Decency Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom just grabbed hold and pulled her close again. "Don't play that game with me Heather. I know that you want this. I have known since I saw you looking at me on those stairs...undressing me with those eyes. Don't fight it. You are distracted by your urge. Just let it go." And with that he brought one hand up to her breast and pulled her close for another kiss.

Heather tried to push him away, tried to move her head away, but she could not escape. His hand squeezing her tit, rubbing it, and then her damn body started to betray her. Her nipple started to get hard under his hand. "Oh my God is he ever turning me on," Heather thought. Then once again her brain took control.

She pulled her lips away, tried to move her hand from his back that was some how clenched to his shirt. "Please Tom not here. Not now. Let me go," Heather said. She was surprised to hear how quite her voice was. She had meant it to be louder. Tom's hand had gotten under her shirt and had pushed her tit out of the bra. His hands were rough, strong, and felt oh so good.

Ignoring her complaints, his mouth went down to her neck and started to suck hard there. "Why will my legs not just back up?" she thought. His hands pinched one of those hard nipples and the pain brought her back to her senses. "Ow! Tom don't do this. Please let go of me," Heather pleaded again; and again she could not get her heart behind this, but her voice was louder this time. Her legs tried to move but with a quick yank of her shirt she was close to him again.

Both tits were now out of the bra. Her shirt was getting pushed up. Her nipples got harder as the cool morning breeze brushed them. He bent over and quickly licked each nipple getting them wet and she felt the breeze even more on them. She almost let out a moan before she caught herself. Then she felt herself getting pushed down. "Come on Heather. Down you go. I want you to suck me. I bet you want too as well don't you?" Tom asked as Heather found herself on her knees.

"Yes I do," thought one part of her, the part that was winning this contest raging inside of her mind. But her timid side would not go quietly. "No I don't Tom. Just stop," Heather said staring at his crotch. She could cry out, she could just leave, hell, she could just close her eyes, but she found her eyes not leaving his bulging pants all the way down. She watches as one of his hands unbutton and start pulling the zipper down, fingers reaching over his waist band of his underwear and then watching it get lowered down till the head could be seen. Like the tent before, she could not tear her eyes away. She watched as his whole dick was brought out standing hard right out in front of her.

It did not even occur to her that he was not holding her still. The though of leaving was only coming out of her mouth but no other attempt was being made. Suddenly the situation is brought back into focus by a pull of her hair as she finds her head getting shoved forward. "Suck it Heather. I know you want it. I can see if in your brown eyes. Take it in your mouth," Heather heard Tom tell her.

Well maybe if I just give him a blowjob he will leave she thinks. So she opens her mouth and Tom thrusts forward gagging her. She did not expect him to do that! Next this she knows his cock is sliding in and out of her lips, banging against the back of her mouth. "There you go Heather. Now suck it. Lick it." Her lips wrap around and her tongue can taste the salty precum. Then she takes him deep into her throat. Down all the way to his balls and gagged. She then pulls her mouth back and forth and it suddenly occurs to her what she is doing. That she WAS starting to enjoy this. She drew her head back and then let him leave her mouth.

"There Tom. I sucked you. Now let me go," Heather said looking up with her eyes tearing from the throat fuck. She felt how wet she was and knew that she had to stop this now or her will was going to cave in completely and she would be begging for him to finish. Then again, she really did not want him to stop. She always liked it a little rough with Randy, but they way Tom was using her, forcing her, ignoring her demands to stop. This was the hottest thing she had ever done.

Tom just smiled at her. "You have a very talented mouth Heather. Nice soft tongue. I felt you take over, I heard you start to moan. Now stop your fooling." Tom started to push Heather down onto her back. His hands starting to undo her pants and push them down.

"Stop Tom. No please," Heather whimpered, but she could feel her pussy dripping and knew that in just a few seconds Tom would know it too, Once he did she knew that her true feelings would be reviled. She was so torn. She did want this but she did not. She felt like she could not stop him. Not because she could not resist, but that her body just was not responding. His hand went to her throat and pushed her down. He did not squeeze, but it was just to control her, but still it made her feel so vulnerable. She felt him push her pants down then felt his foot finish pushing them off. Heather closed her eyes, trying not to want this. Trying to will herself to fight this. He sensed her resistance and tightened his grip just a bit as his dick made contact with her pussy.

"That's it," she thought. He knows. Some how he has always known.

Her eyes were still closed, but she could almost see his smile. "So you are telling me that you don't want me to fuck you Heather. Well your body is saying otherwise," Tom mocked as she felt her lips start to part; start to stretch; start to slide over the head and down the shaft.

"Ohhhhh," Heather moaned out. That was it Heather thought. He has her. It felt so good to be full again; to feel a cock sliding in and out of her cunt. All thought of resistance was gone. He was in complete control of her and she loved it. Her voice rang out and her hand went and started to rub her clit. She asked for him to go faster, harder. Her legs wrapped around his waist trying to pull him into her.

Like before he would not comply. He stopped and just let her wiggle and grind into him. "I told you that you wanted this Heather. Aren't you glad I did not listen to you, that I fucked you instead of stopping?" Tom asked as he looked down at Heather squirming underneath him trying to get him to fuck her. When she did not answer she felt her nipple get pinched hard.

"Yes! I am glad asshole ... now please fuck me. I need to cum so bad." Heather answered as her fingernails scratched at his chest in frustration. She opened her eyes and saw him above her sweating, red lines from her nails lined his chest, smiling this mocking yet sweet smile. She knew that right there she would never say no to him. She was his.

Tom smiled down at her and then started to fuck her good. Driving deep into her wet cunt harder; meeting her hips as they thrust up trying to take every last bit of dick. Suddenly she was there. Her voice was strong yet broken by each thrust from Tom. Her eyes closed as her pussy spasmed squeezing his dick. Suddenly he was gone. She opened her eyes to see him stroking his dick.

"Her it cums Heather!" And the first shot landed past her breasts on her shirt. Then the second on her belly followed by the dripping of cum dropping right on her clit. Then he lay down next to her and kissed her while rubbing the cum into her clit causing her to cum again.

The rest of the morning was a blur for Heather. Some how she and Tom got up, dressed, and walked back. They kissed briefly as they separated before Heather entered her camp. Julie was up and she was looking at Heather with this look of disbelief. "You are just too much you know that Heather. You meet a guy and already you are in is pants. I cannot believe it! Come on... don't you have any decency?" Heather just looks at her and wondered how she knew already. And then she looked down at the cum stained shirt. She just smiled and sat down next to her. "Nope I guess I don't." She smiled and though about her attempt at resistance. "I guess I just could not say no to him."

Nor did she again.

*************

Untameable_Guy

12