Dee's Naughty Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
Dee descends further.
5.3k words
4.47
94.2k
42

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers

To the reader: It has been five years since I penned Dee's Naughty Descent. I recommend that you read the original Dee's Naughty Descent before reading Part 2. However, I included some crossover paragraphs. I want to stress that Dee is a real person. This story is in part what she related to me. In many ways, she is the example of the sexually liberated woman and wife in America today. As Dee proves, women no longer have to feel trapped and miserable. I received many, many requests for a sequel. Here it is. I hope you enjoy it. -- MrDeep.

*

Dee tapped out a blunt and put it to her full, red lips. She put the light to the tip and took in a deep draw. As the intoxicating smoke filled her lungs she thought about her new life.

Just a few months ago she was a teacher of rowdy, mindless fifth graders, a dutiful wife. Her life was routine. She was miserable. She had kept herself pure by all standards. She certainly did not smoke. Now, that life was behind her. She met Vic, a man in his early thirties. He taught her to discover her natural sensual nature.

The 34-year-old blue-eyed blonde stood five-foot-two-inches tall. Her full, thick hair cascaded down to the middle of her back. Her skin was smooth, flawless, and almost alabaster white. She measured 34DD-23-35 and weighed 110. She worked out hard to be fit and get her weight under that of her best friend, Lisa, who weighed 115.

Dee's legs were slimmer than Lisa's and her calves had an athletic shape. They were shapelier than the famed New York calf. Her thighs were thin and slender. The inside of her thighs were warm and felt silky smooth as they wrapped around her lovers.

After what seemed to her to be a lifetime of near celibacy, Dee quickly became experienced in the sensual pleasures of love and men, especially black men.

She thought back on the sensual weeks with Vic and her awakening. Vic had encouraged her to get a tribal weave on her lower back and two barbell studs in her ample nipples. She got her 34B's enhanced to 34DD.

She agonized over what to tell her husband, Pat. He solved the problem by announcing that he wanted a divorce. She never wanted to harm Pat. In fact, he never learned of her transgressions with multiple men. It was simply time for the two of them to move on.

Dee took the last draw from her blunt and snuffed it out. She looked around Vic's expansive loft apartment. He was a filmmaker and used the apartment both as a home and a studio.

Dee lived with Vic now. She was in love with Vic and considered herself Vic's woman. She was his possession.

Dee put on her skimpy workout suit and jumped on the treadmill. An hour later she had finished several gym workouts and was sweating. She took a shower and dried her hair.

Dee regretted that Vic was busier now. He was out of town. He was working on a motion picture. Not all the details were ironed out, but he told Dee it would be big.

Dee needed a man to fill in when Vic was not around. That man may be Roland, she thought. She had given Ro, as she called him, her cell number under the stands. He called. They chatted a long time. They met three times in bars. Tonight, she was going to meet him for a date for the first time.

Dee put on a hot pink thong. She put dark red rouge around her areolas to accent them through her black semi-transparent camisole top. She had gold barbell studs in her nipples with a gold chain dangling between them. Her areolas, barbells, and chain showed nicely through her camisole top.

She pulled some transparent back-seamed lacy top hose and slipped on a pair of red patent leather three-inch platform pumps. Lastly, she stepped into a low-riding red micro miniskirt that showed her lacy hose tops and her tribal weave on her lower back.

She applied some Este Lauder™ makeup and bright red lipstick. She outlined her eyes with mascara and touched up her eyelashes, making them long and black. Her wide eyes with ample white around her pupils were sultry and sexy. She had the kind of face to be an excellent photographer's model. Dee knew it.

She removed the stainless steel stud in her tongue and replaced it with a longer gold stud with a marble-sized ball. She extended her tongue to see what the effect would be.

"Very sexy," she thought.

"Hi my name is Dee," she said to practice talking with her stud in her mouth. This size stud always made her drop syllables from her words a bit.

She looked at herself in the full length mirror. "Red and black is a sexy combo," she thought.

She walked into the living area and put on a high definition adult video. A magnificent man came on. He was fucking a writhing petite blonde who was thoroughly enjoying it.

Dee dialed her phone.

"Hello?" It was her friend, Lisa.

"Hi Lisa! It's me, Dee."

"How are you, sweetie?"

"Doing fine. Remember the man I met and with whom I shared a smoke behind the stands? He called again. We're going out on a night club date."

"That's hot, Dee! Where are you going to meet him?"

"He wants to take me to a restaurant and then to a club and then land at his place."

"Oh! That's going to be hot!"

"I know it!" Dee squealed.

"I have some good news, too," Lisa said.

"What is it?"

"I met a man. He asked me out," Lisa giggled.

"Oh! Baby! That's hot. Hope it works out for you!" Dee giggled. "Tell me all about it when you can. I got to go, sweetie. Bye!" Dee said.

"I will. Bye Dee," Lisa hung up.

***

She carefully rolled another blunt and lit up. She inhaled. As the smoke reached her lungs her anticipation began to rise. She knew this would be a fun, sexy evening.

She heard the elevator door open. Ro entered. He was wearing emerald green silk shirt, dark slacks with faint vertical stripes, and white and black oxfords. He was wearing a medium brim hat. He was clean shaven. He removed his hat to reveal a short, sexy Obama-style haircut.

"Welcome! I've been excited!" Dee said.

"Hi! Glad we could get together," Ro said.

Ro embraced her. She felt a tingle when his arms wrapped around her body. She pressed her Double-D's against his chest. Dee knew her firm breasts and hard nipples would have an effect on Ro. She reached down to feel his semi-erect cock. She could feel it growing.

"Oh my!" Dee sighed looking into his eyes. He kissed her. Dee opened her mouth and felt his lips press against hers. His tongue snaked in her mouth. She pushed back with her tongue. Their tongues danced. Dee slowly stroked his hardening cock. Ro moaned. Their kissing became suddenly frantic and passionate. They kissed for 10-minutes before Ro broke away.

"We must hurry," he said. "I have a show tonight."

Show? Where?" Dee asked.

"You will see," Ro said smiling.

Dee had touch up her makeup and lipstick. She had a premonition that tonight's makeup will come off early. She giggled. They rode down on the elevator holding hands. Dee looked up into his sexy dark eyes. Ro tapped out a cigarette and offered her one. She took it, and he lit it for her. She sighed. The sensual almost touch of a man lighting her cigarette was always a sexual, sensual turn on for Dee.

Ro walked her to a black BMW convertible. He opened the door for her. As she got in, Dee let her miniskirt ride up showing her hot slick cunt before she swung her legs aboard. She looked up at Ro. He was smiling. She enjoyed the effect it had on him.

***

Ro drove Dee to classy restaurant. On the way to their table, Dee's slutty look drew the stares from all of the males. They were seated at a table for two in the middle of a patio,

She ordered her meal and chatted with Ro as they waited for the food to be served.

"Excuse me, Ro. I need to go to the restroom," Dee said. Dee's cunt was hot and wet. She felt a need to go stroke it and let off some pent up emotions. Just as she walked into the lady's room, she noticed a handsome African man come out of the men's side. She gave him a flirty smile.

Inside the stall, Dee quickly pushed her thong down and propped one foot on the toilet. Her middle finger immediately went to her slick, smooth cunt. Her middle finger slipped inside. She was very wet. She removed her finger and used her wetness to lubricate her clitoris. She stroked herself to an orgasm.

Dee moaned softly. She was trembling. She sat on the toilet a while to regain her composure. She stuffed her thong into her purse.

"Are you all right, honey?" It was a girl's voice in the next stall. The girl giggled.

"Oh yes! I'm fine, now," Dee said, giggling.

She left the stall and stood at the mirror to touch up her make up. As she leaned over the counter to look at her face close, her micro mini rode up almost revealing her fine derrière. Her face was glowing and flushed with her first orgasm of the evening.

As she left the lady's room, the same man was waiting. He smiled big.

'Your face is glowing! Hope you had a good time," he said with a grin. He was holding a blunt.

"May I have a toke?" Dee asked. He handed it to her.

Dee took the blunt from his hand. He briefly and lightly touched her hand. Dee looked into his dark eyes and took a deep draw. She held it. She turned her head slightly to the left and slowly exhaled through her parted lips.

"Have we met?" Dee asked, hoping that he will have a catchy come back line. She liked what she saw. He was a handsome, tall, slender man in his early thirties. His face was narrow, and his skin was smooth. He was wearing the stylish Obama haircut. Dee imagined his cock to be smooth and velvety, too.

Dee handed the blunt back to him. Again she trembled when he touched her.

"No. But I would like to get to know you," he said. He took another toke and offered it back to her.

Dee took the blunt and put it to her lips. She drew in a big drag and held it. While holding it, she reached into her purse and pulled out a business card and handed it to him. She felt the euphoria of the smoke and exhaled.

"Give me a call," she said.

The man looked down at her card. It read simply, "Dee Rogers". Her cell number was at the bottom.

He looked up and smiled. Dee smiled and walked back to her seat. They ordered. Dee had a salad with red wine. Ro ordered Cajun sea food.

"When we kissed at your apartment, I felt some wonderful hot tits. They were nice. How big are they?" he said.

"Oh! You liked them? They are big enough for a big girl," Dee replied coyly.

"You certainly are not a big girl ... more like a sexy pixie," Ro said smiling. "I see your nipples with those sexy barbells. Do you know they turn me on?"

"I certainly intend to please my friends. While we are on the subject of sizes, tell me how long your gorgeous manhood is."

"It is more than long enough to please a hot girl. Before the night is over, you will get a chance to measure and ... perhaps experience it for yourself." He looked into Dee's deep blue eyes and smiled.

"You are very sure of yourself," Dee teased.

They finished their meal and got up to leave. As Dee was going out the door, she saw the man, whom she had given her card. She suddenly felt that she wanted him. There was a crowd at the door. She stood next to him and slightly behind Ro. Dee looked up at him and reached her hand down. She unzipped his fly and grasped his cock with her three fingers and her index finger pointed toward his balls.

"Oh! I like that," Dee whispered.

"I'll call you," he whispered.

***

It was club Iridium in the middle of rundown warehouse district.

"Oh! I am going to love this place, Ro," Dee said.

"I think so," Ro said smiling like he knew a secret.

There was a time when Dee would have felt uncomfortable about such a place. That fear was passed. Now she felt excited, sexy, and full of sensual anticipation.

Several men and women were standing outside. She walked up to the door. The doorman let her in with no cover. She had the look and body type that this club catered to.

The club was dark and smoky, but it did not take long to get accustomed to the dark. She saw a dark stage and numerous couples dancing.

Dee and Ro danced for a while.

"You have all the moves down," Ro said smiling. "I love the way your breasts shift when you make those turns."

"I try to please. I expect you to please me before the night is over," Dee cooed.

Suddenly, the stage lit up. Everyone on the dance floor stopped. An emcee stepped out.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Club Iridium is proud to present the hottest sex kitten in the nation. She is beautiful and 'purr-fect'. Give it up for Katrina!"

The audience applauded and cheered as a slender brunette in her early twenties walked on stage. Bouncy stripper music accompanied her. She was dressed in a G-String and a tiny top that barely hid her huge Double D's. She spun around a brass poll and slipped off her top. Then a huge black man stepped out from a wing. She seemed indifferent to him at first, but when he dropped his G-String, she gasps at his erect 11-inch snake.

Dee's heart skipped! She had become a connoisseur of men's gentiles in the months since her transformation. This one was a delightful prime cock, she thought. She fantasized about how much pleasure it could give her.

The dancers danced closer and closer. Their lips touched. She stroked his cock. As she went to her knees, the lights went out and the curtain closed.

The music came back on. A sexy twenty-something man asked her to dance. They danced close. Dee pressed her breasts against his chest. She looked into his face and eyes and smiled. The sensual dance had an effect on Dee. She began to fantasize about her dance partner as a lover. Dee reached down and grasped his cock through his clothing while still looking into his eyes.

"Oh! Nice cock!" she said smiling.

Ro tapped her on the shoulder and whispered in her ear.

"Dee! It's time for me to get ready," Ro said. He had stepped up behind her. He had been watching her dance. He gave special attention to her curvy derrière moving and her tits swinging. His cock began to get stiff.

"Where are we going?" Dee asked.

"To the back," he said.

Dee followed Ro to the back of the stage area. There were dressing rooms.

"Are you a dancer?" Dee asked smiling.

"Yes! I go on next. Stay while I dress and you can watch from the wing," Ro said.

Dee sat down, leaving her legs slightly spread. Ro handed her a blunt and lit it.

"This is some powerful shit," Ro warned her.

After two puffs, Dee felt her body literally floating. She followed Ro to the stage and stopped in the wing.

Dee had never seen his cock erect. It was 12 inches! She was beginning to feel turned on.

A cute red-haired twenty-something woman stepped out on the stage.

"Her hair is ablaze. She has a smoking hot body. Her name is Erica. She comes from the Emerald Isle. Her lover tonight is Roland. So please give it up for Erica and Roland," the emcee shouted. The audience cheered.

She came on stage smoking a cigar. Erica looked seductive and feigned disinterested until she saw Ro's cock. She moved toward him as she danced. Their movements suggested sexual arousal. Erica went down to her knees and started giving him fellatio. Erica was an excellent fellatrix, Dee thought.

A twinge of jealousy welled up in Dee, but she suppressed it by telling herself that it was only an act. Ro put the Erica down on a circular bed with an overhead mirror. Cameras around the stage zoomed in on Ro's cock entering the dancer.

The act ended in applause. The women in the crowd were screaming.

When Ro came off the stage, Dee felt compelled to kiss him.

"I've got to get dressed," Ro said as he pulled away.

Ro started dressing. He reached into a drawer and hands her another blunt. He lit it. Dee had never had two blunts in such a short time. A sensual sexual euphoria passed over her.

"Let me," Dee said as she knelt down and grasped his cock. She just had to get that cock in her mouth. She was frantic and feeling sexy. It was a strange first-time experience for Dee. She could taste his pre-cum mixed with the Erica's love juices. Dee felt humiliated, nasty and sexy. She wanted to possess him and let him possess her.

Ro and Dee went back out to the audience and danced. Dee danced with three handsome black men who cut in one after the other. She seemed to be very popular. Dee enjoyed the attention.

"I got to go on again," Ro whispered. She kissed him passionately. Holding hands Dee walked back to the dressing room. Ro poured Dee a drink and quickly undressed.

"Suck my cock to get me erect again," Ro said. Dee went to her knees and began sucking Ro's cock. She felt it grow in her mouth. She loved the feeling of a black cock growing in her mouth. It gave her a tingling feeling.

A stagehand came to the door.

"Erica says she won't dance another number!" the stagehand said to Ro.

"What's the problem?" Ro asked.

"She wants more money! She went home."

Ro looked at Dee.

"I don't make any money if I don't dance," Ro said.

"I can dance," Dee burst out. She didn't know why she said that. She wanted to be with Ro. This was the best way or was it?

"OK! Get undressed," Ro said. He picked out a G-string and a top for her. Dee quickly slipped it on. She quickly touched up her make up.

"I'll give the emcee an introduction for you," Ro said.

Dee took another toke on her blunt, gulped down her drink and walked toward the stage.

"Here she is ladies and gentlemen. The former fifth-grade school teacher turned slut. She has been turning out sluts and pimps. Now she's here on stage! Give it up for this daring Delilah who makes Little Egypt look a shy school girl. Her name is Dee!" the emcee shouted.

Dee relied heavily on the dance lessons she had at the university. She spun around the poll and pointed her bottom at the crowd. The applause gives her confidence.

Ro came out and together they danced. It was combination of the alcohol, the smoke, and Dee's attraction for Ro that caused her to drop all of her inhabitations. She was enjoying it.

She kissed Ro and slithered down to his cock. She took it in her mouth. At first she concentrated on his tool using her long gold tongue stud. Then Ro took her head and plunged his cock in so deep that his balls rested on her chin. The crowd went wild.

Dee suddenly noticed her father was in the audience. "Oh my!" she thought. He was on the second row. Dee looked again. He was jerking off. This made Dee very aroused to think she had aroused her dad.

She lay on her back on the round bed with her legs opened wide. Camera's zoomed on her wet vagina. The cameras fed eight large high definition television screens. Each screen had a different angle.

Ro mounted her missionary style. Dee pushed her pelvis up to meet Ro's thrusts. She felt her passion rising. She had an orgasm on stage. Her climax triggered Ro to ejaculate a huge load of semen in her hungry cunt.

Dee's mind was in a fog. Slowly she regained her senses to hear the crowd clapping. Some were making cat calls.

She saw her father was on his feet cheering and clapping. Dee saw him go over and drop some bills in her tip jar. Dee knew that she loved what her body as capable of doing. To Dee, giving pleasure was the greatest way to gain pleasure.

"Hey kid! That was a great performance!" the club owner Big Jake told her as he slapped her ass.

"I like the way you turn on the boys, kid. I'll pay you $100 to dance again," the owner, Big Jake, said. They called him B.J.

Dee was too submissive to refuse. She was flattered that someone thought she was sexy on the stage.

"Look kid, Ro is drained. He won't admit it. I am going to substitute another dancer for the next act. Get ready," B.J. said chomping a cigar.

Dee hurried to the restroom and quickly douched.

B.J. walked out onstage and introduced her again.

MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers
12