Deep in the Woods Ch. 01

Story Info
Exhibitionism and outdoor sex.
3k words
4.37
35.2k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim had spent every spare minute in the last two weeks, unpacking boxes and building the studio in the barn. Between shooting weddings at the weekends and doing senior photo shoots during the week, he hadn't had too much spare time. But the next week would be quiet at the town studio where he ran his business, and Jackie, his assistant was going to be taking care of things.

Jackie was not just his assistant. They referred to each other in private as fuck buddies. Both had come out of failed marriages and neither of them wanted to get involved on that scale again, so they had come to an agreement that when either one needed a release, then they would turn to one another for it. And he had no complaints about her willingness to try any form of sexual adventure.

She hadn't had chance to see the new house yet. In fact he had decided to make her wait until he had it organized the way he wanted.

It was set deep in a valley with a creek running along the bottom. Surrounded by woodland, the only open area was in front of the house, leading down to the creek. The house itself was a four bedroom, two storey building with a balcony that ran around the upper floor. Each bedroom had large glass doors that led out onto the balcony. The lower floor consisted of an open plan living area, kitchen and dining area. The only part that was sectioned off was the downstairs bathroom and the laundry room. To the side of the house stood the barn where he planned to set up his studio and editing suite. He wanted to move into wildlife videos and this would be the perfect place to base it. At the back of the house was a large patio with a large above ground swimming pool and a hot tub. Leading up from there was a narrow path which lead to the well house.

The nearest neighbor was the same distance from the creek, on the other side of the valley, but slightly further down the valley, so that neither one was looking into the other.

The occupants of the other house he had been informed by the realtor were a middle-aged woman and her niece. The niece, apparently, looked after her aunt full time.

Access to the house was down a dirt road which ran from the head of the valley, down through the woods, climbing gradually down the valley side to the house. It was almost perfect seclusion.

Everything in the house was pretty much as he wanted it, so today he was going to work in the barn setting up the editing desk with all the computer equipment and making sure his internet was running okay. It was hot in the barn. He had had the inner walls lined and had ordered a local company to come in and fit a combined air conditioning heating unit. But until they turned up, he would have to suffer the summer heat while he worked.

After three or four hours he decided he had had enough and decided to take a swim in the pool. He went into the house and looked in the drawer for his swim shorts but could not find them anywhere. He started to become irritated because he was sure he had put them in his underwear drawer, but then thought what the heck! No one is going to see me, I'll just skinny dip. Shedding his shirt, shorts, and underwear on the way out to the pool, he tossed the clothes into the laundry basket on the way. As he stepped out onto the patio, the sun's heat hit him on his naked body. He stopped for a moment to feel the heat on flesh that usually never saw the sun. It felt surprisingly good and he thought maybe those naturists had the right idea. He climbed up the pool ladder and then let himself slide into the water.

That also felt good on the parts of his body that were usually covered up, and then he looked down and realized that it had another effect as his cock was sticking out horizontal in front of him. Jeez! Am I turning into a pervert? Shit, who cares? It feels good. He slid under the water, cooling the whole of his body and gliding slowly across the pool. He surfaced when his hand felt the wall of the pool and just crouched there with his back against the side of the pool. He closed his eyes and stayed there enjoying the coolness of the water. But then he realized he must be enjoying it more than he thought, as he realized he was absently stroking his semi hard cock. 'Oh fuck, not only am I swimming naked, I'm masturbating in public. What the fuck is happening to me?' But he decided it wasn't really masturbating. He was just enjoying the feeling of a nice hard on. Just like the ones he got when he woke up in the morning. It wasn't exactly sexual, more just a relaxing feeling.

After what seemed like only a few minutes, the phone rang in the house. He climbed out of the pool and walked into the house. The cold air from the A/C hit him with a jolt and he was shivering when he picked up the phone. It was Jackie. 'Hey hermit, how is life in the wild going?'

'Great thanks, I've just been swimming naked in the pool.'

'Oh fuck, stop it or I'll have to either get my vibrator out, or come out there and let you fuck me silly.'

'Actually, I think I've got everything the way I like it, so you are cordially invited out for dinner. But only after you have closed up shop.'

'Do you need me to bring anything? Wine? Tarzan and Jane outfits?'

He chuckled 'No I have all we need, just bring your toothbrush.'

After hanging up, Jim dried himself off and put on a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. He reckoned it would be a couple of hours before Jackie got there, so he had plenty of time to prepare dinner. He got busy grilling some chicken breasts, then cutting them into small pieces to add to the salad he had made. He put a couple of bottles of wine in the fridge. Happy that everything was ready, he wandered back out to the barn and started to unpack the ten new trailcams he intended to put up in the woods.

His plan was to set the cameras up in different parts of his property, first using the stills option. Then, if he got any pictures on them, he could switch them over to video. He had heard there were black bear in the area, as well as the usual coyote, whitetail deer and raccoons. He didn't really mind what he caught as it would all come in handy as footage for any future projects.

As he started to unpack the last box, he heard a vehicle coming down the track. He walked out of the barn as Jackie pulled up in front of it. She jumped out of the car and exclaimed. 'This is freaking beautiful!' Then she jumped into his arms, straddling his waist with her legs.' But I was expecting to find you naked and holding a spear.' She whispered.

He laughed and replied 'I'm almost naked, no underwear.'

'Mmmm, so I can feel on my arse.'

He realized his cock had hardened and was now pushing out the thin fabric of his pants.

'I can't help it. You always make me so horny.'

'Really? Well it's a good job you do the same to me.' She slipped down from his body, but not before slowly sliding her hand over the tent in his pants. 'Show me this pool.' She said as she pulled her top off over her head to reveal her firm breasts, and already erect nipples. He loved her breasts, not too big and very perky and firm, but those nipples were the main thing he loved. The auroras were nice and dark and when the nipples were erect like now, stuck straight out at least half an inch.

'As you can see, neither of us is wearing any underwear. ' She said as she walked towards the back of the house, undoing her shorts and letting them drop to the ground as she walked. She stepped out of them and turned towards him, teasingly caressing her breasts as she grinned and said 'I'm fucking hot, in both senses of the words. Come and fuck me in the water.'

He followed her to the pool and stood watching her climb the ladder and then bend down purposely to test the water with her fingers. Her butt was completely on show and he stood admiring her shaved pussy from behind. He quickly stripped off and followed her up the ladder as she slipped into the water and turned to great him. Her hands wrapped around his hard shaft and before he could join her in the water, she engulfed his cock in her mouth. Her wet fingers slipped under his balls and he felt a fingertip slip between his buttocks and lightly tease his asshole. God he loved it when she did that. 'Careful baby, you will have me shooting my load before I can do anything.'

She looked up into his eyes as she continued to fuck him with her mouth. Her raven black hair cascading down her back, she looked like some Indian princess emerging from an enchanted pool.

Then as quickly as she had taken him, she let go and pushed herself across the pool, only stopping when her hands touched the other side. She took hold of the edge and then while still floating on her back, opened her legs wide and whispered. 'Okay lover, time for you to eat me now.'

He pushed himself towards her and when he reached her thighs, wrapped his arm around them and drove his tongue straight into her waiting pussy. 'Oh God, yes! I love it when you fuck me with that tongue.'

He pushed his tongue deep into her and then slowly brought it out and up towards her clit. A moan came from her lips as he thrust his tongue back inside her and began to fuck her slowly.

She lightly gripped his head with her thighs and he looked up to see her pinching and pulling her nipples.

He brought his tongue back out and began to flick her clit, while letting a finger slip underneath her and teasingly start to push it into her arsehole.

'Oh God yes, I need that. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum baby.

He felt her thighs tighten their grip momentarily, and then her hips began to convulse as he bore down on her clit and sucked hard.

Her orgasm was accompanied with her screaming 'Eat me baby, don't stop!'

Finally her orgasm subsided and she drew herself close to him. Her body still slightly tremoring as she whispered in his ear 'I want you to stick that hard shaft of yours, deep inside me and fuck me while I float in the water.'

He pulled her towards him, pressing her breast against his chest. His hands slid under her and gently spread her arse cheeks as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He slowly lowered her onto his waiting hard cock. They stared into each others eyes as the tip of his cock found her open slippery pussy. She gasped as she felt his shaft slip slowly up inside her, spreading her wide, made more intense by the small amount of water that had also been forced up inside her. Jim's fingers slid up between her buttocks and started to tease her small tight hole.

'Fuck me baby, fuck me hard and deep. I want to feel you pound my pussy until I can't take anymore' she whispered in his ear.

Jim lifted her almost off of his cock and then slammed her back down onto his shaft. Before she could let out a moan, he repeated his moved and watched as her eyes rolled back into her head. 'Is that hard enough baby?' He said with a slightly menacing tone to his voice. She looked into his eyes and whispered 'I want more. Fuck me more. Fuck me harder.'

Still holding her, he turned around and pushed her against the side of the pool. Then he started to fuck her with long hard strokes. Her thighs gripped him harder and she pushed her breasts hard against his chest as she started to let out soft whimpering moans with each thrust of his hard shaft.

Her pussy always felt good, but it must have been the fact they were under water than gave it an extra sensation. He pushed her away slightly and then bent down to take a nipple into his mouth. Her whimpering became louder as he bit softly onto the hard little nub and then still gripping it with his teeth, he pulled it until the grip from his teeth let go and she let out an even louder moan. 'Yes baby, bite my nipples, make me cum again.'

He increased his intensity as he slammed his cock up into her. 'Oh fuck, yes. Fuck me hard like that. Yes baby, make me cum again.' She shouted as she gripped him harder with her thighs.

'Oh fuck yes, I'm gonna cum'

Her body started to convulse as she let out a whimpering scream. Her pussy walls were pulsating against Jim's shaft and then she surprised them both as a jet of pussy fluid shot up and sprayed his chest and belly. This drove Jim over the edge and he returned the favor by pulling out of her and shooting his hot thick cum over her belly and breasts. She loved the feel of the hot cum on her breasts and a big splash had landed directly on her nipple. This just added to the intensity of the fantastic orgasm she was experiencing. Jim just held her in the water with his hands under her thighs as she writhed and convulsed in the water.

She tried to talk but the words just came out in broken whimpers. 'Oh... fuck... I can't stop... please... hold... me.'

Jim took this last part of the statement to mean that she wanted him to hold her tighter and as he pulled her closer, his still semi hard cock slipped up over her labia and nuzzled against her clit. This caused her to let out another whimpering scream and yet again she squirted his belly.

He now had difficulty in holding onto her in the position he was in, so he moved to her side and cradled her in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his waist and held him tight as the convulsions continued to travel through her entire body.

Eventually they subsided and she looked up into his eyes with tears rolling down her cheeks.

'Are you okay?' he asked, concerned that he may have hurt her somehow.

'Are you crazy? That was the most intense and mind blowing orgasm I have ever experienced. I'm just sorry I made a mess in your pool.'

He chuckled ' Well I won't deny that it was a bit of a surprise when I got sprayed, but your orgasm made me cum too. But you've never done that before when we've fucked, what's so different today?'

She gave him a sheepish grin and said 'Water. The only other time I have ever done that was when I was playing in the shower one day. I had the spray head playing on my pussy, and it was really nice, but I needed to feel something inside me apart from my fingers. I spread my pussy open and sprayed the water up inside me and boy did I cum. I squirted like one of those little boy statues that you see in ponds taking a pee. It was so intense that I ended up on the cubicle floor, unable to stand for about five minutes. If you hadn't held onto me just now I would have surely drowned, but it was a nasty trick for you to rub my clit with your cock.'

He chuckled once more. 'That was unintentional baby, it just happened to be there. But you looked so fucking beautiful writhing in the water like that. And it's a good job we are so secluded here. Your screams were pretty intense too. It even scared the wildlife.'

'What do you mean?'

'Well as you were in the throws of you orgasm, I happened to look up and saw some movement in those trees back there.'

She turned and looked up the hill. 'What do you think it was?'

'Dunno, maybe a deer, but probably just a squirrel.'

She slipped out of his arms and climbed up the pool steps, her tight body even more sexy with all the water glistening on her skin.

'Mr Squirrel, if you were watching, you need to find a pond and do the same to Mrs Squirrel. She shouted defiantly. Then she looked down at Jim who stood watching her with a smile on his face and his hand yet again slowly stroking his cock.

'Oh no you don't mister; you can put that down until you have at least fed me. And I have a suggestion.'

'What would that be little water nymph?'

She giggled at the thought of her being a little water nymph. 'I was going to suggest that since we don't have any work on this weekend, that we could spend the weekend here together and have some fun. But on one condition.'

He looked at her suspiciously for a moment, knowing she could get really kinky at times, although that was just one more thing he liked about her: Her sexual imagination and almost insatiable appetite once she had shed the professional persona of the office. 'Okay, what's the condition?'

She turned around and reached down for the handrail on the steps, thrusting her butt out and showing Jim her glistening pussy once more. She turned her head seductively towards him and whispered. 'Until the minute we get in our vehicles to go to work on Monday morning, we stay naked.'

He laughed. 'It's a deal.'