Deep In The Forest

Story Info
A man and a woman meet deep in the forest.
2.5k words
4.58
49.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markyoni
markyoni
46 Followers

I'd been chatting with this extraordinarily sensual woman from Colorado for a few weeks. I felt instantly at ease with her and told her things I'd never told anyone else I'd met over the internet. She'd sent me her picture and she was absolutely gorgeous. Six feet tall, small breasts, incredible legs and an absolutely perfect body. At 6'6" tall, I've always been drawn to tall women, very tall women, with small breasts and long legs and I couldn't get her out of my mind. There was something mysteriously erotic about her. Everytime I closed my eyes she was there.

Staring at me.

Winking at me. Wildly sexual, dripping arousal and oozing raw feminine power, rocking her hips back and forth slowly, tapping her high heels impatiently on the floor.

Two minutes after I closed my eyes my cock was totally erect and my balls actually hurt because they were so tight. So I dropped down on my back and closed my eyes. Imagining she was straddling my hips, squatting above me, teasing me with her pussy, rubbing the mouth of her pussy all over the wildly swollen head of my cock but never lowering herself down. Just teasing me, teasing herself, making both of us wet.

Very wet.

Too wet.

Suddenly I desperately needed to know what it would feel like to have her slide her pussy down over my cock, very slowly. Very very slowly.

And I wasn't going to find out sitting on the edge of my dock.

So I jumped in my kayak and beat feet to a secluded hot springs I discovered a couple years ago. It's on an uninhabited island about five miles from my place and you have to paddle into a small hidden bay to get there and then hike for a few hundred feet or so back into the woods until you find it. There's a small pond and a waterfall coming out of the side of the rocks. The water is perfect bath temperature this time of year.

Anyway, I slipped off my running shorts and T-shirt and plopped into the water, completely naked. After a few minutes of floating around I swam over to a large flat rock on one edge of the pond and dropped down on my back.

And started thinking about her again.

Thinking about her rocking her hips back and forth above me, so aroused that her vaginal lubrication was literally dripping out of her. Covering me. Thinking about what I'd do to her if we ever met.

Ten seconds later my cock was hard as a rock again.

I closed my eyes and started stroking it softly. Thinking about her picture. Wishing I had more of them. Pretending it was her touch I was feeling, not mine. Pretending that my fingers were her fingers. Imagining all the wonderfully sensual things I could do to her if she were here right now with me in this magic environment. Playing with her nipples, sucking on them softly, ticking her clit with my tongue, sliding slowly up inside her pussy as she groaned seductively. Sticking my tongue in her butt, teasing her. I tried to imagine her tongue, her mouth on my cock. Sucking on it, playing with it, driving me insane with arousal. I started to imagine different scenario's, different positions we'd make love in, on her back, legs held up, knees almost by the sides of her breasts, on her stomach, my body smothering hers, driving my cock deep inside her as she rocked her butt back against me furiously and screamed while my arms wrapped around her and my fingers massaged her clit slowly, standing and holding her body in my arms as her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms wrapped around my neck and she bounced slowly, passionately up and down, impaling herself on my huge cock, suspended on it, stretching the lips of her pussy around it, feeling the head of it pushing up against her cervix, feeling her nipples pushing in against my chest and her tongue licking me wildly ...and, eventually, I fell into a sort of sexual trance, stroking myself lightly.

I'm not sure how much time passed.

Then I heard it.

A female voice right in front of me.

"Hmmmm, that's incredibly erotic. I've never watched a man masturbate before, especially not a man built like you..."

I opened my eyes and saw a tall woman, about 40 years old, with long hair standing directly in front of me in ankle deep water, sliding her running shorts down over her legs.

And staring directly at my completely erect cock.

'Hmmm...don't stop just because I'm here...it's incredibly arousing to watch you touch yourself...my boyfriend won't do that in front of me...well, c'mon, who is she anyway?" she said, as she completed her striptease by slipping her panties off and then pulling her T-shirt up over her head.

Her breasts were small and she had the most unusual nipples. Almost inverted. But she smiled at me sensually, and sat down on a rock facing me, with her legs spread intentionally apart. The lips of her bare pussy were already turning a deep crimson red.

"Who is who?", I asked, so stunned by her actions that I forgot my hand was still sliding up and down along the shaft of my cock.

"The woman you're thinking about. She must be really really sexy to get you this worked up," she said, glancing directly at my cock again and then winking at me as she reached into a small backpack laying beside her.

"Oh, yeah. It's...ummm...it's a woman I've met on the internet. Her name is Vickie. Well, actually I don't know what her real name is, I just call her Vickie. She's an incredibly sensual woman. A writer. About 40 years old. I really don't know that much about her but I find myself smiling and thinking about her at the strangest times. Wondering what her face would look like, what she would sound like, what her body would feel like trembling against mine when she climaxed. Hmmm, thinking about her gets me so hot...hey, what's that stuff?"

"Yeah, I can see that thinking about her gets you hot. From the size of that erection, apparently very very hot. Oh, this is just some lubrication," she grinned, as she held up a small bottle of something in her right hand and immediately put her left hand down on her pussy and began to massage herself gently, "I was surprised to find you here. I didn't think anybody knew about this secret hot springs but obviously I was wrong. Anyway, I'm twenty minutes ahead of my boyfriend and his brother and his brother's wife because they're all slow paddlers and I figured I'd come up here and masturbate for awhile, just enjoy myself, I do it all the time. And, well, I'm a little short of natural lubrication so this stuff helps get me in the mood...makes everything slick and soft and very sensitive...that's usually enough to get me off...but having you here, laying there in front of me with that huge hard cock of yours, watching you touch yourself, well, that's just a great big bonus...okay, time for some fun..."

She took her left hand off her pussy and turned it palm up. Then she poured a small pile of the contents of the bottle on her hand and immediately began massaging her pussy with it again. Spreading the clear fluid all over herself. Staring directly at my cock for a few minutes and then closing her eyes and spreading her legs further apart as she began taking long deep breaths.

Momentarily ignoring me.

"hmmmm, I can feel my clit getting hard...rubbing it feels so good sometimes and doing it right in front of you is even more erotic," she said as she opened her eyes sleepily, looked down at my cock and continued to slowly massage her clit with the middle finger of her right hand. "Well, are you still thinking about the woman in Colorado or are you thinking about me by now? Do you think her pussy is this wet, this swollen right now? Does her clit look like this? Or do I just look like her? Maybe I am her. Maybe I'm not real and you're dreaming all this. While you figure that out, I've got an idea...I want to watch you cum and then you can watch me cum...but we've only got about ten minutes and then those other guys will be here. My name's Vi...umm, Tammy..."

"I'm Mark," I said, absolutely stunned but incredibly aroused because this obviously wasn't a dream. "Have you ever done this before, Tammy? I mean in front of a man you don't even know?"

She just shook her head back and forth slowly as she dropped the bottle of lubrication and brought that hand up to her breasts and began massaging them softly, sliding the tips of her fingers over her nipples until they were completely erect, as she gasped, "no...but I was thinking about masturbating the whole time I was walking up here and then suddenly bumping into you and watching you touching yourself got me so hot and I figured what the hell I was already coming up here to masturbate and it's not like you can rape me in ten minutes or that I even think you would try...you seem like a perfect gentleman, an aroused perfect gentlemen, but...ohgawd this is so exciting, Mark, all of this...knowing you're watching me...ummm...touch myself...knowing you can see my pussy like this...so swollen and red...watching you look at me as I massage my clit and my nipples right in front of you...ohgawd...I already feel like I wanna cum...touching myself in front of you...I've never done anything like this before...down deep I've always known I was an exhibitionist, looking at you, knowing you're looking at me...hmmm, ohgawd, I need to be closer to you when you cum..."

Looking slightly out of control, she took her hands off herself, reached down and picked up the bottle of lubrication and stepped towards me. When she was straddling my hips with her feet she simply bent her knees and squatted down and poured a massive amount of the lubrication directly over my cock. Her swollen and glistening pussy was now only inches from the head of my cock.

"Hmmm, tell me about Vickie, Mark," she said as she dropped the bottle again and began to slide both her forefingers up and down very lightly along the sides of her completely exposed clit. "Tell me about everything you were thinking when I showed up, tell me about everything you want to do to her..."

"I was dreaming about her...ummm...well, she was squatting over me, like you are right now, Tammy, ohgawd...but instead of touching herself she had dropped her hips down a little lower and was sliding the mouth of her pussy all over the head of my cock," I groaned, as I began to stroke my hand up and down the shaft of my suddenly very slick cock, mouth open, staring at this crazy woman masturbating above me. "I could feel the lips of her pussy, soft, wet lips caressing me, squeezing down around me just for a second and slipping up off me, teasing me. Daring me to rock my hips up into her. But knowing that I wouldn't because she was in control. Daring me to reach up and grab her hips and force her hot wet pussy down over my huge throbbing cock. But knowing I wouldn't because she was in control. Wanting to roll her over on her back, bite the side of her neck very softly, like a lion, and then slam my cock completely up inside her pussy as she wrapped her legs around me and we fucked each other very slowly but very deep and then..."

"Ohgawddddd, Mark..." she moaned as she took one finger off her clit and almost furiously shoved it up her pussy. "That's so fucking hot...all I can think about is feeling that huge cock of yours slamming inside me, consuming me, ripping me apart..ohgawd...it's too much...I...um...I can't wait for you to cum, Mark...".

Suddenly she began pinching her clit wildly, rubbing it between her fingers as she fucked herself furiously with her other hand. She was trying to look down at me while she was doing this but her eyes kept rolling up in her head. Ten seconds later her whole body jerked spastically five or six times, she gasped, screamed this very soft scream, pulled her hands away from her pussy and toppled forward on top of me. Smashing her nipples into my chest.

I didn't know what to do. My hand was still on my cock and her hot wet pussy was pressing down against my wrist. I could feel it twitching as all the muscles inside it contracted and relaxed spasmodically in response to the small aftershocks consuming her body.

Suddenly I had too many options and none of them seemed like the right choice. I couldn't just push her off me and finish jerking off. And I couldn't just maneuver her hips around and slide my cock up inside her pussy and pretend I was fucking Vickie.

So I just laid there, frozen for a minute and then pulled my hand out from under her. As I did this I could feel the head of my cock suddenly resting against the mouth of her vagina. She felt so soft, so inviting, but I tried to ignore it and just wrapped my arms around her loosely and said, "ummm, are you okay, Tammy?"

She didn't say a thing.

She just groaned this very deep groan and pushed her body backwards down over mine very slowly.

Until my cock was completely inside her pussy.

"Ohmygawd, that's exactly how I thought it would feel..." she groaned as she started to lick my right nipple very slowly.

"Tammy, Tammy, are you up there?" a male voice suddenly shouted in the distance, down near the water.

"Oh, shit, too late now," she whispered as I felt all the muscles in her pussy lock down around the shaft of my cock and then suddenly release it. "Gotta go...sorry."

I couldn't even keep track of what I felt immediately after she said she was sorry. Too many things happened at once. I felt her nipples suddenly sliding up over my chest. I felt her pussy suddenly sliding up off my wildly twitching cock. I felt her tongue suddenly lick the side of my face.

And then suddenly I felt nothing.

She was standing over me. Staring down at my still totally erect cock as she quickly threw her clothes on. Less than 45 seconds later she was dressed and walking away, swinging her butt and shouting in the direction of the water, "I'm coming, guys, I'm coming..."

Then she stopped and looked back over her shoulder and whispered, "actually I've already cum. And it was absolutely wonderful. Thanks, Mark, if you're ever in Colorado...hmmm..."

I couldn't even manage to say goodbye to her I was so stunned. I just kept blinking my eyes and staring at her butt as she disappeared into the trees.

markyoni
markyoni
46 Followers