Deep Throated in Lingerie

Story Info
Wearing lingerie ended with a blowjob.
1.1k words
4.03
164.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marca_t
marca_t
8 Followers

Today I enjoyed exciting sex with a gentleman I found through an online dating service. I expected very little, but we had a nice telephone conversation, so I visited him in his house. He turned out to be a handsome 40+, with a nice body and had a smooth way of talking. Therefore, I stayed and went straight to the bathroom to get dressed and to start the erotic adventure.

I put on black stockings, laced low-rise boy pants and a laced girlie lingerie shirt. My belly was naked. My long legs look great in stockings and I put on very sexy high heels that have a strap around the ankle. I am not into bondage, but the feeling of the strap is breathtaking.

I came out of the bathroom to present what I wanted to offer. He was surprised how good a guy can look in lingerie. We exchanged a few words and he started to touch my thighs. Sitting on a sofa he started to caress my belly, gently touched my upper body and his hands felt good on my skin. I stood up to give him a chance to have a look at my butt and he started to grab my buttocks immediately, gently caressing them, squeezing a bit. His touches became more firm and he stretched my buttocks which made me sigh.

“Do you want to slap them”, I asked and in that moment, I felt his flat hand on the side of my right ass cheek. Now he caressed, squeezed, stretched and slapped and I became stoned with lust.

I sat down on his laps with stretched legs and I felt his dick under the pants. I started to ride him, feeling the dick getting harder, squeezed by my butt exactly where it should be.

“Bend over my laps!” I obeyed and was lying over his laps like a school girl getting punished for not doing her homework. He went on to work on my butt and I became so horny, that I wanted to tell him to fuck me. However, I did not want to appear desperate and comforted myself with sighing, moaning and groaning.

“Get up, I want to get out of my clothes!” Right, he was still dressed. His body was in good shape and his dick was nice: Thick, not too long and nicely groomed. It was not hard yet or not anymore. God I hoped he was turned on after all!

“Lay down , I want to stroke you with my dick!” I stretched on the bed and he came over me. I felt the smooth skin of his dick on my belly and started to shiver. He moved his dick from my belly to my legs, came up to my chest and rubbed my nipples with the helmet of his cock.

Then he took my left leg and turned me sideways until I felt this lovely dick on my ass cheeks. He had not taken off my pants but he moved them constantly and stroking my bare skin with his dick. I felt him everywhere and suddenly between my ass cheeks. I was ready to do everything, moaned and groaned and suddenly I could not help it and said: “You will have to fuck me!”

I was squirming and moaning lustful, when he said “open your mouth, baby, I will fuck you!” Ooops!

I made him put on a condom and he was gentleman enough to do it right away. He came back and started to come over me. I opened my mouth for him to hang his dick into it. It came down on me and slipped into my mouth like a fish. I felt his hot helmet and started to suck it. He could not really move it in that position and I enjoyed to play a bit, with the dick getting harder again. He kept talking: “Suck it baby”, “Suck harder”, “Enjoy!”, “Yes, make my dick hard!” and was reaching back between my spread legs. “It’s so hot to have you suck and look and touch your gorgeous body!” I tried to look into his eyes, while he said that and while I sucked his growing cock like a slutty whore, groaning constantly and thus confirming what he said.

“I want to fuck your mouth, honey!”

Therefore, I offered him Deep Throat because he can enjoy my body better while fucking my mouth.

I held my head over the edge of the sofa while spreading my legs over the back of the sofa. He knelt on the floor. “I am going to fuck your slutty mouth, bitch!” Oh, I liked that and he fed his fat cock into my mouth. I felt his hands everywhere and appreciated that he was sliding hesitantly into my mouth. His hands twisted my nipples, caressed my belly, spread my legs, wandering along them and eventually exploring my butt. I had no control of what was going on, because he nailed my head to the sofa with his fat and hard cock. I was exploding with lust.

Now he started to fuck harder and deeper and I felt the cock deep inside my throat. I felt fucked, because I felt his whole length sliding in an out of my mouth. My lips could count the inches he was inserting and withdrawing. Sometimes I gulped.

The pushes came harder and he again started to talk dirty: “Take this!”, “swallow it!”, when I was gulping, he answered “don’t complain, slut, I am fucking you and you wanted that.” I responded with “mmhh, hmmmh, mmhhh!” while his hands were everywhere. He fucked and grabbed and squeezed and stretched and talked dirty for quite a while.

He was almost finished now. I could tell by the hard and merciless cock that pushed harder, faster and deeper and finally I could not risk any longer to get spiked and took his shaft in my hand with a firm grip. “Yeah baby, I will come into your horny mouth…I fuck you … have my load …. Take this!” and he pushed and pushed and with a loud groan he came into my mouth.

He relaxed, but I still had his dick in my wet mouth, feeling the helmet become smaller. He could not move, because the sensations of my lips still embracing his cock were enough to make him shiver.

When his cock slid out of my mouth, I felt how strenuous the fuck was for my lips and face muscles. I took his dicks shaft and caressed it gently and he liked that, because he said: “Wow, you are a very exciting fuck! Your head is perfect, and deep throating you felt like a wet and loose pussy!” Oh, Thanks and hopefully you will return the favor by fucking my butt.

Unfortunately he did not have more time today. I was craving for a fuck, but I will have to wait for next time.

marca_t
marca_t
8 Followers