Decorating the Newlywed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a moment for her to gather her thoughts as her pussy throbbed with hunger.

"What's up man?" Connor asked, beating her to the question.

"Ah, that was my dad, he and my brother need some help with that work at home." Hayden replied to both of them, and Shelley nodded remembering through her rather unsettled state what her husband's father had said earlier that day. "I won't be long though babe."

That last was added for Shelley, however the hot wife still lost in raging horniness took a moment to register what the love of her life had said.

"Oh." Shelley said a little dejectedly before she folded her arms beneath her impressive breasts, her heart still pounding hard in her chest. "Do you have to go babe?" The stunning brunette wife added, thinking that with Hayden around her Connor wouldn't try anything on again...she hoped anyway, well, at least if she stuck to him like glue anyway...

Hayden's warm smile lit a fire of guilt in Shelley's stomach, all loving and warm to her thoughts of just having been pressed against the wall with her hand down his friend's jeans squeezing his huge cock while his were down her jeans teasing her burning hot pussy like only Hayden should...and then there was earlier...

"I won't be long." He replied caringly, and Shelley felt her cheeks heat. "They really need my help."

"But what about decorating?" She asked, trying to think of some way to make her husband stay. Shelley didn't trust his friend without him there...did she trust herself now?

"You and Connor can carry on without me, I'll help when I get back." He answered as he walked over and kissed her gently, unaware that his friend had been doing just that not long ago. Shelley felt her heart sink and her pussy blaze. "I won't be long."

Shelley knew there was no way of talking Hayden out of it, and if today had been any normal day she wouldn't have thought twice about him going to help his family, but right then she really wanted him to stay...no, she really needed him to...but then, she couldn't exactly tell him why...oh, honey, I don't want you to go help your family as your friend might try something on with me while you're not here...the pretty wife shut out any of the thoughts that she had had her hand down his jeans as much as he had hers...but then, he had started it all...did that excuse her though?

Nodding slightly, Shelley resigned herself to the fact that she was going to have to deal with Connor on her own...eleven thick inches...breathing harder, the sexy wife tried to ignore the neediness of her burning pussy and aching 27-year-old body.

"Take as long as you need." Connor said in a tone that Hayden would have only thought of as his usual confident self, however as her husband's friend stood a little behind her Shelley could hear the predatory tone in his voice...her stomach clenched and her body shivered...

Hayden nodded with a small smile and Shelley returned it with a forced one of her own before he gently kissed her again and turned to head out the room.

The moment Hayden's back was turned Shelley felt Connor move closer and as her husband of a few weeks turned into the hall and headed towards the front door, disappearing out of sight, Shelley turned abruptly to finally tell his friend to stop as he had asked her, however Connor's lips found hers before she could speak and less than a thought later Shelley felt herself slam firmly against the wall as her husband's friend's lips gently kissed hers as she responded softly and instinctively.

That was until the beautiful newlywed's mind cleared long enough for her to pull her face from his, though Shelley's breathing deepened as Connor ran his hand up over her flat stomach and firm, round breast to cup her face, teasingly kissing her neck as his other hand pulled her hand once more to his unbuttoned bulging jeans.

Shelley's mind and body reeled in a mix of passion and confusion as she listened to her husband's footsteps as he made his short way to the front door. Shaking from the intense lust rushing through her sexy newly-married body, Shelley breathed harder as her new husband's friend began kissing the tops of her breasts and her hand squeezed unconsciously around his thick, heavy bulging jeans.

"Connor..." Shelley breathed, once more forcing herself to tell him to stop, however once more fate intervened giving her husband's friend a few more seconds to spur on the lust blazing and pulsing through her veins that continued to break down all resistance in the dedicated wife as she heard Hayden open the front door and call back to them, interrupting her protest.

"I'll see you soon." Her sweet, loving husband called from up the hall, unaware of his friend's lips gently kissing his wife's neck and cleavage.

"Bye baby, I love you." Shelley answered half-rapturously as her eyes shut at the feeling of Connor's lips and the pulsing bulge in her hand, her other hand running unconsciously through Hayden's friend's hair as she breathed in deeply.

The irony of the automatic, though sincere and heartfelt, response while she was letting her husband's friend press her against the wall and touch her like only he should, not to mention that she was feeling his bulging cock through his jeans, the same one she had had stuffed in her mouth and down her throat a few hours early, was lost on the gorgeous brunette wife as Connor's attention set her lust-infused body alight.

...and then his hand descended swiftly, and three of his fingers once more slid deftly into her burning pussy...and with a breathy moan, Shelley's eyes closed and she rested her head back against the wall.

"Love you too, babe." Hayden called and Shelley breathed deeper as his friend's fingers sent waves of pleasure through her hot body.

"Later mate." Connor called between kissing her slender neck softly and Shelley's fingers tightened around his throbbing bulge...all contained eleven inches...that hard, big, thick shaft...

...and then, less than a heartbeat passed though to the stunning wife it seemed like hours of pleasure, Shelley heard the door close behind Hayden, her husband of only a few weeks, the man she loved, the man she wanted to spend her whole life with and raise a family with, that they were actually trying for right then...and as if the sound had shocked Connor out of his kissing-her-neck daze, Hayden's friend's broke his focus and stared deep into her eyes as Shelley's impressive chest heaved lustfully, his fingers sliding from her blazing hot pussy.

"Let's have sex." Came the three simple words and for a long moment Shelley stared searchingly into Connor's face, panting heavily.

Consumed with lust that had built up throughout the entire day, and all that had happened in it, it was at that moment that Shelley knew she was actually going to sleep with her husband's friend...well, not exactly 'sleep'...that she was actually going to have sex with Hayden's friend only a few weeks after they had gotten married. It was then that Shelley realised she had given in. She loved Hayden with all of her heart, she wanted to be with only him...but fuck, she wanted, no, she needed, to know what Connor's huge eleven inches felt like filling her pussy, fucking her hard and fast like he had her mouth and throat. His confidence, the whole naughtiness of the situation...fuck, she thought she could scratch through the walls she was so horny...she just had to have the release that only he could give her. Not to mention that she had already cheated on Hayden earlier by sucking his friend's dick, swallowing his cum and not only letting him cum all over her face and chest but kneeling like that while she was talking to Hayden as well.

She had already gone that far...she may as well feel what that huge cock felt like inside her...it was just sex, and it wasn't like she was going to keep having sex with Connor, it was just...sex...hot sex...with that huge cock...fucking her so good...

The thoughts flashed through the knockout wife's mind swiftly, however consumed as she was, Shelley already knew...

...and so, staring deep into Connor's eyes, her own large dark brown eyes blazing, her long ponytail hanging over one shoulder as her chest heaved hotly, and while her husband of a few weeks walked the short distance from the door to his car, Mrs Shelley Winters, the stunningly sexy newlywed wife, said the three words that would change hers, Connor's and Hayden's lives forever...

"Fuck me Connor." She said in a hot, breathy voice before grabbing his face with both hands and mashing her lips to his.

Connor's hands found Shelley's slim waist as their tongues danced passionately and he pressed her firmly against the wall...while, Hayden walked unaware from the house...

Mr Hayden Winters walked calmly and happily from the front door to his car, tossing his mobile onto the passenger seat as he climbed in and looked up at the sky, figuring that the best hours of daylight were behind the day and in an hour or so the sun would start to set, where had the day gone?

Meanwhile, back in the house, the newly married husband's knockout wife had her lips locked furiously with his friend, their tongues dancing hotly as they kissed passionately while Shelley helped Connor fully unbutton her tight jeans before helping him in a breathy rush push them down between kisses, her black lace underwear following swiftly as her painting shirt hung to her mid-thighs...that same shirt that had belonged to Hayden...before she began earnestly attacking his own jeans and boxers, desperate to release that huge, thick cock once more, despite the fact she was newly married to the man she loved and that he was still sitting outside the front of the house.

As Hayden started the engine, his friend's jeans and boxers hit the floor, and as the oblivious husband backed the car from the driveway, Connor pressed Shelley against the wall as the two kissed illicitly and hotly while his ragingly hard eleven inch dick pressed firmly into the new wife's belly, setting her pussy afire and making her body ache to feel it inside her as he pulled her hair from the ponytail, letting it once more fall in its dark brown wavy lengths.

And so, as Hayden Winters headed down the street on his way to help his parents, his hot, sexy wife gripped his friend's shirt, her eyes blazing with the heat of pure horny lust as the two continued to kiss fervently, and Connor's hands reached down, sliding over her glorious big tits to grab tightly to her tight, bare ass beneath her painting shirt, and in one swift and strong movement, lifted her up, still pressed against the freshly painted wall, as their tongues danced and Shelley's legs lightly wrapped around his...

...as Hayden began his journey home, his wife was about to begin her own journey...down the long, thick, eleven inch hard pole of his friend's hard dick...

His friend's wife was a fucking knockout...she was fucking stunning. With those long, smooth legs, that slim waist, flat stomach, huge, heavy tits, that tight ass, fucking beautiful face with those large brown eyes and soft, luscious lips...and that gorgeous dark wavy brunette hair...fuck, she was so hot, and so soft and horny too.

All these thoughts made Connor's dick harden even more as he stared into Shelley's beautiful face and large eyes, their lips smacking loudly as he lifted her against the wall, her smooth legs gently wrapping to cling to his side, her feet resting on the back of his knees as he held her by his grip on her tight, naked ass, holding her steady above his rock-hard eleven-inch shaft.

"Are you sure you want to do this Shelley?" Connor asked, more rhetorically now than serious, as he kissed her soft lips. "I'm not Hayden, you know." That last set the gorgeous wife's eyes sparkling.

"Fuck, stop teasing me Connor and put it in me." She breathed hotly, her body shaking gently from how turned on she was.

Connor thought for a moment of asking her to beg for his cock, but he had waited too fucking long to sink his dick inside Hayden's pretty wife now, and fuck he wasn't going to wait anymore.

And so with a look of complete smug-satisfaction at the thought of actually getting his dick into his friend's hot and sexy wife, Connor began to lower Shelley slowly onto his dick...the feel of her the moment the thick head of his cock touched her pussy sending a shot of pure pleasure through his body and a deep breathy sigh of complete pleasure and shudder through Shelley's...

...this was it...he was actually going to fuck Hayden's newlywed wife...Connor smiled a deep smug smile as he began lowering Shelley onto his spearing, hard cock...

Mrs Shelley Winters' eyes squeezed tightly shut, her mouth hanging open as her head rested back against the wall, deep, long breaths escaping as her finger nails slowly dug deeper and deeper into her husband's friend's shoulder through his top as inch by hot, hard, fucking thick inch, slowly, oh so fucking painfully slowly, sank into her burningly horny pussy, stretching her until Shelley felt as if she could scream...but no sound came from her voice.

The moment Connor's thick cock-head, the same one she had had shoved down her throat earlier, had touched her unprotected pussy had almost made the hot wife cum...the knowledge that this was her husband's friend, that she had only been married three weeks, that she was actually and really cheating on Hayden who was now not in the house...the house they were trying to start a family in...that Connor was about to stuff her with eleven inches...fucking eleven inches!!...of big, thick, long, hard, naked cock...Shelley would have moaned loudly, however the thick head had suddenly pushed into her and every breath left her body in an instant...this was it, she actually had Hayden's friend's big dick inside her...and fuck was he enormous!

For what seemed like an eternity, her husband's friend slowly and gently lowered her ass down onto his humungous invading shaft, careful to let her adjust to the size and width, for which she was grateful...fuck she had never imagined a dick this big, let alone took one...oh shit...Hayden was impressive, but fuck, his friend was something else!

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Shelley finally felt Connor hold her steady on his cock, hard against the wall...oh fuck, she felt like she was impaled on a steel rod! Fuck she felt so full...her burning, tingling pussy gripped the thick shaft like a vice as it filled and stretched her married body until the gorgeous, busty brunette thought she would burst.

For a long moment, all Shelley could do was fight to catch her breath, her impressive chest heaving beneath the only clothes she was left wearing – her black lace bra, her white gypsy top and Hayden's old shirt that hung half-unbuttoned.

"Fuck!" She panted tightly as her eyes were still held shut and her fingers flexed hard into Connor's shoulder. "Fuck!"

When the stunningly sexy 27-year-old wife could finally move, she slowly opened her eyes which now shone with pure pleasure and horny lust, and stared into the enraptured face of her husband's friend as he relished in the feel of having his big dick buried inside his friend's gorgeous wife.

Smiling sexily, Shelley traced a finger over Connor's lips, her body feeling alive as the thick cock filling her pussy pulsed erotically.

"You've got your dick in me." She said half-breathily and sounding half-excited and half-amazed...this was really happening...fuck it felt so good!

"Almost all of it." Connor half-grunted in response, his voice as tight as the feel of her pussy gripping around his thick, hard shaft.

Shelley felt a wave of intense pleasure surge through her already cock-stuffed body as she heard her husband's friend tell her that he still had three more inches to go. FUCK! He was already an inch deeper inside her than Hayden...her loving, sweet husband of just a few weeks...had ever been, and fuck she felt as if his huge dick was probing into her womb! There was no way she was going to be able to take all eleven inches...fuck, she'd split open!

"You're so big!" She breathed excitedly, her eyes sparkling as a dirty-excited smile spread her beautiful lips. "And you're so bad...having your big dick inside your friend's wife...mmm..."

That last made the stunning newlywed wife moan softly, purring in pleasure as lust coursed through her veins. Connor's face broke into a deep, smug smile and he flexed his thick rod inside her sending a wave of shivering pleasure surging through her sexy body.

Biting her bottom lip with an excited moan, Shelley stared into her husband's friend's eyes with her own sparkling large brown eyes glittering with lust.

"I only got married to your friend a few weeks ago..." The gorgeous and busty brunette purred erotically, passion suffusing her mind so that all existed was the feel of Connor's huge pole inside her and the desperate need to be pleased raging through every inch of her hot body. Tracing her finger nails down either side of Hayden's friend's face, Shelley stared intently, and oh so hotly, into his eyes. "...so come on and fuck me Connor, show me how you want to treat your friend's wife!"

With those words Connor's grip on Shelley's hot ass instantly tightened and without further comment his lips mashed hard against hers as he pressed her firmly against the wall for support, and in one swift, sharp and oh so hotly strong motion, pulled almost all of the eight inches of his ragingly hard cock out of her hungry pussy before ramming hard back into her, impaling her hard against the wall with a deep grunt which matched Shelley's as all the air was suddenly driven from her lungs.

"UNGH!!!" The stunning new wife grunted forcefully as nine-inches of hard dick rammed deep into her hot, tight pussy, impaling and stretching her in a blur of intense pleasure against the wall. "Oh fuck!" Shelley gasped tightly as she struggled to breathe, her nails clawing wildly at Connor's neck as her eyes widened.

The gorgeous brunette newlywed, however, didn't have time to think as her husband's friend swiftly pulled almost all of that impressive dick from her vice-like pussy again...before he quickly began pummelling into her married...but oh so very horny...body...and the room filled with the sounds of hot, illicit...cheating...sex.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...unnghh...fuck...ummm!" Mrs Shelley Winters moaned repeatedly, her eyes squeezed shut as Connor repeatedly jack-hammered nine inches of his thick, solid cock in and out of her pussy, his hands firmly holding her ass as he held her up against the wall, while Shelley's legs quickly wrapped firmly around his waist, gripping him as her big tits bounced within her top and half-open painting shirt and her fingers dug through his top into his skin as he fucked the life out of her against the wall.

"Uh fuck you're tight Shelley...ughn...or maybe Hayden's just never fucked you this deep before..." Connor growled tightly between grunts as he continued ramming his hard nine inches into her, no doubt trying to stuff the other two inches into her already cock-stuffed pussy...fuck that sent a fire through Shelley's body. "...Hayden's a fucking lucky guy...ugn...having you as his wife...fuck!"

The feel of her husband's friend slamming nine inches of his dick into her very welcoming and unprotected pussy, slamming her tight ass against the wall, as he said those words that Shelley did not doubt he meant, just made the whole situation that much incredibly hotter....and Shelley's blood boiled more.

"Ohhhmmmngh, ngh...unnngh...fuck...mmm...well he's not here fucking me Connor...unghhh....you are...OHH..F..FF....FFFuu....FUCK! YES UGHNN!" She groaned breathily in reply as she opened her eyes, the sight of the man's face who was fucking her turning her on even more...it was her husband's friend!! He was really fucking her...and fuck...with his huge fucking big hard dick!! OH FUCK it felt so good inside her! "...Ohhh fuck, you're going to tear me open with your...unnmmmm...big fucking cock! Ohhhhhugh yeeesss! Nggnnmmm!"

1...89101112...16