Decision Day Ch. 05

Story Info
10 days waiting then the decision has to be made.
1.6k words
4.35
10.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten Days Waiting

The next ten days were like a fog through which she drifted, unable to put together any coherent thoughts. Fortunately, her current crop of students were all at a fairly basic level and didn't take too much in the way of teaching. She couldn't really afford to visit the clubs so when she had finished teaching she went home to stare blankly at the TV screen until, overcome by boredom, she retreated to bed. The sex drive, that had her reaching for a vibrator any evening she didn't have a man in bed, seemed to have disappeared and the vibrators were left untouched.

This morning she woke feeling healthy and happy; getting out of bed was easy. Nothing had changed. There was still no great work as a teacher and her savings account was still falling. Still, she caught herself singing as she showered and washed her hair. She couldn't understand why. She hadn't done that for months. In fact not since Jim had left her, it must have been a year ago now.

Today was a short one for teaching and by four pm she had finished. She surprised herself by going into her local supermarket. Passing the café where she would normally eat she found herself putting tins and meals into a trolley. She paused, what was she thinking of? She hadn't cooked at home since divorcing her husband five years ago.

Later, while having a drink in the café, she found herself wrapping an elastic band round a wrist and enjoying the sensation of her wrist being confined. It brought her up with a start. Was she really considering saying yes to Arthur? A copy of a woman's magazine had been left on her table. It was open at the problem page, the headline was "Abuse or Discipline: your stories." The page was was occupied by letters from women whose husbands spanked them. Carol had never run across this before and despite herself found herself reading account after account of women who enjoyed having their bared backsides hit with a bewildering variety on implements.

One woman admitted to being turned on by dressing as a schoolgirl, complete with pony tail, white knee socks and gym slip. Her husband would act the part of a father who has found out that his daughter had been misbehaving at school. He would burst into her bedroom waving a short cane,take her by the ear and put her across his knee. Her gym slip would be lifted up to bare her white cotton knickers and she would receive at least six strokes of the cane across them. She would shout and struggle but to no avail. After he had left the bedroom she would quickly strip, put on a negligee, make herself up as the mature woman she was and kneel as she waited for him to reenter the bedroom. "Your bloody daughter!" he would shout as he came in. "Here love, let me try take your mind off it." she would say as she unzipped him, extracted his cock and took it between her ruby red lips. His hands would grip the back of her head and the length of his cock would disappear into her mouth. When he eventually came he would hold her so that she had his cock was all the way down her throat. After releasing her he would climb onto the bed and lay on his back. "Mount me, tart" he would say and she would climb onto him and gradually feed his limp cock into her shaven cunt. She was now free to fuck him until she came herself.

Carol leant back; she hadn't realised that she had been so engrossed. Suddenly, a wave of lust hit her and she was powerless to stop her juices soaking her knickers and wetting her trousers. She could smell her own arousal and was immensely grateful there was no one at any of the adjacent tables. Picking up her shopping, she rose quickly and hurried across the road to her house.

Her hands were shaking as she fumbled to open the lock. Eventually, the door was opened and closed behind her. Dropping her coat and shopping to the floor she dashed up the stairs -two at a time - as another wave of lust soaked her again. She writhed out of her wet trousers soaking knickers and threw herself full length on the bed. She reached frantically for her vibrator drawer. The first to hand was "The King." She had bought it on a whim at a sex toy party a couple of years ago. It had been infrequently used. Ten inches long and two and a half inches across she thrust most of it into her by now dripping wet cunt, it was mains operated and It seemed an eternity before she managed to get the plug into a socket. and hit the on switch. The shaft began to twist and the head began to vibrate. She was rewarded with an immediate orgasm that flooded through her body. Some time later she became aware of the vibrator still inside her and frantically pumped it in and out of her cunt to be rewarded with a second longer and less intense climax. It was to be a long night for her, bucking and thrashing whilst pumping the plastic into herself through orgasm after orgasm . Sometime in the early hours she finally withdrew it, turned over on the wreckage of her bed and slept.

Daylight streamed through the curtains onto her face; she turned and tried to brush the sunlight away. The sunlight didn't move. She sat up looking in amazement at the wreckage of the bedding, her hastily discarded trousers and knickers and the still buzzing vibrator at her side. The smell of sex, the ache of leg muscles over used last night and the memory of what she had done hit her almost simultaneously. Switching off the vibrator, she took comfort in the fact that there was no man to regret and diplomatically try eject from her bed. Realising that she still had her top and bra on and desperately needed a shower she stripped and strode through to the bathroom .

Half an hour later she had washed and dressed. The bedding had been thoroughly soaked last night so she had stripped it and made her way towards the kitchen. By the front door the lay last night's discarded shopping. "God", she thought "just how desperate was I, and why did I buy this food?"

Today was Saturday so, no teaching. Sat down with a coffee Carol reviewed the events of the past twenty four hours. The mood change yesterday morning, buying meals to cook, not going to the clubs, playing with the rubber band and then her desperation for sex, even if only with a vibrator. Was she really thinking of saying yes to Arthur and letting him control her life?

Apparently so.

As she recalled the past month and what could happen in the future she came in her knickers.

Decision Day Part 6 The Morning arrives

7:30am the alarm rings.

Carol turns over, looks at the glowing red numbers and mutters "Oh no, it's time."On the other side of the room against her wardrobe, like judges, hang three outfits. The one she chooses to wear today will probably change her life.

Even as late as last night she was undecided. Lucy had told her what she would do. Her body had it's own opinion. Emotionally she still wasn't sure and time to think was rapidly disappearing.

7:45am. If she is going to meet Arthur she doesn't have to be there before 11.15. She showers, washes her hair and after a little hesitation lays back on her bed, opens her legs and uses her lady's shaver to shave her pussy smooth. Another hesitation and her under arms and legs are shaved too.

8:30 am. Sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen an untouched bowl of cereal and cup of coffee in front of her. For the first time in many years she is wearing a dressing gown as she eats breakfast. Normally she has dressed before eating.

9:30am She has dallied over breakfast as long as she dared; she washes the breakfast dishes and cup and puts them away neatly. Normally she would just leave them to drain.

10:00am. Upstairs and folding back the duvet on the bed. Fortunately, since that marathon session some days ago, she has not been driven to use the vibrator and the red satin sheets smell only of her perfume. For how long? she wonders.

10:30am Realising with a start that she has been sitting day dreaming for some time now, it dawns on her that she has never considered not meeting Arthur. It will only take her five minutes to walk across to the café and that meeting.

10:55am. If she is going to dress in blue she needs to start putting on the underwear she had laid out last night.

11:15am. She leaves the house and walks across the road to the supermarket entrance. His car is already in the car park she observes. "I'm not yet committed," she thinks," I could still turn around." But she knows that isn't going to happen.

11:17am. He is reading the morning paper as she approaches his table. Without making eye contact, she fumbles in her pocket for the key, places it in the middle of the table and stands back a pace. He looks up slowly taking in the red high heels and long red coat. No other clothing is visible.

"Are you sure?" he asks, nodding at the key.

This isn't in the script and unsure quite how to respond she nods.

"You are naked under that coat." his voice is low and she prays none of the other customers can hear it.

Uncertain how her voice will sound she decides not to speak, just nods, turns on her heel and walks into her new life.