Dee's Virginities

Story Info
Best friend helps her put on a show.
1k words
4.14
40.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This evening my Sire said I get to decided what we are going to do tonight... I had exactly one hour to plan something.

I knew how much he liked being out doors in good weather so I planned for an evening on the beach I packed the picnic basket with some extra goodies and a snack. My plan was to have a midnight picnic on the beach. I also packed Sire's favorite toys as a back up, and made a phone call. While on the phone I gave the necessary instruction to make my evening complete.

We arrived at Va Beach and found the perfect spot, the moon was bright and provided just the right hue. Hmmm I thought to myself this is going to be perfect. My plan here is to allow my Sire to watch me take my best friend's virginity...you see she has never been with a woman. I am hoping she will not back out cause there will be hell to pay. But I believe she will be down if she shows up cause she has some idea of what is up tonight, so if she shows then all is well.

After, Sire spreads the blanket he tells me to bend over. He is in a zone tonight so I must keep him happy. He takes me from behind, this is what is known as fucking, hard, strong fucking, and I am loving it. while pounding in me I hear Dee clear her throat, I know it is her and I am truly excited now cause she is watching but more so because she came... I knew she would. Sire continues like she is not there although he pulls my hair enough to allow me to look at her looking at us. She smiles yet says nothing. Sire empties himself into me and withdraws I fall to my knees to clean him up. He is smiling at her. She is speechless. After I finished I stood to my feet and introduced them. Sire this is Dee, Dee this Sabastian.

I ask my Sire and Dee if they would like to go for a swim. He declines, Dee says that she did not bring her suit. I said that is OK lets do without them. She was game. As soon as we got out of hearing range of him she is like that shit was good wasn't it. I smile and say as always. He is watching us, Dee I know he is. She asked me does he think we have been together, I say of course he does, doesn't every man that has been around us? We laugh and have a good time in the water.

Sire calls to us "Pet, Dee come" we emerge from the water, and walk over to him. He hands her a towel. I don't get one. I knew his point. He wants her to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he controls my every move.

"So, Pet what do you have planned for tonight, that required company?" He asks. "Sire, I wanted to give you a show." I am nervous cause Dee might not go for this I was just going to do it not tell her I was going to do. But I must answer or be punished. He notices me hesitating and he loves it when I blush. My cheeks are burning red.

Now mind you I know Dee and even though I cannot see her face -- she is standing behind me watching -- she is loving this. She wants to see him make me say it out loud. "Pet, I cannot hear you" Hmm I try to decide if the punishment would be worth this one act of defiance. NO! Because he would allow her to take part in it and she would love that. "Sire, I wanted you to watch me take my best friends virginity cause she has never been with a woman."

While I was speaking he slid his finger inside of me and began to play with my clit. He looks her in the eye and asked her Dee do you want my pet to taste you. Now it is my turn to enjoy her blushing. She says nothing...i turn to see her and she has this look on her face like her words are choking her.

"Pet shall we take that as a yes."

Dee is just standing there. He tells me to turn around and touch her to see if she is wet. I get close enough to her and said very softly "if you don't want to say no" she still would not say anything. I said with a little more force "Dee say something, nod your head, hell, girl breath," She whispered "OK." Thank you I told her I owe you big for this one and slide my finger into her.

He asked Pet is she wet...and well she was dripping, she wanted this and I said thank you. I pulled my finger from her wetness and showed it to him saying yes Sire she is, Taste it was what came from his lips. Well, I thought to my self there is no going back now and sucked it clean. She tasted good.

He asked Dee to lay down on the blanket, She did then he told me make love to her not fuck her, And I did just that, poor thing she was so nervous, I soon had her moaning and writhing with pleasure. Licking near bikini line working my way down. I then positioned my face right in front of her wetness and she slowing began to part her legs until I was allowed full access to her. Just as I was about to taste her she stopped me. Dee let out a small disappointing moan. He said "Pet lay down, Dee sit on her face." She wanted this now and she behaved as such. She placed her knees on either side of my head and lowered her wetness to lips. My Sire came between my legs and began to enter me again while I ate Dee for all she was worth, I wanted her to came until she was exhausted. Which I did and again my Sire fucked me well. We spent that night on the beach taking as my of Dee's virginities as we could...