Decisions in Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers

Abbey kneaded Cindy's breasts and pulled on the already erect nipples. Both women moaned louder. They grew wetter and more desperate for relief. If Cindy needed lessons on how to kiss a woman's breast, what Abbey had in mind for her was like graduate school.

Abbey looked out the expansive window and asked, "Can anybody see us?"

Cindy leaned up. "Only the ones with binoculars."

Abbey giggled. "Good. Let's give them a show."

She reached down and took hold of Cindy's bikini bottom. Cindy felt like she was holding her breath the entire time Abbey slid the last of her clothing off her legs. For as much as Cindy had 'complained' about the skimpy bikini, she know wished for the miniscule security it offered.

But once Abbey had a chance to stand back and admire the perfect body in front of her, all of Cindy's fears should have been abated.

"God, Cindy. You're an angel. An absolute angel."

Abbey began walking around her, never taking her eyes off the nude body. When she finally had a good view of the tiny, round ass she'd been dying to see for two days, she had to stop and stare.

Cindy looked back over her shoulder.

Abbey walked up to her and wrapped her arms around her. "I want to make love to you, Cindy. Is that OK?" she whispered in her ear.

Cindy nodded.

"I want you to get me naked so we can lie on the couch and make love. Will you do that for me?"

Cindy didn't even answer. She slowly turned around and pulled down Abbey's shorts. When she stood back up, she simply stared into Abbey's eyes. She said, "I'm scared."

"Do you want to stop?"

Cindy shook her head. "No. I'm scared I won't satisfy you."

"Let me show you first and you just enjoy it. OK?"

Abbey thought she saw Cindy's lip quiver. Cindy moved behind her and a moment later, Abbey was naked. The women faced each other again.

They kissed for the first time with their bodies free to touch skin-to-skin from head to toe. Cindy tried to control her nerves. She clutched Abbey with a force she didn't know she had. Abbey's return hug gave her reassurance that, whatever happened, it would be alright.

Abbey edged Cindy closer to the couch and they descended onto it as gracefully as they could, still embraced.

Abbey was on top.

"Now just let go, enjoy the ride, and tell me if you want to stop. Understand?"

Cindy looked up with adoring eyes. "I love you, Abbey."

Abbey kissed her, and then began a slow, methodical trip down her face, neck, and chest. A few moments of attention to the sensitive nipples was followed by a journey over Cindy's stomach, past her navel, and down to the small patch of fine, blonde hair above her clit. Abbey licked around it and stopped just an inch away from the throbbing nub that Cindy herself so desperately wanted to play with.

It didn't come naturally for Cindy to spread her legs, so Abbey very lightly touched the inside of her thighs and watched the legs separate. Sunlight from the windows made Cindy's moist, pink skin glisten. The surrounding skin was flawless. Abbey fought the urge to assault the area with her mouth.

This was new to Cindy, and Abbey appreciated that. She would start with the area that offered the lowest risk and highest reward: the clit.

Abbey teased her new lover with kisses all around the pussy, but never directly on the clit itself. The technique may have worked, as Cindy voluntarily spread her leg another few inches in the process.

Only then did Abbey make first contact with the clit. She kissed it. Then kissed it harder, and lightly licked it. Cindy caught her breath just in time to feel the tongue again. Abbey began to lick the area with steady upward motions, one after the other for nearly half a minute.

Cindy arched her back and clutched at the cushions when Abbey finally took the clit between her lips and sucked on it.

"Oh Abbey. Abbey!"

With the clit inside her mouth, Abbey licked vigorously and pressed down with her tongue. She grabbed Cindy's tiny ass and pulled it farther off the couch. Cindy's hands moved to the back of Abbey's head and held it in place while she pushed her pussy against the face between her legs.

They spent a couple minutes in this position, allowing Cindy to inch closer and closer to the inevitable climax. She'd masturbated many times applying the same pressure to her clit. But never had it felt as good as the wet, warm tongue that rubbed against it now.

Abbey waited for the tell-tale signs of Cindy's erratic breathing, or the volume of her moans, or the quivering of her body to signal she was about to cum. When she thought it was time, Abbey slid her tongue lower. She felt the supple folds of skin that protected Cindy's vagina; she tasted the sweet fluid.

Without delay, Abbey put her tongue at the opening and pushed forward. Cindy's body permitted her in and Abbey's tongue entered the heavenly hole that only a man had entered in Cindy's previous thirty years.

"Ahhhhhhh, Abbey. Oh my God."

Abbey began to tenderly fuck her with her tongue. She sank into the hole until her lips touched Cindy's pussy, and then she held herself there and probed the vagina from top to bottom, side to side.

"Abbey. Abbey! I'm...I'm going to..."

Abbey thrust the tongue in and out harder and faster.

"Oh God! Oh God! Abbey! Yessss!"

Cindy's body trembled in Abbey's arms. Cries of pleasure came quickly and loudly. Cindy roared out pleadings for Abbey not to stop and begged for more of the precious tongue. Abbey did as she was told and Cindy came several more times in succession.

In the middle of it all, Cindy realized something that frightened her: she'd never really had an orgasm like this with a man. The longest, hardest cock she could remember didn't match Abbey's tongue.

Abbey knew she was about done when Cindy squirmed in an effort to make the tongue stop. Finally, Cindy verbalized her wish for it to finally end.

When Abbey pulled away, Cindy had a hand over her eyes. Her breathing was uneasy. But the beauty of her chest rising and falling with each lungful of air made Abbey want her even more.

Abbey gently lowered herself onto Cindy, with their faces touching. Cindy pulled her hand away and Abbey saw a tear or two.

"Oh, Abbey. I can't believe...I can't tell you how good that was. I've never cum like that in my life. Ever."

Abbey kissed her. Afterwards, Cindy said, "I want you. Now. I want to make you just as happy."

"Are you sure?" Abbey asked. "You don't have to."

"I want to love you, Abbey."

Abbey move up until her right breast was directly over Cindy's mouth. She lowered it and allowed the beautiful young woman to lick, and then suck, the nipple. Soon, Cindy had nearly all of it in her mouth.

Cindy squeezed it with her hand and excitedly stabbed at it with her tongue. Unsure just how much pressure to apply, she even bit on the nipple and got positive moans in response from Abbey.

"Do you want to make me cum?" Abbey sighed.

"More than anything."

Abbey slid her knees so they were almost even with Cindy's shoulders. Then she spread her legs and made her pussy readily available for Cindy's untrained, but anxious, mouth. Cindy grabbed Abbey by the waist and raised her head just enough to be able to kiss Abbey's moist, pink skin.

Cindy licked her lips and tasted another woman for the first time. It made her want Abbey even more, and she began a series of lengthy licks along the pussy. Any uncertainty Cindy had earlier was gone at the first sign that Abbey approved of her performance.

"That's it, Cindy. That feels so good."

A moment later, Cindy was probing with her tongue for Abbey's clit. It was erect enough to be found very easily, and Cindy played with it with her lips and tongue. Abbey was clutching the arm of the couch, needing something to hold her up while Cindy brought her ever-closer to an orgasm.

Cindy put her hands on Abbey's ass, rubbing the flesh with vigor.

"Yes, Cindy. I'm close. Lick me! Lick my clit harder!"

Abbey's pussy was flush against Cindy's face and Cindy put the clit in her mouth. Her tongue refused to lose contact with it and Abbey screamed out, "Yes! Yes! Ohhhhh fuck!"

Abbey came with near-violent thrusts of her pussy onto Cindy's mouth, juices flowing onto the young blonde's chin. Cindy held on and moaned herself as she made her lover cum many more times. Abbey's body rocked back and forth as the orgasm slowly subsided, but Cindy's attack on the clit continued and small tremors still shook Abbey.

Abbey had to push herself away and fall into Cindy's arms to make it stop.

The kiss that followed was their longest, sweetest, and most loving. No words were said. There was no groping or fondling. Just loving.

Even when the kiss was over, they simply held each other.

"Wow," Abbey whispered.

"Is it always like that?" Cindy asked.

"Hell no."

"I bet it would be with us," Cindy said.

"OK if we find out?"

Abbey couldn't see it, but Cindy smiled. "That's what vacations are for."

eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers