Deep Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPezman
MrPezman
467 Followers

Sam took a few steps, until he stood directly beside his bunk. He watched, intrigued as Tyr's hand enveloped the shaft. He knew that, by human, his penis was not the biggest, but probably just bigger than average, maybe close to seven inches. Tyr's fingers closed around him, and began stroking from the head to the base, slowly.

"I'm not sure, exactly, if what pleases the Kyneem of my people would please you, but I will try," Tyr warned.

"Just... no teeth or claws... otherwise, feel free to try what you'd like. Is it okay if I touch you, though?"

"I'd be upset if you didn't."

Tyr, emboldened by his permission, began licking at Sam's staff with an incredibly long tongue, longer than Sam had ever seen, long enough to wrap around the girth and then some. He had half-expected it to be the rough tongue of a cat, but it was as smooth as his own, perhaps smoother. It mimicked her hand, stroking his length, faster than her hand, a most incredible sensation.

"I should sit down," Sam gasped, "Before my legs give out on me."

She pulled him gently to the bunk and continued what Sam had dubbed the "Tongue-Job." She paused to study his balls, caressing them gently, and then using her tongue on them as well. Sam began stroking his hand up her furry thigh, lightly dragging his fingernails through the fur to the flesh beneath, while his other hand slipped around to what he felt was one of the most proportionally round butts, cupping it, kneading it gently. She moved her body for better access, now on hands and knees, her voluptuous butt in the air now, and spread her thighs. Sam lay back next to her legs and guided one leg to the other side of his chest. He could now see a thin slit where the vagina would be, and, assuming that the slit would be the same thing, he stroked his fingertips down the center, letting his middle and index fingertips part slightly as his hand came to that slit. He felt her shiver and move her body slightly lower responding favorably to his gentle touch.

Tyr began to take him into her mouth, very careful not to let her sharp teeth even graze his skin, and then, with a combination of her lips and tongue, proceeded to suck him deftly. He began to concentrate on the thin slit, which, perhaps from her arousal, began to swell out a little, now not so thin. The slit also began to moisten, the fur surrounding it becoming wet. He used his finger to stroke directly on the slit, and she mewled around his length, moving herself to the slow, gentle rhythm of his finger. The dizzying sensation of her mouth brought him quickly to the edge, much too quickly, he felt.

"I'm gonna....OHHH!" he groaned, and she took him, all of him, into her mouth. He came hard, his hips leaving the firm mattress, and her hands gripped his butt tightly as his spasms overtook him and his seed spurted down her throat. Once the last of his stuff dribbled out, she used her tongue to collect what remained on the tip.

"I want you to stimulate me," she demanded, "Use your tongue and fingers."

Happy to oblige, he pulled her slit closer to his mouth and began to use his tongue on her slit, parting it with the tip, enthralled at the peculiar taste of her. Difficult to describe, he found it slightly spiced, but sweet, and erotically intoxicating. He dipped his tongue deeper into her slit, finding her entrance, which was enticingly tight, and from which was the source of that delightful taste. She lapped excitedly at his softened member, gasping and mewling at the sensational feeling of his tongue, shuddering and twitching. This she had never had done to her, as the Kyneem had been mostly only interested in what she could do for them. She was quickly approaching that overwhelming moment, and he was only using his tongue. Before she could even try to control her body and prolong that moment, it rushed over her all the same.

Sam was definitely surprised when she came, as the fluids that had been flowing copiously began squirting directly into his open mouth. He locked his lips against her and eagerly accepted every bit of it, noticing with interest that the flavor had become a bit spicier, and a little less sweet. She growled as she came, shivering uncontrollably, and then collapsed on top of him, still gasping. Her breath tickled the hairs on his thighs, and her tongue lapped lazily at his slowly hardening member. She rolled halfway off of him so that he could breathe, and he rested his head on her thigh, the soft, luxurious fur tickling his cheek.

"That was quite enjoyable!" Tyr sighed contentedly.

"Absolutely!" Sam laughed.

"But I am not done with you yet," she grinned.

"That's good to hear."

She turned around and pressed her lips to Sam's, and then her tongue took control, dipping talentedly into his mouth, no doubt tasting herself on his tongue. She leaned up and straddled his lap.

"It will be difficult," she warned him, "I am not used to your size."

"We don't have to, if it's going to hurt you," he suggested.

"I want this. I believe I will quickly adapt, and it will be better."

She guided him to her slit and began to ease herself onto him. Once the head had started to penetrate, she hissed, halting for a second, and then managed to work the head inside. She waited until the painful pressure abated, aware of his throbbing even with her own, his eyes on hers, and she could sense his hesitation, that he didn't want to cause her pain. This further motivated her to want all of him inside her, as if she needed any extra motivation.

The pain having faded mostly, she figured that his staff would not be as difficult, but she was glad that she was already so wet, thankful for the extra lubrication it would provide. She eased more of him into her, amazed at how completely she was being filled. Was it this bad for human females, or were they better adapted for such large staffs? She would make sure to ask him later. She continued to sink down onto him, more and more, until he was completely within her. The feeling was quite intense for the both of them, him with her tightness, her with his size, but neither feeling was too intense or painful now that they had begun to grow used to each other. She began the act, moving him slowly within her, and they both started to really enjoy each other. She writhed atop him as he rubbed his hands along her hips, up her sides, down her firm stomach, around to her butt, which he cupped admiringly, and up and down her thighs. He felt so addicted to the feel of her in such a short time, and he couldn't get enough of her. She moved faster, gasping on each stroke, barely able to control herself, knowing that even after they were done, she wanted more of him. She could not think of a single word to describe the intense pleasure that coursed through her, from her core and emanating outward to radiate through her entire being.

Sam didn't think he could withstand much more before losing control, but he tried his best, hoping that she was enjoying it as much as he was, and seeing his hopes fulfilled as he watched her reactions. She was obviously loving this! He started arching his hips slightly each time she took all of him, and she gasped even harder, crying out with each exhalation. Despite his earlier plea, her fingernails, which, while not long, were sharp, began scraping lightly on his chest, but he raised no objections. Before much longer, he could feel her shuddering as she neared her orgasm, and then she screamed as she was overtaken with the immeasurable pleasure, her scream sounding eerily like a yowl. She squeezed him even as she rode him harder, and it was just too much for him to keep control. He thrust into her, heightening her screams as his seed erupted inside her. She fell forward onto him, out of breath, still shuddering and shivering, whimpering as she coasted down slowly.

For a long time, neither of them moved, except for Sam's manhood softening, and their mixed fluids leaked from her and onto his thigh. Neither of them wanted to move, to speak, to do anything other than to lie there, with her on top of him. But eventually, Sam had to get up to go pee. He cleaned himself off after, and came back to find her sitting up, her hand between her legs, catching their mingled spend and examining it.

"It smells... different. I am not sure how to explain it," she smiled slightly as she looked up at him.

"Would you like a towel to clean up with, or would you rather take a shower?" he offered.

"A shower? You have a shower on board?" she sounded excited all over again.

"I do. I'll show you how to use it."

He led her over to where the small shower stall was hidden by a wall panel, pressing a button that slid it aside. He showed her the button to start it, adjust the temperature, and to turn it off when she was done.

"Should I make it quick? Does it use a lot of water?" she scrutinized the buttons and the spout.

"It uses three gallons of water, constantly filtering and recycling it, so that you have continuous water for as long as you feel like using it. Once you're done, I have a few towels for you to dry off. Will your shell be alright in the shower?"

"It will be fine. Thank you, Sam. I have been wanting to try one of these. Our grooming and hygiene tools are most different, so this shall be a treat."

Sam started to leave to get dressed, but she beckoned him to remain nearby. She stepped in and started the water, which was automatically heated to 76 degrees. For a few minutes, she simply stood there and let the water fall on her upturned face, and cascade down her body.

"This is most splendid," she announced, "And it is very relaxing."

"There is a massage feature," Sam added, "It's that little button on the showerhead."

She reached up and pressed it, and then laughed pleasantly as the massage feature engaged. She turned to let the water beat on her back, luxuriating in the experience.

"Oh, the showerhead can also be handheld. You can use it to get anywhere. Just pull down on the showerhead."

Curious, she pulled down on the showerhead, and it released on a hose. She tried pulling it down to the floor, and it did so easily. When she let go of it, it began to retract slowly. She caught it and began to apply the water to specific areas, face, back, front, and down between her legs to better clean the remains of their lovemaking. She gasped as the water struck her slit, and then kept it there.

"Oh, this is so wonderful!" Tyr gasped again, "I am receiving such intense sensations!"

As Sam watched her with the wand nestled between her legs, the spray directed to her slit, he began to be hard again. She was essentially masturbating, and he wondered if masturbation was a common practice among her people.

"I am in such a state of excitement!" she cried exuberantly, "That I can hardly control myself! Do the women of your world enjoy these feelings this much?"

"Most do," Sam allowed.

She continued to build towards an orgasm, her hips jerking spasmodically, and then screeched as she reached it. She let go of the wand and it slowly retracted back to the top of the stall. She sank back against the wall, trembling.

It was all refreshing to Sam; she acted like she was experiencing this kind of pleasure for the first time.

As Tyr regained her senses, she pushed herself up and off the wall, cleaned herself gingerly, since she must've been quite sensitive by then. But instead of getting out, she looked at Sam, and then Sam's renewed erection. She felt a little ashamed to have taken all this pleasure for herself without allowing him his own.

"I think I need you in here with me now," she urged.

Sam stood up and joined her in the shower, turning the water temperature up slightly, and then she sank down before him. With a confident movement, she took him into her mouth, all of him, not minding much as the tip pushed into her throat. With a refreshed vigor of determination, she worked on him, finding the most sensitive places of him, teasing, tickling, and stroking those places with her long tongue. But as much as she wanted to please him greatly, she also wanted more pleasure for herself.

Before he was too close to a climax, she backed up, stood up, and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him forward to push her up against the wall. She waited while he positioned himself to enter her, and with a slow, agonizingly delicious push, he was enveloped fully within her.

She shivered and moaned as inch by inch he buried in her, and began moving even as he did, pushing herself up, and then impaling herself back onto him. Sam looked up at Tyr, and they kissed deeply, her tongue all over his, around his, literally, the deepest, most all-consuming kiss he'd ever experienced, even as she moaned into his mouth. He thrust up into her, pushing himself as deeply into her as he could manage, and for each up-thrust, she bore down on him equally as fierce so that he was achieving a new depth. Her legs clamped tightly around him, and he let his hands roam over her body, up her chest on which he could feel her breasts underneath her fur, except for two small nipples, which he took care to rub and caress, to her further surprise, and then down her sides to cup and squeeze her butt. He couldn't get enough of her, and he was pretty sure she felt the same, as exuberant as she was with ecstasy.

It took only minutes of this before Tyr's threshold was reached, and she cried out loudly. Sam somehow managed to achieve some control, as monumental as the task was. Now, letting her down to her feet, he turned her around, bent her over, and guided himself back inside her. He began pumping himself back and forth, pistoning himself into her. She grabbed onto the wall to brace herself, trying to keep her feet under her as his member repeatedly brushed against a spot inside her that was rocketing her into another mind-blowing orgasm. This was about it for him, and he began moaning in tandem with her. Suddenly she sank to her knees, slurped his throbbing length into her mouth, and sucked hard, causing him to erupt onto her waiting tongue. Spurt after spurt, he spent himself, and as he pulled his wet erection from her mouth. Even as she gasped for breath, his spend remained on her tongue as she sampled it, curious about the taste. Finally she swallowed it all and sighed.

After all this, they both needed to shower, so they shared the water and took turns lathering each other up and rinsing each other off, enjoying the feeling of spent contentment. After what felt like simultaneously forever and only seconds, they got out and dried off. They both stumbled to the bunk and lay down, with her nestled in his arms. Only Sam went to sleep; Tyr simply lay there, letting her mind replay everything, letting it all sink in. She was accomplishing the act with a being not of her own world, and it was so much greater than all of her past experiences of doing the act with her own kind. Sure, it had felt good, but it had never satisfied her as Sam had done three times over. Not only that, but she had managed to reach such heights of ecstasy from water beating directly against her slit that she wished she could share with all the other Kynejts of her world. It would revolutionize many things for them. And since the other Kynejts couldn't have human Kyneem of their own, perhaps she could create some tools that resembled the seed-bearing appendage of the human Kyneem, and then use these tools to pleasure themselves and even each other in ways that Kyneem of their own world never could. Then the Kyneem could focus more on the Kyneet that they were supposed to be seeding.

But all these thoughts came to an abrupt halt as she remembered that she was not going home, nor could she even if she wanted to. Perhaps she could relay all this information back to her world, but it would likely be the Kyneem members of the Council to intercept this message, and it would then never be relayed to the Kynejt. As much as she wanted to share this enlightenment with her world, they were likely even now setting up expeditions to extract the material that was so inviolate to the toxins, and had no time to even put her ideas into action. This would have to remain her own enlightenment.

MrPezman
MrPezman
467 Followers