Decent Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
884 Followers

I squeezed my legs together and moaned loudly and came with him. Brad didn't even notice. I pinched my nipples hard and felt my pussy flood my hand as I watched in awe as more long streams of cum ejaculated from his cock. He finally slumped back onto the couch, his fist still wrapped around his cock. The look of pure lust and pleasure on his face was one I will never forget. "That was beautiful darling." I said as I fought to control my breathing. "It was better than any fantasy." I told him as I worked my hand up the leg of my pajamas and fingered my pussy.

"Wheweee! That was the best mom. I've never cum that hard before," He told me as he sat there grinning foolishly. "I told you all I needed was to see your tits."

I laughed, "Well you got a bonus since I let you watch me finger myself too." Until tonight I probably wouldn't have been able to talk so dirty with him, but all that had changed now. "I'm glad I was able to help." I laughed giddily. "But I think you could have done it without seeing my boobs." I was on to him but I didn't mind. I did it because I wanted to. "If you promise to cum like that all the time, maybe I'll have to go topless around here," I coyly suggested. I felt so wicked. I knew I would do almost anything for him from now on; including letting him play with my tits anytime he wanted.

Brad looked sheepishly at me and admitted, "I probably could have Mom but it was a lot more fun this way." He grinned at me as he casually rubbed his spent cream into his chest and pubic area and smiled at me. "Got it all over me," He grinned and showed me his fingers. "Can't let it go to waste." He said as he licked his fingers.

"Oh Brad," I groaned as I watched him eat his own cum. My mouth opened and closed. I wanted a taste too. I fingered myself harder and came screaming! "AHHHH!"

"Wow Mom, that was awesome!" Brad shrank back as he watched me climax. "I don't suppose decent people do this kind of stuff, but I don't feel very decent right now. Jacking off for you makes me feel pretty indecent," He laughed and sucked his fingers again.

"Ok, ok, maybe we aren't as normal as most families but you and I are still a decent, loving family. What we have is very special and I refuse to feel guilty about it and neither should you. I don't want to stop what we're doing... ever! But I can't let it go further baby." I wanted to make sure he knew there were still limits. "I've discovered so much about myself in the last year and I'm happy about us. I never new I could enjoy the kind of porn we both read or that I would be sitting here half naked with you but here we are. I love what we just did; it was beautiful. I like seeing you naked and all hot and horny." I told him and showed him how my finger was still buried in my pussy. "And I loved watching you jack off." That was about as open as I had ever been with anyone and it wasn't lost on Brad.

Brad wasn't fazed by what I said about limitations. All he wanted to do was jack off again. "That's what I love about you Mom; you're so darn honest and open... and horny!" He grinned at me and sat up. "I bet I could cum again. Want me too?"

I laughed, of course I did. "I was kind of hoping I would get to see your monster act at least once more tonight." I could tell Brad liked hearing me refer to his cock as monstrous. "But I really need to clean up a little first. I got kind of wet down here." I wasn't bashful about admitting that now. I ran my finger through my wet cotton shorts and told him. "If you can keep me this wet and horny I'm going to wear you out honey!"

"I hope so Mom but for now, I need something to drink, be right back." He said as he walked naked past me to the kitchen.

I grinned greedily, possessively, as I looked at his engorged cock as it flopped up and down when he walked by. "Hey wait for me and thanks for asking if I wanted anything," I chided him and gave his butt a playful swat.

"Hey watch that or your going to make me think you like my ass." He teased as he put his arm around my shoulders and drew me into him. His fingertips grazed the tops of my breast and I didn't discourage him from touching them as we walked into the kitchen.

"Watch it buster, those are your mother's boobs you're fooling with." I told him as he wrapped his hand around my breast and possessively squeezed it.

"Sorry Mom won't happen again," He grinned and made me laugh.

"Your promises aren't worth squat buster," I laughed. He held my breasts and tweaked my nipple before heading to the refrigerator. When he bent over to get a drink, I got a glorious view of his muscular legs and tight ass. I couldn't resist putting my hand between them take hold of his cock. I milked him like a bull. "Sorry. Just couldn't help myself." I giggled and scooted out of his reach.

Brad stood up and chased me around the table, "Oh boy Mom, you're really in for it now. If you think you can just grab my cock and get away with it you're in for a big surprise!" He promised as he chased me around the kitchen table.

"No Brad, behave! Stop!" I screamed and laughed as he chased me. It was fun to laugh and fool around with him like this. He was almost the perfect lover, except I hadn't made love to him... yet. We were both laughing and enjoying ourselves and I let him catch me. His hands immediately went to my boobs and cupped them firmly from behind. "Let me go right now or you're going to be in such big trouble young man!" I twisted and squirmed but he wouldn't let me go. "No Brad, please don't. Stop," I giggled, as he held me and covered my breasts with his big hands. His wonderfully warm body felt heavenly against mine, and I loved how his cock felt as it pressed into the crease of my pajama bottoms. His touch was so gentle and loving. "Please Brad, let me go, we shouldn't do this, you're naked." That sounded so silly and it made us both laugh.

"Naked! How did I get this way? I don't remember taking off my cloths." He laughed as he worked his cock between my legs and rubbed it over my pussy lips.

It felt marvelous to let him play with my tits and drive my pussy crazy. I could see us doing this often. I reached around with one arm and held his hot buns with my hand. The more I wiggled the further his cock sank into the folds of my cunt. "Oh honey, that feels so nice but you should stop." My voice was barely above a whisper and he knew I didn't mean it. When he kissed my neck and blew in my ear, I melted. I pulled him harder into me. "Oh my god, you're marvelous." I mewed.

"We don't have to stop Mom." He suggested as we practically made love standing up. "I don't think you want me to stop. Just tell me one more time and I will, promise." He challenged me as he expertly rolled my hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger and drove me crazy with desire.

I might have been able to resist his hands but not the hard cock pressing into my pussy. I lost it. It felt like a steel rod forcing itself between my legs and into my pussy. I weakly submitted to my lust. "Ok, just this one time." I calmly said. It wasn't as if we were actually fucking. I moved my butt against his cock and let him push into me. "But you have to promise, no more." I couldn't help myself, he felt that good. I pushed back into him. "You're so damn hard. I love it!" I told him and ground my ass against him and felt his cock press deeper between the folds of my willing pussy.

"I love how wet your pussy feels." He said as he tenderly kissed my neck. "I promise never to do this again," he said and kissed my ear, "or this either," he lied as he kissed my long neck, "and I promise never ever to do this again either." He told me as he pulled me back into him and pushed his hard cock even further between into my pussy lips. Only the thin material of my shorts kept him from being inside of me. "Unless you ask me to," He hissed.

I could only mew like a kitten as my naked son held me to him from behind. "Well as long as you promise," I breathlessly said and bent at the waist and let him simulate fucking me. I was on fire and I didn't want it put out. Brad surprised me when he turned me around so I was facing him. "You didn't have to stop doing that," I seductively told him and moved my pussy against his cock and smiled. "I loved feeling your cock down there." I told him as I brought his hands up to my tits. "Touch me honey. Touch me all you want to." I lifted one leg and wrapped it around his hip and ground my cunt into his cock. "You make me feel so alive and excited. I love you so much honey." I said and closed my eyes and thought about how wonderful it would feel to have him inside of me. I wanted to tell him to fuck me but I couldn't... not yet. I was surprised and disappointed when he broke our embrace.

"If we keep doing this mom... well, you know, I'm going to cum." I don't think he knew how close I was to asking him to fuck me. The moment passed and I regained my senses.

I swallowed hard and shook my head to clear it. "Well we wouldn't want that now would we?" I sighed and reached down and gently held his cock for the first time. His circumcised head was magnificent. I ran my hand up and down it and felt how hard and warm it was. "I wouldn't want to miss seeing this monster cum again." I smiled seductively. A little voice inside of my head kept telling me I wasn't going to be able to control myself if I watched him jack off again. I ignored the voice. "I know I made you promise you wouldn't ask for more but seeing you jack off is something I'll never tell you to stop doing." I marveled at how firm and hard he was already. I could feel the pulsing vein on the underside of it as I ran my hand up and down his length. I thought about how it would stretch my pussy if I ever let him fuck me. "Are you sure you can cum again?" I couldn't wait to see him shooting off one more time.

"Oh yeah, I could cum as many times as you want me to Mom!" He bragged as he lewdly humped my hand. "I love jacking off, especially if you're watching me."

If I only dared, I told myself, if I only dared to take that final step towards incest. I just couldn't I told myself. But we could still have fun. "Come on then my handsome son. I'm the kind of woman who makes her men keep their promises," I led Brad by the cock into the living room. I was horny and I never wanted this evening to stop. "Show me." I challenged him. "Jack off for me one more time," I begged him and laughed as he came stumbling along behind me. It was fun being dirty and sexy with him. It was wonderful to be myself. I knew our lives had forever changed and I had no regrets. What we were doing was healthy and good and right. I loved my son and he loved me and no could ever make me believe incest was bad.

"Geez mom, I didn't realize you could be such a... ,ah... "

I stopped and turned and stared at him. "Were you going to call me a slut? A whore?" Saying those words almost made me cum. I loved being thought of that way by him.

Brad gulped and nodded his head. "I'm sorry mom... "

I smiled and bent and kissed his cock. "Don't be. I feel slutty and from now on, I'm going to be your slut!" Just telling him that made me cum. I shook and my knees buckled and I grabbed on to him to steady myself. It took a minute to recover. "Now, let's see some action from this hot cock of yours."

"Cool Mom." He laughed when I finally let go of his cock and let him sit. Before he even started playing with his cock, he warned me, "This may take a little longer. I mean, I just came a few minutes ago." He said as he stroked himself again. "Are you going to play with your tits again?" It wasn't a question.

"If you want me to, honey." I told him as I licked my fingers and sat back and stimulated my nipples again. "All you have to do is tell me what you want." I enjoyed giving him control. I grinned impishly at him and asked, "I suppose you want me to play with my pussy too?" I already had a hand between my legs.

Brad groaned. "Of course I do! I love seeing your fingers on your pussy." The words almost burst out of him. "I think a slut like you would want to do that for her son." I was surprised at how quickly he'd learned how much that turned me on.

"Yes dear." I said and batted my eyes at him. "I'm glad you like watching your slutty mother play with her pussy. I like doing it for you," I told him. "And it's ok if it takes a little longer this time, we have all night." I could watch him fist his cock forever. I pulled on my nipples and told him how horny I was. "My pussy is dripping baby. You make me so wet when you jacked off for me." My hips, as if they had a life of their own, gyrated back and forth, simulating being fucked as I watched my son play with his cock. I didn't care how I looked. I was horny and I wanted my son to know it. I pushed the material of my shorts between my cunt lips and ran my fingers along the wet crease. I immediately started moaning. "Ahhhh this is so hot!"

Five minutes later Brad was still stroking his cock. He fisted it very quickly, up and down, and then would go into a slower version of that. A pained look came over his face. "I'm not sure if I can cum mom. I want to and it feels like I could but I don't know." He had such a disappointed look on his face.

"It's ok honey. You're probably tired." I totally understood, but that didn't mean I didn't want him to keep trying. I wanted him to jack off if he could. I'd never been with a man who could cum four times in one night so I understood if he couldn't. "Maybe, if you played with my tits that would help?" I coyly suggested. "Or maybe we should just go to bed if you're too tired." I knew if I gave him a choice or challenged him, he would rise up to the task. I was dying to masturbate and cum but I was holding off until he came with me.

"Geez can I Mom?" He practically knocked me over to get at my boobs. He attacked them with both hands and his mouth.

"Slow down honey. I'm not going anywhere." I said and pulled his head down to my aching tits. "Suck them for me, just like you did when you were a baby." I told him and almost came when I felt his hot lips on my nipples. Despite my willingness to let him suck and kiss my boobs, he still couldn't cum.

"I'm sorry Mom, it feels like I could cum any second but I'm not there yet." He looked crestfallen but he didn't stop licking and kissing my tits. He held one nipple in his mouth and drove me crazy. After a few minutes he sat up, even more frustrated than before. When he put his face only inches from mine, I knew something was up. I recognized that look.

"What? No! I don't even want to hear it." I held his face with my hands and laughed. "What ever it is, the answer is, no! I told you no more and I meant it buster." I kissed his nose and pulled his face back to my tits. "Play with my boobs and be happy." I told him but still wondered what he wanted to ask.

"It was nothing Mom." He said a few minutes later. He looked so sad. He sat back on his haunches, silently looking at me, still trying to cum for me. "I'm sorry mom; I just wanted to please you." That's when I knew he was playing on my emotions and I let him. "I won't ask."

"Good." I sat back and folded my arms across my chest and silently contemplated him. We were having our first lover's quarrel. I silently laughed because it felt good. If all my fights with Brad's father had been so much fun I would still be married to him. I told myself that I wouldn't do more but I was still curious. After all, I did want to see him jack off. "Ok," I said, giving into my basic instincts. "No promise but, what were you going to ask?" My resolve to limit our playing was fading fast now.

"Ok, I totally understand Mom, no promises." Brad sat up straight and gathered up his courage and asked, "I was just wondering if you'd take off your pajama bottoms so I could see you down there. I'm sure I'd cum in a minute if you did... but you don't have to if you don't think its right. I understand completely." He said almost winded from trying to say that all in one breathe. He looked so earnest and concerned. He knew he had me but he didn't dare ruin it by smiling.

I was the one who smiled because it was if he was reading my mind. I wanted to masturbate and he wanted to see my pussy. What harm could there be in that? I had come this far so why not further? But I was in a playful mood and pretended to be reluctant. "I don't know Brad," I lamented and pretended to be thinking about it. I wanted to be naked for him to lust over, just like I'd read about in the family sex magazines. The woeful and pitiful look on Brad's face was priceless. "It would be so wrong. It might give you other ideas." It took all my willpower not to giggle, since I knew I was going to get naked for him.

"I'm sorry Mom. I totally understand. I don't want you to do anything you don't think is decent." He was on to me and couldn't help smiling. "I shouldn't have asked but I was just thinking about you. I know how much it means to you to see me cum again."

I couldn't help laugh. "I'm so glad to know you were just thinking about me." I reached down and held his cock and stroked it for him. I liked teasing him, especially since I knew I was going to give in to him.

"Oh I was Mom, only you." Brad grinned and faced me and stroked his long thick cock. He cast his eyes down and his cock seemed to soften. "I just thought if you were really my slut, you'd want to show me your pussy." He had me.

I screwed up my mouth, pretending again to be thinking about getting naked for him. I silently nodded my head and looked up at him. "I did promise you I was going to be your slut didn't I?" I whispered. I was absolutely dripping by now and it took every ounce of control not to reach over and grab his cock and put it in my mouth. I nodded, "And as your slut, I'll do as you ask." I stood up and touched his arm. "Promise me you won't ask again."

"Oh, geez Mom, never. I won't ever ask again." He solemnly promised as he furiously began beating off again. "Just this once Mom, if I could see you naked, if I could see your pussy, I'm sure I would cum in no time." He huffed.

"Just this once then," I said and stood up. I felt so wickedly hot and I suggested he remove my shorts for me. "I think it would be fun, just this once, if you took them off for me." I wanted to feel his hands on my body and let him strip me naked.

Brad jumped up immediately. "Oh yeah Mom, that would be hot." He knelt before me and placed his hands on my hips and slowly urged my shorts over my hips. He stopped when he got them just past my ass. He held each of my cheeks and gently caressed them. "Awesome Mom!" He said as he ran his hands all over my butt and looked at my pussy for the first time. His face was inches from what pubic hair I had. I could feel his warm breath moving across my wet pussy lips. I like how my pussy looks. I trim it short because I like seeing my pussy lips. I hoped Brad did too. I thought my cunt lips looked like they were begging for a nice hard cock. I stood still as my son continued to strip me. I knew he could smell my sex because I sure could. When he finally got my shorts around my feet, I kicked them to the side and nervously stood before him. I wanted him to see everything. I wanted him to like my body and desire it as much as I did his.

"Oh my gosh Mom, your pussy's awesome." Brad licked his lips nervously as he knelt before me and gazed at me.

"You make me weak all over." I told him. I had to spread my legs a little to steady myself as another orgasm shook my body. I held onto him and felt my juices run down my legs and that only made me hornier. I kept telling myself that I had just let my son disrobed me, and that made my insides turn to a mass of quivering jelly.

Brad kept rubbing my ass and mumbling to himself as he stared at my pussy. "You make me so fucking... Sorry mom, you make me so darn hard."

Biskit
Biskit
884 Followers
1...34567...11