Decorating the Newlywed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor smiled at that before his lips briefly met hers, and then as if he really was determined to fuck the other two inches of solid dick into her, her husband's friend stared heatedly into her eyes as he really began to pound into her hard.

"Uuhhohhh fuck! FUCK! Oh yes! YES! Ugh yeah...mmm...fuck yeah...OHHHhhhh!" Shelley moaned loudly, uncaring of the open French doors or the fact the house reverberated with her lust-filled moans of intense pleasure as her husband's friend screwed her senseless against the wall. "OHUGHOHHH! You're so fucking good at this! Fuck! Ughmmm! Ohh! YES! FUCK!"

"Ugh! Uh! UH! ...I can't believe you were only on your honeymoon a few weeks ago." Connor grunted heavily and Shelley felt a shiver rush through her as his huge cock sunk swiftly and deeply into her hot pussy. "...Ugh! Did Hayden fuck you like this?"

"OHH!" Shelley moaned loudly as she leaned her head back against the wall before her hands gripped tightly to Connor's face and she mashed her lips to his, kissing him frenziedly as her tongue danced with his, lust-blazed horny pleasure raging through her body at his words. The hot kiss lasted only moments before Shelley leaned her head against his, panting as Connor continued to ram nine inches of his hard cock into her in swift, hard bursts. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She panted hotly, her eyes practically glowing as she stared deeply into those of her husband's friend's...her nerves tingling. "Uh! Uhmm! Uhn! Uh! UH! Yeah...fuck! Fuck! Ohmmmph..." Their lips met briefly and Shelley moaned into Connor's mouth before she broke the kiss, breathing heavily. "...Hayden never fucked me against the wall Connor...ugh fuck...mmm...fuck, you're so strong...uhn...and big...and hard...oh fuck, give it to me Connor, ugh yeah! Unmm, Hayden never fucked me this hard...ungh...or, ohhhh, deep on our honeymoooon! OHH YES! Ummm fuck!"

Again and again the hot new wife's tight ass slammed hard against the wall she had painted earlier as her husband's old friend repeatedly drove nine inches of his hard dick in and out of her cock-hungry pussy. The feeling was incredible. Shelley felt so stuffed full of rock-solid cock meat, her pussy stretched and gripping Connor's solid shaft as he rapidly rammed his hard cock home into her, again and again, apparently trying to nail her ass to the wall as she groaned in pleasure, no doubt desperate to fill her with the last two inches of his incredible cock...fuck, Shelley could hardly believe she had managed to take nine inches of his huge dick...two more inches than Hayden had ever given her...there was no way she could take all eleven, thick, inches...no way at all.

But fuck, was Connor going to try to give them to her...and damn, but she was more than willing to let him.

"Ughh fuck...I can't believe we're doing this...yes! Uhmmm! Fuck!" Shelley groaned breathily, her hands running through his hair as she clung to him with her slender, bare legs for dear life. "Ohhhh! Ummuhhh! UH! Yeah! Uhnnh!"

"Me neither...ungh!" Her husband's friend groaned loudly, his fingers gripping tightly to her bare ass as he continued to pummel her with his dick against the wall. "Fuck...after you sucked me off earlier...ung...I had to get my dick in you Shelley...oh fuck!"

"Ughmn, fuck! Yes! Unmm...Oh you're dick felt so good in my mouth and down my throat Connor...ugh...uh...mmm!" Shelley moaned breathily in reply as her husband's friend rammed almost all of his huge, thick cock into her, slamming her firm ass against the wall in a wave of pleasure. "Fuck! Ohh, it was so hot when Hayden caught me covered in all of your cum! OHHH! I had to swallow it all...mmm, fuck, it tasted good...ohhhmmnn, it felt so good Connor, umm...fuck! And you feel so good in me now! Ugmm! Oh yeah! Fuck me good with your big naked dick! Yes! Ohhuhhh, you're filling me up so fucking good...oh fuck...oh I want all your big cock Connor, give me all of it!"

With a sudden increase of intensity, Hayden's old friend tried to do just that. His fingers sank into the flesh of her firm bare ass as he rapidly pummelled her with nine inches of his dick, the thick head slamming deep and hard inside her, driving her cheating, married body firmly against the wall forcefully, causing her to grunt and moan breathily as she clung to his shoulders, happily accepting the hard nine inches of solid cock that didn't belong to her husband again and again. Shelley's big tits jumped and shook within their confines, however Connor's attention was all on trying to stuff her vice-like pussy with all of his eleven inch shaft.

Again and again the newlywed was nailed hard against the wall by her husband's old school friend, drawing in air sharply as she felt fire shoot through her hot, sexy newly married body each time he rammed those nine inches deep into her. With each powerful stroke, Shelley felt her body quiver as her pussy was stretched full...each powerful impaling thrust deep into her body sent a bolt of pleasure wracking through her, and the hot brunette began to feel the familiar stirrings of a powerful orgasm building within her stomach. The thought that here she was, only married to the man of her dreams three weeks ago, just having come off her honeymoon with the man she had been with for five years...and now here, in their new home, the home they wanted to start a family in, she was getting fucked hard against the wall by her new husband's old friend, a guy they had hung out with lots of times before, a guy who had been at their wedding...and her husband wasn't even there...and oh fuck, was she loving every inch of it!

The thought that she was actually cheating on Hayden with his old friend sent a blast of pleasure through Shelley's body and she groaned deeply, her nails digging into Connor's shoulders momentarily before she gripped his face and mashed her soft lips against his, her tongue darting into his mouth for a passionate kiss as his hips continued to flex, rapidly impaling her on his nine-inches furiously pumping into her very horny pussy.

Her mind writhed, pleasure and hot, horny eroticness surging through her veins...fuck was this hot...but she wanted it all, she wanted to feel what it was like to have eleven inches of cock inside her. Fuck! Nine inches had her wanting to climb the wall...but the hot wife was determined to take all eleven inches of this huge monster, and so moving swiftly, Shelley reached back and pushed herself from the wall.

Connor stumbled back, his grip on her ass holding her firmly and steadily on his nine inches buried inside her, while her bare legs clinging around his waist held her tightly to his body. Their tongues dancing hotly, Hayden's friend seemed to understand what she wanted, and within a few moments Connor had knelt on the floor before sitting and Shelley, her lips still locked to his, shifted herself as their tongues danced so that she knelt straddling his lap.

Breaking the passionate kiss, Mrs Shelley Webster stared with eyes that glowed and sparkled into the eyes of the man who had his dick inside her...the man who wasn't her husband of three weeks...but was instead his friend!

A small, very dirty smile spread her luscious lips as she breathed hard, her face flushed and glowing as she placed her hands on his shoulders, her fingers flexing as her pussy pulsed around that huge, thick shaft.

"I want to feel every inch of you in me." Shelley purred erotically, biting her lip with that dirty smile twisting her soft lips and her eyes twinkling at the words.

"You want to feel eleven inches of hard dick in your hot pussy Shelley, more than Hayden's ever been able to give you?" Connor asked heatedly and Shelley felt a pulse of lust-blazing fire rage through her body at the mention of her husband's name and the oh so true comparison of their sex life with what she was experiencing now.

Biting her lip a little harder, Shelley nodded emphatically as her eyes glazed with horniness and her fingers traced down Connor's chest while she tensed her pussy muscles, squeezing his thick cock inside her...that caused the hot wife's heart to race faster. What was she doing to Hayden!? She loved him!....she was having sex with his friend, that's what...and loving it too! FUCK!

"I want you to fuck me with all eleven inches of your big dick Connor." She purred electrically as she took hold of his shirt and began pulling it up over his head. Her eyes glistened more as she stared intensely at his toned, though not muscular, chest...the naked chest of a man who was not her husband. "Mmm, you're so hot!"

"So are you Mrs Winters!" Hayden's friend replied as his hands traced up her soft, bare legs before abruptly grabbing hold of her tight ass beneath her painting shirt and pulling her close to him. The sudden movement stirred Connor's huge dick within her and Shelley breathed in a slight moan of pleasure.

"You like that idea, don't you?" She purred hornily, her face only inches from his as she ran her nails up his toned body playfully. "You like knowing you have another man's wife on your big dick, don't you?" She teased softly, gently kissing his lips. "Your friend's wife..." Her breathing was as hot as she felt, and the words obviously rang true as Connor shivered at them and his thick cock pulsed hotly within her pussy sending a shiver up Shelley's spine. Fuck this was so bad!

"Fuck!" Connor sighed breathily, his tone hot and sending the same thought through Shelley...this was so incredibly hot...but what about Hayden, his friend, her husband, the love of her life!?

Shelley would have felt incredibly guilty right then if the nine inches of hard cock buried deep inside her hadn't pulsed with her husband's friend's obvious lust at having her impaled on his unprotected member...instead she just shuddered with a breath of pleasure, her impressive breasts heaving beneath her top and half open shirt as electricity ran through every part of her body repeatedly. That was when Connor continued.

"You like having my big dick inside you Shelley?" Hayden's friend asked in a lustful whisper, his lips moving near to hers adding more erotic passion to the air. Shelley's breathing deepened as she moaned softly, her large tits heaving heavier as she nodded, her head growing fuzzy with the powerful lust surging through her veins.

"Uh-huh" She replied heatedly, her eyes half closing, though the hot wife could still feel Connor's hungry, playful smile as he held back from kissing her soft lips.

"Fuck, I would've loved to have got my dick into you on your wedding day." He said tightly, his hands gently running down her back, sending even more lust-filled passion through Shelley's hot, and fucking horny, body. "What would you have done if I'd have pulled my dick out in front of you before the wedding?"

The image flashed through Shelley's mind and she breathed harder.

"Oh, you're big dick..." The stunning brunette moaned breathily, the feel of Connor's huge dick inside her suddenly feeling all the more real and hard. "...mmm...I'd have gotten on my knees and sucked your big cock...ohmm..." She replied breathily, the image growing ever more intense...and Shelley's heart raced. "...then let you fuck me like you are now! Fuck me before I walked down the aisle to marry Hayden, like you're having SEX with me now only a few weeks after...ohh...!"

"Would you have bounced on my dick, moaning, so Hayden could hear outside the door?" Her husband's friend teased, his lips momentarily touching hers.

"Yeah!" She purred in response, her arms wrapping around his neck as her back straightened, pushing her large, firm tits towards his chest...fuck that felt hot...and it felt even hotter when their lips gently touched, once, twice, three times...

"Would you have let me cum inside you?" He asked and Shelley felt a raging fire blast through her at the image fitting those words....fuck!

"Uh-huhmm!" She answered with a slight nod as her lips touched his once more, her mind and body raging in horniness so much that the hot wife slowly began to move her hips, gently rocking herself back and forth on Connor's huge cock.

"Fuck Shelley, I'm glad Hayden's not here!" He groaned tightly as his hands cinched her slender waist as Shelley rocked her hips slowly faster, her legs bracing for support as she slowly began to gently ride up and down those glorious nine inches.

"So you can fuck his wife?" She asked, only to make herself hotter. Her lips touched his again, and again, as she began to pick up her pace, growing ever more desperate to take the last remaining two inches and feel all eleven buried deep inside her, filling her like in that image of her wedding day. FUCK! That would have been so hot!

"Ugh, yeah! Fuck!" Connor answered in a half-groan, his grip tightening on her waist as Shelley began to rise and fall on his huge cock harder and faster.

"OHH F..F..Fuck!" The sexy newlywed moaned loudly as she bit her bottom lip, her eyes burning with lust as they locked on Connor's, before a deep, naughty smile curved her luscious lips.

Pushing herself ever harder and faster it wasn't long before the newly-married Mrs Shelley Winters was bouncing happily up and down her new husband's friend's nine inchs of solid cock hard and fast, quickly impaling herself again and again on the hard, thick, long, incredible dick, and making her lusciously big tits bounce forcefully within the confines of her gypsy top and half open painting shirt.

The thick, hard cock within her filled and stretched her so much that Shelley thought if she did manage to take the last two inches, Connor may very well be buried deep inside her womb!

But still the hot wife continued to ride her husband's friend enthusiastically, moaning breathily into his mouth as they kissed deeply, their tongues entwined like she should only have done with Hayden, her husband of only a few weeks, as her big, heavy tits jiggled lustfully in time with each downward thrust, impaling her on nine inches of hard dick that didn't belong to the recent groom.

"Oh fuck you're so big!" Shelley moaned breathily in a stuttering voice as she brushed the hair from her face, Connor's hands still holding her waist as he helped her rise and fall rapidly on his huge, unprotected cock. "Ohhh you feel so fucking good inside me! Fuck! I want all of you in me! Ummm!"

With those words, Shelley rose almost all the way off Connor's dick only to slam herself forcefully down with a loud groan of pleasure as the huge cock sank deep into her, hard and thick, stretching and filling her quicker and harder as she began to rise and fall faster, more horny and more intent of driving those last two inches deep inside her hot and hungry body.

"Ughh, oh fuck...uhnn...fuck yourself Shelley, oh fuck, ride my dick baby!" Hayden's friend groaned between clenched teeth as one of his hands slid up to roughly grasp one of her large 32E tits, squeezing roughly as his other hand continued to guide her up and down his hard pole. "FUCK, I'm glad Hayden asked me to come over today!"

Shelley smiled amusedly at that, her cheeks reddening as she panted harder. Pushing her hair from her beautiful face once more, the gorgeous wife placed one of her hands on Connor's shoulders for support and began bouncing on his big cock harder. FUCK! She could do this forever!

"You're supposed to be decorating...ohhhmmm...not nailing his wife." She panted hornily, her eyes twinkling as she watched the smile bloom on Connor's face, her own smile suddenly vanishing into a wide-eyed mask of pleasure as she slammed down hard and suddenly another inch of Connor's huge dick rammed hard and deep into her pussy. Ten inches!! Fuck! It felt...fuck! It felt like a huge fucking rod buried inside her! FUCK! It felt...oh fuck, it felt so fucking good!

The momentary shock of having ten inches suddenly slam deep inside her, stretching her hot pussy tight and like never before, quickly dissipated and spurred the hot wife on. Over and over Shelley rode that thick ten-inch pole hungrily, the hot pleasure raging through her every time all ten inches rammed deep and hard into her as the desire to take the last inch urged the sexy wife ever on with more lust-fuelled intensity.

"Fuck, oh fuck, I'm so glad you came over too!" The sexy brunette newlywed breathed hotly, both of her hands suddenly gripping Connor's shoulders as she literally bounced herself up and down his thick cock, desperate to feel that last inch inside her.

For Connor, both of his hands soon grabbed hard and relentlessly to her big, bouncing tits, squeezing roughly through her gypsy top and the lace bra that Hayden' loved so much as he played with her round, heavy 32E breasts like only her husband should.

The feel of another man's hands groping her big tits, as another man's big, hard, unprotected dick was buried inside her hot, unprotected pussy...that this man was her and Hayden's friend, who had been at their wedding - Hayden, her husband of only a few weeks...it had only been a few weeks since she had been on her honeymoon, standing in front of a crowd full of people taking her vows with this guy who was now feeling her tits and enjoying her riding his hard cock in that crowd!...in the house that she and Hayden wanted to raise their family, while Hayden had left, unaware of what they were doing, what was going to happen inevitably...fuck, all of that just made the raging orgasm that was building swiftly within Shelley's hot body grow even more intense...and more quickly.

"Ugh yeah, fuck you've got amazing tits Shelley!" Hayden's friend grunted as he felt his friend's wife sink ten inches down his huge, thick shaft, stretching her tight newlywed pussy as his hands continued to wantonly grope her firm tits.

"Your friend likes to play with them too while I ride his dick." Shelley replied breathily betweem high-pitched moans of pleasure, though her eyes sparkled mischievously and her lips curved gently in a playful smile as she continued bouncing up and down with her hands on his shoulders. "Ugnnnn yeah, fuck, mmm, fuckk...though your dick is so much better than his, oughhh yes! Unh!"

The words were obviously exactly what Connor wanted to hear as his assault on her impressive rack suddenly grew more animalistic, his fingers sinking roughly into the soft flesh of Shelley's huge tits as her lips momentarily met his, their tongues dancing erotically before suddenly Connor's hands grabbed the edges of her shirt and pulled.

With ease Hayden's friend ripped open the rest of the painting shirt Shelley was wearing, the shirt that had once belonged to her husband, and the hot wife squealed in delight, biting her bottom lip as Connor swiftly pulled the torn, now-buttonless garment down her arms before tossing it away from them.

Shelley's hands instantly found his handsome face and a second later their lips mashed hotly and their tongues danced fervently as the stunning brunette quickly continued riding his thick cock.

Again and again the hot wife's hips moved, sliding her husband's friend's cock in and out of her oh so welcoming pussy deeply, as they kissed more and more vigorously, her huge tits jiggling and jumping beneath her gypsy top as the top fell from her shoulders revealing the thin black straps of her lace bra containing those gorgeous breasts that shook and bounced so hotly each time the sexy married woman was impaled full of her husband's friend's hard cock.

As Shelley fucked herself on his thick ten-inches right there on the floor of her and Hayden's new house, moaning breathily and panting heavily over and over, filling the room and house with the sounds of the illicit cheating sex, Connor's hands traced up and down her bare thighs, grabbed her tight ass or waist to help her ride his hard cock furiously or squeezing her large, firm tits, pushing them together with both hands or groping hungrily with one through the thinness of the white gypsy top she wore hanging off one of her shoulders.

1...910111213...16