Dective Lance Jackson Helps Out

Story Info
Again. (old title Protect and Serve 13)
7.3k words
4.05
31k
9
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers

Detective Lance Jackson Helps Out Again (Originally published as To Protect & Serve Ch. 13)

Your comments are always welcome, but do remember this is just a story. Real people don't act this way.

Edited by Willyb220, and Chilleywilley helped too.

*

I'm Tony Edwards, a Sergeant first-class in the marine's reserves. I'm one of the main certified drivers for the tanks. This spring we had to go on duty for three months. We were going to receive six new tanks and have training on firing them with the latest new night vision equipment installed, plus with the new radar system.

We were scheduled to be away for the three months and this would be the longest time Gail and I had ever been away from each other. She has to work out of town about six times a year. She is a paralegal for a well-known law firm here in Atlanta. It is one of the top five firms here. She has had business training in college and also had paralegal training and passed the tests. She makes good money, in the hundred thousand bracket for the last four years with her pay and firm bonuses.

I work in a factory. I'm a mill operator and make about forty thousand a year. I work hard for my money and I like my job, but really hate to have to do it the rest of my life till I retire. Maybe I'm lazy, but standing on my feet for eight hours just gets to me and then I do a little drinking when I get home. I wear work clothes provided by the factory, where Gail is dressed to the hilt all the time for her job.

We have three girls since we've been married. Everyone gets on my case to produce a boy, but Gail doesn't want anymore and I wouldn't get a vasectomy. She has been after me to get one but I still wanted to have a boy and raise him to be a star in some sport, just like all fathers would. She tried the pills but they played shit on her system. So she stays off them and we use condoms all the time. The girls are 11, 8, and 5. She has missed some time with the firm, but not much because she goes back to work as soon as she can after the babies.

I took off work for six months under the new family plan the company offered and then her mother or my mother watches the kids. Yes, I guess I'm a mister mom in a way, but she makes the real good money so we can afford to lose my pay for that time. We have a nice house and plenty of money set aside and some good investments in stocks. We both have new vehicles to drive, and we both get anything we want in the way of luxury.

I used to play softball with a Detective Lance Jackson. He is a good friend of mine and was in the reserves with me. Since he got promoted at work, he had to drop out of the reserves because he was busy on his regular job and could not make the meetings. I hurt my knee playing ball with him and the doctor told me if I wanted to get it replaced, just to keep playing ball, so I quit playing and just go and watch now while I keep score for them. I have a lot of fun with the guys and get a little buzz on when I go out with them.

I enjoy the Internet and watch the women on a few of the cam sites. I also like to read the stories. I even wrote a few of my own but never sent them in. Last year my wife was going out of town a lot with a young lawyer new to the firm, well he has been with them five years. Most of the lawyers are in there 50's or 60's, but this guy is 30. About ten years younger than us. After reading a few stories on the web where a guy would drug the woman and fuck her silly or she would just be a horny bitch and fuck his brains out, I got worried.

For about a month she kept telling me how great this new lawyer guy was. Finally I blew up and said, "I wish I could stick him right up your ass. You're always talking and raving about this jerk." I shouldn't have said that, if only because I really didn't mean it. Let me tell you, there was a sexual dry spell for about a month. But then we worked it out and things settled down. But like they say, time heals all wounds and things got better as the years went by.

Well, she started to come around and be hornier than hell. She would now swallow cum and let me fuck her in the ass, and she was doing it all. I got suspicious of her and had a talk with Lance about her.

Lance just told me, "She's closing in on forty and is getting scared because no one flirts with her anymore. You said she plays on the net with a mask on so no one will recognize you two. Well that probably is getting her horny too. I wouldn't worry about it. Her law firm would shitcan both of them in a second if they fooled around in any way, and Gail is not that stupid. And the lawyer is up and coming, so he wouldn't fool with someone in his own firm. But give me the hotel they stayed at, and I'll check with room service and the bellboys and the bartenders. I've got to go there to check on a prisoner anyway."

I don't think she is screwing him in town; it would have to be on the road. She is home all the time just about, except when she goes out with the girls about 8 times a year. He got promoted two years ago and now he has a big office with a couch and big chairs and a bar in it. She also has her own office and handles all his work now. They rented six more offices to expand their service and Gail said it was mainly due to him. He is moving right up the ladder. I guess his uncle is a congressman, so that helps to move him up and get business for the law firm.

Lance came back three days later and gave me a negative report about the two of them. I used it in my story anyway, so the time didn't go to waste. I just made it so they got caught in the room as I hid in the closet, filming them going at it. Love them stories. Maybe someday I will actually send some of mine in to the story site.

It was the last of March and I would be going for my three months of training. Gail was out of town on business and I was home with the girls waiting for her. When she came in the door, I took her suitcase from her and took it into the bedroom while she spent time with the kids. I opened it up and gave a good examination to all her stuff, looking for some type of cum stain. But I didn't find shit. I did find a sexy nightie in her suitcase and wondered why the hell she would take one with her. Her old night sweatshirt was there that she wore to bed at home.

She came in saying, "What are you checking my stuff for?"

Laughing I said, "To see if you cheated on me."

She said, "Well, did I?"

"No, but why did you take a nightie with you."

"Oh I get so fed up on the road. All I do work in the room at night and sit in my old sweatshirt watching dumb TV shows drinking two-dollar bottles of water. I like to dress up like you are with me and I pull out my toy and make love to it thinking it is you."

We screwed like hell that weekend and she was wild. The next Monday, the Guard Company went out of town for our three months of training. I called her just about every night on the home phone. If I didn't get an answer, which was rare, I would call her cell phone. A few times I had to call the cell phone, but with having so much to say and not being with her, it threw me off and I never asked her about it.

I found out that my captain in the reserve was having a vasectomy from a military doctor, so I decided to get one and surprise her with it. I figured the 'having kids' days were over for me at this point in my life, so I set the date and had it done. Just to be contrary, I didn't tell her nothing about it. Well, with both of us pushing forty, we had our shares of kids, so let someone else have them now. She always said she was stressed out because she might get pregnant and worried a lot about it.

They let us go back home two weeks early as they said we did a good job, and finished all the training we needed. I called Gail and told her I would be coming in on Saturday at two PM and gave her the flight I would be on. She didn't seem too happy about it, and said we had to go to a party put on by her company that night. I said I wanted to stay home and catch up on the sex that I missed. She said there was plenty of time for that. I wasn't a happy camper, either, but what the hell are you going to do? I figured I could talk her out of it once I had her in my arms and my cock poking at her pussy.

The flight got in on time and she met me with the three girls, and the whole company came off the flight. We all hugged and kissed our wives and girlfriends and the kids. We went out to eat, as she didn't have anything to eat since breakfast with the kids. We talked about the party and she said Jeff has been doing such a good job the bonus for this year would be the best she ever had. She said she had gotten another five-dollar raise and it took her up to almost fifty an hour now.

She also said she would get one thousand dollars each time she had to go out of town on business plus her regular salary. She would get that much even if she went for just one day. Then she told me a firm that rented space on their floor had moved out and Jeff was getting a bigger office and more modern furniture. It was finished and she wanted me to see it.

All she did was talk about Jeff and how the world revolved around him. She was starting all this shit again. She didn't know I was pissed with what I was hearing; I guess it went right over her head. Well, we took the kids to my mother's house for an overnight stay, and then we went home to get ready for the party. We didn't have time for sex; she made that very plain to me. And it pissed me off big time.

The party was at a hotel and it was a great meal. I was starting to come around and be pleasant, but she never knew I was mad anyway. We sat at the same table as Jeff and his wife Alice. The head of the firm, Andy Hewlett and his wife Doris were also with us. From what I heard, I think Andy thought that Jeff could walk on water too. I was about ready to get a tank from the armory and put a few rounds into their office.

When I danced with Alice, she made a comment that she might get her husband back now that I was in town. She said while I was out of town, they worked a lot of overtime on different projects. They never did that when I was in town. In fact, it was very seldom that she worked overtime unless it was on the road where it had to get finished by a deadline. As the night went on, I danced with Alice more than I did with my own wife. Jeff had her on the floor or in a group meeting talking about work.

When we got home she claimed to be too tired for sex because she worked so hard, and was stressed out with me coming home and the company party. She talked about all the wheels that worked in the office and things going on with the company till she fell asleep. I never did get sex till Monday and I was pissed, so I never told her that I had a vasectomy. And the way I felt, I would never tell her. Let her worry about getting knocked up.

As the summer drifted by, we were busy with the kids all the time. We had a nice boat and spent a lot of time on it. The girls all loved to go swimming and I like to relax fishing. Gail would always lie in the sun getting a good tan on her perfect body. Towards the end of the summer, our sex life picked up as she was again in that wild sex mood of hers. We would rent a lot of xxx videos. She loved them and got so hot watching them. It was a wonder we didn't wake the kids the way she would get into it. She loved the gang bangs and the threesomes in the videos.

Well, summer ended and the girls went back to school. I was back at the factory, putting in my forty hours. Working every week, wishing I could hit the lottery and buy my milling machine and use it for an anchor on my boat. All was well with the world. Gail was making more money than before, and our stock portfolio was at an all time high.

That Wednesday when I came out of work, Lance was there. He said, "Got time to go down to the boat and talk?"

"Sure, let me call Gail and tell her I will be home later."

"Ok, but don't mention my name."

I looked at Lance kind of funny, wondering why he didn't want me to say I was with him, and said, "Ok."

I called Gail and told her a guy wanted to look at my boat. We were planning on getting a bigger boat anyway. We picked up a twelve pack and some sandwiches to eat on the boat while we bullshited about different things.

Then Lance sprung it on me. "You know Jerome the lawyer, don't you?"

"The alcoholic lawyer? Gets fired and stops drinking for a few years and then starts drinking again? Yeah, I know him."

"Well he is sober right now, and has been for a couple of years. He was telling me that at Andy Hewlett's firm, a lawyer is fooling around with a paralegal and he has been banging her for almost a year, maybe more."

"You don't think its Gail he's banging, do you?"

"Well, that's not the bad part of the story. Jerome said he heard the guy say she is pregnant and he thinks he is the father, but her slob of a husband will take credit for it, as he wants a boy. They have three girls."

I threw up. I didn't have anything in my stomach except a half of a can of beer and part of a sandwich, but I threw up for twenty minutes. I was sitting in a deck chair and I had to lie on the floor, I was so sick.

"The guy was talking to three guys counting Jerome. He wouldn't give me his name, but said he was about thirty, which fits your guy right to a tee. I kind of believe Jerome, and wanted to let you know and see if there is any way I can help you out."

I looked at Lance, and threw up some more. It was all flem and I was shaking now. Lance helped me to his car and took me to a doctor's office. We told the doctor what the problem was and he gave me a shot that stopped the shaking and gave me a bunch of pills to take, but said not to drink with them. We thanked him, and Lance took me to his apartment and made me some soup to settle my stomach down.

We talked about it some more and about three hours later, after taking some more pills I seemed to calm down. I called Gail and told her I had too much to drink and I was sleeping on the boat. I went to bed at nine and slept until Lance woke me at six. Lance gave me some clean underwear and I showered. I ate breakfast and it felt good, but I was still thinking about Gail and Jeff. I got to work and it went slow that day. Lance came by at lunchtime and brought me lunch. We sat in his car and talked some more. We talked about it for the whole lunch hour and Lance said, "I'll help you through it and we will come up with a plan."

That Friday, Gail and I went out to eat, and I knew she was going to spring the baby on me. I could feel how she had been to me all that week, and the sexy way she was dressed up. We finished our meal and were having wine, and then danced for two songs. When we sat down she started on me.

"Tony, I have some surprising news for us."

"Not another raise for you? Damn it will put us in another bracket."

She kissed me and said, "No honey, it is better than that. I'm pregnant and I think this time it will be the boy you always wanted."

"Are you sure Gail? How pregnant are you, sweetheart?"

"About six weeks now, and all the signs are it's a boy for us."

I excused myself and went to the men's room. I took a pill and a glass of water to take it with. I didn't feel too bad. I was thinking I should be throwing up all over the place, but the pills worked good. We went home and had wild sex. The kids were at her parents for the night. The next day we told everyone and they all congratulated me on having another baby. They all hoped it would be a boy.

The next week, Lance and I took a few days off and played on the boat and fished a little. We came up with a plan. Well, it was mostly Lance's plan because being on the pills, I was still a little sick and not thinking too clear. I liked the plan and we figured we had better put it in motion. Lance knew some salesman who sold spy equipment, and we ordered what we wanted from him.

I used a copy I made of her key, and went to her office Saturday when no one was around. I checked everything out to see what I could find. I found the broom closet and the storeroom, with no locks on either one. So when our equipment came in, I was ready to put it in Jeff's office. The cam was an ashtray. No one smoked in his office. The receiver was going into the broom closet and would be plugged in there.

I found out he was off on a Tuesday, and I stopped down to see Gail. She was surprised to see me because I never took time off. I told her I took the time off to give blood. Before I went in her office, I hid the receiver in the broom closet as it was lunch hour and not many were around. She showed me around again and then left me in Jeff's office to go answer a phone. That was when I placed it on the shelf, pointing to the couch and two big leather chairs.

When she came in, I started to fool with her in Jeff's office, as he was out that day. I shut the door and locked it. She fought me hard, because she didn't want to do anything, but I told her I wasn't the first one to fuck a woman in the office, and she gave in. She sat on the couch and blew me then I lay her on the couch and took her clothes off and fucked her right there. We were done in less than twenty minutes and on our way to lunch.

That Sunday we had a party at Jeff' house and Lance came as our guest. We got Jeff aside and Lance told him what Gail and I did in his office. Lance let it go like it was a slip and I went along with it. I told him I had her sit in the chair as I ate her and then I sat there while she blew me. Then I told him I got her on the couch and worked her over big time. I told him I got her in the ass and what a thrill it was to nail her there. Then his wife came over and broke us up.

Lance looked at me and said,

"Monday he'll nail her right in the office, and try to get in her ass. There is no doubt on my mind at all. I saw him getting a hard on as you told the story to him."

We laughed like school kids. We knew Jeff would tell her and she wouldn't be able to tell us at all.

That Monday at lunch hour, we had Lance go there with a laptop computer and sit in the waiting room as though waiting for a woman to come back so he could sell her supplies. His laptop was programmed to pick up the signal from the receiver/transmitter and sure enough, at 12:07 he saw the two of them go to the couch and go at it. As soon as Jeff got it out of his pants, Gail took it in her mouth; Lance closed the laptop up and left the building so as not to get caught by her.

That night I was across the street when she and Jeff came out. I went up to her office and it was locked. I asked the clerk if she could open it because Gail left her watch inside her office. She opened the door and walked away from me. I went through the connecting door into Jeff's office and got the cam and then went to the closet to get the receiver, and grabbed Lance's laptop on the way out.

We went over to Lance's place to check out the video. Damn it was good and clear, with all the voice we needed. He was cussing her out for letting me fuck her in his office. He was slapping her ass. She blew him and he ate her. He did a job on her ass with his finger, getting her hot. He tried to fuck her ass, but she fought him and wouldn't let him near it. Jeff was pissed with no ass fucking. He said,

"I could fire you."

"Yes, and what about the baby?"

"Well, we don't know for sure it is mine."

"Tony always uses a rubber and you talked me into fucking you without one on. My ass is the only part of me that still is Toney's, and I'm not letting you take that too. It's bad enough we will have to raise your kid."

"I'm sorry Gail, but some day you've got to let me fuck that ass of yours."

Then they went back to fucking and sucking and moaning. I had all the evidence I needed to carry out our plan. We did some copying of the video and made some single pictures too. I got home about eight and she was already in bed. She said she didn't feel good.

jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers
12