Decision Made...But Not By Choice

Story Info
Angry at the lack of sex, Kyle leaves her alone.
3.7k words
3.68
21.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet rolled over in bed, and glanced at the clock. It was 3:00 am. She glanced at her television that sat on her dresser and saw the little "DVD" logo bouncing across the screen. She must have fallen asleep during the movie. She glanced around her bedroom realizing that Kyle must have gone home when the movie ended. She cursed herself for falling asleep and knew that she would have hell to pay tomorrow when she saw Kyle in class. She had promised him sex, and again, she had not delivered.

Janet and Kyle had begun dating shortly after high school and she had instantly been attracted to his sweet and tender nature. He was the only boy that she felt comfortable enough with to be honest with him about her virginity. She knew that it was uncommon these days for a girl to be a virgin still at the age of eighteen but her mother had instilled values in her before she passed away and Janet felt it was important to honor her mother's spirit by holding to these values. But after two years Kyle had become impatient and she had the sense that he was sleeping around on her and with great sacrifice to herself she succumbed to Kyle's desire and gave her virginity to him. She was quick to tell him about what it had meant for her both in her relationship with him and her sense of duty to her mother's teachings of right and wrong. Kyle said he knew that it would not be a frequent thing and for the next six months he was patient, but recently things had changed and the pressure was back on Janet to make a decision.

It was a decision that she wrestled with day and night. She didn't want to lose the only guy to ever treat her right, but she also felt a moral responsibility to wait for marriage. She knew how hard it had to be for Kyle, he was an attractive man with hard muscles and a bright smile. He was charming and funny and they were perfect together. But ultimately he was a man and she knew that he had needs that she needed to consider if they were to stay together.

Somewhere in these thoughts, Janet fell asleep.

She had always been a deep sleeper, ever since she was a child. Kyle teased her all the time that an elephant could come crashing into the room, followed by a tornado and Janet would wake up and wonder what had happened. This was exactly the case now.

As sleep was replaced with awareness she couldn't figure out why she was unable to move. Her open eyes stared at the ceiling with her arms stretched out over her head. There was tightness all over her body and her lips were dry. She flicked her tongue out to her lips and encountered the taste of leather and something in her mouth. In a panic she lifted her head from her pillow and saw that she was bound with rope running over various parts of her body. Her hands were tied to the headboard of her bed, a rope starting at her wrists and running all the way to her elbows, leaving her little room for maneuvering. She could feel the rope around her neck and crisscrossing under her armpits and looked at the way her large breasts had been tied to stand almost straight up. She could feel the same bound feeling around her midsection and her legs were bound in a way that had her knees bent and her calves tied to her thighs. Somehow this was connected to the binds on her shoulders and neck because when she struggled to close her legs she felt the pressure of the rope on her upper body compensating. Scared and confused, Janet lay her head back down on her pillow and tried to comprehend what was happening to her

She caught site of a person sitting in her computer chair, facing her direction. It was dark in her room but she could tell that they were dressed in black and had a ski mask on. The person stood and walked over to where she laid, bound and helpless. He reached out and ran a hand along her bare stomach, feeling the smoothness of her skin and gently moving his hand up her body to caress her cheek and then finally push some hair away from her eyes. He leaned in close and she saw that his eyes were as black and soulless as those of a shark. Tears filled her eyes and she began to sob through her open mouth gag. He stepped back away from the bed and bent over to rummage through something on the floor. When he stood back up he had something in his hands and as he came closer with it she realized it was a blindfold.

Janet began to buck and thrash against her restraints, the obviousness of what this man had planned finally dawning on her. She tried to scream but with the restraint in her mouth it came out as a jumbled mix of sobs and incoherent words. Try as she might, she was unable to keep the man from tying the blindfold around her eyes and her world was cast into darkness. She shook her head back and forth trying to dislodge the blindfold but with every turn of her head, the rope around her neck reminded her of its presence. She heard the man remove his mask and she quieted to try and listen to his movements. There was the sound of clothing hitting the floor and then the sound of a zipper. Immediately she began to struggle again.

The feeling of his hands on her breast caused her to tense up for a moment. She had no way of warding off this intruder's unwanted touch and his hands tweaked first one nipple and then the other, twisting and pulling until her nipples were rock hard. He squeezed and kneaded her tits together, slapping at them and making them jiggle against the binds that tied them. She felt the bed shake and the sinking feeling as the man joined her on the bed. She could not see him but she could feel his presence hovering over her, and she imagined him grinning down at her with a homicidal look on his face. She began to throw her body all over the bed in an attempt to knock him off but his hands pressed her shoulders firmly to the bed and she felt his leg press against her waist and then again on the other side of her waist.

Oh god, he was straddling her now, and there was only the feeling of flesh against flesh! She felt him release her shoulders and his hands went again to her tits, squeezing and pressing them together tightly, but then she felt something new. Something very long and very hard was beginning to slide between the cleavage of her breasts! Again she tried to throw her assailant off of her, but his weight was just too much for her and she fell back against her bed, spent and dizzy from the pressure of the rope around her neck. She felt the man stop his attack on her breasts and he began to shift on the bed again, this time her head dropping a few inches on the mattress as he positioned himself near her face. Something tapped first one side of her face and then the other before pressing against her lips.

Repulsion, more than terror, filled her as she realized what this man intended to do, but she had never done that before and the thought of it thoroughly disgusted her. Kyle was always trying to get her to do it, saying that it would be a good substitute for sex and make the waiting a little easier, but she found the thought of taking a man's penis into her mouth far too pervasive and had insisted that she would never even consider it.

She began to turn her head wildly from side to side, ignoring the pain of the rope around her neck and shoulders in order to prevent this man from violating her mouth. It was of little use as two hands clamped down on either side of her head, holding her still. She felt his penis begin to push forward, into her mouth and feebly tried to use her tongue to block its intrusion. His penis slipped past with ease and he let out a sigh as he felt the warmth and wetness of her drool covered mouth. She tried to bite down on him, but the circular leather restraint in her mouth kept her from making any contact with his flesh. His penis was large and thick and easily filled her mouth, bringing with it the panicked feeling of suffocation. She tried breathing only through her nose but found that her tears and sobs had caused an accumulation of snot and she began to cough and choke around the intrusion in her mouth. She opened her mouth even wider and took a deep gasp of breath, her throat opening to accommodate the incoming air. Almost instantly her attacker forced himself all the way to the back of her mouth, the head of his penis pressing against the entrance to her throat.

She began to gag and thrash about and the penis disappeared completely from her mouth for a moment. She took in great gasps of breath, wishing that she could close her mouth, suddenly becoming all too aware of the drool that was leaking from her mouth and covering her face. She did not have much time to dwell on that though as the penis pressed back into her mouth, bottoming out into her throat once again with the same results; gag, then withdrawal. She was crying in earnest now and the blindfold was beginning to feel heavy from all of the moisture that it was absorbing from her tear streaked eyes. The attacker began to rape her mouth in earnest now, invading her throat on every stroke. She could hear his breath becoming rapid and felt his body slowly become tense, his thighs beginning to shake. She knew from her previous experience with Kyle what this signified and she tried to scream out no, but with her mouth full of her attacker nothing legible emerged from her too stuffed mouth. In fact the vibrations of her pleas seemed to spur her attacker over the edge, and with a great moan of release he pulled his cock from her throat and began to spray his seed into her mouth.

Her face instantly contorted into an odd shaped grimace as her virgin tongue was splashed with a torrent of thick, salty sperm. She wished more than anything that she could close her mouth against the constant jets of semen that were filling her mouth and finding their way down her throat. Finally, her mouth could take no more and the swallow response took over. She coughed and gagged as the slimy substance made its way slowly down her throat. She felt the immediate need to vomit, but nothing would come out. She realized as something splashed wetly against her cheek that she had turned her head in her panic and that his seed was now coating her face as well. Her stomach churned in revulsion, but she was unable to reject his offering.

She felt him press his penis to her face, sliding it around in the mixture of drool and his fluids, occasionally popping it into her mouth again and she was forced to taste the residual mixture with her tongue each time. Slowly he raised himself off of her and she breathed a sigh of relief that this was over. Her heart still pounded in her chest and her head was throbbing from a splitting headache caused by her struggles and constant thrashing about. She wanted this man out of her house and away from her and she couldn't wait. She listened as he rummaged again through the bag on the floor and figured that he was sorting through his clothes, preparing to leave her here, but when she felt something wet and smooth press against her vagina, her eyes popped open beneath the blind fold and her breath caught in her throat.

A faint humming sound filled the air and suddenly the smoothness at her folds began to vibrate. She tried to clench her legs together in order to ward off this new sensation, but they were secured to the binds that bound her upper body and almost immediately she felt pressure around her neck and her breasts. The vibrations did not stop and the man began to work the toy into her tight channel with a slow, deliberate twisting motion. She was appalled to find that her body was beginning to enjoy the sensation of her violation and that the moisture in her vagina was not only from the lubricant on the toy. She felt a flickering at her clitoris and then a sucking sensation and she arched her back in an attempt to pull her away from this man's face.

No one had ever done that to her before because she felt the thought of a man's face in her most private regions was nearly as repulsive as her face in the private regions of a man. Kyle had asked her many times to do this to her, but she had denied him over and over telling him again that she had morals and that was not something that they should do. He tried to explain to her that if you really loved someone, then nothing you did with them could be immoral. Janet had quickly waived that argument away each time it came up and abruptly changed the subject.

But now this unseen stranger had his face in her most private area and she was intrigued by the pressure that was building deep inside her. She began to question herself and her beliefs as she realized that she was unconsciously beginning to grind herself onto the man's face. She tried again to struggle, but he just sped up his pace on the vibrator being thrust in and out of her and the flickering of his tongue circled her tender clitoris until she felt her breath coming in short, raspy gasps. She felt her nipples stiffen and her stomach muscles clench as she teetered on the edge of her first orgasm. She arched her back, this time in pleasure, and squeezed her eyes shut tightly beneath her blindfold. Her attacker sensed her oncoming orgasm and went crazy with his actions finally pushing her all the way over the edge.

Her body was wracked with a feeling of ecstasy so powerful that she felt a dulling of her senses as her mind bordered on a state of unconsciousness. She rolled her head from side to side, small moans escaping her open mouth. Her eyelids fluttered beneath her blind fold as the world began to come back into focus. She was unaware of the stranger shifting into position at the bottom of the bed, but when she felt him press his penis against her vagina and push forward and into her, the world came flooding back with a sharp painful reality.

There had been pain the time that she had made love to Kyle, but she had expected that. She had loved him and he was a gentle and understanding lover, taking his time with her, allowing her to adjust to the bittersweet pain. She had certainly enjoyed their encounter but had failed to have an orgasm from it and Kyle was a bit down on his manhood over that fact, but she assured him that it was her nervousness that had prevented it and nothing that he had done. Yes, that first time with Kyle was enjoyable and she cherished the thought of it. What was happening to her now was nothing like her first time.

Her violator was thrusting in and out of her at a blinding pace. The thickness and length of him stretched her tight opening to its limits. She had never felt such a feeling of being used as she did right now. It was like she was no longer a person but an inanimate object, or a living masturbation device. The sound of his ragged breaths filled the room as he pounded in and out of her harder and harder. She felt her head begin to swim again, and this time she hoped that she would accomplish a black out as opposed to enduring any more of this punishment.

She felt the man quickly pull himself out of her and then felt his hands on her body, working to flip her over onto her stomach. She tried again to resist, but with her legs and hands bound there was little she could do to prevent it. In the end she laid there, her hands outstretched ahead of her and still fixed to the head board, and with the way her calves were tied to her thighs she found herself resting on her knees with her ass in the air. She felt a cool liquid land on her back as her assailant poured a bottle of lubricant onto her. The stream of lube quickly headed to her rear where it collected around her anus and her vagina before running down her thighs to soak into her mattress. She felt the bed shifting again as her attacker came up behind her and placed his hands on her hips.

She felt him press his penis to the opening of her vagina again and she tried to squirm away from him, hoping that this new position would afford her more maneuverability but again her efforts were futile. The man effortlessly parted her lips and thrust himself into her again, this time the pain lessened by the aid of the lubricant. She was still crying, but her body was adjusting to the sensations and she began to feel the pressure building in her once again. She felt ashamed and embarrassed that her body would find any pleasure in a moment like this, but she was tired and beaten and what else was there? His thrusting sped and descended in random intervals, never allowing her to become used to any one sensation for too long, and then abruptly stopped. He removed himself from her and she thought that was it. It was finally over.

Something pressed against the opening of her anus and she began to thrash and scream wildly. She fought like a woman possessed to avoid the impending sodomy, but he held tightly and used the weight of his own body to force her open and penetrate deeply inside of her. There had been no pain up until now, she realized. Everything else was merely a discomfort when compared to the sensation that now overwhelmed her. He was merciless in his attack; his grunts filling her ears the way he now filled her ass. She dropped her head to her mattress, to weak now to even hold it up any longer. She listened to the sound of their skin slapping together and his breathing becoming short rapid gasps. She already knew what was coming, but when he pulled himself from her and the bed began to shake she was clueless to what was happening.

The attacker grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head up. She didn't realize what was happening until she felt him force his penis into her mouth again. She was repulsed as she was forced to taste the combined fluids of her vagina, the lubricant, and finally her ass. He was not gentle with her this time, using her hair to fuck her face vigorously. His breath was short and he was panting now as she felt his penis begin to swell. He let out an enormous moaned and she felt his cum shoot hotly into her dry mouth. Even after his first discharge, the amount of semen did not seem too change with his second effort. Again she was forced to swallow as there was no room for her tongue to push the salty discharge from her mouth, and she endured the copious amounts of sperm as it made its slow passage to her stomach. The man held her by her hair, moving his hips slowly in and out, until his penis finally began to soften in her mouth.

He let go of her and her head landed on the mattress once more, her eyes burning from the tears that she had cried. Every orifice of her body was sore and stretched and numbness had long ago begun to creep into her bound limbs. She listened to the sound of the man slowly getting dressed next to her and realized how utterly used she felt. She could imagine him now, staring down at her naked, violated body and smiling. She sensed him coming closer to her and felt his breath against her neck. She immediately tried to recoil, but she had nothing left, her energy used long ago, and the adrenaline working its way out of her system. She felt him brush her hair away from her forehead and felt his lips against her skin. He gave her a light kiss and stood up. She heard the sound of his footsteps fading away as he reached the door. She heard the door open and a moment later shut quietly.

She was alone now, still bound and still cast into a world of darkness; both literally and figuratively. She began to cry again, this time with a mixture of pain, fear, and curiously, relief. She began to curse herself for falling asleep on Kyle and for being such a deep sleeper. If only Kyle had been here, then none of this would have happened. If she had given into his desires he would have stayed and protected her instead of leaving her alone to be bound to her bed and raped in every way possible.

Slowly these thoughts began to slow and finally stop as her aching body and mind could simply take no more. At 4:23 in the morning, Janet fell asleep.