Deep Water

Story Info
Odd things can happen when you go swimming.
2.2k words
4.14
90.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,474 Followers

"Have I ever been raped? Yes, I have, but if it's all the same to you I'd prefer not to talk about it?"

"Do I feel guilty? Why the hell should I feel guilty? I didn't rape myself, you know?"

"Contributed to it? How? By being in a public place surrounded by a thousand people?"

"I am not exaggerating. That's where it happened and I didn't do a damn thing to provoke the man."

"How did I feel at the time? Furious that it was happening to me and absolute astonishment that this guy could do that to me in front of all those people and have no-one notice."

"Did I enjoy it? What sort of asshole psychiatrist are you? Any purely physical sensations caused by the rape were just that. Purely physical, and out of my control."

"You're not going to let up on this are you? Closure? There'll be closure when I meet the guy and I've got a large heavy object in my hand. I'll give him closure."

"How about I try to talk about it as if it had happened to someone else? That way I can describe what went on without getting involved."

"OK. It started out like this..."

It was a fine, hot Saturday, and Jenny and some friends from the same college were going to the beach. Jenny had a new bikini and was looking forward to showing it off (and the fine figure it contained) and flirting with her friends. Fun in the sun, sea and sand was the order for the day.

They all rolled up in a loose group, about a dozen of them, evenly matched between the sexes. There was no blatant pairing off except for Rod and Helen, and everyone knew that they were an item. It was just a friendly gathering of like minded individuals.

They played in the water and on the sand. A bit of beach volley ball and a casual picnic lunch. They didn't cluster as a group, as there were a lot of people on the beach that day. Both sexes sort of drifted around, keeping in loose contact but also meeting old friends who happened to be there and conducting some harmless flirting with new acquaintances.

Some of the group exchanged phone numbers with new acquaintances, but Jenny didn't. She hadn't met anyone who she deemed particularly interesting, and eventually she decided to go back in the water. She made a casual query to see if anyone else was interested, and getting no takers she shrugged, and waded in anyway.

Jenny swam for a while, just getting in some healthy exercise and enjoying the water. There were some nice waves coming in and Jenny remembered a game she and her brothers used to play as children.

The idea was to find a place where the water just came up to your chin and stand there, letting the waves lift you up and put you gently down again. A spur of the moment decision and Jenny decided to give it a go for old time's sake.

So there was Jenny, happily bobbing up and down on the waves, just enjoying life. She was out deep enough that the non swimmers tended to be nearer the shore, while the serious swimmers were further out, using the rafts that were anchored there. For a short time, Jenny was alone within the crowd.

Everything was fine until she lost her bathers. Well, she didn't lose them as such. She knew where they were. They were in the triumphant hands of the man who had swum up underwater and rudely pulled them down and off, surfacing next to her laughing.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" flared Jenny. "Give me those."

"Uh, uh," came the reply, "a little forfeit first."

"Stuff your forfeit," Jenny told him. "Give those to me."

"I don't think so," she was told. "While I hold these you're not going anywhere."

He had a point, Jenny had to admit. There was no way she was running back up the beach without her bathers. The best she could hope for would be to get closer to the shore and hope to make one of her friends aware of her little problem.

Jenny glared at the man. "What do you want?"

"You," came the terse reply. "I'm going to take you, here and now and you're not going to struggle or scream or do anything but what I say."

"Are you mad?" exclaimed Jenny, astounded. "What makes you think I'll agree to any such thing? People would see us. My friends would come over to see what the problem is."

"We're both covered by the water," the man pointed out with a nasty smirk. "I'm going to take you and have you leaning back in the water and no-one will have any idea that we're joined at the hips.

And don't even think of screaming," he added. "If you try to scream I'd be forced to kick your legs out from under you and you might drown."

Before Jenny could turn and dive to the side in an attempt to put distance between them, the man lunged and caught her arm.

"Now just take it easy," he said soothingly. "Just do what I say and everything will be fine."

Jenny was furious and frustrated. How could this possibly be happening in the middle of the beach, surrounded by people? And why was it happening to her? Unfortunately, she could see no easy way out of her predicament. While she was at a depth that came up to her neck, the man was much bigger than her and was standing there very securely. One jerk on her arm and she'd be underwater, and she knew it.

Miserably, Jenny stood there, wondering what to do.

The stranger shifted his grip to her hand.

"Give me your other hand," he told Jenny.

"Now!" he snarled, when Jenny hesitated.

Reluctantly Jenny did so, standing facing him while he held her hands.

"Now lean back away from me, so that you're floating on your back."

Again Jenny did so, feeling his hands help support her, but also feeling him kick her legs apart so that they trailed to either side of him. The man pulled her closer to him, and now she could feel his erection pressing against her pussy, just rubbing lightly against her.

Jenny now found him moving her hands together and clasping them in one of his.

"Just remember, any attempt to scream and I only need to push down and you're breathing water," she was warned.

Leaning back away from him, Jenny floated there, feeling the hand not holding her tracing along her body and finally closing on her pussy. She wanted to turn her head away from the triumphant look on his face, but couldn't. All she could do was close her eyes and pray he wouldn't take long.

Jenny felt him moving her body slightly, and could feel his cock scraping against her. He was lining her up for his entry and there was not a damn thing she could do about it. Then she felt his fingers teasing her lips apart and he started to take her.

Jenny couldn't help it. Feeling what to her tormented mind felt like a tennis ball being forced between her lips, Jenny let out a squeak, and was then spluttering as a sudden movement ducked her head under the water. She opened her eyes and glared at him.

"I said to be quiet," reminded her assailant, while he continued to press slowly between her lips, forcing his way in.

"And when you're in jail and the nominated toy boy for a three hundred pound gorilla, I hope he makes you be quiet while he buggers you," snarled Jenny, fury making her defiant.

He laughed, and pressed further in, taking his time and obviously enjoying both the feel of her and her helplessness. Jenny writhed slightly, trying to ease the torment as he pressed deep into an unwilling and unready passage. She was just glad that the sea water was providing some lubricant, or he might have torn her apart, he felt so large.

Jenny was both irritated and relieved that he was taking his time entering her. Irritated because she wanted this over with and relieved because it was allowing her body time to adjust to what was happening.

Finally he appeared to be fully in, judging from the look of smug satisfaction on his face. Waiting for him to finally get a move on and get his rocks off, Jenny felt furious all over again when he just stood there, wearing her. There was no way she was going to ask him to get a move on, so all she could do was float there and wait.

"I always think that if you're having sex, you need to hold boobies," Jenny was told.

Releasing her hands, the man reach for her bikini top, pushing it up until her breasts popped out.

"Just float with your arms out and you'll be right," her tormenter told her. You won't sink while I'm in you, taking your weight.

Stifling her groan, Jenny found herself having to take his advice, letting her arms ride to the side to help distribute her weight while he played with her breasts.

Looking over at him, Jenny realised that what he had said earlier was right. Their heads were visible above the water, but a couple of feet apart. A thousand potential witnesses could see her being raped and not one of them realised it. They looked like two people talking.

Jenny felt like screaming in sheer frustration, with that frustration not being helped by that cock inside her, just filling her and doing nothing. If he was going to rape her, he could at least have the decency to hop to and do it instead of all this stalling.

The ever increasing awareness of that cock in her was getting on Jenny's nerves. The least little movement she made and she could feel it, rubbing inside her. A twist to the side when he pinched a nipple meant she twisted against that cock, and she could feel it. Trying to sink slightly away from his groping hand and she was wedging herself more firmly onto that cock, and she could feel it.

And worst of all, those damned waves that she had been enjoying were still there, lifting her and lowering her while he stood firm, so the thrice bedamned ocean was helping him to rape her.

It was almost a relief when he slid his hands away from her breasts and down to her hips, holding her steady for a moment and then suddenly pulling back and slamming into her.

Well, not slammed into her as such. The water pressure prevented any really fast movements, so what happened was that Jenny started receiving a long line of languid thrusts as the stranger finally got down to the job of abusing her poor body.

Jenny gave a groan of relief as the movements started, realising that she had been mistaken. She hadn't really been aware of his cock in her earlier. She'd just vaguely noticed it was there and teasing her.

Now she was aware of it. Acutely aware of it as it surged back and forth inside her, demanding her attention. The delay while her breasts were being teased meant that her body had fully adjusted itself to the intrusion lower down and was now quite happy to be entertained by it.

Despite herself, Jenny could feel her legs wrapping around the man's waist, helping to pull him into her when he thrust. Her body was moving with the tempo he had established and was matching it, leaving Jenny as a bystander, observing and feeling the action.

Hating him and feeling increasingly resentful, Jenny knew that she was going to climax. Things had gone on too long and her body was ready, really ready and about to explode. She pressed a hand to her mouth, trying to stifle a scream when she finally came, her body shaking with the force of it.

"Pull out," she begged, feeling the assault picking up speed, but too late she realised as the she heard him groan and felt him spilling himself inside her.

"Bastard," she snarled at him, seething with fury. How dare he do this to her?

The stranger laughed at her fury, knowing she was unable to do anything with it. He lifted one arm up out of the water and extended it to her, and she could see her bikini bottom on it. Glaring at him she grabbed the bottom and tried to push herself away from him.

He let her go, and while Jenny struggled to get her bikini back on, he duck dived and vanished under water.

Jenny looked around, hoping to see where he emerged, but saw nothing. He could easily have swum underwater to one of the rafts and come up on the other side. Or he could have swum almost to shore, not showing anything but his head, and that only if no waves blocked her view. He was gone and she was alone.

"So, Doctor. That's the story of Jenny. She did nothing wrong and has no need to feel guilty about anything, and she is justified in feeling a righteous anger regarding what happened."

"You want more details about how she felt when he was playing with her breasts? Why?"

"What do you mean, I should take off my top and show you how he touched me?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,474 Followers