Deep Blue Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then whoever he was, he slid the head of his cock into my drenched pussy. It wasn't Ted. Whoever it was must be hung like a horse. Thank god he was going slow and easy.

I threw my head back at the sudden pressure and Trish was off the couch in a flash. She quickly knelt beside me and kissed me as my gentleman worked his full length inside me. I felt so full that I was worried he'd split me apart. When his pubic bone rubbed my clit it set me off and I came so hard that he grunted at the grip I had on him. I could feel the entire length of him as my muscles rippled down his length. He held steady until I collapsed back onto the couch.

Trish pulled back and looked down into my eyes. "Thank you," she whispered.

"Thank you for saving Gretchen," I said with all my heart. She climbed to her feet and walked over to the table to join Ted and Lisa. No, that was Keven and Lisa. Keven was slowly fucking her on the table. Didn't she know we had to eat there? I laughed to myself.

I looked over my belly and saw Earl holding my legs and starting to pump his cock into me. Jo smiled at me from my breast, a trickle of milk running down her dainty chin. Jo stood up and kissed me. I don't know that she'd ever kissed another woman before so I gave her my best kiss. She must've liked it because she tried to shove her tongue down my throat. Then she pulled back.

"I won't smother you like Trish did, but I want to taste you soon. I'll leave you to Earl and go introduce myself to your wife. Nothing personal, but she makes me hot and I want her to be the first woman I make love to."

"Go have fun, but remember that I'm on your dance card," I murmured in her ear. "I want to taste that sweet little pussy of yours tonight."

With a laugh, she ran over to the couch where Gretchen was laying, already naked. Jo quickly shed her dress and the two of them fell on the couch in a hot embrace. Ted and Sandy were locked into a sixty-nine right next to them. This was getting hotter and hotter. Even though Gretchen said she'd never done the group scene, I was starting to see what she meant about some sex for fun. I'd have some thinking to do.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you, little lady," Earl said as he fucked me slowly. Almost any other time, his words would have raised my temper, but given where he was, I had to admit my temper wasn't what he was raising.

I was used to his size now and I needed a long, hard fuck. His cock was better than the strap-on Gretchen used on me, I had to admit. I used my heels to urge his ass closer.

"I'm fine, Earl. Fuck me. Hard."

He complied in fine style. I discovered really quickly that he liked dirty talk. I let myself go and told him in filthy detail what I wanted him to do to me. He fucked me to within an inch of my life.

His hips pistoned as he drove his thick cock into me while his eyes devoured me. I knew he couldn't last long at this rate, but that was fine. I had more men I wanted to fuck and if we took as long as we wanted, we'd be worn raw by the time we were through.

"Fuck my pregnant pussy, Earl."

Earl gripped my hips and fucked me like his life depended on it. I was ready for him and had already come once when he stiffened, and I felt his cock filling that condom with his come. I arched my back as much as I could and squeezed him tight.

When he slid back out of me with a wet "pop" I motioned for him to come up to my face. "That's mine. I earned it. Bring it up here."

He staggered up to stand next to my head, that massive cock of his bobbing by my face. I peeled the condom off of him and grinned at him as I dumped his load into my mouth. He looked stunned. As if I hadn't just proved I liked men sometimes. His come was very salty and a bit bitter. I swallowed it and then tasked myself to licking his cock clean. I couldn't get more than a few inches into my mouth, but I enjoyed his reaction immensely.

After a minute, I slapped him on the thigh. "You fuck good, sport. Go make some other lucky lady feel like I do."

With a shit-eating grin on his face, he staggered off to kiss Lisa while Keven fucked her. Keven looked like he was getting close. Lisa was laying flat on the table and writhing in pleasure.

I looked around to see who was free. Trish was sitting on the floor, naked. She was eyeing me with lust and playing with herself. Perfect. I motioned her over and she settled between my thighs. Her tongue was gentle and soft. Just what I needed after a good, hard fuck. She would nurse me to a soft climax. I wished I could eat her at the same time, but the logistics of being pregnant prevented that.

Looking around, I took stock of who was where. The room was filled with moans and cries. It also smelled of sex. The smell of pleasure. Keven was staggering away to take a break and Earl was introducing Lisa to that monster he somehow fit inside Jo.

I looked around for Jo and found her locked in a sixty-nine with my wife. The two of them seemed totally focused on the pleasure of the other. Jo was on top and her hands pulled Gretchen to her lips. I could hear the wet sound of their tongues as they ate one another. I guess Jo liked girls just fine. I admired their bodies as they writhed together, covered in a sheen of perspiration.

Sandy was riding Ted, her head thrown back, lost in her own pleasure. She looked glorious as she fucked the father of my children. Ted was holding her up by her breasts, kneading them gently. As I watched, Sandy fell forward and clamped her lips to his and undulated to a climax.

I watched them all as Trish brought me off again and again with that soft, slick tongue of hers. When I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled her up and kissed her, tasting myself on her lips.

"You're a fabulous lover," I whispered in her ear. "Go tell Ted he owes Gretchen a good fucking and bring Sandy back over here. I want some more girl loving and I'm hungry again."

With a grin she bounced over to Ted and whispered in his ear. Ted smiled at me and kissed Sandy. They slowly uncoupled and I could see that he hadn't come inside his condom yet. That meant it wouldn't be long before Gretchen was filled with his hot, tasty come.

I watched him slip between Gretchen's legs and unroll the condom from his cock. Jo sat back, riding Gretchen's talented face and watching lustfully as Ted slid inside my wife in a smooth thrust. Gretchen groaned and wrapped her arms around Jo's waist. Jo's eyes quickly became unfocused and she lost herself in Gretchen's talented tongue.

Keven rose back to his feet and walked over to me as Sandy and Trish sat down beside me. "Does Gretchen like anal sex?"

I smiled at him. "Yeah, she does. You have enough gas left in the tank to give her a good run?"

He smiled roguishly. "We'll see. Right now, I think I need to at least get to know you a little first." With gentle hands, he helped me onto my knees. I pulled Sandy in front of me and buried my face into her hot pussy. Trish wormed her head under my belly and started doing the most amazing things to me while Keven slid his freshly condom-covered cock inside me.

I locked my eyes on Sandy and split her sex with my tongue. I was amazed and how sexy her freshly fucked pussy felt on my lips. She wrapped her fingers in my hair and urged me on.

"Eat me, Hawk. Taste that pussy."

My kind of girl.

Keven fucked me for a few minutes until I came. He pulled out and came around in front of me to kiss me. "Thank you, Hawk. Make my girl come like a demon."

"My pleasure," I said with a grin and attacked Sandy as he kissed her thoroughly. Then I watched over her head as he kissed Jo and pulled her off Gretchen's face.

"Hawk want's your help," I heard him tell her. She grinned at him and walked over to me.

"Gretchen eats me almost as good as Earl," she whispered in my ear.

"I'm better," I said smugly.

"Oh, god, yes she is," Sandy said as she shuddered beneath me. "I feel like she's eating me alive."

"Move over," Jo commanded. "I want some, too."

Sandy laughed and moved behind Trish. Trish had moved behind me and was lying on her back, eating me for all she was worth. She was inexperienced, but I think she had a lot of natural talent. Sandy used her fingers to pleasure my wife's protégé.

Jo lay down and scooted her sex to my face. I spent a moment examining her tiny pussy as I slid a finger inside her. "How the hell do you take Earl in here and live?" I demanded.

She laughed. "One inch at a time."

I busied myself showing her how much better I was at eating pussy and she stopped laughing. She started moaning and writhing instead.

On the couch, I saw Ted laying down and letting Gretchen slide onto him, taking him into her hot pussy. Keven was grinning like a maniac as he knelt behind her. I watched him slowly replace the used condom with a fresh one and begin working it into her ass. In a minute they had my wife sandwiched between them and were working her in tandem. Her moans climbed in tenor and she was shuddering in pleasure.

My view was partly cut off when Lisa stepped in front of me and lowered her sex onto Jo's face. Jo enthusiastically reached up to lap at my friend's wet sex.

"Hi, Hawk. Having a good time?" she asked coyly.

I laughed into Jo's sex. Pulling back, I licked my lips, tasting her sweet nectar. "Hell, yes."

Lisa returned my laugh and slowly ground herself on Jo's face. Past her shoulder, I watched Earl peel off his condom and offer his cock to Gretchen. She opened her mouth and took an improbable amount of that monster into her mouth. She grunted around it and began sucking him for all she was worth. My wife looked beautiful as she played the role of a hot slut lost in sex. The three men filled her every available opening and started working in tandem to make her die of pleasure.

"God, that looks fun," I moaned before burying my tongue in Jo.

"You want to try it?" Lisa asked. "I didn't know you liked anal sex with anything but that small dildo."

"Not now," I said regretfully. "Maybe someday."

"Let's take a break and just watch," Jo panted at me.

We broke up our all-girl love fest and took to the couch while Lisa fixed us drinks. I smiled as I got a second whiskey. Gretchen was too busy to notice. We all sipped and cuddled as we watched the three men fuck Gretchen into submission.

Keven and Earl came almost at the same time. She noisily swallowed Earl's gift to her and let him go. The two men staggered to the bar and fixed themselves something. Keven discreetly put his used condom in the trash. Then they plopped down on the love seat to watch the show.

Ted rolled her over onto her back and started fucking her like a wild man. I watched them, my eyes hungry. He was going to do it. He was going to fuck my wife silly and fill her with his seed. This might be the moment when Gretchen conceived my baby.

She wailed and came. Ted grunted in the little death and I imagined him filling her pussy. When he slid off Gretchen, she pulled her knees up to her chin and looked at me. "Oh, Hawk, I can feel his come dripping inside me. I hope I get pregnant."

We all clapped and whistled for her and I got up, with some effort, and knelt to kiss her.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear. "I hope you're carrying my baby."

Her eyes misted and we held each other, crying at the emotions.

The girls were holding their committed partners when I looked up. I heard murmurs of love even as I told Gretchen just how deeply I loved her again. Her heart was mine, just as mine was hers alone. Trish watched all of us with eyes shiny with tears and a smile.

The women finally shooed the men off to clean up. Then they took me to the master bathroom in a feminine herd and washed me again, cleaning off the smell of sex. We washed each other gently, lovingly.

Then Gretchen and Trish got me to bed and slipped under the covers on either side of me as the rest slipped out with kisses all around. I lay on my back, exhausted. They snuggled against me and I kissed them both.

"Thank you, love of my heart," I said softly to Gretchen.

"I love you, Hawk," Gretchen said.

"I love you, too," I whispered.

"Goodnight, Gretchen, Mamma Hawk," Trish said sleepily.

"Night."

As sleep took me, I marveled at how the day had turned around. This morning I'd been tracking a killer. This evening I'd had killer sex. What a day!

12