Decide For Yourself

Story Info
Wife's Birthday Surprise...
3.5k words
3.78
39.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you trust me?" he asked. Normally I would have answered immediately that I did, but the devilish smile on his face told me he was up to something, and I wanted to know what. My husband could never keep a straight face when he was up to no good, and this was the same face I was seeing now.

"I do trust you, but..." I began. As we sat there on the couch in the living room, I sensed that whatever it was he was planning, he had been planning it for a while now.

"Then here," he said, handing me a small flat package. I reached out excitedly, wondering what it could be since he hadn't given me my birthday present yet and it was nearly midnight, but all I found was a small blindfold, the type some people wear when they need to sleep during the day. "Go into the bedroom, lay on the bed and put this on."

"What's this for?" I asked. At this point I knew where he was headed with this. He loved to have sex with me tied up or blindfolded, or even sometimes both. This was nothing new though, so why did I get the feeling he had something more up his sleeve than blind sex for me. Besides, this was my birthday, not his. Where was my present?

"No questions" he replied. "And there is one more rule." Oh great, I thought. Now there are rules to be followed. He really is up to something, and now I'm really curious to see what it is.

"You cannot talk", he said, again with that devilish grin. "You cannot ask any questions and you cannot say anything."

"Why?" I asked quickly. What did he have planned here? What was it that had him in such a strange mood?

"Nope, that's a question." He stood up off the couch and motioned for me to head to the bedroom. "Just lay on the bed, put on the blindfold, and don't speak." Hesitantly I began to walk down the hall, and just as I neared the doorway he added, "But sounds of pleasure are fully allowed." Damn, that devilish grin again.

I wanted to stop and force him to tell me what he was doing. I wanted to demand that he stop acting so weird, but something in me kept me from doing so. There was a hunger inside of me, dying to know what it was he was going to do, but there was also a side of me that wanted to mess with him too. "I'm not going to make it easy," I yelled down the hall; then shut the door.

At this point, all I was wearing was a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, so I decided that I could make him work for it a bit more by putting on more clothes. I quickly put on some underwear, a pair of jeans, my bra, and a button up shirt that he hates, because apparently the buttons take too long.

I half expected him to come in while I was putting all that stuff on, but he still hadn't come in by the time I was finished. I walked over to the bed, sat down on the edge, and picked up the blindfold I had tossed onto the pillow. I pulled the blindfold out of the package and slipped it over my head. I brought the blindfold down over my eyes and then lay down on my back in the middle of the bed. It was a king size bed, so there was plenty of room.

I laid there quietly for a minute or two, and then realized that it was very quiet in the house. Usually there was some noise, and I was sure I would at least be able to hear my husband moving around the living room. Nothing.

A minute or two later, the ringer on my husband's cell phone rang out from the living room somewhere, breaking the silence. I could hear him answer and talk for a short minute or two, but I couldn't make out anything he was saying. I was starting to get annoyed because I was in here waiting for him with his stupid blindfold and he was out there talking on the phone.

The call didn't last long, and then the silence returned for a few minutes. What the hell was he doing out there? Just about the time I was going to get up and storm out there to yell at him about all of this, the doorbell rang. We weren't expecting company, especially this late at night, so I really wondered whom it could be.

The silence returned for a moment, and again my anger started to build. I sat up for a moment, and then reached to take off the blindfold, when I finally heard the bedroom door open. "It's about time," I said, not hiding the bit of anger in my voice. "Who was at the door at this time of night?" I snapped.

"Shh!" Was the only reply I received.

Oh yeah, that's right, I'm not supposed to talk or ask questions. I remembered I was supposed to be lying down, so I let myself fall backwards, my anger at my husband temporarily receding.

This better be worth it, I thought. I could hear him walking around to the side of the bed, and then there was some small noise, which sounded to me like he was taking off his shirt. Yep, that had to be it, cause a second or two later I heard the zipper from his jeans and the sound of them falling to the floor. I was about to snap at him about this being more a present for him than for me when I noticed something rather strange. The smell of cologne caught my attention, and not because it was weird to smell cologne, but because it was a kind I had never smelled before. My husband is usually very particular when it comes to his cologne, and the one I smelled right now was nothing like what he usually wears.

Why would my husband be wearing this new cologne right now? It's not even a type I would like. What the hell is going on? At that moment a thought hit me, a thought that shook me to my core and excited me all in the same instant. What if this wasn't my husband? Was that what this was all about? The cellphone call? The late night doorbell? My husband's devilish grin? Was this person undressing a few feet from me not my husband?

My heart jumped in my chest. We had joked man times about this kind of fantasy scenario. My husband had often said how horny it would make him to watch me with another man, but we had always said that fantasy is where it would stay.

I wanted to say something. I wanted to know. But the excitement and the energy I was feeling at that moment was so great, I didn't want to let it go.

His hand brushed the side of my head, caressing my long flowing hair. I tried to focus on his hand. Was it the same hand that had caressed me for so long? Or was this hand larger? Smaller? Rougher? Smoother? He gently brushed his finger along my chin, then slowly down my neck. This was sending shivers down my body. Suddenly I was aware of my entire body. My skin had goose bumps as he continued to slide his fingers down my side. I let my arms stay limp, lying there out to each side as he then started stroking my arms.

I tried carefully to listen for his breathing, paying close attention to whether or not I could hear a second person in the room. If this was another man, where was my husband? Was he at the end of the bed just watching?

His hands continued to explore my body. First my arms, then my neck, back to my arms, and then down my side. My breathing quickened, and my desire began to grow. The heat in my body rose like a sunrise as he continued his exploration. I also began to notice the heat rise between my legs, and I wondered exactly how far this would continue.

The caressing continued, this time with two hands, rubbing down my sides and across my arms. Then, with a smooth and quick movement, my left hand was suddenly wrapped in a soft cloth. I tried pulling my left arm toward my chest, but my suspicions were confirmed. My left arm was tied up. With an equally swift and smooth motion, I found my right arm restrained as well. So there I was, both arms restrained as this man, who may or may not be my husband, continued to rub his hands across my body.

The excitement coupled with the restraint was really getting to me. The heat I had been feeling was continuing to escalate, and my senses continued to ache for more touching. The hands then shifted, and slowly began to rub my breasts through my shirt. He lightly grabbed, then grabbed more forcefully, then lightly again, rubbing all around every part of my chest. Every once in a while he would squeeze my nipple, and the feelings were overwhelming. I was craving it. I had to have it, all of it.

He continued rubbing my breast with one hand, and the other hand slowly went to the top button of my shirt. The shirt. I wanted it off me so bad at this moment, as I remembered that I had put on this button one to slow down my husband, I was now wishing whoever this was would just rip it off my body. It seemed like an hour, but my shirt was finally open, and his hands quickly slid under the light fabric to caress all of me again. As he touched my breasts I arched my back, and in a second his hand was under me, unhooking my bra. He slowly pushed my bra above my breasts, exposing my chest completely. Then, he began kissing my stomach directly above my pants, heading for my breasts.

Again I tried for a moment to figure out if I had felt these lips before, but the thought didn't last long as the kisses continued. Each breast was attended to, and each nipple was squeezed between his lips. Gentle moans escaped my lips, and I was really turned on. The wetness between my legs continued, as my body ached for more.

After a few moments, he shifted his attention to rubbing my body again. My sides and my breasts led to rubbing down the side of my legs. Of course my jeans were still on, but I could still feel every movement of his hands. The hands crossed across my waist, just below my belly button, then across the waistline of my jeans. I wanted his hands on my crotch so bad, and the ache was killing me. His hands moved down, along the zipper line, and then finally he pressed his fingers right in between my legs. I could feel my wetness pressed into the panties I had put on, and again I wished he would just rip the clothes right off my body. I lifted my hip, pressing my crotch into his roaming hand, and he continued to rub me through the jeans that right now I hated. His other hand began to trace back up the zipper, and then slowly unhooked the button. Slowly the zipper came down next, and his hand rushed inside, rubbing everywhere except where I wanted it.

The rush of feelings kept rising, and then when I almost thought it was about to end, his hand dropped under my jeans to my wet panties. The feelings in me exploded and my hips reacted by pressing into his hands hard. He rubbed there for a moment, pressing my panties into my wetness, and then removed his hand. My breathing was in gasps now. I wanted so much more, but then my thoughts went again to my husband. Was this him? Or could he really have brought another man to me as a birthday present?

He stopped for a moment, and I wondered if this was it. So far it was just some touching, and anything further would be the real deal. He shifted on the bed, and then his hands slowly moved to the waistline of my pants. Without any further thought, I raised my hips so my pants could be pulled off. Slowly my jeans slid down my legs, but he stopped just below my knees. The caressing and rubbing continued as he explored my legs in great detail. Then his fingers gently traced the top line of my panties, back and forth until I couldn't take it any longer. Then in an instant, his hand was in my panties, and his fingers tracing the edges of my pussy. With how horny I had become by then, there was plenty for lubrication. He continued to rub around all over, but never really touching my clit. I kept moving my hips, trying to maneuver his fingers inside me, but he kept avoiding it. Then it happened. The feeling was indescribable; the pleasure intoxicating. I was building to climax. I wanted it so bad. His right hand had a finger inside me, rubbing in all directions, and his other hand was rubbing my breasts. My hands were still tied, and the blindfold was still on, but I didn't need to see to experience the ecstasy I was in right now. The orgasm was coming, but then all of a sudden he pulled his finger out. I was out of breath, but I wanted more. Then in a second, my panties were being pulled down past my knees with my jeans, and then his finger was back inside me. It was hard to move my legs with my pants still on, but I shifted my knees and spread my legs to give him better access. Now he was fingering me fairly quickly, and the orgasm that he failed to bring before, came hard this time. My body trembled and my pussy shuddered as the orgasm blasted through me.

After the spasms subsided, I relaxed a bit and let the glow overtake me. He gently removed his hand and then I could feel him shifting on the bed again. He finally removed my jeans and my panties, and then moved to the top of the bed where he untied one of my hands. He slid my shirt and bra off of my right hand, pulled me over to the left and retied my right hand on that side of the bed. He untied my left hand, finished taking my shirt and bra off, and then stretched my left hand and retied it where my right hand had been tied before. Again I was tied up, but now I lay face down on the bed, completely naked. The thought that this may not be my husband crossed my mind yet again, but I quickly sent the thought out, because I really didn't' care by this point.

As I lay there glowing, he began to caress my back and my ass, rubbing his hands all over my body as he had done before to the front side. He was careful not to touch my pussy for a bit, but after the attention the rest of my body was getting, my pussy wanted more.

Now he moved next to me, pressing his body against me for the first time since this whole thing began. I could feel his cock press against my side, and I wanted it. For the briefest moment I focused on his form, trying to find anything I could feel that would confirm whether or not this was my husband, but his caresses and kisses started again, and my mind shifted away. He continued to caress me, gently kissing my back, and his hands slid down over my ass and between my legs. He still didn't touch my pussy, but instead gently pressed against my inner thigh, spreading my legs. He slid his hand behind my thigh and pulled gently. I could sense what he wanted, so I slowly moved so that my knees were under me. He moved behind me, continuing to caress my back and my ass, and moved his kissing from my shoulders to my ass. I could feel his warm breath on my ass, as it moved down slowly towards my now dripping pussy. He gently licked around my lips for a quick moment then pushed his face hard into my throbbing vagina. He licked and licked, and I wiggled and squirmed. It felt so good. As his face went in and out of my crotch, his hands continued their exploration of my body, going from my back to my hanging breasts and then back to my back.

The feelings were building again as pleasure shot through my body. All thoughts of whether this was my husband or not was gone. He stopped licking for a moment, then shifted his body. I could feel him move his cock into position, but rather than penetrating me, he pressed it between the crack of my ass. He rubbed for a moment, gathering some of the wetness that had spread back there while he was licking me, and then before I knew it he was inside me. His cock entered me quickly and the sensations were explosive. Here I was with both hands tied, my eyes blindfolded, being fucked like never before, and I wasn't even sure who was doing the fucking. After a few moments, he shifted for a moment and then I felt something placed near my hands. It was my vibrator. I grabbed it, and then a short time later that hand was untied, and I knew what he wanted me to do.

He continued to pound me and I quickly placed my vibrator on my pulsing clit. The moments seemed to meld together as the feelings grew and grew again. His thrusting quickened, and I could tell that he would explode at any moment. I was getting close too, with his cock in my pussy and my vibrator on my clit. My climax came, much harder than the first one. At the same time, I felt his body shudder, and then I could feel his cock explode inside me. Again for a second I wondered if it was my husband shooting his load inside me, but I was so spent by this whole thing I just collapsed on the bed.

He slid his cock out of me, and my legs, which felt like jelly, stretched out behind me. He got off the bed and walked around to the side, where he gently grabbed my free arm and then retied it. Oh my god, I thought. What now?

Then I heard him grab his clothes, put them on, and walk out of the room. The door shut lightly behind him, and again the house was quiet. I lay there exhausted, wondering what my husband was doing next, but at the same time not really caring.

I don't know how long after that it was, but I was startled awake by movement on the bed again. I must have dozed off for a bit because I don't remember him coming back into the room. He climbed onto the bed behind me, and gently slid my legs apart. I could feel him press his cock between my ass cheeks again and wondered if I could take anymore. He slowly rubbed his cock around my pussy, coating it in our cum. Then he surprised me by slowly pressing his cock to my asshole. If I'd had the energy I might have resisted, but he was so smooth he slid right in, and began fucking my ass. It didn't take long and he thrusting changed to erratic spasms and his hot seed filled my ass. He removed his cock, moved off the bed, and went to the rails my hands were tied to and removed the restraints. I was still so weak I didn't even move to remove the blindfold.

I again must have dozed off, because when I awoke, my husband lay asleep beside me as the sun was peaking through the window. As the memories of the night before came rushing back, my eyes darted around the room looking for any sign that another man had been in my bedroom. There was nothing. I looked at my husband, fast asleep next to me and wondered. Was it him? Was it someone else? Was it him the first time and someone else the second? Was it someone else the first time and him the second?

From time to time I bug my husband about it, but he still refuses to tell me. He simply looks at me with that devilish grin of his and says, "You'll just have to decide for yourself."