Defiled Christian Wife

Story Info
Two christian women are fucked by a black man a with huge cock.
8k words
3.99
220.1k
106
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perv7234
perv7234
327 Followers

"Baby, said Reggie, you have to go back to him. He's not sure anything happened. So for now you're safe there. You don't have to sleep with him; you don't even have to like him. I just need some time to arrange things for us. Then we can be together permanently. You can suck on my cock to your heart's content."

"You sure know how to sweet talk a girl. How long is this going to take?"

"At least a week or two. Then we'll be together all the time."

"Okay... I can put up with that bastard, for a week or two. But please, Reggie no longer than that. I don't think I can last any longer than that without your cock in me or me swallowing your delicious come. It actually makes me feel so much better, when you let me feed from you beautiful cock."

Reggie was thinking this little white bitch was hooked really well. Two weeks more will give me enough time to break the beautiful Kelly Ward. Then I'll have two more white bitches, and they will do whatever I tell them. I'll keep Melissa as my private piece of pussy till after she has my kid then she will go to work. Just to keep her happy and quiet I'll use her myself 2 or 3 times a week.

Reggie had set up a high class call girl business in 3 fancy apartment buildings that he owned, on Park Ave. He had 8 apartments in each building for the girls, and let them live in a luxurious style. They were all gorgeous with perfect figures. Reggie had handpicked them himself. The girls were from all different races. So far, there were 8 Whites, 4 Blacks, 2 Octoroons, and 2 Mulottos, 2 Hispanics, even 2 Japanese, 2 Chinese, and 4 Vietnamese. All of them spoke perfect, unaccented English and all were college graduates. Better still for Reggie's purposes, they were all hooked on meth and coke. He made sure of that. Melissa and Kelly were destined to fill out his stables in New York.

Every once in awhile one of the girls tried to run away. They were easily caught because unbeknownst to them, in their wombs was a GPS tracker. It really had two functions, the girls could not escape, and it acted as an IUD birth control. He had them take a sugar milk powder capsule every day and told them it would prevent pregnancy.

If a girl tried to run away, once caught, the girl was thoroughly beaten for two days and locked in a sound proof room and denied her drug fix. After three days, rarely four, she was begging for her fix and promising to do anything they wanted her to do and that she would never run away again.

The girls earned three thousand dollars for an hour of their time and ten thousand if 'the trick' wanted to spend the night. The customers were lawyers, judges, doctors, high ranking police officials of New York City, celebrities, US Senators, US Congressmen, State Supreme Court judges, State Senators. Always famous or rich influential people. Needless to say that his girls were never bothered by the police. New customers were usually very carefully screened and fully investigated.

Reggie had hired ex-vice detectives as his security people. Twelve men for each building in three shifts. They made sure that none of the 'tricks' harmed the girls and there was peace in the buildings.

He also had six hidden cameras in each girl's bedroom apartment. He had video tapes of all his girls and their customers and what they did to his call girls. The tapes were all transferred to discs. He called these discs his 'just in case discs'. Reggie was building a complete library.

He thought of Melisa with her fantastic body. She is going to be my best earner. I'll raise her fees, $5000 for an hour $20,000 for an all nighter. I bet no one will say a word once they see her. That reminds me, I have three or more pictures on my phone that I can send to anyone who is interested in having her, once she starts working. I better transfer the pictures to a disc, they will be safer and more permanent there.

Reggie was on his way to Kelly's place now. Just like Melissa she too was embarrassed to tell the cops she was fucking a black man. If she turned him in the whole town would soon know about it and she would be the talk of the town.

Kelly was sitting at the kitchen table having her coffee. She was thinking about Reggie and what he had been doing to her. That dam black bastard is probably coming back this afternoon. If only Bob hadn't locked his gun in the safe or that she could remember the combination. It was only ten minutes after eight and suddenly the front door opened.

"Honey, I'm home." Reggie shouted with a laugh.

"Oh my god, what the hell are you doing here? How did you get a key to my front door?"

"I took your keys for your purse yesterday."

"You son of a bitch, how dare you."

Reggie advanced on her menacingly. You gotta learn to watch your mouth. He slapped her hard across the face. Dazed, Kelly fell back and landed hard on her ass.

He reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair. Reggie pulled her to her feet and she screamed; it hurt terribly having her hair pulled.

"The next time you disrespect me I'll just knockout a few of your teeth, maybe that will teach you to mind your manners. Do you understand bitch?"

Kelly was terrified; no one had ever hit her like that.

"Now say yes sir, I understand."

"Yes Sir I understand." While he shook her head up and down.

"Good! Now get naked I want to fuck you."

"No more, please, please Reggie, I'm married, don't rape me again. What happens if I get pregnant? Bob will leave me. You fucked me five times yesterday and made give you oral sex four times. My pussy is still very sore from being stretched by that monstrous dick of yours"

"Shut the fuck up and do as I tell you."

He raised his hand as if to hit her, and immediately she started to unbutton her blouse. Reggie could see that, for now, he had terrified her into complete submission. Two days earlier he had spanked her five times that day. Her buttocks were covered with purple bruises. The pain was horrendous and she was virtually hysterical all day. She never wanted to feel like that again. Yet with all the terror and all the pain she had felt that day, the orgasms he had forced from her were the most powerful and the most pleasurable of her entire life.

"Hurry up I want you naked."

"Yes, yes Reggie, w... w... whatever you say."

He could see the hair covering her pussy.

"I don't like hair around your cunt, from now on you'll keep your cunt clean-shaven, do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir."

"Now get over here I want you to start sucking on my cock right now."

"But, but, please don't make me do that again. I don't like doing that."

"Tough shit!"

Reggie slapped her hard across the face again.

"When are you going to learn to just do you're told? I don't want any backtalk from you. All I want from you is obedience. Do you understand me now bitch?"

"Yes Sir!"

Kelly crawled to him and took his cock in her hand and started to guide it to her mouth. Reggie was not fully hard so Kelly was able to get the head into her mouth, but as it got fully hard his cock pushed itself to the back of of her mouth and began pushing itself into her throat.

"You better make sure I don't feel any teeth or you're gonna lose them."

Terrified, Kelly tried to relax and let his cock slip into her throat. It was working, his cock was slipping deeper into her throat the only problem now was that it was beginning to hurt something awful because now it was stretching her esophagus. Suddenly the pain started to diminish because Reggie was pulling his cock back. He was getting ready to start fucking her face.

He started pushing his cock deeper into her mouth, this time it didn't hurt as much until he pushed it about 2 inches deeper. Once again she felt as if she was strangling, until he started to pull it out of her mouth. Kelly was sucking as hard as she could on his cock. Reggie was enjoying her blow job because she was showing a lot of enthusiasm.

"That's a good girl. You'll get better with more practice. I'll teach you to be a real good cocksucker."

With one hand she was caressing his balls, while the other was stroking his shaft up and down masturbating him."

"Thank you Reggie. I'll keep trying to do my best."

"Now get into the bedroom, I want some pussy now.

"Yes sir, whatever you say."

Kelly was completely submissive now. She didn't want him to hurt her anymore.

"Get up on the bed and spread your legs.

When she did as she was told Reggie knelt between her spread legs. Reggie draped her knees over his shoulders. Her entire body was lifted off the bed so that she was resting on her shoulders and neck. He placed his cock against the slit and pushed forward. At the same time he put his finger into slit at the very top and started to massage her clit. Almost immediately she started to lubricate heavily and when he pushed forward his cock slipped into her slowly. With a steady pressure he pushed his cock deeper into her pussy.

Kelly was whimpering because he was stretching her pussy again. It hurt because Reggie's cock was easily much thicker than her husband's cock. Her body was trying to adjust to her new lover, and it slowly was adjusting. Inch by inch he sank deeper into her.

Even Reggie was amazed because he got his whole length inside her and soon he was slowly pumping his huge cock in and out of her pussy. His cock was reaching places never before touched. It was producing pleasure never before felt.

"How does that feel baby? Does it feel good?"

"I... never... felt... so full before... ooohhhh she moaned deeply, it does feel good. Go a little faster now Reggie. Oh, that feels so much better. Oh, oh, I think, oh my, I'm, I'm going to come baby. I'm Commmingggg," she screamed. He never stopped or slowed his in and out thrusts.

"Reggie, it feels so good. OH, Reggie keep FUCKING me baby, oh my God I think I'm going to, oh God I'm going to come again, Commmingggg.

Kelly actually came six times before she passed out. She stayed unconscious for about five minutes.

"My God that was the best fuck of my life. I think I actually came six times. How soon will you be able to fuck again?"

"I'm hard now baby."

"You're a God Reggie, a God among men. Stick that love pole in me again.

This time she felt like a hot tight glove to Reggie, they fucked for another hour or by her count 16 more orgasms when she finally said,

"I gotta rest Reggie. If you want, I'll suck your cock while I rest."

"Okay baby, you can have my cock to suck on. Do you see how much nicer it is when you do as you're told?"

"You're right Reggie, I'll be a good girl now, and I won't disobey you again."

"Good, but first into the bathroom and shave that hairy pussy. I can't stand that hairy pussy; remember I don't want to find a single hair."

"Yes sir, I'll shave my pussy real good, you won't find a single hair when I'm done."

Kelly shaved herself three times. Then she showered. When she was done she came out and said.

"I'm shaved and showered Reggie and spic and span clean, just like you said. The only thing that's wrong now is that I look like a little girl."

"Nah, you look great."

He was bending down giving her pussy a close up look. He ran his tongue over her pussy lips.

Kelly gasped and quickly grabbed her crotch.

"Oh my god, she screamed; my pussy is so sensitive now that it's all hairless.

"That's just the way I like it. I made you some tea. Do you see how nice it is when you do as I tell you?"

"Yes Reggie, from now on no more resistance, I'll do whatever you say."

Kelly drank most of her tea and never tasted the sleeping potion.

"Sit in my lap baby, I want some smooching."

They French kissed for a while as Reggie pushed his tongue into her mouth. He started playing with her nipples pinching and rolling them between his fingers.

When she started pushing his hands away he switched his hands to her pussy. Running his fingers up and down her pussy lips. Kelly couldn't believe he wanted more sex. He had already come inside her three times. She was afraid of becoming pregnant. She was blinking rapidly because she was having trouble staying awake.

"Gotta res... little... nap..." She went limp with her head hanging back off his shoulder.

Good, she'll sleep till tomorrow morning. He carried her into her bedroom and put her to bed.

Now I can go see Melissa. It took about thirty minutes to drive there. Bill's car wasn't there and Melissa's car was still covered in snow.

Melissa heard a car approach and looked out the window and saw Reggie's truck. With a shout of joy she ran into the front hall and standing there was Reggie. She leaped into his arms a started planting kisses all over his face.

"Oh I missed you so much baby. Bill won't be home for another five hours. Come and fuck the mother of your child. You can pick any hole you like. They are all yours. Do you want the bedroom or the dining room table?"

"We might as well be comfortable, let's use the bedroom."

"Good choice!"

With her arms locked around his neck and her legs locked around his waist, she wouldn't let him put her down. He easily carried her into the bedroom.

"Reggie darling, I need you to listen to me, it's really important." Bill is almost certain we have been sleeping together. But there is that tiny modicum of uncertainty. He's constantly saying if I find out, for sure, that you are fucking that nigger I'll put a bullet in your brain. Then I'll put one in his, and I'll be able to sleep in peace again. If you run away with him I'll never give you a divorce. I'll do everything in my power, to make your lives miserable.

I think he's trying to work himself up to give me a terrible beating. He hates me now. We don't have sex anymore. Not that I care about that. He disgusts me. We rarely speak to one another. He won't even let me cook for him. He thinks I'll poison him. I can't sleep for fear that he'll come into my bedroom at night and bash my head in. He's become a completely different person. I'm really afraid honey. Take me out of here, please baby. He's going to kill me.

"I think you're right, he's off his rocker. Get your stuff together; I'm taking you to my place."

"What stuff? He's taken all my clothes including my underwear and locked them in the trunk of his car. He said he paid for the clothes so he's keeping them. All I have is this coat you bought me when we went to town one time and I told you I was cold."

"Yeah, I remember. I guess he took your shoes and stockings, is that why you're barefoot?"

"He's taken everything. I'm completely naked under this coat."

"Well then I better get you to my place so we can take advantage of that."

In the entranceway he set her down and said...

"Wait here honey I want to get the engine running and the heater on. It's really cold outside."

He started the engine and waited a few minutes until the temperature gage started to rise. Then he came back in.

"I think it's colder now than it was before. I think there's another storm coming. The sky is very black to the Northwest."

He picked her up and she was sitting on his arm. As soon as they were outside Melissa started trembling.

"It's freezing," she said. Her coat only came to mid thigh. The wind whipped under the coat and across her naked body. Her teeth started chattering. Reggie bundled her into the truck quickly and slammed the door. Then he went round and got in the truck on the driver's side.

"I'll get you to my place as fast as I can." He reached over and turned up the heater to high.

"I like that you take good care of me. It's been a long time since anyone has."

Reggie reached over and dragged her close to him. With the short coat pulled tightly under her ass Melissa slid easily across the leather bench seat. You don't have to rush; it's nice and warm in here. Twenty five minutes later he arrived at his place.

"Stay in the truck while I unlock the front door."

He rushed to the front door and unlocked it, leaving it slightly ajar. Then back to the passenger side to get Melissa. He reached in, picked her up and in less than twenty seconds he set her down in his living room on the thick area rug.

He turned on the TV just in time to catch a commercial. But when it ended the weather came on and according to the weatherman a new blizzard was on the way. This time it will be a much more dangerous storm. We are expecting between 50 and 60 inches of snow followed by -25 to -30 degree temperature. The wind chill was expected to be -65 degrees.

Suddenly Reggie said, "Oh shit, I forgot something."

"I'll explain it all as soon as I'm back. It shouldn't take more than an hour and a half."

Melissa was thinking Jesus Christ I hope he slows down I don't want him to kill himself. About 45 minutes later Reggie stopped in front of the Ward house. He went inside and found Kelly was still sleeping soundly. He wrapped Kelly in the quilt she was sleeping under and carried her to the truck. He had forgotten she was still naked.

He had been correct. Going there. Getting Kelly and bringing her back had taken him just about an hour and a half. But as soon as he walked in carrying her wrapped in a quilt, all Melissa could see was a head full of Auburn hair.

"Kelly Ward, she screamed. You've been fucking Kelly Ward. She's my greatest enemy. She the reason I am in all this trouble."

"Calm down, I can explain everything."

"How can you explain Kelly Ward, That bitch turned my husband against me. Because of her he wants to kill me. She's the reason he wants to kill you."

"If you will shut up for a minute, I'll tell you. I knew Kelly would be just like you were. Ashamed to tell the cops about me, for fear that the whole town would find out she's fucking a nigger. The whole town would ostracize her, and her husband would leave her because she's been soiled. He would never be able to withstand the whispers. He would have to leave her. She was exactly like you."

"No... that's not... true."

"Liar."

"Alright... I did feel like that. I never knew a black person before. You're the first black person I even spoke to. My grandpa use to call black people 'jungle bunnies.' That's the way I was brought up. When you first started in raping me, I thought, how could this animal be doing this to me. Doesn't he realize I'm white, as if that made me superior. How about that for arrogance. But slowly, over the weeks we were together, I began to feel you were a better person than I was. I started to understand how you were being driven to do what you were doing. Those painful erections, that wouldn't stop aching even if you tried to masturbate. You just needed a woman to help you stop that eternal suffering. The three weeks that Bill was in Peru, you must have fucked me a hundred times. I really began to care for you. I began to see Bill for what he was, a selfish, and self centered, fool who was deluding himself by worshiping a god who's no more real than children's fairy tales. He had no concern for me or my feelings. I see it so clearly now. I am amazed at myself. How could I have ever loved him? When we, were making love, that's right, we were making love. You always made sure I was an equal partner and that I enjoyed our love making as much as you did. Bill is a real jerk he had gold and he just squandered it. Please Reggie I want to be your wife. I really and truly love you. Hell, I'm carrying your child inside me. Isn't that proof enough. Please marry me; I'll love you for the rest of my days.

"You don't want me baby, I'm a thug. I'm the head of the biggest drug operation in all New York State probably even the country. I got over 250 button men working for me. Even the mafia buys from me. I move over 1500 'Kees' a month and my shit is all over the East Coast from Maine to Florida. Do you know of the motorcycle club 'Hell Angels', well they have 35 or 40 branches and they control all of the drug trade in the mid west. They just became my second biggest customer. From now on I'll be importing 2500 Kilos of coke and 500 of heroin."

perv7234
perv7234
327 Followers