Deer Tree Stand

Story Info
Outdoor sex.
877 words
3.29
17.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey and Cole are on there way to their first morning hunt for deer. It's September and the morning is cool but jackets are not necessary.. Serge is wearing a flannel shirt, no bra and camo cargo pants with boots. Cole has on a similar gear and both have their orange vests. It's early morning and both are eager for this new adventure.

Cole has been instructing Stacey and they even went and did some target practice so Serge will be more comfortable w/ her gun. Up they climb into the stand and move around until each is comfortable. It's so dark they can hardly see each other and so quiet they can hear each other breathe. After about 20 min.. of just sitting Stacey feels Cole's hand touch her arm and give it a squeeze. He slowly moves his hand up to her shoulder and pulls her over and as she leans toward him he kisses her cheek. He can't see but Stacey is smiling.........She turns her face toward him as his lips graze across her cheek and their lips meet. At first it is just a light kiss. Several light kisses and then their tongues collide. Cole reaches up under her shirt and holds her breast in his hand. As he moves across her chest he pauses to toy with her hard nipple and then slides to her other tit and plays with that nipple. All the while they continue to kiss. Cole pulls his hand out from her shirt and begins to unbutton it.

Dawn is just starting to break in the sky and even thought it is fall a few birds have began their morning welcome songs. He removes her shirt and kisses her chest and tits moving from one nipple to the other and Stacey moans and sighs. Cole says take your pants off and she does and then straddles one of his legs while facing him. He continues to fondle and kiss her while she runs her hands through his hair. He moves his hand between her legs and his fingers find her warm waiting pussy. He begins the dance for her while they continue to kiss.

Her hips start a rhythm back and forth and just as she is about to tell him to put his fingers inside her he does. She moans and leans toward him still moving her hips wildly until she is panting and comes on his hand. She rests her head on his shoulder while he holds her until she can compose herself.. Then she tells Cole to take his pants off which he does quickly. Stacey gently uses her hands and rubs his thighs and then reaches up with one hand and begins to stroke his cock. Her head moves down and she slowly licks him.

At first they are little teasing all over and then she uses her tongue and begins wet wide strokes. When her tongue moves across the head of his cock Cole moans. She then takes his throbbing dick and places it in her mouth. At first just the head and uses her tongue to move over him like a door knob w/ her tongue. She then allows more and more of his now incredibly hard man stick into her mouth. She sucks on him while leaving him deep inside only moving back and forth about an inch for the up and down that only her mouth will deliver. When she pulls up her tongue does a dance that drives him mad...............As she is bent over him he moves his hands up and down her back over her shoulders tell her how good it feels ............ooohhh Stacey..........ooohh yes suck on me............lick me........and she pulls back just enough to lick him and moves back down on him to continue to suck and move her tongue around.

He then guides her body toward him so he hand put his finger in her pussy again while she continues to suck him. She is wet and moans....... her hips are moving and Cole can tell that she is close to cumming again and can feel he is ready to explode in her. ooohhh Stacey I ..............oooohh aaaahhh aha I'mmmm going to cuuummm and he does. Hot,juicy,inside her and she eagerly swollows the first load and he moans again and shoot more aaahhh ooohh and again she is able to swallow and clean him off as best she can.

When she sits up Cole already has retrieved her shirt and helps her put it back on and buttons it for her. The sun is now just over the horizon and they regroup. About thirty minutes go by when a eight point buck crossed just under the stand. Cole is going berserk and is wide eyed waiting for this buck to move out from under the stand. As the deer heads east Cole readys his rifle and bang!!! Nails the buck and down he goes.

They high five each other and climb down for a closer look. Could the day get any better? BJ and a 8 point buck and it's not even 0830 yet! When they finish dragging the deer to their vehicle and load it up. Stacey insists that they get breakfast!! and they do...