Decisions or Fate Ch. 01

Story Info
Just when life seemed like it couldn't get any worse.
2.1k words
4.41
12k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissWolfy
MissWolfy
102 Followers

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey, everyone. This is a new story I've just started on. This chapter is more centered on character development, so if you're looking for some quick action this story isn't for you. I'd like to apologize beforehand about my grammar. I love writing so much but I know at times I have "comma frenzy" and my grammar is just terrible in general. I'm truly sorry about that. I hope it's not too bad and you enjoy the story.

Miss Wolfy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today, work seemed more exhausting than usual to Asreyel. She was constantly running around taking orders from complaining customers. Also she had the wonderful privilege of having to deal with her managers snide remarks about everything she did. But this waitressing job paid the rent, so she had no room to complain.

For as long as she could remember she had always been jumping from place to place. Even growing up she was frequently moved from different orphanages to another, never truly having a place to call home.

When Asreyel turned 18, two years ago, she had set out to make a life for herself. But having no money for college she ended up finding a tiny apartment and two room mates to help split the rent.

Getting a job at Cams Restaurant wasn't too hard, considering the managers only hired women that they were attracted to. Apparently Asreyels unique looks fit their criteria. The only true benefit of working there was meeting Karena, who was her first room mate before later adding Aerial.

Karena helped Asreyel her first few days joining the crew and she later returned the favor to Aerial when she joined. They all looked out for each other and became close friends.

Cam, the owner of the restaurant, was always perverted but he was no pimp. Well, he never showed signs of being one until later. When Asreyel started working he rarely came to the restaurant but overtime showed up more often.

At first it just started off as waitressing but Cam later began demanding more of them. Including private dances and pleasuring him time to time whenever he came in. If they even thought about quitting he threatened to beat them or bring in his men. They all had their moments when they witnessed Cams brutal side first hand.

Asreyels time came when she once made the mistake of speaking out to one of his men resulting in a serious beating to the point she couldn't work for a week to make sure she didn't draw any attention from the customers.

Karena, on the other hand actually tried to catch a bus to her aunts in the next state over but Cam found her when she was waiting to switch to another bus. Asreyel and Aerial still don't know what he did to her, all they know is for days Karena was like a robot, doing exactly what she was told, no emotions involved. Eventually that streak broke though, she had finally got it in her mind that Cams Restaurant was where she was meant to be, as a slave to Cam.

One day, Cam and a group of his buddies came in after closing. All of them were huge and screamed danger, but the girls continued what they were supposed to do, hoping to leave before any of them became too drunk.

As they were finishing up cleaning their tables a couple of guys started making some crude remarks toward them. Now, each of them had their trademark personalities but out of all of them Aerials ability to ignore someone intentionally and still put a smile on her face was probably the most frustrating to Cam. Aerial was also the quietest of the bunch. Occasionally they'd get glimpses of a more outgoing Aerial but she always seemed to bottle her up before anyone could really see her. This made them wonder about her childhood and most importantly what was the cause of her ending up out here.

Aerial had her own way of speaking even if it wasn't from her mouth; her body language spoke for her. She had no problem hitting someone with a death glare if she saw fit and that was what most likely got her in trouble with Cam.

Karena never bottled herself up. After that night with Cam she simply found a way to stay neutral; she became an actor. She was willing to put a smile her face no matter the situation.

Whenever Cam and his buddies came over it was to teach someone a lesson. Asreyel had seen on more than one account those guys beat someone to a pulp. But that's not what they had in mind for Aerial that night.

Though Asreyel and Karena never slept with Cam they knew at some point it would come to that. They just hoped they'd be gone before that ever happened.

Aerial paid no mind to Cam. She'd simply ignore him and when he called her over she'd say she had to help a customer.

That night both Asreyel and Karena were forced to go home; without Aerial.

Aerial never came home that night and when Asreyel and Karena came into work the next day she was totally different. Physically she was the same but mentally she was gone.

Asreyel knew this couldn't have been the life intended for them. She made a promise to herself, that no matter what she had to do she would find a way out for her and her girls.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

For the past three weeks Cam hadn't shown up at the restaurant. He probably found some girl actually willing to fill his bed. But like every time, they'd end up leaving or he'd end up dropping them and come crawling back to his trash box restaurant.

Ever since that incident with Aerial, Asreyel had been saving up every penny she could find. But at that moment they all decided to enjoy the little piece of freedom they were given with Cams absence, gaining back some of their personality as well.

With work over for the day, Asreyel was just glad to enjoy being away from the chaos of the world while Aerial and Karena were out getting a few groceries. She went back to her room to change out of her work clothes. Not far from the house was a park with plenty of trails she loved to run on.

After changing into a casual tank top, workout pants, and some beat up running shoes she had, she walked into her tiny square kitchen to fill up a water bottle and write a quick note to Aerial and Karena before heading out to her junk yard car.

'Hopefully it will even start,' she thought to herself before sending up a silent prayer. Running had always been her way of escaping reality.

Luckily, the car did start and within 20 minutes she arrived at the park. Asreyel didn't bother locking the car, who in their right mind would steal it.

She took a quick swig of her water before leaving it in the car so she wouldn't have to deal with it as she ran.

Asreyel took off at a slow pace, considering she didn't have a warm up beforehand. She never had a set distance or time for how long she'd run, she'd simply stop when she felt like it.

After a while she started picking up more speed. The scenery of the sun setting over the trees was so captivating a person could almost get lost in it.

Before long she was deep in the woods and judging by the sun it was a little after seven. She realized she'd better start heading back before it was too dark.

Once again she started at a slower pace to head back to the car. As she began jogging off she heard something cry out causing her to stop short. Asreyel stood for a moment listening to see if she heard it again.

The logical part of her mind was reminding her she was standing in the middle of the woods; alone. Most likely it was just an animal she heard. But the other part of her mind didn't believe that helpless sound came from an animal.

Slowly she began walking back towards the way she came, keeping her ears out for another cry. After a few minutes it was really starting to get dark and she was beginning to believe that that cry she heard was simply her mind playing tricks on her.

Just when she was about to start running again, she heard it. But instead of a cry it was a weak voice whispering, "help me." It sounded so helpless but it also sounded like a child.

Asreyel turned to walk toward where she last heard the voice. "Hello," she whispered, not wanting to be too loud in case danger was around.

As she listened for a response not far from where she was, she heard, "please, he-help me."

The voice was coming from behind a bush, within tall grass. And at this point her mind was screaming for her to run. But her heart just wouldn't allow her to leave.

Cautiously she inched toward the bush where the soft sobs were coming from. What she saw was heart wrenching.

A little girl, no more than 6 years old, sitting in a ball with tears streaming down her face. The condition of her body was the most shocking. She was completely covered in bruises and mud as if she'd been fighting against something.

For a moment Asreyel just stood there unsure of how to deal with the situation. A thousand questions were running through her mind. Most importantly was, 'where were her parents? And who could've done this to her?' she thought to herself.

"Uh, sweetie?" she started. Not quite sure yet what she should do yet. She knew she had to call the police. But for some reason she felt that this little girls life could be in more jeopardy if the police were involved. Plus, she didn't have a working cellphone on her anyways.

At the sound of her voice the little girl looked up, almost as if she was shocked someone actually came. But the next thing Asreyel saw was the look of terror crossing her eyes.

"No, honey, it's okay. I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to help you," she explained as she knelt down beside where the little girl curled up on the ground.

After hearing that, the fear once in the girls eyes slowly disappeared and Asreyel saw it being replaced by exhaustion.

"It's alright, you're safe now, I'll protect you," she promised lightly brushing the tears off the girls face. Not long after the little girl drifted off to sleep.

Asreyel realized she must've sounded more convincing than she felt for this little girl, who had obviously been through a lot, completely fell asleep under the sound of a strangers voice; her voice.

Panic hit Asreyel hard when she realize it was almost completely dark outside. Only a small part of the sun was visible over the horizon. She had a pretty good idea how to get back to her car but she wasn't sure how long it would take; especially with an extra person.

They couldn't stay out there, she knew that much, not with the little girls condition. Quickly she made up her mind and as gently as possible without touching any open wounds she scooped the little girl in her arms and started heading back towards the car.

By some miracle from God she was able to find her way to the car. It took almost twice as long to get back since she wasn't able to run. Her car was the only one left in the deserted parking lot. As quickly as she could, she laid the little girl across the back seat and then got into the drivers seat.

She had no clue what she was going to do with the little girl. She knew Karena was going to light her a new one when she got home.

After three tries the car finally started up and they were heading home. The woods was creepy at night and Asreyel had this eery feeling that they were being watched.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yes sir, a human, Bryson said communicating through the bond.

I'm not sure why she didn't sir. The human simply spoke to her and it seemed to calm her enough to pass out, Bryson paused.

Yes, I'm positive she's human.

I don't have anything on her yet sir, no.

I'm guessing home considering the time.

Yes, sir. I'm on it, Bryson finished before quickly shifting into his wolf.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, there you have it. I hope my grammar wasn't too distracting for you and you found some interest in my story. Sorry about the length again, thats another thing I need to work on. Chapter two should be posted already and I'm currently working on chapter three.

MissWolfy
MissWolfy
102 Followers