Deceptions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen, look, let me be straight with you. J.T. hates me. He always has. During our junior year I stole his girlfriend from him, or at least that's what he says. The truth is, he never really had that girl. Once she and I hooked up, she didn't want anything more to do with him. Then I beat him out for the starting position on the football team. After that, he quit. That's why it was such a huge deal to him when his group won that 'Battle of the Bands' competition. He figured he'd finally beaten me at something.

"You think I don't notice you? You think I haven't been paying attention to you? Jen, why do you think J.T. and I are neighbors now? You know he was here long before I was, right?"

"Yes, your room was empty when he first moved in. The first month I used to come here, we actually had some peace and quiet at night!"

He laughed good-naturedly. "Yeah, whatever. Here's the thing, though. I'm friends with the rooming committee here. Or, rather, my older brother is. He pulled some strings to get me assigned to that room."

"He did? Why? If you hate J.T. so much, why would you do that?"

"Jen, you're not listening. I don't hate J.T. I think he's kind of a dork, and I'm jealous as fuck that he has you, but I don't hate him. He hates me. There's a difference."

"Okay, fine. Still, why go out of your way to move next to someone who hates you?"

"Why do you think, Jen?"

He wasn't smiling. In fact, he was staring a hole right through my brain. I couldn't wrap my head around it, so finally he just said it. "You, Jen. It was all you. I pulled some strings to put myself here, knowing I'd beyour neighbor. If I was next door to J.T., of course you and I would eventually run into each other.VoilĂ . Here we are, and it's not high school anymore. There are no parents, curfews, or chaperones, and our sweet little Jen is all grown up now. Pretty brilliant plan, don't you think?"

"You're saying you did all this just to be with me? Dirk, I don't get it. If you wanted me that badly, why didn't you ever say anything? You had a million opportunities to let me know. God, why didn't you just take me? You took everyone else!''

''Because I was an idiot, that's why. You're Jennifer Crawford, the straight-A student, the perfect cheerleader, the amazing actress...the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I was afraid you would shoot me down.''

''Dirk, I don't know what to say. I'm not even sure I believe you, knowing the way you manipulate girls into your bed, but even if I did, I just don't know what to say."

"Is your audition offer still good? Can you at least say that?"

"Yes, I can say my offer is still good, you goof. I have no idea whether we'll get the parts, but I think you should audition too. You'd be great as Clapton, even though it would absolutely kill J.T. to see you land that role."

"Especially since that would mean you and I will be getting naked together and having sex on stage every night," he grinned.

"We'll be getting naked together and having 'simulated' sex on stage every night," I countered, playfully correcting him. "Simulated. I don't think we will actually be fucking, or whatever. You'll still have to call up all your other little sluts for that."

"Other little sluts?" he smiled. "So are you saying you're a little slut too?"

Oh, yes, he was definitely enjoying our little game every bit as much as I was.

"Maybe I am," I said, returning his smile with what I hoped was a really sexy grin. "Even you said I'm all grown up now. If you weren't so busy fucking anything with a pulse, you might have discovered that there's a lot more to your sweet little Jen than you ever imagined."

"Yeah, whatever," he laughed. "This is perfect. I'm in. I'll definitely audition with you. By the way, just how nude will we be, and are we going to have to get naked even for the auditions?"

"Professor Keener told me there won't be any nudity during the initial auditions. He did recommend that I at least wear something to show off my figure, so Katherine and the producers will know that I'll look good in the nude. The only thing he said was that I'll need to let them know if I have any big scars, tattoos, or anything else that would look bad on stage. I told him, 'Other than my piercings, no.' He was glad about that. He said I should be fine then."

Even though I already knew the answer, I grinned and asked anyway. "So what about you, Mister Sexy? Anything weird about your body that they would need to know?"

Giving him a flirty smile, I was thinking that they probably wouldn't consider his big, gorgeous cock to be a problem.

"Nope, I'm good," he said, smugly returning my smile. "Jen, you never answered my other question. Just how nude are we going to be on stage? Will I get to see what's inside those amazing little shorts of yours, or will I only get to see what's hiding beneath that incredible top?"

"Only?" I grinned, feigning offense.

"You know what I mean," he said, openly leering at my tits.

Laughing, I cupped and shook them for his benefit.

"You know you have incredible breasts, Jen. You know it, I know it, and you know I know it. Seeing your tits would be more than enough reason to try out for this play. Fuck, girl, seeing your tits would be more than enough reason to cut off my right arm. You know how awesome they are, but still...there's all the rest of you."

Yes, I was flying.

Wanting to tease him a little, I squeezed my breasts and smiled. "I really don't know how much nudity there will be, or how much sex either, but I'll go as far as they want. If we play our cards right, who knows, maybe they'll have you ravage these every night...."

I lifted my shirt to the bottom of my tits...over the rounded swells...higher...until he was staring at my bare nipples.

"And this too..." I added, spreading my legs while slowly trailing a fingertip through my growing wet spot. Slipping aside the narrow strip of nylon that was only barely covering my drenched slit, I showed him my naked pussy. Gently caressing my soft, glistening lips, I gave him my most seductive grin. "Who knows what you might get?"

"I know what I hope I get," he said, with a wicked leer.

"Let me guess," I smirked, rising from the loveseat and making ready to leave. With my tiny shorts wedged deep into my bare ass and my top still resting above my naked breasts, I slowly strutted away, swaying my hips with every feline step.

I wanted that to be the final, lasting vision of me he would take with him to bed.

Deciding to shoot for the moon, I turned back to him with another seductive smile. "My guess is you want to wake up to the scent and taste of my hot pussy, with my panties draped over your face...just like you did last night."

Stunned, he simply stared.

"There's just one problem, though," I continued, grinning as I offered my parting shot. "I'm not wearing any panties, but then you already knew that, didn't you? I'd give you these tiny shorts, only I would hate to have to explain to J.T. why his innocent little girlfriend is returning from the game room completely naked, with a dripping wet pussy."

The look on his face was priceless.

"See you at the audition, Dirk."

~to be continued~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a valid return address.