Defenseless Tactics

Story Info
A female cop reluctantly uses her body as a training aid.
2.2k words
4.07
74.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been a police officer for six years, before my boss finally selected me as a defensive tactics instructor. It was a rough additional duty and I was the first female in my unit to be selected for it. So the pressure was intense and I knew I couldn't fail. Before I left for the training center, my boss whispered in my ear, "Be careful what you wish for," and gave me a sly smile. I told him to "go fuck himself" and headed out the door.

The training was intense. Three weeks of pure ass kicking. I'd been to the training center before for basic, and just as I remembered it, it was a real cock fest. A girl and her pussy ruled the roost. By the end of the second week, I was covered in bruises and the only bitch left in the class. I felt pretty good about myself, having survived marathon PT sessions, defensive tactics beatings, and our tyrant of a training officer, Lt. Johnson.

It was the Friday before the weekend, and I was looking forward to tossing back a few with the guys before selecting the cock that would tame my pussy for the weekend. So far I had only fucked two of the remaining ten guys in the class, so my reputation was still intact. Two sessions with Lt. Johnson left.

Lt. Johnson, however, had a surprise for us or for me I should say. By now, he really knew what pushed my buttons. I was competitive and hated failure. We lined up in the mat room and he really worked us in the first 20 minutes. Sweat was pouring from my body and as was customary I stripped off my top to expose my 34D breasts in my tight sports bra. The guys also removed their shirts, and we were all left sporting our government issued cargo shorts and our gear belts complete with baton, handcuffs, and fake gun.

"Carson!" Lt. Johnson barked. I raced over to him and stood at attention slightly out of breath from the earlier workout. He peered into the opening at the center of my sports bra, wiping the sweat from between my breasts with his hand.

"Gentlemen, we have a rare treat to have a cunt like Carson still left in the program." Lt. Johnson obviously missed sexual harassment training. "Today, we get the pleasure of practicing search techniques on one of the most wily of all suspects you'll ever come across in your career, a woman. In the interest of officer safety, I am sure Carson won't mind us abusing her a little today in today's training."

He snickered, knowing I couldn't possibly say no. "Officer Safety" was the golden rule in law enforcement. Prior to today's training, we only practiced body searches on members of the same sex.

He began barking the commands that we were all very familiar with, "Carson, face the wall, spread your arms and leg. Wider! Point your toes out, look away from my voice."

I obeyed knowing this was all part of the playing the suspect. Suddenly, I felt the rush of Lt. Johnson sweeping in to cuff me. I shrieked a little when he yanked my arms behind me and I felt the cold cuffs slapped on my wrists. He pressed his hips against the back of my shorts to ensure I couldn't move, and I could feel his hard cock. Playing the suspect, I resisted a little and suddenly I was slammed against the wall. The guys chuckled in the background. I knew they liked seeing me, an intruder in their world, get roughed up. I could see blood trickling from my wrists from the cuffs.

"Now ladies, it's your turn. I want each of you to demonstrate proper search techniques on Carson. Start from the head and work your way down to her boots. And remember, always give the perp a little something to remember you by!"

Romano, a real eye candy from the Bronx, was first. He started by putting his massive hand on my shoulder and caressing my hair. He moved down my neck breathing heavily on it. Oh, I had been dreaming about Ramano as my next cock for the past week.

As he patted down my arms, Lt. Johnson yelled, "Don't forget the boobs, those bitches hide all sort stuff in those bras." Romano's hands slid underneath front of my bra and he whispered, "Something to remember me by," as he started twisting my right nipple. I moaned in pleasure, and the guys hooted and hollered. He moved to the left nipple and twisted it even harder. I turned bright red, knowing I had to be soaking through my shorts.

He moved his hands downward across my tight stomach and around to the small of my back. He pulled my waist band out and slid his hand across my panties, letting his fingers linger across my cunt and occasionally slipping under my panties, once flicking my clit. "Tease" I said to him.

He removed his hands and started patting down my hips and the sides of each my legs. He eventually he worked down to my boots, removing each to ensure he thoroughly searched me. He was a professional.

As the final check, he bladed his hand to do the customary crotch check. I knew it was coming, all the guys had joked with each other about all ways to ensure a crotch check was done, each occasionally ball tagging each other while they completed the check.

Ramano was smooth though, and he used his hands to saw through my thick shorts right to the lips of my pussy. He sawed back and forth ensuring that my cunt wasn't hiding anything beyond my engorged clit. Lt. Johnson, barked, "Enough Ramano, we don't have all day. Guys remember this is a real bad gal here, and we want to make sure she is put into submission."

One by one the remainder of the team took their turn searching me and they really took Lt. Johnson's words to heart. My boobs became grab bags, which were fully molested. My nipples were rubbed raw. My hair was tugged and yanked. And the bladed crotch check was brutal.

Martinez, who I fucked the first week and had dismissed ever since, was particularly revengeful and was feeding off of Lt. Johnson's praise. His blade was more like a punch to the crotch and he took particular pleasure in removing my bra entirely to ensure he did not miss a thing. He made me jump up and down in front of the class to ensure anything hiding would jiggle loose. I felt embarrassed, but secretly loved the attention.

When everyone had their turn, Lt. Johnson yelled, "Nice work boys, but unfortunately, you all would be dead if those searches were done in real life. As I said cunts are wily, and they need thorough examination to ensure nothing goes unchecked."

As he said this, I heard the sound of his baton being expanded. I looked warily behind me, not liking the sound of what was coming next. As Lt. Johnson approached, I started to protest. Lt. Johnson smiled and said, "Officer Safety, unless of course you can't be a team player Carson." Oh, he knew my buttons.

Lt. Johnson approached me from behind as I was still facing the wall, again pressing his cock against the back of my shorts. This time he reached around the front of my waist and with one hand unbuckled my gear belt and tugged my shorts to the ground. I stood against the wall with only my soaking wet white panties.

"Spread your legs wider!" I refused and he swatted my ass with the baton. Fuck, it stung and I instantly obeyed. He started tracing the inside of my legs with the baton. He moved from the left ankle up to my inner thigh and to the left side of my pussy.

"Now gentleman, you have a lot of tools at your disposal and I didn't see one of you use anything beyond your hands." "Madsen, grab that desk and put it in front of Carson." Madsen responded.

Lt. Johnson, then bent me over the desk. He quickly uncuffed my hands from behind and then cuffed them to the front legs so that I was sprawled across the top of the desk. "This baton can be magical." As he talked he used the balled end of the baton to swipe my panties to the side, exposing my ass and pussy to the room. My pussy was rubbed raw from the checks.

"Sometimes you get a real nasty bitch, and the baton can do all the work for you." I started to buck a little knowing this wasn't going to be good. He whacked me hard against my ass over and over again until I could feel the welts start to form. I started to cry, but knew I couldn't let the guys see.

He called the guys over closer, "Now, this pussy can hide all sorts of things inside of it." He pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and jammed it inside my cunt. "See, unless you get up in there, you'd never know what was hiding inside." Suddenly, the phone began vibrating to the tune of "Bad Boys" and I was nearly sent over the edge. The guys were really loving this and so was my cunt. Lt. Johnson, reached into my cunt and pulled the phone back out before I could cum.

"So, this baton can be we worked in several ways. First, use the balled end to really scout out the area." As he said this, I felt the cold balled end enter my cunt. He swirled it around and around my cunt and I could feel my juices dripping down its side. He pulled it out and used the balled end to rub my clit. I moaned with pleasure.

"Next, you can use this thicker handled end to really work that cunt." He plunged it in hard and again circled my cunt with it. This time he added two fingers to ensure he stretched ever inch of my pussy. He pumped the baton in and out of cunt and I screamed in pleasure. The guys watched and then each eventually took a turn with their batons. Some were more aggressive than others. Each one made sure to practice good technique re-spreading my legs wider and wider.

"You'll notice there is one more place we need to check." As he said this, I felt the warmed up baton being slid between my ass cheeks.

"This is a tight area, and you can take two approaches. Force or if available, some of that gun lube you guys tote around can come in handy. Seeing the guns are all checked. We only have one choice." Before I could scream, I felt a hand around my mouth, and an intensely sharp pain ripping through my asshole. The balled end of the baton pierced through my virgin ass and I was momentarily relieved that it wasn't the handle. But I knew it was coming.

As I prepared my mind for the thick handle, Lt. Johnson, whispered in my ear, "Something to remember me by." I heard the unbuckling of his shorts and the snap of his waist band. Then I felt the head of his cock rubbing against my pussy juices and then sliding up to my ass. The guys erupted as Lt. Johnson inched his massively thick cock up my anus.

I screamed, and Lt Johnson yelled, "Someone shut the bitch up." Before I knew it Martinez' cock was coming towards my mouth. He jammed it in my throat and I nearly choked. Lt. Johnson pumped away at my ass, and yelled, "My cock can feel something in that pussy, someone get in there and check it out." Before I knew it, a baton handle was shoved back into my pussy. My ass and pussy were being ravished. Martinez' load had just soaked the back of my throat. Soon a new cock was exploring my mouth.

Lt. Johnson finished inside my ass and Ramano came up behind me said, "naughty girl," before plunging his cock deep inside my pussy. I came over and over again as his thick cock fucked the hell out of my pussy.

They took turns fucking me with their cocks and then with their batons. I could see Lt. Johnson taking pictures with his cell phone. He praised the boys for the thorough search, manually inspecting my cunt and ass each time they finished....sometimes leaving something behind like a handcuff key to test the next one. He took a turn ensuring the guys thoroughly understood his techniques. This time he fucked my pussy while using the baton on my ass.

When all was done, I was furious for being taken of advantage of and was contemplating the complaint I'd be filing. Lt. Johnson, wiped the cum from my ass and said, "Carson you're a real trooper and might have saved the lives of one of your partners today." Oh, I hated him for knowing my buttons. "Get this room cleaned up boys, and after lunch, round two, ring of fire." Lt. Johnson again smiled at me. I knew the weekend was a long ways a way. The ring of fire was one versus the class and the last one to finish the PT challenge was always the first victim. I skipped lunch to shower and prepare my pussy for the afternoon's ravishing.