Dee Ch. 01

Story Info
Internet chat leads to sharing BDSM desires.
1.1k words
3.79
11.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I located Dee in a chat room on the internet and arranged to meet her the following Saturday morning. We had chatted for several weeks before deciding to consummate our kinky BDSM desires. Today was the day.

My excuse to get away was a game of golf which would allow us five hours of time together.

I drove into the parking lot of JC Penney and around to the far side away from the highway. Dee was waiting with the driver side window open. She looked directly at me and made the prearranged hand signal. I went to the open window, reached a hand inside her top and felt for and tweaked her right nipple for a count of 20.

I settled into the passenger side and we drove off to the restaurant I had in mind. Once on the highway I released my cock and my erection pointed skyward. Dee carefully guided her car as she stroked my cock along the way.

Outside the restaurant, hesitant on being identified by friends, we decided on a quiet city park to explore our desires. Upon parking I pulled Dee's head down to my hard shaft and guided her as she sucked on my cock.

After 15 seconds I pulled her off, her mouth still open and eyes reflecting surprise as I said, "Not here."

She quickly decided to take the plunge and drove to her home. Inside she asked only one thing, "You did promise not to penetrate me this first time?"

I nodded in acknowledgment saying, "I also will not remove your panties this first time."

Dee's bed had a metal frame top and bottom ideal for bondage purposes. "Take off your top and bra and hand me your glasses", I told her in an authoritarian voice as I opened the black bag and removed lengths of coiled rope.

Dee quickly complied and I commanded she lay down on the bed where I tied her wrists only to the headboard using braided nylon. I smiled. "Have you made your will?" I asked with a leer as I undid my jeans, removed my shoes and socks and followed with jeans and shorts. With my shirt on the erection was only partially hidden. I felt alive at last, all these years and now a body to play with.

I sat on the edge of the bed noting that Dee's gaze was fixed on my hard cock, trimmed short to show off the balls and shaft. I kept this look mostly for meeting with other males for mutual jerk off and occasional oral escapes. I smiled as I saw the lust in her eyes, smiling even more as I eased the blindfold over her eyes and carefully tied it behind her dark hair.

I stood, grasped my shaft in my left hand and stretched the length until the first sign of my excitement arose, a tear of precum. I slid the tear onto my finger and then offered it to Dee. "Lick it all off." was all I said.

Now to work. Her shoes slid off to reveal no nylons underneath. Next her black pants slid down her thighs and off and were folded neatly onto the chair next to the bondage bed. My hand reached for her mound and traced downwards, making a camel toe as it pressed along her soft slit. I pressed again, pushing the fabric inside her moistening pussy.

I stopped. Opening her drawers I found her lingerie and panties. I selected four panties of the same make as the ones she wore and pulled the first pair up her long legs. Telling her to raise her butt the second pair of panties were pulled up over the first. I took some time to "adjust" the fit, making sure the slit was again pressed inside her.

She was silent through the adjustments of three more pairs of panties but I knew she was aroused because of the scented air from her moist cunt.

I then doubled a long length of rope and looped it around her body. The loop rested against the middle of her back and I raised her bottom, leading the loose end of the rope through her butt crack and up the length of her cunt slit. She looked at peace, breathing slowly and evenly, not speaking, allowing her body to be used.

It took some time to wedge the rope tightly from behind her waist and following her hipline so that I could perform the final tying off. I judged the position of her clit and pulled super tight one more time, edging her pussy lips open. I guided the rope in between her spread lips, the knot resting tight against her clitoris and tied off the loose end to the waist of my captive.

Although Dee was still in "rest" mode, I was breathing quicker than usual, my senses alive, my cock hard, and my captive available to me.

Did I say she had beautiful breasts, probably 36D, and small nipples, one of them inverted.

The next hour was spent rearranging rope, pushing legs apart, tying them together, and looping around those luscious globes. My cock was wet the whole time as I imagined Dee's cunt was under the cinched ropes.

Clamp time, and the pins held her nipples tightly. Dee's breath increased but no sounds emanated from her open lips. I eased upwards and slid my cock in between her tied breasts, pressing them together around my cock, easing them back and forth. Then I told Dee, "Kiss the mancock".

Dee bent her head forward and slowly I entered her mouth. I could feel my bare balls tighten in excitement and slowed down. "Not too much of this Dee, you aren't ready yet", I chuckled.

Still no word from Dee. I could see her breasts moving up and down so knew she was alive. Later she would tell me how alive she felt during our scene.

Untying one wrist, I moved it quickly over to the other and secured them together. Then, after retying them to the center of the bed, I turned her over. My belt was doubled and the spanking commenced. Listening for her voice I intensified the beating after every five strokes, counting aloud. One, two, three, four, five, now more intense, one, two...

Not a peep, and finally I relented as her butt began to appear red around the edges of her panty line.

It was time to jerk off and take time to plan the next visit. My orgasm while straddling her back was intense.

In later visits Dee would experience play rape and titty carpet burn as she tried to escape from her rapist, would enjoy vaginal sex in many positions and would be taken anally, forced to submit to my cock.