Deceptions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about that for a moment. Realizing what she'd just said, I pondered whether to say what I was thinking. I decided that since she was being so straightforward and honest with me, she deserved the same respect. I rolled over onto my back so we could see each other and talk face-to-face.

At first she gasped, then she bit her lip when she took in the sight of my wildly erect nipples and drenched, naked pussy.

God, the way she did that, it was so fucking hot!

Reaching up to her with both hands, I gave her one of her own coy smiles. "I noticed you didn't say Dirk and Ican't have sex on stage. 'Make sure the crew and the audience think you're only acting. We can't show them everything,' is all you said."

Katherine was beaming. She pulled me into her arms for a loving hug, which I eagerly returned. With moist, shining eyes she kissed me gently on the lips before brushing my hair from my face. Smiling with heartbreaking beauty, she sweetly touched the tip of my nose.

It felt like she was looking right through me when she sighed, "Please, Jen, just be careful."

~ ~ ~

"You gotta be shittin' me!"

That boyfriend of mine, he sure is an eloquent devil, isn't he?

Anyway, that was his reaction when I called from the theater to give him a juicy little teaser about yesterday's 'sixty-nine' scene rehearsals and tonight's sexy interlude with Katherine.

An hour later, having barely walked through the door, I wasn't given a chance to say a word before Ray and J.T. attacked, tackling me to the carpet. Working as a team, they immediately started in with their 'horny frat boys' interrogation, which basically consisted of stripping me naked and totally molesting me.

Laughing at their pent-up angst over having to wait for their nightly fix of Jen's Sex News, I promised to tell them everything they wanted to hear if they would just let me up. Grudgingly, they finally dismounted. Scrambling onto their beds, they were like children impatiently awaiting their favorite bedtime story.

It was really adorable, I have to say.

"You two will love what happened tonight with Katherine," I grinned. "All guys want their girlfriends to do lesbo stuff, right?"

"Hell, yeah!" said Ray, anxiously tapping his foot on the floor. He looked like a trained sea lion flapping a flipper in expectation of a sardine treat.

J.T. was becoming super impatient. "Jen, c'mon! You gotta tell me about your first lesbo experience!"

"Okay, okay!" I laughed. "Are you sure you want to hear about the other stuff, though? The non-lesbo stuff?"

"I know I do!" Ray exclaimed, comically wagging his tongue at me.

J.T. threw a Nerf football at his head. "Pipe down over there, you dog! This is my girlfriend we're talking about here!" Then he turned back to me with a quasi-serious expression. "Okay, you tell me...do I really wanna hear it? Is it going to drive me insane?"

I pondered it for a moment, and that's when I realized things had fundamentally changed between us. J.T. really wasn't at the forefront of my thoughts any longer. It made for an oddly ironic situation because had I still felt like I was really 'with' him I would have also felt compelled to tell him the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Now?

My overriding feeling has become one of wanting to be gentle with him; even to protect him.

'No need to blow him up. Let him enjoy this. Don't make it too painful for him,' I thought.

With that realization, I went ahead and did it. I made the decision to deceive him.

"Okay, here's what happened...."

I proceeded to dive into a slightly sanitized description of what was really going on during rehearsals. I told them about the nudity, but not all of the actual touching. Or the sucking. Or the biting. Or the stroking. Definitely not the cum swallowing. No mention of offers or promises.

I completely left out the wild episode with Dirk in the rec room.

I did feed whatever part of J.T. it was that got off on hearing about his girlfriend turning on Dirk, the female director, and a theater full of actors and stagehands. It was a delicate balance, giving him enough to stoke his excitement while not giving him so much that he might choke on it.

Mainly he got all excited over hearing how Katherine described me and dressed me and positioned me. His raging boner bore testament to the fact that he absolutely loved hearing about Dirk pulling my panties down and lifting my robe to show off my bare bottom to the audience.

Ray and J.T. both moaned when I demonstrated Katherine's bit about my little ass wiggle.

"Let me see you do it in your tiny robe, like you'll do it in the show!" Ray pleaded.

Giggling over his excitement, I said, "God, you're such a horndog! Fine, give me a second to clean up."

Grabbing my silk kimono, I noted with satisfaction the strong scent of wet pussy emanating from the robe following last night's amazing rendezvous with Dirk. I sauntered off naked to the bathroom and took a quick shower, washing my hair and thoroughly cleaning my ass and pussy.

Okay, I may have spent just alittle more time than was absolutely necessary on those parts, sensually touching myself.

'It's Katherine's fault!' I thought, giggling beneath the warm spray.

Instead of bothering to do up my hair I simply towel-dried it, giving it a wet and wild look I knew the guys would love. Slipping on my robe, I left the tie slack, wanting it to fall open right away.

Finally poking my head out of the steamy bathroom, I gave my horny boys a seductive grin. "Turn off the TV and all the lights, except the one desk lamp. Oh, and flip on some music."

The guys immediately jumped into action, then they jumped right back onto their beds.

Swear to god, the way those two goofballs were so excited about seeing me, I felt like the Crown Princess of Fucktavia! They've both had sex with me, and one of them fucks me almost every day, yet they were acting as if they'd never seen a naked girl before!

Whatever. It gets me off. I've at least learned that much.

"It looks like this, only with Dirk totally squeezing and fondling my ass," I smiled, strutting into the room. I reprised the little ass dance I did for Dirk in the rec room, when I had my back to him while leaning over the love seat. This time I was leaning forward onto the computer table as I subtly pulled up my robe to expose my bare ass and pussy.

Watching the guys in the wall mirror, I saw that they were staring in awed silence as I wiggled my bottom for them. More than anything, I was just rotating my hips. That's really what the ass wiggle is all about. It's not like I do those "ghetto booty" jello shakes you see in rap videos. No, it's simply a sexy little wiggling of my hips that makes my ass look so playful and inviting.

I was really beginning to see why Katherine and Dirk liked it so much, and I felt myself becoming wet again because of it. Bending at the waist, knowing I had two crazy-horny guys ogling my smooth bottom and glistening pussy, it was only exacerbating my excitement.

"You like?" I asked, giving them a flirty grin over my shoulder.

J.T. said, "It's completely awesome, but didn't you say you're supposed to be standing straight and tall, with your back to the audience, when Dirk first squeezes and shows off your ass?"

"You know, you're right. Okay, Ray, c'mere...."

Ray hopped right up, and J.T. couldn't help but laugh over the obvious hard-on his roommate was sporting in his boxers.

"Sorry," Ray said to me with a sheepish grin, after I'd positioned him near the computer table.

"Don't be. When I'm in this room with you, whether J.T. is here or not, I want you nice and hard for me, always. If you aren't dying to fuck me every time you see me...if you're nottrying to ram that hard cock inside me every minute we're together, then I'm definitely doing something wrong. Now get down on your knees, right between my legs.

"Oh, wait, hold on. I forgot the panties thing...."

Remembering how the scene is supposed to go, I reached into my overnight bag and pulled out a pair of sheer panties. Doing another slinky hip wiggle, I slipped them on before facing Ray again. "Okay, slowly slide your hands up the backs of my legs and over my ass, lifting my robe with your wrists to show my ass to J.T. Take your time in pulling my panties down. When my panties are at my feet, I'll step out of them, then you slowly slide your hands up my thighs again, back to my ass. Caress and explore my bare bottom all you want, squeezing it and spreading it while making sure to keep it exposed so J.T. can see everything. That's when you start kissing and nuzzling my pussy."

Ray looked up at me with so much joy, it was like I'd just told him I had the keys to his new Lamborghini inside my pussy.

God, I totally loved how every little thing now was becoming so much fun!

Peeking back over my shoulder, I said to J.T., "It will look just like this, only it'll be in front of a lot of people, and it'll be Dirk instead of Ray touching me every night."

J.T. had his hand beneath the pillow he was using to cover his lap. He was already jacking off.

With a sexy smile I silently mouthed, "You know you love it!"

Still smiling, I turned back to Ray. "Ready when you are."

Grinning like an idiot, Ray began to slide his hands up my thighs, and again I said, "Oh, shit. Wait a second. I forgot, we stand by the couch and make out first before you pull my panties off and nuzzle my pussy. That's when I do my initial little ass wiggle, while we're hugging and kissing."

"Okay by me!" Ray answered with a laugh, standing to face me. I laughed with him as we put our arms around each other.

Turning us sidelong to J.T., I whispered to Ray, "Kiss me hard, like you mean it, and push your cock into my pussy as you slide your hands inside my panties to fondle my ass. After you turn us, that's when you go to your knees to peel down my panties. If you really want to drive J.T. crazy, eat my pussy while you show off my ass."

Smiling in anticipation, I recited my lines before launching into a passionate kiss with him.

He was tentative in returning it.

Hissing in his ear, I said, "I told you to kiss me like you mean it! Take me the way you did on your bed, when you fucked my brains out. Show me how badly you want to fuck me again...."

Ray immediately attacked my tongue, surprising me when he grabbed my ass and jammed his cock between my legs. I'd expected him to press it lengthwise up against my pussy, but when it popped through his fly he pushed it straight into the gap at the top of my thighs.

So there we were, totally making out, his insanely hard cock sawing between my soaking wet pussy lips. He kept trying to drive it inside me, and I even tugged my panties aside to make it easier for him, but the angle wasn't quite right; he was only able to get the head plus another two or three inches in before it would eventually pop back out. We kept at it, though; a few strokes, then a few more, he'd slip out, I'd put it back in again....

God, it was so hot to be basically fucking Ray right in front of J.T.

What a crazy week!

After a few minutes of heavy tongue sucking and awkward sorta-fucking, Ray finally turned us back to the computer table. When he dropped to his knees, I experienced a definite feeling of longing for the hard cock that had suddenly deserted my pussy.

"You're so fucking sexy, Jen," he said, looking up past my camel toe and bare breasts to my smiling face.

Affectionately cupping his chin, I noticed a droplet of pre-cum glistening on the tip of his cock. As it quickly grew, its sheer weight separated it from the pee slit, until it was hanging by a single fine thread. When the thin strand finally broke, the large droplet landed on my bare right foot.

"Nice," I grinned to a blushing Ray. "Now take off my panties."

He slid his hands up the backs of my thighs, and again I began wiggling my hips. When his fingertips reached the top of my panties, he pressed his face to my pussy, inhaling my scent. Pulling back, he kissed the heart of my slit, right below my clit.

Chills.

He tugged my panties down; once they were past my pussy, he buried his face between my thighs. Stepping out of my panties, of course I had to spread my legs. Ray seized that opportunity, immediately driving his stiffened tongue into my open, vulnerable sex. As he began eating me out, he made sure to cup and squeeze my bouncing ass. Lewdly rolling my hips, I pulled his face against me. I was absolutely loving it, and was trying to get even more of his tongue inside my eager pussy when he pulled the meanest and most unexpected trick ever. Completely out of nowhere, he stopped licking me and casually rose to his feet. "You mean like that? Is that how it'll look?" he asked, giving me a dopey grin.

J.T. sat wide-eyed and slack-jawed, totally gobsmacked. Hard cock in hand, he was going at it hot and heavy.

"Oooh, you really are a bastard," I said to Ray, giving him his due.

Smiling triumphantly, he chuckled, "Yeah, that's what Mom always said. So what are you gonna do about it?"

"This..." I grinned. Dropping to my knees, I took his dripping cock into my mouth, sucking hard all the way down. He yelped when I pulled off to say, "You won't last thirty seconds, hot shot!"

I was right. He didn't even make it through my warning sentence. Just as "...hot shot!" was issuing from my hungry mouth, he cried out while launching this incredibly humungous load all over my face! At the same time, I also felt a half-dozen ropes of hot cum shooting on my ass!

Burgeoning freak that he is, it seems J.T. had also been unable to hold back. Watching as I sucked his roommate's crazy exploding cock, he'd jacked off right onto my ass!

With cum dripping from my forehead, the bridge of my nose, my upper lip, and all down my left cheek, I looked back happily over my shoulder at my still-hard boyfriend. Grinning even more sheepishly than Ray had, J.T. gave me a palms-up shrugging gesture, as if to say,"Sorry! What else could I do?"

He groaned when I swiped his cum from my ass and popped my fingers into my mouth. He groaned again when I stuck out my tongue to lick Ray's dripping cum from my face. When I was finished gathering up and swallowing all their cum, I offered him a sweet smile. "Instead of jacking off, you should've just fucked me. I would have taken you both."

The guys looked absolutely poleaxed, frozen in place as I stood and slipped off my robe.

Continuing to smile sweetly, I sat down naked at my computer.

'I wish I had Katherine's e-mail,' I thought, entering my log-in password.'God, I want her to fuck me.'

Oh, well, at least I knew Steph would definitely make herself come once she read tonight's update.

~ ~ ~

Dirk and I were laughing as we hung out together backstage before the next rehearsal.

"I thought for sure you were going to make Katherine give you a blowjob!" I giggled, punching him in the side. "She would've done it, too, right in front of me! You almost had her!"

He smiled smugly. "Nah. Couldn't you see?"

"See what? I saw you waving your big cock in her face, totally tempting her to suck it, which she almost did! That's what I saw!"

"Jen, Jen, Jen..." he grinned, shaking his head. "For such a smart girl, sometimes you're a real dummy."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, becoming exasperated.

"Girl, can't you see it? Katherine doesn't want me, she wants you. She has a huge crush on you. Yeah, okay, she wants my dick, but that woman is totally in love with you. All I know is she better not get to fuck you before I do, you little slut!"

I thrilled to his every word. Each syllable shot straight through me, and he could see it in my eyes. "Aha! You know I'm right, don't you? So, Little Miss Innocent, exactly what happened last night after I left, hmmm? Did our sexy director treat herself to a bit more of this..." he grinned, slipping his hand beneath my robe to caress my bare bottom.

Flustered, I asked, "Do you really think so? No joking around now, do you seriously think she has a crush on me?"

Then I thought,'God, I hope so, because I sure do have one on her.'

Despite all the other crazy stuff that happened yesterday, it was mainly because of Katherine that I found myself tossing and turning in bed last night, unable to sleep. Thoughts of her being in love with me had managed to supplant thoughts of Dirk fucking me; even Dirk fucking me in the ass.

Then I remembered that Dirk soonwould be fucking me, and my thoughts were at least equally split again! I could hardly wait for him to fuck me. I didn't care how or where. Ass, or pussy; the rec room, my dressing room, between the sheets on stage, or riding the merry-go-round together in Central Park, it didn't matter. I just knew I wanted that beautiful cock inside me, filling me to bursting with his hot, creamy cum.

'Maybe Katherine will lick Dirk's cum out of my pussy!'

Pausing, I giggled to myself,'Girl, you are in need of some serious mental help. Get a grip, Jen.'

Dirk jumped back in, saying, "Jen, we've all noticed how Katherine looks at you, how she totally dotes on you, and especially how she talks about you. She gets all starry-eyed any time someone even mentions your name. If she's not already in love with you, she's well on her way. That woman has got it bad for you."

"You could just as easily be describing yourself there, champ..." said Mike the sound guy, grinning as he walked by with a shoulder full of cables.

Once Mike was out of earshot, I snerked while beaming at Dirk, who gave me a warm grin. "No news there, Jen. You know how I feel about you. Everyone knows."

"Yeah, because you don't exactly hide your feelings very well!" I laughed, reaching inside his robe to give a tug on his seemingly constant erection.

We were standing there in the middle of the theater, with people everywhere, and his dick was jutting straight out! God, I swear, it was like ten feet long!

"I'm not exactly trying to hide my feelings," he answered with a confident smirk, watching as I stroked him. I'd only meant to give it a single tug, but once I get my hands on that gorgeous dick of his I simply can't stop! He's well aware of it, too. "Jen, Iwant you to know how much you turn me on. Besides, it's not like I have a choice anyway. This always happens. When I'm with you, I can't help it."

He gets so fucking hard...so impossibly long and thick; even if it's only to touch it and play with it, I feel like I'm already addicted to his cock. Smiling over his sexy predicament, I continued fondling him right out there in the open. "Speaking of Katherine, yes, she and I did talk last night after you went home. Dirk, she knows we want to fuck. She's worried we're going to be too obvious about it, and everyone will see that we really are having sex on stage."

"What did you tell her?"

"I wasn't going to lie, not to Katherine. What would be the point, anyway? She knows how badly we want each other. I admitted to her that, yes, we're going to have sex."

Dirk was stunned. "You told her we're going to do it for real during the play?"

"No, not exactly. See, she basically said that she knows we're not going to be able to resist having sex, but we need to make sure the crew and the audience think we're only acting. I sort of teased her by pointing out that she wasn't actually saying we can't do it."

"So she's okay with it, as long as no one catches on?"

"I don't know that she's necessarily okay with it as much as she simply seems resigned to it. She was caressing my ass again, kind of biting it and playing with it after making me come on her fingers, and she told me, 'Jen, I can barely resist you, so I know he won't be able to.'"