Deep in the Night Ch. 11

Story Info
Raven reveals her secret past.
5.4k words
12.2k
5
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimMarie
KimMarie
40 Followers

This is one part of a longer crime/romance story that is connected to the other parts. To fully appreciate the story, please start at Part 1 and read through. Thanks

Part 11: Raven Reveals Her Secret Past

Jordan awoke and stretched luxuriously. Her eyes were still closed, but she had a smile on her face. Rolling over, she reached for Raven's warm body, but felt only an empty space. Disappointed, she opened her eyes.

"Raven?"

The blankets were thrown back; Raven wasn't in bed beside her. She called louder, "Raven!" Getting no response, Jordan rose from bed. Maybe Raven was taking a shower and didn't hear her, but the water isn't running. Slipping on her bath robe, Jordan went out to the kitchen and found a note on the table in Raven's handwriting:

Dearest Jordan,
I had an appointment this morning,
but should be back before lunch. I hope
you had a good night and are ready for
your surprise tomorrow! See you
then darling. Raven

Looking down at Simba, Jordan said, "Looks like it's just you and me this morning. What should we eat for breakfast?" Puttering around the kitchen, she turned on the small radio sitting on the countertop; an Eagles song was playing. Jordan listened to the lyrics:

"I like the way your sparkling earrings lay,

Against your skin so brown.

And I want to sleep with you in the desert tonight.

With a million stars all around..."

...and thought of Raven. Now that her strength was back, her thoughts returned to her desirous feelings for her girlfriend. She peeked out the curtain through the kitchen window; the sun was shining and the weatherman on the radio was predicting above average temperature. It only added to Jordan's good mood.

Jordan began to feel a bit naughty and wondered if she should put on some sexy lingerie and perfume and await Raven's return.

As she was thinking about what to wear the phone rang.

"Hagan here, sorry to bother you, but some things have come in over the wire I think you should see. "

Jordan arrived at the sheriff's office a few minutes later, "What have you found out Bill?"

Hagan looked at her. She didn't look like the same woman who arrived in town only a few short weeks ago. Missing were the tailored pantsuits, the perfectly coiffed hair, and the makeup. She had on jeans and a simple knit top, her hair was longer and combed away from her tanned face. She had no makeup and a little purple smudge under one eye remained as a reminder of her ordeal.She was still the prettiest woman he had ever seen.

She was starting to notice him staring at her, so he went on, "The Kansas State Police have informed me there is no George or Meryl Anderson in Kansas. That means Lindsay Grant could be anywhere. I requested our records from the phone company to see what number she was calling from the night we raided Grant's house and right now Jimmy is back over there looking for anything else he can find."

"Good."

"Also the doctors are going to fax us what they have later today." He looked at Jordan, "I guess this means you'll be heading back to Washington and leading the case from there?"

"Actually, no Bill. My expertise is not needed now. My primary task is profiling criminals to assist law enforcement agencies in apprehending them. However, if this Lindsay Grant is an accomplice in this case, the FBI will take over since she jumped state lines. Then it's a matter of finding her."

She paused, then went on, "I'm sure you will keep a finger in it. I would love to be working on this, but FBI Regional Headquarters called and confirmed I'm on leave."

Hagan looked happy and sad at the same time. We couldn't quite let go of Jordan and longed to work with her more on the case, but yet, at the same, time he was glad he was out of it or soon would be. He had been working out of his league all through the case and he was lucky no more deaths had occurred.

He controlled his emotions and said, "Well Jordan it's been a pleasure working with you. I don't suppose I'll see you much if at all."

" I am glad I've had the chance to get to know you too Bill, and as for not seeing me much, I wouldn't be so sure about that."

He guessed what she meant, but didn't say anything.

They shook hands and he impulsively hugged her. She wasn't bothered by this at all and hugged him back.

"Say goodbye to the deputies for me and to the detectives too.

"I will."

Jordan drove off in her well known BMW and headed back to the motel, thoughts of danger, Hagan, Taylor, and most importantly Raven in her head.

***

An aroma of Jasmine filled the air from scented candles. Raven was in the kitchen dressed in her silk robe fixing lunch when Jordan came in. She walked over to Raven and wrapped her arms around her neck.

"I saw your note. I have a surprise for too Raven, the FBI Regional Office called and said they are transferring the case to the Fugitive Division. I won't have to be on the hunt for bio-killers any longer."

"Oh, that's wonderful, or should I ask if you are disappointed?"

"No, I'm not disappointed. I need some rest without people sticking needles in me and you are the perfect person to do it with." She smiled her broadest grin.

"Come here." Without waiting for a response, she began kissing Jordan full on the mouth in a very sensuous manner. There was no mistaking the intention of the kiss and Jordan stood close to Raven relishing the sensations she was feeling.

When the kiss was over, Jordan smiled lovingly at her girlfriend and pointed to the candles, "What's all this?"

"All what?" Raven asked with a false innocence.

"The candles, your perfume and you looking incredibly sexy?"

"Oh, do you think so?" Raven struck a pose and flashed her eyes flirtatiously at Jordan. "All this is for us...tonight."

Jordan had to admit she felt a lot of relief at being off the case. She wanted to take her mind off everything, except Raven, of course. She turned to Raven and said, "Who wants to wait for tonight?" She led Raven into the bedroom.

Raven sat on the bed, waiting in suspense for what Jordan was going to do. Jordan wasted no time. She stood in front of her and removed her shoes and pants and reached under her cotton top to unhook her bra. Maneuvering it off from under her top, she tossed it aside and walked over to where Raven was sitting and knelt in front of her. Jordan's ample breasts swung slightly back and fourth as she moved and her nipples were fully erect. Raven though they were the most beautiful breasts she had ever seen.

Jordan placed her hands on Raven's knees and gently pushed her legs apart and moved in closer so that she was kneeling in between Raven's open legs. She wrapped her arms around Raven's torso and hugged her, resting her head against Raven's tight abdomen. Raven put her arms around Jordan's neck and bent her head down to kiss the top of Jordan's head.

Before she realized what was happening, Jordan had untied the belt to Raven's robe. It fell open exposing her nude body underneath. Jordan parted the robe further with her hands, caressing along Raven's trim belly and chest before wrapping her arms around her again...this time under the robe.

She began kissing Raven's stomach. Every third kiss was followed by an erotic swipe of her tongue along Raven's silken skin.

"Jordan...what are you doing? I thought you were not well enough?"

Jordan didn't answer her, but continued exploring Raven's lower torso with her mouth and tongue. She kissed Raven's navel as Raven emitted a soft moan. She realized that Jordan's kisses were traveling lower and lower and the delicious awareness of Jordan's touch and the anticipation of what was coming quickly made her aroused.

A warm wetness erupted from her womanhood and her head tilted back as her hands sought out Jordan's thick chestnut brown hair. To her delight, Jordan began kissing her fleshy down covered mound and the inside of her thighs. Raven spread her legs wider in an invitation, her actions letting Jordan know that she was entirely welcome.

In the next instant, Raven's clit was sucked into Jordan's mouth. No matter that Jordan may not have had the strength to engage in intimacy, Raven was powerless to put a halt to their activity. She fell back on the bed with her legs still dangling over the end. As the tongue made luscious strokes against her growing bulb, she was aware of Jordan's fingers tracing along her inner lips. "Yessss..." she moaned softly and Jordan knew from her plea and the level of her wetness that Raven was ready. She gently positioned her finger at Raven's entrance and slowly penetrated her. She slid in deeper and deeper until her finger was completely inserted inside her girlfriend. Caressing Raven's tight, hot walls, she felt for the one spot that would give Raven the ultimate pleasure. All the while she continued suckling Raven's clit.

With both of her most sensitive areas being stimulated, it wouldn't take long for Raven to come, or Jordan hoped she would. She liked to take her time with her lovers with lots of foreplay, but tonight she was hungry.

Raven's whole body began rhythmic gyrations undulating on the bed. They got stronger and stronger and her hips bore down hard against Jordan's hand. Jordan's attention to her womanhood was overpowering and her whole vagina began quivering.

"Jordan! I'm going to come!" Jordan increased the speed and intensity of her strokes until Raven thrashed up and down.

"Jordannnnnnnnnnn!!" She yelled.

Jordan held on slipping her free hand under Raven's bottom for support and she put her thumb on the opening of her small brown button. Together, they rode the roller coaster of Raven's orgasm until weakened, Raven fell limp onto the double bed. Jordan's finger slid out of her and she finished with a soft kiss on Raven's full, sensitive clit.

Exhausted they lay sprawled on the bed sweating and satisfied.

Jordan could feel the slow, deep breaths of her already sleeping girlfriend. Jordan covered them both up. Raven's methodical breathing and her warm body lulled Jordan to sleep as well. All thoughts of lunch obviously forgotten. They slept for hours.

***

A phone was ringing and Jordan heard it from a distance. Startled out of her sleep, Jordan reached for a phone on the nightstand next to Raven's bed.

"Hello," She answered, still groggy.

"Raven Summers?" the male voice on the other end of the line asked.

"Hold on." Jordan told him. She moved the phone away from her mouth and yelled, "Raven, phone!"

Glancing at the digital clock, she saw it was almost 4:30. Damn, why did I sleep that long? And, where is Raven? She yelled again, "RAVEN! Telephone!" Still no Raven.

"Can I take a message?" Jordan asked the man on the phone.

"Sure, this is Pete from Hotel Supply, Inc. I wanted to let her know there's a back order on the linens for order number..."

"Wait! Let me get a pen and paper." Jordan told him. She opened the drawer to Raven's nightstand to look for something to write with. She leafed through the contents, which included some magazines and notepad (which Jordan pulled out). Now I just need a pen.

She lifted the magazines and to Jordan's astonishment, she found a Walther 9mm semi automatic pistol!

She pulled the deadly weapon out and looked at it as though it were a rare find. What is Raven doing with this in her drawer. Shawnee wasn't that dangerous now that Grant was dead?

She was so amazed at finding the gun that she nearly forgot the man on the phone. Quickly locating a pen, she jotted down the man's name and number.

After hanging up, she replaced the gun and got out of bed. Raven wasn't in the apartment, but as her customary practice, she had left a note for Jordan informing her that she had stepped out to pick up some things.

And when she got a chance, Jordan was determined to learn something else too. She wanted to know why the woman she loved kept such a powerful weapon in her nightstand.

Later that day Raven unlocked the front door of her motel apartment after a boring morning working on the Motel's books. Jordan was napping on the couch and sat up when Raven came in. She was still half asleep and groggy. Jordan was not fully recovered from her ordeal of being hit, drugged, and molested by Terrell Grant and still needed lots of rest. Raven smiled at Jordan with her hair mussed and no makeup.

"Are you hungry darling?"

"Uh...yeah. I guess I am." Jordan answered. "What time is it?"

Raven turned to look at the little digital/alarm clock on the small nightstand beside her bed. "It's noon."

"Noon? I haven't slept that late since my college days!" Jordan exclaimed.

"Me neither. But so what? I would be happy to spend the rest of my life like this in bed with you."

"We'd never get anything done," Jordan answered her laughing.

"Yes we would. I would hire maids and servants and they would do all the work for us and we would stay in bed all the time. Naked under the satin sheets."

"Treat yourself to world class luxury at the Shawnee Inn compliments of your owner and manager Raven Summers." Jordan delivered a sales pitch for the motel.

"You got that right." Raven stated. She freed herself from Jordan's embrace and began tickling her partner on the tummy.

Jordan shrieked, "Don't! Please stop!!" Between gales of laughter, she tried to escape Raven's attack.

Raven turned serious and looking down at Jordan, she said to her, "Jordan, I love you. I want to spend a lot more time with you. Can we do that, please?"

"I certainly want to sweetheart and I love you too."

Raven was hoping Jordan would say something about what her future long term plans were, but she didn't.

Raven smiled sweetly at Jordan and moved her body closer to Jordan's. Tentatively, her lips touched Jordan's and she delivered a slow, gentle kiss. Jordan returned the kiss and pulled Raven to her. Raven eased herself on top of Jordan, their lips never breaking contact.

As they began to make out, it was as though their bodies were touching for the first time. They were rediscovering each other again and Raven was determined to spend many sensual moments engaging in foreplay to pay her back for the night before.

Jordan laid back and allowed Raven to kiss her all over. She expressed her pleasure with soft sighs and moans. Raven's lips moved from Jordan's mouth to her cheek, where she tenderly kissed the old bruise and then worked her way down, tasting all of Jordan. Her tongue quickly brought Jordan to a full state of arousal. She avoided the marks left by that bastard's fingernails.

But, she took her time, teasing and tantalizing Jordan, bringing her to near ecstasy and backing off to allow Jordan to cool down a bit. It went on and on until Jordan, her body hot and wet, could stand no more and begged Raven to give her the release she so badly needed. Raven lifted her to the summit and rode with her to heights that Jordan had never experienced before, not with any other woman.

They were lying awake in each other's arms in the afterglow when Jordan said, "Raven?"

"Yes, dear."

"There's something I've wanted to ask you." Raven shifted in the bed so she could look Jordan in the face.

Jordan started slowly, "The time we have spent together has been wonderful; the best time I've ever had in my life. I feel like I'm closer to you than I've been to anyone else. And after last night we're back together and still love each other. The thing is I'd like to be with you all the time Raven, but you know I have to go back to Washington."

Raven's pulse quickened. She had a feeling this time Jordan was going to talk about their future together. She wanted very much to live with Jordan, but there was one problem. If Jordan was going to ask her to come to Washington, but that was not possible. She was quiet, waiting with baited breath for Jordan to continue.

"I know you have your motel here Raven and that's a huge responsibility to run it, but I want us to be together and...if there's anyway you can work it out...well...I would love for you to come to Washington with me and...live with me."

Raven was elated that Jordan wanted her, but at the same time a sinking feeling hit her chest since she knew she could never reside at Jordan's home. She hugged Jordan tightly, but didn't say anything. Throughout their entire relationship, it seemed fate always worked against them.

"You're awfully quiet sweetheart. What are you thinking?" Jordan asked her.

Raven looked at her lover before speaking, "I've been hoping you would ask me that Jordan and I'd love to live with you. I would go anywhere to be with you. But, there's a problem. I can't move to Washington."

Jordan thought about her comments a moment. She knew of several reasons Jordan couldn't move, but replied this way, "Yeah, I know. Washington is damp and cold in the winter, and humid in the summer and lots of crime and traffic and..."

Raven put her finger on Jordan's lips and cut her off. Shaking her head, she said, "No, no honey...it's not that. It's..." She trailed off and turned her face away so she didn't have to look at Jordan. "It's just that I can't be in Washington."

"I don't understand Raven. What's the reason you can't be in Washington?"

Raven sighed, "Look Jordan, I have a past and I think you know that since you probably had me checked, but you don't know it all. I'm not supposed to tell anyone about it. But, I suppose I can tell you. I'm telling you because I love you and would love to live with you...and....I trust you."

Raven went on, "It's only fair that I share this with you Jordan if there's any possibility that we are going to live together. You have the right to know with who it is you're getting involved. But please understand, you can't whisper a word of this to anyone."

Jordan brow creased in a serious expression, but she was quiet and waited for Raven's story, including she hoped, the reason for the pistol in her nightstand and her stint as an actress. Raven stacked the pillows against the headboard of the bed and got into a comfortable position before she began her tale.

Jordan lay on her side watching Raven and propped her head up on her arm as Raven started.

"The thing is...I'm not who you think I am Jordan. My name is not Raven Summers...it's...Lily Thomason."

Jordan's eyes grew wide at the news, "Lily is your name? Wait a minute...that man at the restaurant...remember...on our first date? He called you Lily. Did you know him?" Jordan asked her incredulously.

Raven replied, "No...that is...I don't know him. I guess he remembered me from...my past job though. You see, I used to be a federal agent too." Now Jordan's eyes grew even bigger and her mouth fell open. She was full of curiosity and questions, but she let Raven continue.

"I'm originally from Arizona. My father is American and my mother is a full blooded Apache. We moved around a lot." Jordan remembered when she had looked up Raven's birth certificate and other vital information on the database and it had revealed her birthplace as South Dakota.

Raven went on, "I had an brother Adam who was nine years older than me. I loved him to death and he looked out for me. He didn't mind that I followed him everywhere and wanted to hang with his friends. As Adam got older he got into drugs. Not a user...but a seller. He would bring money home and it helped a lot."

She went on, "The drugs ended up taking his life when he was only 22. He got killed in a drive by shooting. The case was never solved, but I know it was a rival drug gang eliminating the competition. It nearly killed my mother. And I had lost my idol. I vowed I would avenge his death."

Jordan nodded as she listened with concern and compassion for her girlfriend. She patiently waited for Raven to continue.

KimMarie
KimMarie
40 Followers
12