Decompressing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued lying on her back, catching her breath. "Yeah, I'm pretty beat too."

The clock on the wall said three minutes.

"You'd better cover yourself," Dave cautioned.

"I don't think there's any way to cover this," she replied, indicating her come-smeared chest.

"Well, cheer up. Maybe Great Chthulu rose from the depths while we were in here, and a few suspicious stains will be the least of your worries." He leaned across the aisle, plucked her wadded shirt off the bench, and tossed it to her. It un-wadded itself in midair, causing her catch to appear awkward.

"Don't joke about that," she chastised him, sitting up to dress.

"You mean to tell me that after two successive orgasms, you're still not completely relaxed?"

She winked. "I told you, it's a constant fear."

Dave leaned back against the wall. "Okay, how about this? I'll give you my number before I go, so whenever the fear gets out of hand, you just call me up and talk dirty to me."

The front of her shirt was riddled with damp splotches by this point, as if someone had momentarily turned a hose on her. Without breaking character, she shook it vigorously to dry it and said, "I imagine that would help me out a lot."

12