Decisions

Story Info
Daddy learns some surprising information about his baby girl.
7.3k words
4.53
196.2k
145

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxxxychk69
sxxxychk69
125 Followers

"Fuck, Daddy! Ugh, so good, don't fucking stop!" My Sammy called out to me as my cock pounded into her fucking tight, young pussy. She was so sloppy wet this morning, the cum I deposited in her last night mixing with her own dripping juices. I reached my hand up from where it had been resting on her tiny hip and threaded my fingers through her hair, grabbing a fistful of it and yanking her head back towards me, arching her back in the process. I used my grip in her hair for leverage, pulling her to me as I fucked her even harder.

"Tell me, baby girl. Tell me how much you love my cock."

"Ugh, Daddy, it's so fucking good. So big, I can feel you stretching me. It hurts so good, you're the biggest I've ever had! I fucking love your cock, Daddy. I love it, I want to worship your cock."

I fucking loved hearing those words come out of my daughter's evidently filthy mouth. The moans and groans now coming from her mouth combined with the sloppy squelching noises coming from her pussy, and the slapping sounds of my hips slamming into her ass with my every thrust were quickly bringing me to the brink. I wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer and I wanted to make sure she came with me.

Leaving my right hand firmly planted in her hair, I moved my left hand around in front of her and reached down to her dripping cunt, and rolling her throbbing clit under my fingers.

"Cum for me baby, cum all over Daddy's cock," I ordered as I pinched her clit between two fingers.

"Fuck, Daddy! Shit, I'm so fucking close!"

I swirled my fingers around her clit faster, varying the pattern and speed so she wouldn't have a chance to get used to the sensation, and continued to pound into her in an unrelenting rhythm.

Remembering how much talking dirty to her last night got her going, I pulled her head back farther so that her ear was right next to my mouth. I wrapped my hand around her chest, cupping her breast in my hand and started pulling on her nipple as I spoke in barely a whisper directly into her ear.

"I love your tight little cunt, baby girl. I know you love feeling your Daddy's cock invading your pussy and pounding into you. I'm going to fuck you so much and so hard today, you're not going to be able to sit down at school tomorrow. I'm going to fill your cunt with so much cum it will be dripping down your legs all fucking day. Then, tomorrow morning before you go to school, I'm going to fuck your throat, and cum in your hot little mouth. You'll be able to taste my cum on your tongue all day, but you won't get to feel it in your perfect cunt until you come back to me at the end of the day, and you won't get to cum again until you beg for your Daddy's cock to fucking destroy your pussy. How does that sound, baby girl?"

Her only answer was to groan and bring her hands behind my head and turn to face me. She brought my lips to hers and kissed me passionately, albeit sloppily, as she shoved her tongue into my mouth, trying to taste every inch of me. I could feel how close she was, so I pulled the nipple I had been rolling around in my fingers away from her lithe little body, pinched her clit once more for good measure, and felt her explode around me.

Her mouth came off of mine and she let out a wail; her pussy clenched, and her body started shaking. She closed her eyes and kept panting and moaning as I continued to thrust into her sopping cunt and pinch and pull at her clit, wanting to prolong her orgasm as long as possible. Her pussy clenched around my cock and her body was still twitching in my arms when she turned to look me in the eye and let out a low "Daddyyyyy!"

And that final "Daddy" was my undoing. I dropped one hand from her breast and the other from her clit and put them back on her hips, letting her body fall forward on the bed. Words failed me and I was only able to get out a strangled "fuck, baby" as I thrust into her a few more times and then unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside my daughter's cunt. With my last thrust I ground my pelvis into her and rolled my hips against hers, providing extra friction against her sensitive clit, triggering another mini orgasm out of her. Her pussy clenched around my cock again, milking it of every last drop of my fluids.

I collapsed on top of her, my cock firmly planted within her still quivering depths. We lay like that for a few minutes before I realized she would likely be having trouble breathing with a man twice her size laying on top of her. As I began to roll off of her, my quickly softening cock started to slip from her pussy. "No, Daddy!" she cried and reached down to where we were joined, cupping my cock and preventing it from leaving her.

"I need your cock, Daddy. Please, leave it in me. I never want to be without your cock!"

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us onto our sides, pushing her knees in front of her with my own so that I could keep my cock nestled in her warm, wet pussy.

I brushed her hair out of her face and brought her hand from where it had been resting on my cock up to my face. I licked her fingers clean of our juices, before entwining our fingers and resting them on the bed in front of her stomach.

"Don't worry, baby girl, I'm not going anywhere."

As I lay there, spooning with my only daughter, in a way that was far from innocent, I listened to her breathing even out as she fell into a relaxed slumber, and I contemplated how we got here. I knew this morning was certainly her doing, as I had woken up to the fantastic sensation of her swallowing the head of my cock down her throat. That wake-up would go down in the history books. I had been dreaming of fucking her, not surprising after what we did last night, but then to wake up and find her hot fucking mouth surrounding my cock, looking up at me with those bright blue eyes as she worked her head down my shaft until her nose was pressed against my pelvis. She blinked once and then fucking swallowed around my cock head.

When she came up for air, seemingly hours later, she looked me right in the eye and, after kissing the tip of my cock with her beautiful pouty lips, told me "I need you to fuck me now, Daddy. I've been trying to wake you up for so long, and I'm so fucking wet. I need your dick in me, Daddy, please, make me feel good."

Yes, this morning was definitely her.

Last night, however, I wasn't so sure.

+++++

I sat on the couch waiting for her to get home. She was late. Two hours, to be exact. My Sammy was never late. She was a good girl, and she never broke curfew. She knew that if she was going to be late, all she had to do was call and let me know. So the fact that she hadn't called and still wasn't home was driving me insane with worry.

Images of my baby girl in awful situations kept flashing through my brain. Car accident. Stranded by her irresponsible friends, afraid to call despite my constant assurances that I wouldn't be mad if she called while stuck in a compromising position. Ugh. Don't think about compromising positions. Out with that loser boyfriend of hers. I swear, if he does anything to hurt my baby girl... I couldn't even finish the thought.

It was after thoughts of what she and her boyfriend might be doing; what he might be doing to her that I really started to panic. My Sammy was such a good girl, I couldn't bear the thought that her shitty high school boyfriend might be defiling her as I sat at home worrying about her. I knew how teenage boys thought. I remember. My Sammy was beautiful and innocent, she would drive the boys wild. They would think of corrupting my perfect little girl, and if they were likely to be granted time in her presence, would stop at nothing to get in her pants. Or get her into theirs.

Chase was her first real boyfriend. She had brought him home to meet me before she would agree to go out with him. I didn't like him. He was too smooth, with his varsity football jacket on, and his "yes, sir," "no, sir," answers. I could tell he was trying to impress me, hoping that I would trust him with my precious baby girl, and he played the part well. Of course, even if he hadn't, my baby wasn't really a baby anymore and I let her live her life and make her own choices. And mistakes. I just asked that she be smart and make good decisions.

I caught them making out on the couch in the living room a couple of times, but never anything more. I made sure Chase was always very aware that I was around and that while they had some privacy, they were still in my home and I would always be there when they were. He wasn't getting my Sammy home alone.

But now that he had his own car, they went out more. I knew I could trust Sam to continue to make good choices, I still didn't trust Chase. Even if he respected my daughter, he was still a teenage boy whose hormones were raging. Of course, even though she was two hours late in coming home, I never blamed her. I knew they had gone out with a group of friends, but I was sure Chase would quickly try to get her on her own. I was furious at the thought that he might be doing something to take away her innocence while I sat at home, unable to stop him.

And those thoughts were what led me to my first drink. I started drinking when she was late by an hour, so by the time it reached two hours, I had finished my third scotch and was contemplating a fourth.

I got up to pour myself that fourth drink when I finally heard a car pull up in our driveway. I put my glass on the bar and went to wait in the hallway. I heard keys fumbling in the locks of the front door, and finally the door swung open revealing my precious, apparently unharmed, daughter to me.

I stepped forward and pulled her to me, relief flooding my every cell that she was okay.

"God, Sammy, I was so worried about you! Are you okay, baby girl?"

She wrapped her arms around me, burrowing her face into my chest and humming in contentment.

"Yeah, Daddy, I'm fine."

When she said that, and I had now ascertained that she really was fine, I started to get angry again. I reached behind her to shut the door and watched Chase's car drive away before closing and locking it. I backed away from my daughter and took in her appearance.

She was wearing black, strappy high heels tall enough to make even the most graceful woman falter. Her little black skirt, while not tight, was shorter than anything I had seen her in, and I was sure that if she spun around, the skirt would rise and anyone would be able to see her smooth, firm, beautiful ass. Then there was her shirt. It wasn't classically slutty, but it showed off her assets quite purposefully. It was tight, bright red, and low cut. Her tits were pushed up underneath creating the most beautiful cleavage. The shirt had a wide neck, leaving her shoulders bare, with barely there "sleeves" that were really just about an inch of fabric resting on her upper arms.

This was not the outfit she was wearing when she left the house earlier this evening.

"If you're so fine, why are you so late? It's two hours past your curfew Sam! And what the hell are you wearing?"

"Calm down, Daddy. It's nothing. We ended up going out to a club and Lisa loaned me an outfit."

"You went out in public dressed like that? To a club? Who the hell with?" I was almost shouting at her now, and I had grabbed her arm to get her attention.

"Well... it was all of us at first, but then Lisa and her boyfriend wanted to leave, and they had given some other people a ride, and after a while it was just me and Chase."

"And what time was this??" My anger was not abating at all. My precious daughter had been at a club with her boyfriend for hours. Her gorgeous body on display for every male in the building. I knew what happened at clubs aside from the watching. Chase would have had his hands all over my baby girl. He would have ground his dick up against her ass, with his arms wrapped around her. Virtual fucking on the dance floor.

"Umm... we got there about 8 and I think Lisa left at 10?"

"About the time that you should have been home. Right Samantha?"

She had been calmly answering my questions up to this point, not volunteering more than I asked, not showing any remorse for breaking the rules or worrying me, and not even pretending to apologize. At my use of her full name, however, she glared at me, some unknown emotion flashing behind her beautiful blue eyes.

She shook her arm out of my grasp and seethed "Whatever, Dad. I'm home now. Calm down."

When she finally spoke to me, to my face, was when I smelled it. She had been drinking. I realized that my grip on her arm had been steadying her, and now that she had shaken free of my grasp, she was swaying slightly from side to side.

"Samantha, have you been drinking?" I asked, completely incredulous. Clubbing, and breaking curfew, and drinking all in one night? This was not my daughter.

"I don't know, Father. Have you?" she mocked.

"That's irrelevant. I'm over 21. I'm allowed to drink. What has gotten into you tonight, Sam?? Why were you drinking?? Why didn't you call? What is going on?"

"Come on, Dad. This isn't that big of a deal. I'm not a goddamn child. I'm 18. Going to college in September, remember? I had a few drinks at the club, I missed curfew by a couple of minutes, I didn't drive anywhere. You know I'll drink in college and I definitely won't have a damn curfew. Can we just drop it? I'm tired."

"No, we can't just drop it! You didn't miss curfew by a couple of minutes, you missed it by two hours!" I was definitely shouting at this point but I couldn't help myself. I was so stunned by the behavior of the young woman in front of me I couldn't think properly. "Did Chase have anything to drink??"

"I don't know, Daddy. But it doesn't matter, he's gone and I'm here now." Her voice started to take on the "little girl" quality she always used when she was trying to get her way.

"It does matter, dammit! What if he had gotten into a car accident! I didn't even know where you were! When did you start making such terrible decisions? I thought you knew better than that!"

"Oh, Daddy. You have no fucking clue what kind of decisions I make," she said with a sneer. "You like to think of me as your precious, perfect little baby girl. You have absolutely no idea what really goes on in my life. Tonight? Dancing for a few hours? Having a couple of drinks? Coming home a little late? That wouldn't even warrant a second thought if you knew the first thing about my fucking decisions."

She watched my face for a moment and then walked around me and towards the kitchen. I stood there in the hallway for a moment, completely shocked at what my daughter had just said to me. I don't think I had ever heard her curse, and she just said "fuck" twice to me without even batting an eye. My brain was so focused on that trivial detail, I didn't even have time to process the rest of her words.

As soon as I did though, I knew I needed to know what the hell she was talking about. Breaking myself out of my mental stupor, I turned and followed her path into the kitchen. I stopped dead in the threshold at the sight before me. Sam had the door to the fridge open and was bent at the waist rooting around for something.

If I had thought about what underwear I would have expected her to be wearing under that skirt, I would have expected a thong. But this was better. Lacy red boy shorts peeked out from under her skirt, stretched tight against her ass as she displayed it to me. I could see the bottoms of her ass cheeks that weren't covered by the sexy as fuck underwear, and I swear I could make out the outline of her puffy pussy lips as she spread her legs a little wider and rolled her hips back and forth.

Fuck. Was I really just checking out my baby girl's ass? Not just that, I definitely tried to get a better look at her pussy, and was actually disappointed that I couldn't see more. Just seeing the flesh of her ass was enough, but acknowledging to myself that I wanted to see more of my daughter, broke the dam of my emotions. I was no longer angry. Between the booze and the implication of her words, and her ass wagging hello at me, I was definitely getting horny. I felt my cock harden in my pants as I stood there and ogled my daughter's gorgeous ass.

"See something you like, Daddy?"

Her question broke me out of my reverie and I looked up to see that she was watching me over her shoulder, clearly wiggling her ass at me on purpose. She pulled a beer out of the fridge, twisted off the top, and started drinking.

I continued to stand there, unmoving, and unable to speak.

She finished her first pull of the ice cold drink, but continued to hold the bottle to her lips. She ran her tongue around the rim, closing her eyes and moaning at the same time.

I couldn't even focus on the fact that she was drinking my beer right in front of me without having asked first. I'd let her have a drink occasionally in the past, but she always asked first and usually just had a few sips of whatever I was having. When I once again regained the ability to think, I saw her drain the beer and put the bottle in the sink. She leaned against the counter, with her arms behind her. The position caused her to jut out her tits, so now they were straining against her blood red blouse.

She laughed as she addressed me: "Daddy-o? You okay over there?"

"What did you mean, baby girl?"

"When? I've said lots of things tonight."

"When you said that I didn't know anything about your decisions. What did you mean by that, Sammy?"

She pushed off the counter and stalked towards me. "Are you sure you want to know, Daddy? I don't want to ruin your image of me." Her words said one thing, but her eyes said quite another. She wanted to tell me whatever it was she was keeping a secret. She knew that whatever it was would shatter my image of her as my innocent little girl. I knew I could say no, tell her that I really didn't want to know, but the gleam in her eye told me that she was going to tell me anyway.

"Yes, baby girl. Tell me. I need to know."

"Well, Daddy," she started, as she hopped up on to the kitchen table, swinging her legs off the side and drawing my attention to those fucking hot heels she was wearing. She spread her legs and gave me a glimpse of her red lace panties before leaning forward, and placing her hands on the table in front of her. While this hid my view of her panties, it caused her upper arms to push against her tits, exaggerating her cleavage.

Despite the show she was giving me, I could tell she was feeling the effects of the alcohol in her system. The beer she had just effectively chugged was coursing its way through her body on top of whatever else she had consumed earlier.

"I loooove to fuck."

Wait, what?? I couldn't possibly have heard that right.

"I've been on the pill since before mom left. She said she didn't want me to make the same mistake she did and have a kid before she had time to have a life, so she put me on the pill. Of course, she had no way of knowing that I had already fucked a bunch of boys in my grade by then."

Sam's voice had taken on a dream-like quality, as she moved on hand from the table to twirl a lock of her long, chestnut hair lazily around a finger, making her look innocent and like a goddamn temptress at the same time. She was clearly remembering some of her early exploits with God-knows-who. I had just enough time to think that her mother putting my Sammy on the pill was probably the most responsible thing that bitch did in her entire life, before she continued with her story.

sxxxychk69
sxxxychk69
125 Followers
12