Decorations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,933 Followers

Julie smiled and raised her hands to cover her breasts. "You're the first person besides Lisa and the technician to see them." When her mom just nodded, Julie grinned and lowered her hands. "Now get that bra off and leave the shirt on."

Teresa frowned and looked at her daughter's pierced nipples. With a soft groan, she started to unbutton her blouse. It was an old soft cotton blouse she wore to do housework. She slipped it off and then unhooked her bra. She felt very funny stripping in front of her daughter.

As she tossed the bra on the bed, Julie giggled softly. "I only got half the nipples."

"All this talk about... well, what we've talked about has them at attention," Teresa said as she slipped the blouse back on and started to button it up.

Julie grinned at the twin peaks in the front of the blouse. "Tents but no holes," she said still grinning.

"I was using a figure of speech," Teresa said as she watched her daughter turn and rummage around in her second dresser draw.

Julie found what she was looking for and turned around. She had it in hidden in her hand. She looked at her mom as she walked over to stand directly in front of her. "Unbutton the blouse please."

"Uh, why?" Her mom asked.

"My experiment of course," Julie said with a big grin.

Her mother cocked her head slightly to the side and then shook it.

Julie frowned. "Don't be shy. I'm not going to hurt you. In fact, I think you'll find it quite stimulating. I know I did."

Teresa stood there, indecision clearly on her face.

"Please, mom. It'll give you some idea about the way the piercings will feel on your nipples."

Teresa's eyes fell to her daughter's nipples and she groaned softly as her hands came up and started to unbutton the blouse. When she was finished, she took a deep breath and lowered her hands to her sides. The blouse was still closed.

Julie reached up and opened the blouse. Her mom's nipples were hard to the point the dark circles under them were crinkled. She smiled as her right hand opened and the gold chain in it came into sight. Her mom's eyebrows went up.

"Now stand still while I put this on you," Julie said softly.

"What do you mean, put it on me?" Teresa asked and then gasped as her daughter's cool fingers touched her breast.

She jerked back. "Hey now!" she said sharply.

Julie giggled. "I know I sucked on these when I was a baby although I don't remember it so stand still."

"That was then," Teresa said and then gasp again as she felt Julie's fingers on her breast. She looked down to see a loop over her nipple and then Julie pulled it tight. It felt like someone was pinching her nipple at the base. And then a slight tingling burn started in the same place. She took in a hissing breath.

Julie dropped the chain out of her hand but held onto the free end. Her mom shivered and then Julie slipped the other loop over her other nipple and pulled it tight. Teresa gasped and then groaned as Julie pulled on the chain gently. The burning sting went up in intensity.

Letting go of the chain, Julie stepped back. Her mom's eyes were closed and she was chewing on her lower lip. "How does that feel?" She asked in a whisper.

Teresa whimpered softly and nodded. "A burning, itchy, tingly feeling."

"Leave the burn out and you have my nipples with the big barbell in."

Teresa groaned softly. "I'd never get anything done."

Julie laughed and reached up to button her mom's blouse. "You ain't felt the full effect yet."

Teresa's eyes popped open. Then she looked down at her daughter's hands and watched as they buttoned the blouse up to just above her breasts. When she lowered her hands Teresa took a deep breath and then whimpered softly as the blouse rubbed on her nipples. Her nipples felt even harder and more sensitive than they had ever been. She groaned softly.

Julie grinned. The tents in the front of the blouse were twice as big as before. "Wait until you start moving around and doing things." Her mother groaned again.

A moment later, Teresa whimpered and said, "I... I... I..." Then she rolled her shoulders slightly and her breasts swayed under the blouse. She groaned loudly and shivered hard. "I might never take these off."

Julie laughed. "You'll have to after a while. They cut the blood flow off to your nipples trapping it inside. That's one of the reasons they feel so sensitive but long periods of time ain't good for them."

Teresa took a deep breath and shivered as her nipples tingled. "I'd go crazy after a while," she whispered a moment later.

"Not to mention messing up ever pair of panties you own." Julie said with a big grin.

Teresa giggled as she looked at her daughter. "So this is why you seem to have more panties in the wash."

"It's also why I wear panties less also," Julie admitted with a giggle of her own.

Teresa took another deep breath and shivered hard. "You are an evil child."

"I wasn't the one snooping in other peoples things."

Teresa laughed and shook her head. "I wasn't snooping. I was putting your panties away from the wash last night."

Julie looked at her mom and nodded. "I knew I forgot something when I left for work this morning."

"To wear panties or to put them away?" Her mother asked quickly.

"To put them away, I didn't wear any on purpose under this skirt."

Teresa's eyes grew wide. "You're wearing the dangly thing."

Julie grinned and winked. "I sure am. Want to see?"

Teresa shook her head and then nodded. Then she groaned and whispered, "Yes, an evil child indeed."

Julie laughed and took two steps back. She pulled up her skirt. When the piercing in her clit came into view, her mother's eyes got wide in a hurry, accompanied by a soft gasp. Julie shifted her hips from side to side, feeling the ball rub across her clit. Then she flexed her hips forward and back hard. The ball bounced on the end of her clit several times. Now it was Julie's turn to groan softly. Her mother groaned right along with her.

Julie dropped the skirt and shivered. She looked at her mom and smiled shyly. "When should I make you that appointment?"

Teresa looked at her daughter and shook her head. "I wouldn't have the nerve to keep it."

"Oh yes you would, because I would take you there and bring you home," Julie said with a big grin.

Teresa shivered and licked her lips as she looked at her daughter. A moment later, she whispered softly, "Fri... Friday after work."

Julie took two steps and hugged her mom tightly. Her mom hugged her back.

*****

Friday evening, Julie drove her mom's car as they headed home down the freeway. She had on a skirt and blouse, as did her mom. Julie would grin every time her mother's hands would start toward her breasts, stop, and return to the seat on each side of her hips. She was sitting with her shoulders pressed back against the seat and her knees wide apart under the long skirt.

Julie had offered to take her mom out to eat but she had just shaken her head and looked down at the large tent on the end of each breast. "No way," was all her mom had said.

Looking over at her mom, Julie smiled. "How's it going?"

Her mother grinned at her and nodded. "I haven't had another orgasm since we left town."

Julie laughed. "I remember that well."

Her mother looked at her hard. "My orgasms on the ride home," Julie said quickly. "There were six of us in Lisa's little car. I was riding on the console with an arm behind Lisa and one behind Carol Ann. It was the only place I could sit with my legs apart."

Teresa groaned as her hips shifted. "Don't remind me."

"I figure something is reminding you every time you move." Julie replied with a soft chuckle.

With a groan, Teresa shifted in the seat again. "I was so embarrassed in that shop."

Julie giggled. "It was just you and me in there with the technician. I had five other girls watching."

"Yeah, but..." Teresa started to say and then whimpered softly as she relived coming as the woman put the barbell in the ridge above her clit.

"I told you to have four or five orgasms before we left home."

"I... I... had three. I thought that would be enough."

Julie laughed and shook her head. "There is no such thing as enough."

Teresa squirmed on the seat and whispered, "I might be putting that to a test in the near future."

"You've got about six weeks to wait while everything heals."

Teresa's hands rose up again and hovered over her breasts. "Yeah, six weeks," she said with a groan. "Too bad my hands have a mind of their own."

Julia laughed. "You're going to be as bad as Lisa. I thought I was going to have to hog tie her there for a while."

"That would be pure torture," Teresa said with a chuckle as she lowed her hands back to the seat.

"But it would have been so much fun teasing her."

"How, uh, big are Lisa's nipples?"

"Really small compared to her big boobs." Julie replied.

"I can't believe I really did this," Teresa said in a hushed whisper.

Julie glanced at her mom. "To tell the truth, I can't either. The nipples maybe but not the other."

Teresa giggled. "Call it a coming out gift to myself."

Julie looked at her mother questioningly. "Coming out from where or as what, for that matter."

"I'm not sure but maybe it'll kick start my life again."

"There's a couple of hunky guys I could introduce you to where I work," Julie said teasingly.

Her mother looked at her sharply and shivered. "I've seen some of those construction workers. I'd drool myself to death."

Julie giggled. "Lisa and I wear bibs at work."

"Why don't you date any of them?"

Julie glanced at her mom and shrugged. "I've thought about it but most of them are too old for me or just plain scare me. There is this one new guy that's more my age."

Teresa sighed. "They're probably too young for me."

"Mom, you haven't even turned forty yet. You're not old. Most of the guys working where I do are near your age. They make good money also."

"I wouldn't know where to begin dating again or even how for that matter. It's been way too long. I was just out of high school when I met your dad."

Julie laughed. "Come down to the office and visit me some time. Wear a tight blouse and no bra. I'll guarantee you'll get asked out in a heartbeat."

"I couldn't do that. Go out without my bra, that is."

Julie grinned as she reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. "What are you doing?" Her mother asked a moment later.

"Letting the girls have a little night air. You should try it."

Teresa's mouth dropped open as her daughter opened her blouse and sat there behind the wheel with her breasts exposed. "You can't do that out here on the highway."

Julie laughed. "Lisa and I do it all the time on trips. It's even more thrilling in the daylight."

Teresa shivered and then whimpered. "You'll get arrested."

Julie looked over at her mother and pushed her shoulders back in the seat with her arms pushing on the steering wheel. "As long as the cop is male and not gay, I don't think there is a chance of that. Especially with Lisa's big boobs in the wind."

"I'll... I'll pass," Teresa whispered but she shivered hard.

"No one can see inside at night. Not unless I turn on the overhead light."

Teresa shook her head.

Julie looked over at her mom and chuckled. "You have never been naked in a car? Not even with dad parked somewhere?"

"That was different," Teresa said quickly and then chuckled. "You got me there, didn't you?"

"I sure did." Julie replied with a grin.

Teresa squirmed in the seat and took a deep breath. "We were always parked somewhere out of the way and private. That's where you came from."

Julie glanced at her mom and asked, "Back seat or front?"

"I've always thought it was the night we were on the hood," her mom shot back with a grin.

Julie did a double take and asked, "For real?"

Teresa laughed and nodded. "Yeah, it was for real alright."

Julie chewed her bottom lip and glanced at her mother several time. Finally, she whispered, "That might explain a lot of things about me I hadn't ever figured out."

There was silence between them for several miles and then Teresa slid forward on the seat and lifted her hips. She pulled the elastic waistband of her long skirt up until it was above her breasts. Then she sat up and took her blouse off. Now it looked like she wore a short strapless dress that ended at mid thigh.

Julie grinned and said, "Hey I like that."

"Your father did also. This is what I wore most of the time when we wandered around on the back roads. I could tease and flash him and still feel safe."

"So how did you end up on the hood?"

Teresa laughed. "On a dare more than anything. That and it was a hot night. Too hot to stay in the car."

Julie's right hand came off the steering wheel and over to cup and then caress her left breast. A moment later it ran down across her stomach and then back up to her right breast. She put the hand back on the wheel and glanced at her mother. "It's hard to believe you were kinky enough to make love on the hood of a car."

Teresa sighed. "I never considered it kinky. Exciting, yes, but never kinky."

Julie looked at her mom and then grinned. "I dare you to pull the top of that skirt back down around your waist."

Teresa laughed and shook her head. "Nice try but I'm older and wiser now."

"Chicken," Julie whispered.

Teresa looked at her daughter's face and then dropped to her exposed breasts. She chewed her bottom lip and then whisper, "Yeah, I am." A moment later, she groaned and leaned forward to pull the top of the skirt dress down around her waist.

Julie did a double take at her mom and her bare breasts. Then she whispered, "I think I'm a bad influence on you."

"Only time will tell, you evil, evil girl." Teresa replied with a grin and a giggle as she rolled her shoulders and made her breasts sway from side to side.

TxRad
TxRad
5,933 Followers
12