Decisions & Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers

With that thought, his hand went up her skirt and started working down the white lace panties that matched her bra. When they were rolled halfway down her thighs, she furiously pushed them further down until she could send them sailing with her feet.

She opened her legs for him and he lay atop of her dry humping her with his slacks still on. She moaned and reached between them and undid his fly, letting his cock come out on its' own power. She pushed him off and rolled him onto his back without releasing her grip on his cock. She slowly continued to stroke it as she leaned her lips down to his and they kissed.

"I can't take this any more, Jenn."

"You don't have to," she said as she stood up. Then as if a light bulb had suddenly gone off in her head she asked, "Where did I put my purse?"

Oliver shrugged and said, "Who cares?"

"I have condoms in it."

"Oh," he said. "I guess I care then."

"Yeah," she said. "I guess we both care."

"Shit," he said.

"What?"

"I think you left it in Dina's Navigator."

She slapped her hand against her forehead and said, "Fuck. That is where I left it. I was in such a hurry to get inside with you that I didn't even think about my purse."

At this point, Oliver's cock was throbbing so badly that the he was about to cum just from talking to Jennifer while he looked at her naked boobs. Sensing his need, not to mention feeling her own need, Jennifer said, "Fuck it."

Then she crawled back onto the bed and lowered her lips to his cock, and just like Dina had told her to do, made like it was the straw to a rich, thick, vanilla milkshake. In just a few seconds, Oliver was spurting into her mouth. When she reflected on the moment later, Jennifer could not be sure which it was that made her pull her lips from Oliver's tool. The terrible taste of his semen, or hearing her mother's words as she stepped into the bedroom she thought to be unoccupied.

Those words were. "Oh my fucking God."

*

When Sandy stepped out of the shower the next morning, she still wasn't sure which had shocked her more. How well developed Oliver was, or the fact that she learned about that development while watching her daughter giving him head.

She finished toweling her body dry, and then wrapped the towel around her head as if it were a turban. She took a moment to eye her reflection in the mirror as she cupped her breasts. Not bad, she thought. Thirty-six years old and she only had enough sag that would allow people to know God, and not some talented surgeon, had given her these tits. No one would ever be able to guess that she'd nursed both her teenage daughters however many years ago. She brushed a thumb over each nipple, tweaked them erect, and thought about how shocked she'd been to walk into the bedroom and see Jennifer sucking Oliver's dick. Shocked to see and even more shocked that it had turned her on to watch it. God, she needed a dick bad.

She let her hands roam down her still flat tummy, just as flat as it had been the night she'd let Scott take her virginity to celebrate his graduation from engineering school, and thought about the way Oliver had ogled her in her bikini and see through tee shirt Saturday evening when he'd picked Jennifer up. I can turn my daughter's teenage boyfriend on, but not my husband, she thought. God. When are you going to clear Scott's mind of his problems and just let him want to fuck me again. Shit, she thought, and giggled despite herself. Some prayer, huh? If only her Sunday school class could read her filthy mind? Yeah. If only.

Her fingers found their way through her light brown mass of pubic hair and softly began to stroke her clit. Lost in her movements, she almost didn't hear Scott whisper, "God, Sandy. You're so beautiful."

She turned to look at him. Soaked in sweat from his morning run. Muscles glistening. Veins in his arms and legs pumped with blood. Dark hair plastered to his forehead. He was just as hot as he had been that night when she'd first let him fuck her in the back seat of his Buick. So fucking hot.

"Sounds like a lot of talk to me," she said.

She let the towel fall from her head and her wet hair fell to her shoulders as she stepped to him and pressed her lips to his. He pulled her fresh, clean body into his sweaty one and pushed his tongue between her open lips. She broke from the kiss and dropped to her knees and quickly tugged down on his gym shorts until his cock was hanging at her face. Her lips wrapped around it and sucked it into her mouth. Yes, she thought to herself as it began to grow hard in her mouth.

As soon as she had sucked his cock to full attention, she stood and took his hand to lead him to the bed. The same bed she'd seen her half naked daughter, sucking dick on yesterday. She lay back and opened her legs for him. He rubbed the lips of her pussy with his cock and just as easily as she had sucked him hard, it went soft again. Fuck, she thought angrily. Ever since his company had folded and left him out of work, it was the same fucking thing over and over again.

"Shit," he said.

"Damn it, Scott."

Wanting to pleasure her anyway he could, he kneeled between her legs and made as if he were about to lick her pussy. But, she angrily pushed him away and said, "That's not what I want. I want your dick inside me."

Just as angrily, he answered back, "Don't you think I want that too?"

"It doesn't seem as if you do."

"Damn it, Sandy. I just can't do it anymore."

"Bullshit, Scott. You get hard every night in your sleep. This is all in your mind."

"We've been over that, Sandy. I'm not going to a shrink."

"You need help, baby."

"I'm done talking about this," he said as he stood up and stomped into the shower.

"Damn it, Scott Gordon," she said to herself. "I love you whether you're an engineer or a janitor. Why can't you see that?"

*

As Scott finished reassembling the copy machine he'd been repairing, he stood and stepped into the main office. Spying the pretty Latina that worked the reception desk, he asked, "Got anything to copy, Laurie?"

When she turned from the desk to look at him, he couldn't help noticing from the way her tits moved that she didn't seem to have a bra on underneath her tee shirt. Nice firm tits, medium sized, maybe a B cup like Alyson's, definitely not a C cup like Jennifer or Sandy. He shook his head at the thoughts he was having. But his eyes still fell to the skintight bicycle shorts the girl was wearing and observed the outline of her pussy through the spandex material. What had Jennifer's friend, Dina, called it once when she thought he wasn't listening? Camel toe. That was it. Of course, knowing Dina, she may have known he was listening and just hadn't cared. She was another looker, maybe even as pretty as this girl Laurie was.

"Hello," Laurie said. "Earth to Scott."

"Huh," he said. "Oh, I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"I said," Laurie repeated herself. "Do you like what you see?"

"Well, uh," Scott began to stutter. "I, I, uh."

Laurie laughed and said, "Yeah, I got something to copy. Let's test that machine out."

She walked to the copier, intentionally brushing her hip against his as she walked by. Then she placed a couple of pieces of paper into the top tray and pressed the green copy button. When they cycled through the machine and two fresh clean copies came out, she gave Scott a hug and said, "Fuck yeah, there isn't anything you can't do, is there."

Feeling himself grow hard, and knowing Laurie was feeling it too, Scott gently pushed her away and said, "It really wasn't very complicated."

"Modesty becomes you," she said.

He blushed and she continued, "What are you doing for lunch today?"

His blush deepened, and he said, "I thought I'd use the weight room and get in a workout."

Come to my apartment, she thought. And I'll give you a workout. Aloud, she said, "Why don't you have lunch with me instead?"

"I better just workout like I was planning."

"Come on," she said. "You KNOW you want to."

That was the trouble he was thinking. He DID want to.

*

Sandy placed the headset to her phone back down in place. These cold calls are getting me nowhere, she thought. Damn, Scott Gordon. He makes me so fucking mad.

Frustrated, she knew she needed to clear her head and concentrate. She needed this job. The family needed her to have this job. Their savings was dwindling and dwindling and it was looking more and more like Scott wasn't going to find another engineering job. Everyone said he was over qualified for entry-level work and everyone had downsized to the point that they'd eliminated positions for engineers with Scott's experience. He hated that she was making most of the money, but still, they were hurting. The money was almost gone.

Soon and they'd have to make a decision about putting the girls in public school. They didn't want to do it, but it didn't look like they'd have a choice. Shit, she thought. I've got to get out of here. I'll get more done out on the streets doing pop in visits then I will here. If I can just close one more sell this month. Mr. Reardon, the sales manager, likes me a lot. If I close a deal this week, I bet he'll ask Mr. Hudson to make me permanent. The salary wouldn't be that much different, but the benefits would make up for it.

As she was standing up and reaching for her purse, the phone on her desk rang. "Hudson Pharmaceuticals," she answered.

"Mom."

"Oh," she said. "Hi, Jennifer."

"You mad at me?"

"No," she said. "I'm not mad, but you have to be careful."

"I know. You rushed off without talking and I didn't know what to think. Did you tell Dad?"

Sandy laughed out loud and said, "Oliver's still alive, isn't he."

Jennifer smiled. "Okay. Well, anyway, you rushed off this morning before I could talk to you and didn't give me the check."

"Check?"

"For tennis camp."

"I didn't think that was until spring break."

"It is, but the money's due today."

"Shit."

"MOM!"

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Jennifer," she said. "I've watched you suck a boy's dick. I think I can say the word shit in front of you now."

Jennifer giggled and said, "I've just never heard you say shit before."

"That's enough, young lady."

"You want me to use the visa card to pay?"

"No," Sandy said quickly. How was she supposed to tell her that the Visa was so maxed out that it would probably get cut to pieces if she tried to pay a three hundred dollar tennis camp deposit. "I'm on my way over to Baptist Memorial. I'll swing by the school and write a check."

"Are you sure?" Jennifer asked.

"Of course I'm sure."

"Look, Mom," Jennifer said. "I know we're short on money. I don't have to go to camp this year."

"Jennifer," Sandy said. "We're so short on money that if you don't get a tennis scholarship, you're not even going to go to college. You're going to that tennis camp."

"I didn't know you'd dipped into our college funds."

"We haven't yet, but we're almost to that point. That means you're going to camp. And, if I find anymore cigarettes in your room, I'm going to make you eat them."

"Uh," Jennifer said. "Those must have been Alyson's."

"Give me a break. Alyson doesn't smoke."

At least one of us has her fooled, Jennifer thought. "Okay, Mom. I've officially smoked my last cigarette."

*

Jennifer stood with Dina in an empty stall of the girl's restroom and used her lighter to light Dina's cigarette. Dina took a drag, blew out the smoke and handed the cigarette over to Jennifer for her to take a hit. Already forgetting her promise to her mother, Jennifer accepted the cigarette and drew smoke deep into her lungs before handing it back to Dina.

"I can't believe your mom walked in on you and Oliver and she's not mad about it."

"I know," Jennifer said. "She was real cool about it though. Freaked the shit out of Oliver though. He just knew she was going to get my dad when she left."

Dina laughed and said, "And the boy still hasn't got any pussy. At least not from you."

"Hey," Jennifer said. "That's not funny."

"Of course it is," she said. "If you don't fuck him soon. He's going elsewhere."

"Not Oliver."

Dina took another deep hit on the cigarette and handed it over for Jennifer to finish. Jennifer took the last drag left on it and dropped it into the toilet. Then Dina said, "Oliver is no different from any other guy. He wants pussy. If he doesn't get it from you, he'll find it from somebody else."

"Shut up. Hey, let's blow class this afternoon and go swimming."

"I've got a Calculus test fourth period," Dina said.

"Then let's go after that. We'll cut fifth and go swim in your pool."

"What about tennis practice? Don't you have to go?"

"We're not having it today. He's still holding tryouts for the last spot on the team. I'm kind of past that."

"Oh listen to the state champ talk. Thinks she's so cool."

"Fuck you, you little cunt," Jennifer said. "Come on, let's go eat."

*

Scott returned from trimming shrubs and stopped at the desk to check what work requests had been turned in for the afternoon. On top was a request to fix the showerhead in apartment 408. He looked at his watch and saw that it wasn't quite eleven-thirty yet.It's probably something simple, he thought. I'll go fix this real quick, and then I'll hit the gym.

*

Jennifer and Dina stepped out of the bathroom just as Sandy was stepping out of the office. Sandy saw them before they saw her, waved and called out, "Jennifer."

Jennifer saw Sandy and rolled her eyes. She hated when her mom came to school. Her mom was cool, and she loved her, but it was embarrassing seeing the way guys fucked her with their eyes. She sighed, "Hi, Mom."

"Hi, sweetie," Sandy said.

"Hey, Mrs. G," Dina said.

"Hi, Dina. How are you?"

"Excellent. You coming to Taekwondo tonight?"

"I don't know. If I don't have any interviews to do, I'll try to be there."

"I hope you're there," Dina said. "It's not the same without you."

"They've got you and Jennifer, Dina. They don't need me."

"Yeah, right," Dina said. "We need you."

"Thanks," Sandy said. Then she turned to Jennifer. "I paid your deposit."

"Thanks, Mom," Jennifer said.

"I guess I'm going to South Padre Island without her again this year," Dina said.

Sandy laughed and said, "Dina, you know her dad would never let her go down there. He's afraid she'd end up on a Girl's Gone Wild video."

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell," Dina said. "You never know."

Sandy smiled, then an exit door opened and the wind shifted. She sniffed and said, "Jennifer Gordon. Have you been smoking?"

"Mom," Jennifer said. "We just came out of the restroom. There must have been ten girls in there smoking."

Dina nearly snickered but Jennifer kicked her ankle. A move that did not go unnoticed to Sandy. She just looked at Jennifer and said, "Uh huh."

Jennifer rolled her eyes and said, "Don't you have to be at Baptist Memorial?"

Sandy sighed and said, "I'm sure you'll have lots of chances to smoke working at McDonald's. You and the other kids that don't get scholarships."

"Mom."

"I'm going," Sandy said as she turned and walked away.

"Ten girls smoking, my ass," Dina said.

"Shut up, bitch. She can still hear you."

"So, it's not like she doesn't know."

"Doesn't know what?"

Dina and Jennifer turned to see Oliver and his friend Bill coming up behind them. Jennifer gave Oliver a hug and kiss on the cheek and said, "Don't worry about it."

"Damn, Gordon," Bill said. "Your older sister is FINE."

It never ends, Jennifer thought. "Fuck off, Bill. That wasn't my sister."

"You're kidding. She looks just like you."

Dina slapped his arm and said, "Leave her alone, Bill. You know that was her mom."

"Ah, no fucking way does Gordon have a mom that fucking hot."

"You want me to reverse hook kick your left ear onto the right side of your face," Jennifer said.

"Shit," Bill said. "That kung fu crapola of yours doesn't scare me."

"It's Taekwondo, dipshit," Jennifer said. "And, if you had any sense at all, you'd be very fucking scared."

"Come on, Jenn," Oliver said. "He was just goofing on you."

Jennifer refrained from snarling and said, "Me and Dina are blowing out before fifth period to go swimming. Want to come?"

"Sure. Who's driving?"

"Dina's got her Navigator."

"Cool. I'm up for it."

Then to Jennifer's amazement, Dina looked at Bill and said, "You want to come too?"

"Fuck yeah."

Before Jennifer could say anything, Oliver leaned down and kissed her and said, "Catch you later. We're going to go shoot some hoops."

"All right," Jennifer said. "Meet us in the parking lot right after fourth period."

They went off toward the gym and Jennifer turned to Dina and said, "Why'd you invite him?"

"You know why. He's cute. Probably the cutest guy in the school."

"He is not."

"He is too. It's all right. Oliver's cute too, especially for a preacher's kid, but not as cute as Bill."

"But he's such an asshole."

"That's cool. Assholes are always hung like mules."

"Oliver's hung and he's not an asshole."

"But is he hung like a mule?"

"I don't know. I've never sucked off a mule."

Dina laughed and said, "Come on. Let's have another smoke."

*

Sandy pulled her car out of the parking lot still shaking her head. I know that girl was smoking, she thought. So was Dina. I should stop by her mom's office at Baptist Memorial and tell her. Sandy sighed and said aloud, "Don't be stupid about this. They're going to do what they're going to do. It's better this way. If I start acting like Scott, she'll just hide everything from me the way she does him, and I don't want her to do that."

She reached over and adjusted the channel on her radio. Yep, she thought. Not like I never smoked a cigarette or two in my lifetime. I grew out of it. She probably will too. "Okay," she went back to talking out loud. "Time to get psyched up. I'm walking into Baptist Memorial and finding myself a sell."

Her mind drifted as she drove and she thought back to her walking in on Jennifer yesterday. Funny thing was that she'd actually felt guilty about it. It wasn't her fault her daughter didn't use her own room and lock her door. Why should Sandy be guilty? She knew. She was guilty because she got wet watching Jennifer sucking Oliver's big dick, and she got wetter still watching him shoot off in her face.

She couldn't help wondering if they fucked after she left. Sandy doubted it. They both would have been too freaked out. Oliver was scared stiff of Scott. She didn't blame him. Scott was the only person in their family that didn't have a black belt in Taekwondo, but he was still a scary dude when he got pissed off. Still, Sandy was curious. Were they fucking yet, or were they still at the heavy petty stage. Then she giggled when she remembered the time she and Scott had been caught when they were still in the heavy petting stage.

It was a Sunday night, and Scott had gone to church with her to listen to her dad preach. There was a party for the youth group after church and she'd had to beg her mom and dad to let her go with Scott alone. Her dad couldn't stand him, but her mom liked him so she was always helping her convince her dad that Scott was safe.

So, her dad had relented and told them she could go. Silly fool. Instead of going to the youth group party, she'd told Scott to drive her to her sister's apartment. She'd used the hidden key that Lisa had showed her to use in case she ever needed to get inside and it was an emergency.

They'd started out necking on the sofa and progressed to the floor. She had let Scott push up her shirt and bra and suck on her nipples. She'd been letting him do that for a few weeks, so it was nothing new. Scott had been surprised though when he'd put his hand inside the waistband of her jeans and she didn't stop him.

Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers