sexuality. They were all in their late teens and young and beautiful with wonderful breasts and so fragile. They'd all got boys with them. It was fascinating watching the touching and kissing, glorying in their youthfulness."

I nod, showing My approval at your memory. "There is a time before you develop jealousy, when being openly sexual in a group feels very liberating. It's partly to do with youth and the innocence of sexual play .. of discovering .. before you develop guilt, shame and awareness of danger."

"Go on."

Deep inside you admit to yourself that you would have liked to touch their bodies, their breasts, still pert and unworn .. but with all that sexual potential.

You imagine them being subs of a Master and of him offering you the experience of their bodies. You would teach them .. as you borrowed a little of their amazement.

You imagine being able to stand and run your hands over them, over their clothes and this arouses within you a wild, primitive feeling.

Your Master's voice takes over your thoughts.

**********

You are standing behind one who wears a thin top and bra. You smell her perfume and feel her body. Her hair smells clean and freshly shampooed, her body responds to your hands, nipples proud under your fingers.

She would turn and face you .. big carefree smile .. and your hands would be on her back .. her bum .. while her breasts pressed to you.

Would she want to be somewhere private and undress?

If you encouraged her, yes. She is young and happy with her body .. pleased to show it off .. happy that someone wants to play with it .. with her.

She has very large breasts and is sometimes worried they are too big .. but when she is told they are beautiful, she blushes.

Her nipples are .. darker than yours and smaller but erect. She wants to touch yours .. but is nervous. Instead she looks at you, her eyes on yours, seeking approval.

She has naked breasts now and her hands toy with them, welcoming your interest but still unsure of herself.

You remove your own clothes, folding them neatly in a pile. You lift up your breast to let her feel the weight and show her the shape of your nipple.

You hear my words .. "Let her hold them, jane."

Your hands hold her shoulders as she cups each of your breasts and her face is lowered to each in turn, her soft lips clinging for a few seconds .. sucking just a little .. and when she has suckled from both she smiles at you.

She asks if you want to use your lips on her. In her innocence the words slip out. There is no shame, only a need.

You smile at her and run your hands from her shoulder down over the tops of her breasts.

You hear her breathing .. the excitement growing in her and her hands reach to your head .. not trying to force you down .. but willing you to want to .. to want to suck on her nipples. They are pert .. small but aroused .. and rising and falling as she trembles a little.

You resist for a short while, stroking around the sides, rubbing her nipples with your thumbs.

She is less innocent now .. her body aware of the rising lust .. she pleads .. "kiss them?"

You rub your cheeks along her breasts, feeling their softness with your skin. Her hands are in your hair .. feeling your head moving on her body.

She is moving as she feels you on her skin and you know that her body is moist .. that she is sexually stimulated by your attention.

Your lips find each nipple in turn, nuzzling it.

She is swaying to the music .. but her mind is not on the rhythm .. it is just her excuse to gyrate against you.

She grows bolder once your lips touch her .. pushing herself towards your mouth .. hoping that your lips will part .. your mouth will suck her in a way that she has not yet been sucked.

Your hand cups her breast as you lick around the nipple, leaving a trail of moist saliva, then your finger rubs the saliva into the nipple

She gasps and you hear her moan.

She encourages you .. a breathless "yes" as the nipple stiffens even more against your wet finger.

One of her hands stays at the back of your neck but you feel the other slide down. You think she is going to touch your breasts again but the hand slide from your breasts to hers ... and down over her belly.

You reach down and capture the hand

She raises her eyes to meet yours. "Not yet" you tell her

She is confused .. not used to being made to wait .. but draws your head closer, almost touching her face to yours.

You kiss her softly on the cheek and she blushes .. but then brushes her lips on your cheek.

Her face is young and soft .. her gaze one of wonder at what is happening and at how her body is responding to you.

Her lips are inches from yours .. slightly parted .. her breath is sweet.

You kiss her gently on the lips, tasting her lips as she half kisses you back .. a groan of helplessness escaping from her mouth as your hand strokes her face.

Then those smaller hands reach for your face, pulling you closer and you kiss her again, this time more firmly. Her lips press against yours .. open lips .. wet mouth .. her tongue small and pointed .. suddenly free against your lips .. thrusting between them. Your tongue exploring hers.

Now there is no pretence .. she is kissing you .. the way she has learned to kiss young men .. but getting back more than she ever got with them .. the knowledge of what a woman feels .. and wants.

Your hand runs down her back as you kiss and her back arches .. body thrusting towards yours .. her thighs against one of yours .. clinging to you. Still moving to the music .. but now grinding herself on you.

You hold her tightly as her every movement towards you brings another sigh or moan.

Running your hand down her flat belly, your fingers splayed. Then two fingers rubbing over her mound

Her hands are gripping you ... her body tensing.

She wants to feel your hands moving on her. She wants to cum and is fast losing control because she has no inhibitions, no skill.

You nuzzle her neck and she trembles ..

You nibble on her earlobe and feel her body shaking against yours .. her breath ragged now.

You turn to ask me "Should she cum, Master .. so soon?"

My reply is inevitable "Yes jane, give her what she wants."

She is young and cannot stop it .. you feel her shuddering and your hand cups her mound firmly, your fingers rubbing down the crack and she grinds hard against your hand, groaning out loud ..

Fingers curve into her tiny cunt, rubbing just inside.

As you explore her she is pushing herself onto you harder and gripping the top of your arms. You look into her eyes and see that she is yours, totally ..

Your mouth goes down and you suck a nipple hard as she comes and you feel her convulsing around your fingers.

She whimpers as she squeezes you to her, the hands on your head pulling you hard onto her squirming body.

Your arm is around her, supporting her and the spasms of pleasure are forcing her to cling and thrust herself against you.

Your are slowly rubbing the wetness of her soaked crotch .. you have slippery, wet fingers .. and a young woman besotted with you.

She is yours now.

I have watched all of course .. and continue to watch what followed.

**********

I would expect you to teach her some of your ways, stroking her, gently reassuring her.

I would want you to allow her to experience your slower build up, your mature body. To make her give pleasure as well as take.

You would have her hands stroke you all over to see what reactions she got

I would want to see her explore the sensitivity of your thighs .. the soft smooth skin there responding to light fingertips and soft lips.

You would discover the gentleness of her hair falling onto your legs as she inhaled your musky scent of arousal.

Imagine your hands on her head as she buried her face there .. tasted your juice ..

Would she go there without you having done the same to her first?

Yes, she is now yours to use, to teach. But if you chose to inspect her then she would open and submit.

**********

You stood as I suggested with your legs apart, encouraging her to explore you with her hands and mouth and for the present she is on her knees in front of you.

You know I would want her to discover your clit and for you to show her how it grows like a cock when treated with the right mix of gentleness and lust. Also how her lips could tease and please it.

You hold it open for her with your fingers and have her lick it. Following my instructions you pull back the hood and let her use her tongue where you are sensitive.

Then you pull her face onto you, wet her lips on your sex lips, knowing that you will kiss her later, and instruct her how to use her fingers ..

You tell her to stand for me for a moment to show her how what she is doing to you is arousing her own body. You push your fingers inside her as far as you can and find her g-spot. Her legs almost buckle when you use your knowledge on her for the first time.

You tell her that you can do that do her any time you wish to and she cannot deny you.

She wants to cum again .. but I say that it is time that she practised her skills .. and she cannot deny me either.

You lie down on the bed and tell her to start licking you again.

She clambers between your legs .. poised like a cat over your saucer of cream .. looking at you before she touches.

She is waiting for permission .. she has learned something.

You look over to me and ask if you may have a large dildo inside you to show her about being full

I do not deny you ..

I tell her to suck the dildo and encourage her to vocalise what she thinks she should do ..until with the dildo held before her face she asks .. "May I search for your G spot mistress jane? You reply that she may but that her fingers may not be long enough.

She reaches down .. those small fingers now greedy .. parting your cunt lips .. slipping in the juices gathering there .. and she thrusts two fingers in deep .. rubbing the walls of your cunt .. searching for sensations .. feeling you respond when she gets close.

You push against her, writhing now, juices dripping.

She wants more .. wants to feel that she can fill you .. can please you.

So the cock-dildo is lifted to her mouth again, the end of it wet and slippery .. and she holds you open .. gazing with wonder at your cunt .. places the dildo at the entrance ... pausing .. waiting .. looking up at you .. asking "Now?"

You grunt your reply and she pushes!

The penetration is not harsh but the movement is firm. The cock slides in easily but goes deep.

The size of it still surprises you, making you stretch to take it all and when she starts to fuck you with it you lose yourself in the sensations.

The suction of it pulling back, your cunt gripping, lips clinging to it, then another deep thrust forcing your cunt walls apart again reaching further inside you as if wanting to pierce your womb the giant cock fucks your body as her hands grip it and get covered in your slippery juices.

She is gazing intently, watching every movement of your body .. seeing how your cunt swallows this giant dildo ...

Feeling your body surging close to the edge of your control, you look at me and ask "May I cum?"

This time I do not make you wait.

"Yes jane - you may ... feel the dildo ... feel her small hands ... see her excited eager face .. feel the wetness of her cunt on your leg .. as she rubs herself with pleasure .. and see me watching you .. my cock stiff .. ready to fuck you when you both are finished .. and the cock has made you cum .. filled you."

You cum .. hard .. an explosive combination of your own lust, her soft body and My control.

**********

CreativeUK
CreativeUK
13 Followers