Decisions Ch. 04

Story Info
Sam doesn't get to cum before school, Daddy does.
3.1k words
4.41
77.2k
46

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxxxychk69
sxxxychk69
123 Followers

CHAPTER 4 – SAM POV

I woke up the next morning feeling warm and loved, but empty. Daddy had stretched out on his back at some point in the night and I had positioned myself half on top of him. My head rested on his chest, my left arm wrapped around his torso and a leg thrown over him. My pussy missed his dick, but I was content with its position against his strong thigh. I wanted to make sure that we got in some time to play before I had to get ready for school, so I started to grind my pussy against his thigh, while pinching his left nipple in between my fingers and moving my face to kiss his chest.

Watching my Daddy's cock harden as I played with him and my pussy assaulted his leg was so fucking hot. I mean, I knew I made him hard, we practically fucked all weekend long, but to actually get to watch that beautiful cock get longer and harder, the head grow dark red, even see a little bead of cum starting to leak out of the tip, made me practically gush all over him.

"Mmm... you like what you see, baby?"

I was so lost in my watching that I didn't realize Daddy had woken up.

"God yes, Daddy. Your cock loves me, it woke up just for me."

He reached the hand wrapped around my back down to my ass, starting to knead my cheeks. I moved my own hand from his nipple slowly down his chest and stomach to where his hard cock was begging for my attention.

Wrapping my hand around the base of his cock, I moaned in satisfaction. This was mine. No one else got to love and kiss and fuckmyDaddy's cock. I started to move my head down, I justhadto taste him, lick that droplet of cum off of his gorgeous cock, but Daddy clearly had other ideas.

He shocked me when he spanked my ass with one hand and grabbed a fistful of my hair in the other, jerking my head back towards him.

"Did I say you could suck my cock, Samantha?"

"What? But... I just wanted to taste you Daddy!"

"I don't care. I'm in charge here and I don't want my cock to get dirty from that filthy mouth of yours."

The gleam in his eye told me that he was teasing, but I really wanted his dick before school and I was afraid he wouldn't let me have it.

"Please Daddy? I can't wait until after you get home from work before I can taste you again!"

"Don't worry, Sammy, you'll taste me before then. I'm going to cum on your face and in your slutty mouth before you go to school. You're going to taste my cum in your mouth all day long. Just not yet. Go take a shower, baby, get ready for school. Then we'll have some fun." He smacked my ass again and winked, then got out of the bed himself before I could try to start something.

I pouted, but got up and went into his bathroom to shower.

"No playing with your pussy while you're in there either, Sam!" I heard him call out to me just after I stepped in the shower.

I washed quickly, but when I went back into Daddy's room, naked and dripping wet, hoping to entice him to a quick fuck, he wasn't there.

I pouted some more, but headed to my room to dress for school. I put on a skirt and thong, giving Dad easy access, still hoping for a fuck this morning. Making sure to keep my attire somewhat conservative (I really did try not to dress slutty for school), I put on a polo shirt, opting for a preppy look today.

When I got downstairs, I couldn't help but continue to pout. I thought for sure something different would happen this morning, but Dad was sitting at the kitchen table in his bathrobe, reading the newspaper and eating his cereal like he did every other day of the week. He had prepared my usual fruit bowl as well and it sat at my place at the table.

I dropped down into my seat and picked at my breakfast sullenly. I didn't say anything to him as we sat there like any other normal father and daughter having breakfast, just wondered what the hell was going on.

Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore and got up from the table, leaving my half-eaten breakfast and went to the den to get my books for school. When I walked back past the kitchen towards the front door with my book bag in hand, he was still just sitting at the table, acting as though nothing was wrong.

I grabbed my keys from the table in the foyer and as I reached for the doorknob I heard him call out, "Just where do you think you're going, Samantha?"

You have got to be kidding me!!

Not moving, I yelled back angrily, "To school. Where the fuck else would I be going at 7 o'clock on a Monday morning? What the fuck does it matter to you?"

Despite all the filth that had spewed from my mouth this weekend while we were fucking, I knew I was pushing it with my language this morning. I really just didn't give a shit. I didn't understand what had changed overnight to make him go back to treating me like he did before.

"Don't use that tone or those words with me young lady," he growled. And suddenly he was right on top of me, pushing me up against the door. I could feel his hard cock pressing up against my ass through his bathrobe and my skirt. How I wished we didn't have those layers of clothing between us so that I could just swivel my hips a little and have him seated deep inside of me.

"You will respect me in this house, do you understand? I told you what I was going to do this morning. Why couldn't you just trust that I had a plan? Your childish behavior almost makes me not want to follow through. But really, the plan was more for me than it was for you anyway. So turn around and get down on your fucking knees."

Oh. My. Fuck.

My pussy was absolutely dripping after that little speech, my thong drenched and basically useless.

Doing as he asked, I turned around and dropped to my knees, dropping my book bag in the process. He opened his robe and let it fall to the floor behind him, his gorgeous cock staring me in the face.

"Now, my precious little girl, I believe you said something recently about wanting to be treated like a whore. Is that right?"

I could only moan in response, mesmerized by his cock right in front of me. Salivating at the thought of having it in my mouth. Deep in my throat.

Pulling my hair and forcing me to look back up at him he said, "You will answer me, Samantha, or you won't get to have any fun this morning. Do you want to be treated like a whore?"

He slapped me lightly on the face when I didn't answer right away, and it was enough to break my inability to speak. "Oh God yes, Daddy. But I just want to be your whore, just my Daddy's whore. Your obedient slut. Just yours."

"Good answer, baby. Now, open your mouth wide, and get ready for my cock. No hands."

He still had a fistful of my hair in his hand and he used it to guide my face, my willing mouth, towards him until I finally got the head of it in my mouth. He guided it in slowly, and I moaned at the taste of him.

I ran my tongue around the head of his dick, licking the cum dripping out of the tip that I had wanted to taste ever since I first woke up. I love the taste of my dad's cum. He pushed his dick into my mouth slowly until the head of it hit my tonsils. I took a deep breath through my nose and opened my throat to him, taking another inch of him deep into my throat until my nose was pressed into his pelvis and I could feel his balls against my chin.

"Look at me, baby."

He held my head impaled on his cock so that I could just barely look up at his face. I felt his cock twitch in my throat when my eyes met his.

"Fuck, you look amazing with my cock in deep in your whore mouth. Are you ready for me to fuck your face, Sammy?"

I couldn't nod or speak, so I just moaned, letting the vibrations of my throat massage his cock.

At that, he swore lightly under his breath and pulled my face out of his lap. I opened my lips a bit to get some much-needed air, but Daddy plunged his throbbing pole back into my mouth before I could really recover. He held my face down against his pelvis again, so that the swollen head of his dick was buried past my tonsils. I was sure you could see the outline of his thick meat if you looked at my neck. After a few moments of this I started to gag and cough, spewing spit and drool out the sides of my mouth, and wetting his cock further. When I started to see stars, I had to push him away with my hands on his thighs. I loved the feeling of him choking me with his dick, using me for only his pleasure, and I wishedso hardthat I didn't need oxygen and I could keep is dick in my mouth forever.

He backed off, letting me breathe, but grabbed my wrists in one of his hands.

"I'll let you breathe when I'm good and ready, slut. You do not get to decide when it's time to take your mouth off my cock. No hands for you now. Keep them behind your back. If you use them again, you won't get to taste my cum before you go to school."

Oh God. I really hoped he kept taking charge like this forever. There's nothing I loved more than to be called a whore and told how I'm going to take it; that I have no choice but to do as I'm told.

"That's a good little whore," he told me when I clasped my hands together behind my back. "I'm going to fuck your face now. I'm going to pretend that your mouth is your cunt and I'm going to pound into you. Do you want that, baby?"

There was nothing I wanted more in that moment. "Fuck yes, Daddy. Please fuck my mouth. Please fuck your horny, slutty daughter's mouth."

I would have said more, kept begging, but he shoved his cock back into my mouth and fucked in and out, using my hair as leverage. For my part, I just kept my mouth open and my tongue hanging out so that he could have the wettest, sloppiest face fuck ever. I loved the feel of his cock on my tongue; slick and slippery, I could feel every ridge and vein as it passed over my hungry tongue.

All too soon he was pulling out. I was ready to beg for him to cum in my mouth, when he yanked my head to the side and forced my face to the ground. I put my arms down on the floor in front of me reflexively, before he spanked my ass hard, saying, "I didn't tell you to put your hands on the floor. Keep them behind you. Your filthy slut face belongs on the ground when I fuck you."

My pussy got impossibly wetter.

Daddy still had my hair fisted in one of his hands as the other pulled my soaking wet thong to the side and he plunged his cock into me in one quick thrust.

I grunted and groaned as he slammed into my cunt over and over and over again. I fucking lived for the feeling of his hard cock pounding my pussy, teaching it a lesson. Just two days of fucking my dad and I was ruined for other men. I knew I would never be satisfied by another man, another cock ever again, I only needed his.

"Oh God, yes, Daddy, I love your dick! Please, fuck me! Harder, Daddy, oh my God, harder!"

"You want my dick, baby? You want your Daddy's hard prick? Only whores fuck their fathers. Did you know that, Samantha? Did you know you're a fucking whore?" He practically spat at me, pulling me up by my hair so that he could speak directly into my ear.

I could only groan in response.

Pushing me back to the floor he asked, "what was that, Samantha? I asked you a question. Did you know you're a fucking whore? Your cunt is begging for my cock, starved for it. That makes you a filthy whore. Did you know that?"

"Yes Daddy," I cried. "I'm such a whore; I'm Daddy's whore! Oh God, Dad, I'm gonna cum!" I felt the orgasm building, it was going to be intense. The combination of his perfect dick in my tight, tiny cunt, and his treatment of me, both physical and verbal, was pushing me over the edge.

"No," he said suddenly, and all movement ceased. I could feel my orgasm slipping away quickly, leaving me quivering and unsatisfied.

"Please! I was so close!"

"No. This morning is about me. You were a petulant little brat this morning. You didn't trust when I said we would get to play before you went to school. You do not get to cum."

He waited until my body stopped quivering and he could tell my orgasm was fully gone. He was still rock fucking solid.

"I, however, am going to cum," he said and started pounding my pussy again. Long, fast, relentless strokes, his balls hitting my little clit every time. He had one hand wrapped around my wrists, pressing them into the small of my back, forcing my ass up to him." He stopped again when he heard my breathing change and felt me starting to tense.

"Please Daddy! I need to cum! I'm sorry I was bad, I trust you, please just let me cum!" I begged. Pleaded.

He brought me to the brink one more time, before pulling my face back up to his cock telling me to lick him clean. I worshipped this cock, even though it had tortured me so this morning. I licked every inch of his balls and his dick, cleaning my nasty pussy juices off of him, loving the taste of us together.

Once he judged that I had sufficiently cleaned him off, he started fucking my face again. He started with long, slow strokes, allowing me to feel every motion, but quickly built to a fever pitch, slamming into my throat with his balls slapping my chin. I lived for this feeling.

This time I felt him tightening, his cock throbbed in my mouth, and his movements became jerky and erratic. Pulling out of my mouth, he wiped the head of his cock across my forehead, mouth, cheeks, as he jacked himself off. He slapped my face with his cock as he got ready to lose his load. I watched, silently praying that he would let me taste at least a little of his cum, as the first streams of hot, salty cum shot out of his cock and landed on my forehead.

I felt it, warm and slippery, sliding down my face, coating me in the world's best face cream.

"Open up."

I opened my mouth as wide as possible without a second's hesitation; Ineededmy Daddy's cum in my mouth. Stream after stream landed on my tongue, filling my slutty mouth with his delicious daddy juices.

"Jesus, baby, that's right. You look so fucking good with my cum on your face and filling your slutty mouth. Drink it down, Sammy. Drink your daddy's cum."

Once he finished squirting his steaming cum into my mouth, I swallowed everything he had given me. I could feel it heating my throat, coating my organs as it slid, hot and creamy, down to my stomach.

Then my dad did my favorite thing in the world. He took his cock to my forehead, where the first of his cum had hit me, and dragged the head of it through the spunk, capturing some of it on the head of his dick, but mostly just making a mess of my face. He brought his dick back to my mouth and ordered me to clean him off again, which I did happily. He repeated the motion, rubbing his dick in the cum covering my face, then bring it back to my mouth to clean.

After a few more runs back and forth, he quit with the pretense and just rubbed the rest of his cum over my face, into my skin, with his hand. I just sat there on my knees with my hands still held behind my back, legs spread wide open with my cunt dripping all over the place, as he played with his jizz on my face.

I reveled in this treatment. I hoped I could go to school just like this. Cunt sloppy wet. Face coated with cum – myfather'scum. The taste of him still on my lips.

Once he was done, Dad released his fist from my hair, and helped me stand up. He ran his fingers through my hair gently, massaging my scalp where he knew he had pulled so hard.

"You're so perfect, baby," he said before kissing me softly. "Now, for the rules today. Don't wash your face today, I want my spunk on your face, in your pores, all day long. I know you want to cum, but you're not allowed to touch your pussy all day. That pussy belongs to me. If you want to cum, you'll have to wait until I get home tonight. And then you'll have to beg. And you better make it good, because right now, despite your amazing cock sucking skills and the fact that you're coated in my jizz, I'm not inclined to let you cum at all."

My eyes widened at this, really hoping that I'd be able to convince him to let me cum later, if he wasn't going to allow it now.

"You better get going now, you don't want to be late for school. And in the future, Samantha, no panties until you leave the house. And no thongs to school. I don't want any of those boys you go to school with, or yourboyfriend," he said with a sneer, "getting anything close to a glimpse of your cunt."

sxxxychk69
sxxxychk69
123 Followers