Deep Space 69

Story Info
The adventures of a Space Station Captain.
3.6k words
3.94
41.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rescue325
Rescue325
66 Followers

The view from the window of the space station was amazing. The earth looked like agiant blue green marble. Captain James could never get enough of the view home, but he had other things on his mind. The Litarian’s were coming aboard to work out a peace treaty with the Clarions and he was to mediate the process.

The intercom in his quarters sounded and the voice on the other end told him that the Litarian’s ship had arrived and was preparing to dock. Captain James put on his uniform jacket and walked through the halls of the station to the welcoming platform.

The King and Queen's entourage came off the ship and readied the area for the King and Queen's grand entrance. Blue carpet was laid down everywhere they had to walk so that the Queen's gowns would not touch the ground. This was the first time Captain James was to meet the King and he had heard that the Queen was from Earth but he was not prepared to see his former roommate step off that ship.

The Queen pretended not to know the Captain because it would create a conflict of interest with the peace talks. When the Captain introduced himself, the Queen requested that he personally show her around the station later so that they could get to know each other better. He smiled and agreed to her request. The King had no idea this was the roommate who still haunted the Queen.

The Captain had his guests brought to their rooms as the Clarion ship arrived. The President disembarked the ship and was demanding things from the Captain before he even was face to face with him. The Captain knew this was going to be a long week of talks and there was going to be nothing peaceful about them.

Once everyone was settled in his or her temporary quarters, the Captain went up to the Operations deck to speak with the Officer under him. His XO was a very capable woman by the name of Anne Cutler and he never worried when he left her in charge. They worked well together and at times he wondered if there could be something between the two of them someday when they were not stationed together. She was a blonde goddesswith amazing eyes and he could not take his eyes off of her as she went about her duties on the bridge.

Anne's uniform clung to her in all the right places and Captain James couldn't help but get excited. When she left the deck to go back to her office, he followed her.

"Anne can I ask you a question without gettingslapped?" he said to her in the hall.

"Depends Captain." She smiled as she answered him and it nearly drove him wild.

"Do you ever fool around with superior officers?" he asked.

"Only ones I like. Meet me in my quartersafter dinner tonight and we can discuss it more."

Captain James smiled at her then she went into her office and shut the door. He walked down to the cafeteria to get something to eat. As he was getting his coffee and sandwich, the Clarion President walked in and sent his assistant up to the line while he sat down at a table and motioned to Captain James to join him. The President was annoying man who felt everyone should worship him because he was elected. He was rude to his assistant and a total jerk to his former wife. She left him and went on to become a Senator for their home region. The Captain sat down and the President began to whine to him about the Litarians. Captain James just sat there eating his sandwich and going "uh huh" at the right times.

He looked across the room and saw that the Litarian Queen sitting at a table playing Lambian Chess with the King. They looked happy playing together and they were smiling and laughing as they played. The Captain hoped she was happy even though he didn't want her moving out or getting married on him like she did. They had had a very bad fight as she moved out and he was sorry he put her through that.

The King was beating the Queen badly because her mind was more on the Captain than it was on the game. He began to tease her about it but she did not let it show that he was right. Tierney had a place in her heart for the Captain still, even after all these years. They had lived together for the four years during college with Dickie and Sarah in a tiny two-bedroom apartment in California. They had had fun in thatlittle apartment.

Tierney day dreamed about the time she and Sarah gave the Captain his first taste of oral sex. It was a hot Sunday afternoo nand Dickie was off at tennis practice so the two girls decided since they were both between boyfriends, they would use their roommate for their own personal sexual satisfaction. Josh was in his room talking on line to a bunch of his friends in his boxers when the girls crashed in on him wearing nothing but bras and panties. All Josh did was turn around and see the girls and he was hard. They made him sign off and they pretty much just dragged him to the bed and had their way with him. Sarah squatted over his face and gave him lessons on proper tongue use while Tierney went down on his rock hard cock. The feel of her soft lips on his dick made Josh go crazy and he didn't last long with her.

Soon she had Josh up again and she was riding him like the animal he was. Tierney was in total control and Josh was helpless. He gave in and started to try and meet her as she slid up and down on him. When she did it slowly, she drove him crazy and he wanted her to go faster. When she went faster, he wanted her to go slower because he was about to explode. There was no making Josh happy, so Tierney gave up on making Josh happy and concentrated on herself. As she rode Josh, she savagely played with her clit, rubbing it in circles, moaning loudly and soon Josh was joining her in the moaning because her cunt was grabbing him and squeezing him as she came. He came right behind her as she fell off him and cuddled up. He kissed the back of her neck and they fell asleep. Sarah got all pissed off because Tierney ruined Josh and he wasn't in any shape to do her too. Tierney never did share nicely.

"Could you move sometime this light year mylove?" the King asked Tierney.

"Oh sorry Hon." Tierney went back to the game and the King noticed Josh staring at her in the same way she looked at him. She had told him everything about Josh after their arrival and he wondered if he did the right thing persuading Tierney to marry him right after she broke up with Josh.

They had met when the King was still a Prince and in college. Tierney never knew he was a Prince. She always knew him as the guy from her chemistry class who she always studied with. Everyone called him Tony. How many Prince Tony's does one know? Thefact that he had 5 first names didn't come out until the day he asked her to be his Princess. They had always been friends and when she broke up with Josh, Tony was there to console her and soon they were involved in a whirlwind fairy tale romance that was on the cover of every gossip magazine within weeks.

The Clarion President was talking to the Captain and Josh didn't even know it. He was too busy staring at Tierney. Finally the President pinched Josh to get his attention. Josh hated the rude man even more at that point. One of the crew came up to the table and told the Captain he was needed in another area of the ship and he excused himself.

The Clarion President stared at Tierney too. She grew up into abeautiful woman from the last time Josh saw her. Parte di Immondizia was infatuated with her too. He hoped to bed her without starting a war. Maybe if she knew how well endowed he was, she would let him. No woman could resist a Clarion. They had forked cocks that could satisfy a woman front and back at the same time and they were able to grab things with them that drove women wild in bed.

Now he was horny. He told his assistant he wished totake a nap and headed back to his quarters. He stripped naked as he entered the room and locked the door. His cock was wide-awake and ready to play. He grabbed a bottle of lotion on the side of the bed and applied it all over the trunk and tentacles of his cock. He moaned and the tentacles started to wave wildly. The more cream he rubbed in, the more he moaned and the tentacles went crazy. He stroked his trunk hard and fast and soon neon green ooze was coming from the tentacles. He needed to bed a female soon before he went nuts. He was going to make the Queen want him if it was the last thing he did.

Later that evening, the Captain knocked on the door to Anne's quarters. She answered the door wearing a silk bathrobe and probably nothing else. Dinner was set at the table in the corner of the sitting room of her quarters. Anne had candles burning and soft music playing in the background. They sat down to eat and Josh was nervous. Anne was not her usual self either. Anne had the replicator make the Captain's favorite meal from home for two and Josh was quite surprised. They talked about their lives back home and where they had been stationed in their careers. Once the meal was finished, Anne and the Captain sat down on the futon to watch a movie on the display monitor.

As the movie progressed, Anne cuddled up with Josh and soon they were kissing. With the movie forgotten, Josh slipped his hand under her robe and began to fondle her breast and roll her nipple between his fingers. Anne let out a little sigh. She put her hand on the Captain's thigh and slowly slid it up his leg so soon she was rubbing the already hard Captain.

Anne pressed a button on the side of the futon and it slid out to make a bed as they continued kissing and stroking each other. Anne released Josh's hard member from his pants and started sucking him off. Josh loved the feel of her warm wet lips against his member and letout a moan. She played with his balls as the pressure built up inthem. He reached under her and started rubbing her clit. The more Josh rubbed her, the harder she sucked him so it became a game for the two ofthem. The sound of Anne's moans were a bigger turn on for the Captain than he had ever known before. As she came for him, he began to feel his balls boil and knew he could not hold back anymore. An explosion went off and he came more than she could swallow. Cum was dripping down her angelic face and Josh enjoyed watching her wipe it off and lick her fingers. They kissed some more then Josh laid Anne down on the futon sohe could show her how much he appreciated what she did for him. He spread her legs apart and began to lick at her joy button. As she got wetter,Josh licked up her juices. She tasted even sweeter than he thought. Soon he was tongue fucking her like a mad man as she came all over his face. He could sense she was close again so he slid two fingers inside her as he rubbed her clit roughly with his thumb. Soon Anne was screaming and moaning like crazy and begging Josh to fuck her. He slid his rock hard cock into Anne and it was more than she had ever had before so she criedout in pain as Josh started ramming her. Anne moved in rhythm with Josh and soon the two of them were grunting and moaning together in unison as they both exploded with pleasure.

The Captain woke up with Anne in his arms, smiling as she slept. He had to go change his clothes and get ready to start theday's peace talks. He slipped out of bed and went to his own quarters.

The talks between the Libertarians and the Clarions were scheduled for all day with a break for lunch and a formal dinner after for all involved. Josh prayed that someone would have Excedrin with them because after having lunch with the Clarion President yesterday, he knew that he was going to have a killer headache by the end of dinner.

The talks went nowhere by lunch. The Clarion’s needed Polymer 57 and only the Litarian’s could produce it. The Clarion’s would buy it from them but put a tax on it so that they would in reality only be paying a small part of what it was worth. The King refused to pay the tax so the Litarian’s stopped selling the Clarion’s the Polymer 57. When a ship carrying what they thought wasPolymer 57 passed through the Clarion’s airspace, they would attack the ship andtake the Polymer 57 like pirates. They had killed 2 crewmen and wounded a couple of dozen more. The King felt responsible for those men and wanted this to stop but he was not going to let his people’s only source of international income be given away.

War was inevitable by the time they broke for a dinner reception being given by the Captain for the visitors and the officers of the station. It was aformal dinner with dancing afterwards. The crew wore their parade dress uniforms and the women wore ballgowns. It was the first time that there was a formal reception at the space station and the Captain spared no stops in making it a memorable event for the crew. There was a hologram orchestra in one corner of the room and the replicator was busy at work for days making fabulous food from all over the galaxy.

The President was dancing with the Queen while his hands wandered on her ass. She kept moving them back to her waist but he was insistent in his mission. He kissed the top of her exposed breast and she smacked him across the face and walked away. He grabbed her and pulled Tierney back to him. He planted a kiss on her lips then backhanded her across the face. No woman ever dared to stop his advances and Tierney would not be allowed to bethe first. The Captain rushed over tohelp Tierney. Soon three security officers were holding the President and dragging him away from Tierney. The King was insisting that charges bepressed against the President for attacking the Queen. The President was insisting that he had diplomatic immunity and could not be arrested.

Josh had the President confined to quarters until the situation could be straightened out then went up to the bridge to figure out what he was going to do about the situation. Anne was there in her ball gown giving orders to the crew before she turned in for the night. Josh thought she looked stunning and wanted more of what he tasted last night. He asked her to meet him in his office when she was done. He left and went into his office to add the latest fiasco with the Litarians and the Clarion’s.

Anne rang the intercom to Josh’s office and he buzzed her in. She looked beautiful to Josh and he wanted her out of that dress as soon as possible. Josh pushed some buttons on the control panel on his desk and soon the room was sound proof and no one was able to open his door without his permission.

He unzipped the back of Anne’s gown and helped her out of it. The corset she wore underneath turned Josh on even more. Her pure white breasts were popping out of the corset like beautiful ripe melons. He pulled her close and placed gentle kisses on each one while Anne stroked him through the uniform pants.

“I feel like a Victorian heiress being had by Horatio Hornblower. Damned Star Command traditions. God forbid we get uniforms from this century.” Said Anne.

“I kind of like the sword” said Josh pouting. “It makes me look like a pirate.”

Anne giggled at him and rolled her eyes at him before kissing him on the neck and putting her arms around his waist. He kissed her lips gently and slipped his fingers between her and the silk of her panties. He slid her panties down to her knees and she helped him by stepping out of them. He kept kissing her as he slipped a finger in her wetness and made her purr for him. Anne helped him out of his dress uniform andhis underwear. He was rock hard as her hand grazed his shaft.

“Someone wants to come out and play withme.” Said Anne.

“Yes he does.” Said Josh.

Anne got down on her knees and took Josh in her warm mouth. He let out a little moan as she licked the head. Anne took the whole thing in her mouth and Josh was hers to do what she wanted. She sucked his shaft then sucked around thebase of the head. Josh was going crazyand begged her not to stop.

Anne straddled Josh’s lap and used the head of his cock to play with her clit. She rubbed her slit up and down his shaft and Josh begged her to finish him already. His head was red and his balls were hard as rocks ready to explode. She pleasured herself before tending to Josh’s need to cum. Her moans and screams drove him even closerto exploding. His cock was well lubed between the pre-cum and Anne’s juices when she slid herself onto his ten-inch beast. She teased him by only letting him in her a little bit at a time. He was so horny that he would tear her apart if given the chance and she knew this. Her hot dripping pussy sliding up and down his shaft was more than he could stand. He pulled her down on top of him and rolled over with her so that she was on her belly and he was taking her from behind. He slammed his cock into her waiting pussy and she begged him to fuck her brains out.

Josh slammed Anne with everything he had and soon the pair were screaming with pleasure as they both released at the same time. They both fell to the floor in a pile and held each other as the aftershocks wore off.

After a little nap, they both got dressed and went about their respective duties on the station before turning infor the night. The Peace Talks were to finish up in the morning and Josh had to make sure everything was set for themeeting. He had to make sure there was breakfast for the participants and something to keep the Queen busy.

The next morning at the talks, the Clarion President was told that he could not charge more than a twenty percent tax on the Polymer 57 if the Litarians wished to sell it to them and if they kept attacking ships carrying Polymer 57, the Interstellar Federation would protect those ships for the Litarians and attack if attacks. There were no compromises to be made after his actions with the Queen the night before. He was told that he would have no charges pressed against him for assaulting the Queen. If he tried tohave any contact with her for the remainder of their stay, then there would be criminal charges pressed against him both by the Federation and the Litarian government. The talks broke up and everyone went on their separate ways before having to go home later in the day.

Tierney and Josh had lunch together inher quarters so that they could catch up and talk about old times. The King met Josh a few times at the apartment and they were civil to each other considering the circumstances.

Right as the Clarion ship left the docking bay, there was a small flash of light coming from one of the engines on their ship. As they sped up to enter the black hole to return to their own planet, there was an explosion and the ship was blown to tiny bits of space debris. There was nothing anyone could to except watch.

No one was really saddened by the explosion because the Clarions were not nice people and most of the station were glad to see them leave.

Josh sent a transmission to Federation Headquarters about the events and they were going to notify the Clarion government so that they could plan for succession of the President and what not. They would also notify the Clarions of the results of the talks and make sure that it was put into effect.

Tierney left with her husband and their entourage and told Josh that if he ever decided to take some time off, he was more than welcome to come visit them at the castle. He didn’t see taking much time off until either him or Anne had different Federation assignments so that they could take the time off together. Anne and Josh were going to eventually have to be separated due to Federation regulations and fraternization. He hoped that he could keep that from happening as long as possible because he never wanted to be apart from Anne’s warm pussy.

Rescue325
Rescue325
66 Followers
12