Deep Sea Fishing & More

Story Info
Mature lady gets laid on a boat.
8.5k words
4.34
106.2k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobCarole
BobCarole
25 Followers

I was intent on casting my line that I didn't immediately look up when I heard a couple of my young fishing companions exclaim 'wow look at the rack on that.' When I looked up I was rather surprised to see that my wife Carole, had taken off her tee shirt and her large pendulous breasts were dangling free as she brought me a cold beer and some sun cream.

I have to admit she did look well with her spray tan contrasting nicely against the tight white knee length leggings which were rather sculpted to her thighs, prominent pussy mound and mature ripe buttocks. There were half a dozen of us fishing from the rear of the boat and I think nearly a dozen pairs of eyes appreciatively took in the ripe curvaceousness of her body. Although as it was late September and it was just pleasantly warm, the beer was welcome and the sun cream was a wise precaution with the sun reflecting back off the azure sea.

In spite of having had of the sexiest nights for a long time the night before, I have to say I was surprised that my wife had the confidence to display her body because since we both turned 50 last year and we retired she has been moaning about putting on weight.

In fact when I got the opportunity of a free trip to the Algarve to write a few feature articles on golf courses she was reluctant to go as she said she no longer had the body to lie around hotel swimming pools. However when I also offered to write up a couple of angling articles for a friend who publishes an angling magazine and it became clear we could have an activity holiday. And that the temperatures would be cool enough at night to wear stockings and long sleeved tops -- she has a thing about older women's legs and arms- she not only agreed to go but had spent six weeks in the gym and invested in an all over tan. As she said she might as well look as good as she could in a swim suit.

Carole and I celebrated our 25 wedding anniversary last year by selling our publishing business and retiring. Unfortunately the recent downturn means that we have both had to carry out some freelance work. Hence me jumping at the opportunity to have an Autumnal paid holiday in the sun.

When I met her when she was 21, Carole as an attractive blonde with a good figure had had plenty of boy friends but had only really been to bed with one other guy and that had been a bit of a bad experience. While she had had her large boobs well groped from she was about 13, she was still a virgin at 19 when she had eventually given in to the persistence of her 40 year old boss. And this was after a couple of months of him groping her, her giving him a hand job, him riding her breasts and her giving him head.

Their affair had lasted for a couple of years but had ended just before I met her because he had been very persistent in trying to take her ass, which she didn't want to do, and in sharing her with one of his friends. Things came to a head when she had gone with him and his friend on a golfing weekend. After a champagne and brandy fuelled dinner when they were in the bar for a post dinner drink, he had 'jokingly' pulled up her skirt to show his friend that she was wearing stockings and suspenders. With quite a few drinks in her it had initially seemed like a bit of fun and she had been flattered by the attention of two attractive, successful and mature businessmen And she was also flattered when she was going and coming back from the loo to hear them discussing her big tits and 'absolutely fantastic rear'. But she was a bit taken back when she sat down he said 'Bill has been admiring your figure and I've told him you're something else in bed, what do feel about him joining us tonight?'

When she said that while she found Bill attractive she had never done anything like that before -- he pressurised her into agreeing to at least let him invite him up to the room for a nightcap as he had a bottle of very good scotch. A few more rounds of drinks and flirting with the guys had relaxed her a lot more and on the way up in the lift she hadn't really stopped her boss rucking up her skirt in the lift to show Bill 'the fantastic ass he had been trying to have for nearly two years'. This of course led to some kissing and fondling by both guys both in the lift, on the way to the room and inside the room.

After a few more drinks the rest of the night was a bit of a blur to her but she remembered both of them were quite rough in getting her clothes off and in taking her mouth and pussy and especially in spite of her protests both of them sodomising her very roughly. She must have passed out and when she woke about 4.00 am Bill had gone and she was aching all over.

When she went into the bathroom she was stunned to see her make up smudged and running where she had been crying, and where they ejaculated over her face her hair caked with it, bruises on her breasts and thighs and butt where they had manhandled her and her anal sphincter torn and bleeding.

Both guys at breakfast were very complimentary about her performance and Jack , her boss, in particular about 'how well she had taken cock in her ass'. She shuddered inwardly when he said it had been well worth waiting for and she would get to like it now she had been well broken in.' Bill was all for lining up another session perhaps with one or more of 'the other guys'.

Needless to say when she got home she both resigned her job and broke up with Jack.

This did have an effect on her and while she wasn't a prude by any means but it was a great source of regret to me that her big ripe ass was 'off the menu.'

What surprised me about her appearance now on the boat was that while she often dressed to show off her breasts, rear and good legs and obviously had sunbathed topless on holiday, I was surprised that she was confident enough to show her assets off on a boat load of primarily young guys.

As she made her way forward half a dozen pairs of eyes were fixed to her ripe jutting buttocks and one of my young companions smiled and said 'your wife is equally gorgeous coming or going!'

After catching a few fish and taking a few photographs of the others catching fish for the article, I made my way forward to find her stretched out on the foredeck in quite tiny white bikini bottoms which rather emphasised her big pussy lips rather than covering them. When I said she had created quite a stir coming topless to give me the beer she smiled ' Well that's easy when you're the only woman on board -- but it does make me think my hard work over the last couple of months hasn't been wasted'.

When the boats skipper Ricci came forward to say lunch was being served I noticed that he ran his eyes appreciatively over her curves. I noticed she met his gaze and was surprised when she got up and bent over to put on her silver high heeled mules giving him a perfect display of two ripe jutting golden buttocks separated only by the tiniest white string. As he went back to the cabin I whispered 'you're surely not going for lunch just in your bikini bottoms.' She smiled and said 'Do you not think I look good enough -- Ron seemed to like what he saw when he was putting cream on me."

I was stunned and a bit jealous when she told me she had let a young guy rub sun cream on her and jealous but a quite a bit turned on that my wife was prepared to show her mature body off to nearly a dozen guys wearing only the tiniest scrap of material. With rapidly rising cock, I said 'Well I too think you look fabulous so why not?'

I have to say I was both jealous and aroused as I followed Carol's large jutting and bouncing buttocks back to the cabin and cockpit for lunch. They were totally naked except for a white triangle at the waist holding the white string that had disappeared into her deep ass cleavage.

The front view must have been equally attractive because there was a hushed silence as the guys took in her ripe thighs, barely covered pussy mound and heavy bouncing tits.

Carol When Bob said he had the chance for a week's holiday in the Algarve I immediately thought of the pounds I had put on. However the good news was I had about 7 weeks to do something about it. A hard bit of work in the gym, a crash diet , spray tan and some new clothes gave me the confidence that I could hold my own at the pool and I was quite looking forward to some sun, sand and a bit of sex with Bob.

Our sex life had dwindled a lot over time to about once a week but I thought the sun and some of my new sexier wardrobe might rekindle Bob's fire.

My own desire for a bit of fun was slightly fired up when we had dinner on the first night with the golf club and fishing boats owner Marco. He was a dark, slim, tallish drop dead gorgeous guy in his early forties. I was sorry that I had dressed a bit more 'businessy' than sexy, in a long white dress, but I was pleased when I saw him run his eyes over me in an appreciative fashion and he paid me compliments throughout the evening and flirted with me when Bob was at the loo or bar.

When I felt his hard body against me when he held me a little closer than normal to kiss me goodnight I have to say if Bob hadn't been there I would have been tempted to melt into his arms.

I was disappointed when he said he couldn't guarantee to join us fishing the next day but said he would like us to have dinner at a fun place the next night. When we got to bed I was really up for it and was disappointed when after I gave Bob a bit of head to get him going he mounted me in a rather perfunctory fashion and quickly climaxed before rolling off and going to sleep. I lay awake for quite a long time fantasising what it would be like to have Marco between my thighs.

The next day I put on a tee shirt and just in case Marco did turn up my new very small white bikini bottoms under my tight white knee length leggings. When we arrived at the harbour I was disappointed to find that Marco had delegated his duties as host to the boat's captain Ricci -- a not unattractive swarthy 30 something but things looked up when I saw that my fishing companions were Bob, the captain, a young crew man/cook and 6 young guys from late teens to possibly middle/ late twenties.

I was quite pleased when I saw the young guys check me out -- possibly because I am big up top and I was braless. But nevertheless it was a turn on to see that my hard work in the gym had paid off. And whether it was Marco turning me on the previous night or Bob's poor performance which had left me frustrated I felt a real sense of awareness of my sexual attractiveness and unusually for me a real physical sense of arousal. So much so that again unusually for me I was checking out the guys as much as they were checking out me.

I have been faithful to Bob and apart from a bit of drunken fondling at various times by some of his mates hadn't got in anyway physical with any guys for over 25 years. But whether it was confidence in my newly toned body, the sense of freedom from my retirement or my desire for Marco -- for the first time I felt a real sense of lust and a palpable desire to have someone between my thighs and a stiff young cock in my pussy.

I was shocked by my feelings so I decided to eschew joining the young guys and Bob fishing and go to the forward deck to sunbathe and read my book. It was a lovely day -- not too warm and once the cabin boy had brought me forward a lounger I was able to take of my top and bottoms and relax a bit and think what a 'work out I was going to give Bob tonight.'

I was well into my book when I felt a shadow fall across me and look up to see one of young American guys, Ron, who I had met on the quay. He was tall blonde with beach boy good looks and stripped to his white shorts had a body to match. He had what looked like a cold beer and after asking me was I enjoying my book asked me could he get me a beer or a soft drink. I asked for the former and he was soon back with it and when I sat up he flopped down opposite me.

Initially I found it a little surreal to be sitting opposite a 20 something guy with my breasts exposed and very little covering my pussy but he seemed to like what he saw and I certainly was flattered by such a gorgeous young guy having sought me out. As well as being well muscled and good looking he was absolutely charming and I was soon totally at ease with him -- a second beer helped! I didn't wish to be too keen so I said 'I'll get back to my book and let you get back to your fishing.' He smiled and said ' I don't mind missing a bit of fishing, I prefer big game rather than reef fishing . We're doing that tomorrow and I'm really enjoying the view here.'

While I enjoyed his comments I said 'Well its time to get my back done and get back to my book and turned round to lie face down on the lounger. I had to smile at his cheekiness when he said 'Well in some ways the view has just got better.'

I knew I was getting into potentially dangerous territory when he offered to rub sun cream on my back but I couldn't resist the thought of feeling his young firm hands on my body. Initially he behaved completely properly starting at my neck and shoulders and rubbing the cream well into my back as far as my waist. He stopped at the little hollow in my back above my hips and I heard him murmur ' I love the way you look there --dipping and then swelling over those magnificent hips'.

Putting his thumbs into the hollow he started moving up the side of my back and I held my breath as his hands approached the sides of my breasts but he moved his hands smoothly to gently rub the side of my breasts before passing on to my armpit and down the back of my arms. I had been expecting him to go a little further and try to fondle me and in some ways I was a little disappointed when he smiled and said " All done unless madam would like her legs done as well.'

His touch had excited me and I didn't want him to stop so I murmured 'Mmmm that would be good'. Lifting my feet he gently caressed each one before working up my ankles, my calves and on to my thighs ' Once again he murmured 'You have great legs and awesome thighs' as his strong hands approached my buttocks.' Once again I must have tensed because he murmured 'Would madam like her rear done.' I don't do anal sex since a bad experience when I was younger but if we had been alone at that stage Madam may well have loved to have had her rear done!

I would have loved to have said something cool and sophisticated but it was all I could do to stop myself thrusting my butt up to be taken. It took another prompt from him 'Carol do you want me to put some cream on your rear -- it is rather exposed.' I managed to compose myself long enough to turn round and say 'Yes please do put some cream on it -- I don't usually wear just a string.'

I realised he was getting quite aroused to when I heard him murmur 'This is utterly fantastic' as his hands worked their way down from my waist over the swell of my buttocks to eventually cup each cheek. . When I turned round to ask him what he had said, I could see that he had a huge erection in his shorts and he said very softly ' Your husband is a very lucky man you have the most desirable ass I have ever seen in my life.' I tried to lighten the mood by self deprecatingly saying 'Dimples and all'. He said 'It is like the rest of you simply so wonderfully feminine and desirable -- you really are stunning.'

The sexual tension between us had really intensified and I was in danger of doing something really stupid so I said 'that was good but I should really take some cream and a beer to Bob'.

As I stood up he very quickly pulled me against him and kissed me. His bare hard muscular body against my naked breasts and his hard erection pressing into me was a real turn on and I responded to his kiss and his tongue doing most exciting things with me. I only realised that we might be seen and I was on very dangerous ground when he grabbed me firmly by the buttocks and pulled me against him saying 'I'd give anything to fuck you right now.' He reluctantly released me when I pulled away but before I went to get Bob a beer he extracted a promise that I would go big game fishing with them the next day.

I pulled on my leggings and went back to give Bob a beer. I thought I would tease him and the other guys by walking over to them topless. I felt a little self conscious walking towards a group of young guys with my boobs bouncing but I was gratified to hear from the comments coming and going and seeing from the obvious 'checking out' that went on, that Ron wasn't the only young guy who found me attractive.

In an extremely aroused state I went back to my sunbathing and my book. I couldn't really get into it and was glad when firstly Bob and the skipper came forward. Ricci to tell me lunch was ready. I was also flattered when he too checked me out and I could see that Bob was a little perturbed that I was very much the centre of attention on the boat. I don't think he was too keen that I go back for lunch with a dozen guys wearing just my string bikini bottoms but I felt really dangerously sensual and I was looking forward to the guys reactions.

The reaction rather overwhelmed me a bit as virtually everything stopped as I walked forward and I felt all eyes on my body. Six weeks ago I would have been embarrassed but I was on a real sexual high and the guys reaction gave me a real sense of confidence as I realised that in spite of me being twice the age of most the guys there I felt that if Bob wasn't with me I could have had my choice of most of them.

As you can imagine with a nearly nude woman, even one of my age, in a group of young guys drinking beer there was lot of testosterone about and a real sexual buzz. It was extremely flattering to see what looked like healthy erections in quite a few well filled swimming trunks.

I felt as if I was in some sort of dream because it was most out of character for me to show my body off, and certainly not to a group of young guys, or to flirt with guys young enough to be my kids. However in my defence I hadn't been the centre of male attention like this for many years and it gave me a real sexual high. I have often wondered about what sort of women get a thrill from a 'gang bang' but I think had the guys been a little more forward I could have been more than willing to have found out! How I ever got through lunch without more than the odd hand on my rear I will never know and only Ricci called 'time' to get back to fishing something may well have happened.

As I made my way forward again to my lounger there were a few whistles and quite a few offers to rub some sun cream on -- I turned and smiled saying 'Thanks guys but Ron has already done my cream if I need any more help I'll give you a call.'

The last hour was relatively incident free as the guys concentrated on their fishing and I concentrated on focusing on the night I was going to give Bob and possibly Marco!

As we left the boys at the harbour Ron called out that he would see me the next day at 10.00. Bob looked quizzically at me and said he thought I was going golfing with Marco and him but seemed satisfied when I said that if I went big game fishing and covered it with photos and a few interviews he could cover the golf the next day, we could both go out golfing the following day and that would leave us with a few days free for ourselves.

Bob When we got back to the hotel, I realised that Carole was really turned on by what had happened on the boat because as we were going up in the lift she kissed me and I felt her hand on my crotch as she murmured 'it must be the sea air but I feel really randy and I want you to really fuck me'. When I said it was probably all the young guys lusting after her she smiled and said 'that too!'

When we got into the room in spite of my protestations that I would like a shower she pulled me straight into the bedroom and pulling down my shorts started to lick and suck my cock and balls. When she had me hard she quickly peeled off her leggings and g string and laying back and opening her thighs said' now give me a real good fucking'.

BobCarole
BobCarole
25 Followers