Dee Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Dee and literary authors have wild time in hotel room.
3k words
13.9k
2
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers

Note: Please read "Dee Day" Chapter 1 before reading this chapter. Special thanks to Marriedpervs for the inspiration. Please remember this is only fantasy, no words were injured writing this story! Practice safe sex and enjoy.


Dee got up to hug the four strangers who just entered the hotel room. The first person she introduced me to was Karen. Dee also told me her pen name from our literary site. I recognized the name and knew she wrote about gang bang sex, office party sluts, cheating wives, and girls getting group fucked at frat houses on campus. Karen was in her mid thirties, brunet hair, nice 36D tits and a great smile. Her body was a little heavy but in a nice way. Great ass and a sexy writer I thought to myself.

You could tell Karen wanted it to fuck me just by the way she said hello and smiled at me. Her eyes were on my cock the entire time. My cock started to rise, but I wasn't at all ashamed. The fact that I could get it up after fucking Dee's beautiful body for the last hour amazed even me. I think the atmosphere was very hot with the addition of four new people.

My next naked introduction was the other woman. Her name was Susan and she was in her mid twenties. She had jet black hair and deep green eyes. Her body was model like with no body fat. She had long legs and a perfect size chest for her body size, a nice 34C.

I recognized her pen name and knew she wrote about cheating wives and hot sex with neighbors and co-workers with out the husband knowing. I remember one story she wrote where the husband was unknowingly eating her out after she was fucked by three of her co-workers. For some reason that part of the story seemed to fit her very well and made me even harder. She looked me in the eye and said hello, but she was really taking peeks at my ever growing cock. She had a big diamond and wedding band on. I wondered if her real life husband knew she would soon be fucked by three men and two women.

Dee then introduced me to the two new gentlemen in the room. The first was named Billy and I recognized his pen name in an instant. He liked to write about hidden cameras and blackmail sex. The stories would put nice girls on the straight road to hell and he was the conductor. I liked his stories and read most of his work before Dee even told me to read his stuff.

Finally Dee introduced me to Mark. He smiled at Dee and gave her a big kiss and buried his tongue deep in her mouth. She responded back with more French kissing. For some strange reason I got a little jealous for just an instant, but realized where I was and relaxed. Dee was a free spirit and I knew my time was limited with this gorgeous creature.

Mark's pen name didn't ring a bell and I didn't remember reading any of his stuff. He was very sure of himself. He stopped kissing Dee and reached out his hand to shake mine. He had a firm handshake and I started to like him already for no reason. I could tell he had no trouble getting women, especially married women!

Dee excused herself and said she needed to shower up for a minute and told me everyone to get comfortable. Karen opened a cooler and offered everyone some wine or beer. I am not much of a wine fan so I accepted a cold brew instead. Karen handed me a bottle and gave me a wicked, sexy smile.

Susan stared to get undressed and all I could do was watch. I almost dropped my beer as she removed her bra and panties. This one was hot and not at all inhibited by the crowd

Karen looked at me, smiled and started to undress also. She was very slow and seemed almost unsure at first. I looked right at her and rubbed my very hard cock while she got fully undressed. This action made her bite her bottom lip and she gave me a knowing smile again. We both knew we would be fucking each others' brains out in a few minutes.

Billy not wanting to be left out also started to get naked. His cock was only semi hard and it was almost 8". I knew the ladies would like him! He smiled and asked Karen for a glass of wine. Billy and Susan paired up almost immediately and Mark was nowhere to be seen. I didn't see him follow Dee to the restroom as my eyes were watching these two new arrivals naked right in front of me.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I also wanted to clean up a little and get ready for the next round. As soon as I entered Dee was in the shower and Mark was between her legs and eating her pussy with great technique. Dee was moaning very low and was grabbing the back of Mark's head to bring him even closer.

"So started without us I see" I told Dee and Mark with a smile.

"Well if you bring your cock here I can get you caught up. My mouth is empty." Dee said with a sexy voice.

I need to pace myself so I just received head for a few minutes and got to clean myself off in the shower at the same time. I knew if I stayed there I would be cumming in no time. I reluctantly took my cock from Dee's mouth and she stood up from her bending position.

"Why don't you go back out and keep out literary guests BUSY and we will be out soon." Dee instructed me. She moaned and said really loud "make me cum Mark, PLEASE!" as I was closing the bathroom door.

The sight that greeted me when I went back to the hotel bedroom was unreal. Karen and Susan were both facing their asses at me and Billy was lying down on the bed with both girls taking turns sucking his cock.

I walked up behind them and just stared at them giving him a long sensual blowjob. Karen would suck for a minute and Susan would grab Billy's dick and try to out do Karen. Billy was just moaning with his eyes closed. I was surprised he didn't blow his load right then and there. The site of Susan giving his cock a real workout was something to witness.

With Karen's ass up in the air and both women kneeling on the bed I got right behind Karen. I placed a finger in Susan's pussy and put my tongue into Karen's beautiful pussy. She was fully shaved and all I could think about was her getting gang banged like in her stories. I wondered how many guys have pleasured her or just plain fucked her silly.

Susan started to respond to my finger and I put another inside her. She started to moan which was difficult with Billy's cock shoved in her mouth up to his balls. Billy was grabbing Susan's hair with both hands and giving her all he had. She would lift and drop her head opposite Billy's thrusts. I could tell Billy was not going to last long.

I stopped fingering Susan and started to concentrate on Karen's body. I inserted my tongue as far as it would go. With my hands I started to rub her ass and back. Once in a while I would reach up and grab a handful of her breasts and pull her nipples. This double action was getting her going. Her breathing started to shorten and she started to wiggle her ass for more pussy licking.

I wanted to get comfortable so I got on the bed the opposite direction than Billy. My feet were by his head and I slide under Karen to a great 69 position. Karen pushed her pussy into my face as soon as it was there. I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and really started to lick and tongue fuck her. I was just thinking that someone should suck my hard cock when Karen read my mind. Her mouth was warm and her technique felt awesome.

My cock was harder than before I fucked Dee an hour ago. I looked over and could see Billy having his cock sucked by Susan. She would put her hand at the base and go very quickly up and down with her whole mouth.

"Suck my cock, swallow my cum, oh, that's it, oh suck it good, here it comes!" Billy was shouting out loud.

He grabbed Susan's head to hold her on top of his cock but she had other plans. Susan pushed Billy's hands away and lifted her head about 4 inches from his cock head. She then started to jerk him off into her mouth. She was aiming his cock at her mouth and she didn't drop any. Where ever his cock spurted cum she was there to catch it. This show was unreal and they were only feet from me.

Karen in the mean time was giving my cock a real workout. The show Billy and Susan put on was very hot and I knew I was right behind Billy in having an orgasm. I looked up between Karen's legs and could just see Dee leaning against the bedroom dresser with Mark behind her giving her a slow fuck. Mark was just watching the show and they both had huge smiles on their faces.

For some reason the sight of Dee getting a slow fuck as she looked me in the eyes was too much for me. I grabbed Karen's head and her hair and shoved my cock as far into her mouth as it would go.

"Karen suck it dry, oh yea that's it, oh suck every drop." I shouted at Karen as I emptied my balls into her mouth.

Karen took every last drop and was licking her lips when she got done. I was spent and decided to get a beer and rest for a moment. Finally Dee and Mark went to the now crowded bed. Mark pulled out of Dee and got behind Susan. The two of them looked like a perfect casting in a high budget porno film. I looked at Dee and told her to lie on the bed where I just was. At this Karen looked at Dee and just went down and started to eat her pussy like a real pro.

I knew Dee liked men and women and I thought it was my first chance to see a women eat out another women, up close and personal. It was a really hot sight. Billy and Dee started to kiss as Karen was on her knees still giving special lips service to Dee. The speed of Dee's orgasm was super fast. Karen had only been licking her for about 4 minutes when she came.

"Karen lick me good, pull on my lips with your tongue! That's it baby, now bury your tongue inside me." Dee instructed Karen. She obeyed and Dee screamed so loud the whole hotel floor must have heard that one.

"Oh Karen that was wonderful, now I think Bob wants to fuck you real good and hard" Dee told Karen.

Before Karen could register what Dee had just told her, I was already pushing my cock into her pussy from behind. Karen moaned and pushed back against me.

"Bobby, fuck me with all you got stud!" Karen shouted.

"Now that I got your attention Karen, can I ask you a question?" I inquired to her. All the time, I speeded up and pushed harder.

"I don't care if you take a survey as long as you keep pounding my pussy." Karen answered back with a laugh.

"Do you really like to be gangbanged like your characters in your stories? I always notice the girl characters are royally fucked and passed around to be used over and over." I asked and told Karen.

Dee was sucking Billy's cock to full hardness but was looking at me the whole time. She smiled and gave me a big wink. Dee knew I liked the type of stories Karen wrote.

"I was a frat slut in college and I loved every minute of it. The guys would take me to the basement room and sometimes over 10 guys would fuck me until I couldn't walk. I would be covered in cum. Boy do I miss those days sometime." Karen confessed to me.

"I will give you my number and address after we are done. I think you might like my friends, I know they would love you and your sexy body. They could help your relive your crazy college days." I informed Karen.

"If they are anything like you, bring them on!" Karen told me with a large grunt.

I was done talking. All I wanted to do now was fuck. This full figured woman in front of me was taking everything I could give her. Speeding up I pushed with all my weight and really started to pound her hole. I looked over and Dee was just starting to sit on Billy's cock. Mark and Susan were also humping up a storm in the missionary position with Mark on top.

Susan looked up at me and smiled. You could see the pleasure on her face as Mark plowed away at her pussy.

"Susan have you ever had your husband eat you out after you have been fucked and cummed on inside your pussy by other men?" I asked Susan.

All this time I was still fucking Karen for all her pussy was worth. Susan caught her breath and started to answer me.

"My husband loves to eat me out after I have sex. We are both bi and I really think he loves the taste of cum. Having him eat me out after wild sex with someone else is a big turn on also." Susan confessed to me.

I can still remember the look that Susan gave me as she started to cum. I think the talk about her husband eating her out, Mark fucking her at warp speed and the general sex play in the room was too much for her. She shouted out very loudly and went still. Well she wasn't really still as Mark was still fucking her very hard. With a last push Mark groaned and let loose inside Susan.

"You feel so hot inside, your pussy is just as hot as my cum." Mark informed her.

Billy started to fuck Dee from behind. She reached over and put Mark's now deflated cock in her mouth and licked it clean. Billy started to push harder into Dee and Susan just laid there resting.

Well all this talk and the sexy atmosphere in the room, was getting to me. With a final hard push I let loose inside Karen. Despite having cum twice already, my orgasm was a toe curling event. I stopped cumming after about a minute and pulled out. Karen instantly turned around and cleaned off my cock. I was very sensitive and each tongue stroke went right through me. Finally my knees gave way and I needed to rest on the bed.

For the next hour we all switched and swapped with each other. I remember Susan sucking my cock while I licked Dee and Karen's pussies. Billy jumped on Karen just as I moved my tongue and I got behind Susan while she licked and sucked Dee's pussy, clit and lips. We all then daisy chained on the bed with each other. Everyone had something or someone to suck on. The guys were spent but the women came one more time each.

All good things must end, even though this day was like no other. The group got dressed, kissed and said goodbye. I got Karen's number and address. My mind wondered on which of my friends I would ask to gangbang her. I shook my mind back to the present as Dee addressed the room.

"Thank you all for coming to the first annual literary club meeting. I will be in the states next year, and I would really like to get together again." Dee told everyone in the crowded hotel room.

She was greeted by a positive yes all the way around. You could tell everyone would be back again.

"I may bring a fellow author next time Dee if possible." Billy informed Dee.

"I am always willing to inspire and help a fellow author." Dee stated with a laugh and a big wicked smile.

Everyone left and just Dee and I remained. The smell of sex was still very strong in the room. Dee came up to me and gave me a deep kiss.

"That was one hot session. I always love to meet new people and you have made this day very special. Is there anyway I can show my appreciation?" Dee asked me.

"I noticed you only let me take your ass today. If possible we could take a shower and try again?" I asked Dee.

"Let me get the camera and a fresh tape. I don't want to miss anything. Oh by the way your copies of today will be available by next week." Dee told me with a very naughty look.

"My husband will want to watch them first so we can recreate the video scenes." Dee said to me.

The image of her recreating the sex I had with her today was very exciting to me for some reason. I stared to get really hard again and Dee grabbed my cock to lead me into the bathroom. It is amazing what good literature will do for a person.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,335 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Not to be critical but this was not one of your better stories, to me.

But thank you for writing, nevertheless.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dee Day Ch. 01 Previous Part
Dee Day Series Info

Similar Stories

Taking It for the Team Hockey buddies gangbang my hot friend.in Group Sex
Hot Wife Gets Gangbang in Jamaica A white wife gets a black gang bang on the beach in Jamaica.in Interracial Love
Bar Scene Hot wife gets fucked by BBC in a bar.in Interracial Love
Giving My Wife a Buzz A housewife and her friends are tricked.in NonConsent/Reluctance
College Jock takes My Girl A college stud steals my fiancée.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories