Degenerate Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J
J
1,387 Followers

The bulge in my pants was threatening to burst the zip as she turned her back to me as I instructed. She had the most perfect cute little sticky out ass that I had ever seen in my life, and I couldn't help but reach out my hands to caress it. I could see her breathing increase as I fondled her. I stood up and pulled her towards me. I rubbed the small of her back against my bulge.

'Daddy's gonna treat you like you want to be treated tonight, baby.'

'Yes, Daddy.' She replied.

I had spent the last few days dreaming of exactly what I would do to my daughter at this point in time. So, without further ado, I turned her around, and picked her up in the same way that a groom carries his bride over the threshold. But this was going to be no honeymoon night for Connie. My plan was to humiliate and degrade her in every possible way. That's why I was carrying her. It took away her control of the situation, and forced her into letting me dominate her.

She put her arms around my neck as I carried her into the kitchen, through the utility room, and into the garage. For the first time, I saw a look of genuine fear in my daughter's eyes. There was a coolness in the air that brought out the goose bumps on her naked body, but I knew I'd soon have her warmed up.

I carried her over to my workbench, and lay her down on top. She remained silent and scared. I found some old, oil stained rope in a drawer, and told Connie to hold out her hands. When she did so, I began to tie them together with the rope. Apart from giving her orders, I said nothing. I wanted the experience to be menacing.

I lifted her down onto the hard cement floor and told her to walk to a point underneath the roof mounted engine hoist. Her lithe body wriggled as she teetered the few yards in her mom's red high heels. I went to the wall and turned the wheel that lowered the grab until it was just above my daughter's head. She looked up as I lifted her tethered hands and slipped the rope over the metal claw.

Connie stood motionless, hands above her head, as I began to wind up the lifting tackle. Soon her feet were off the ground, and I told her to be sure that she didn't lose her high heels. I got her so that her pussy was about six feet off the ground; the height of my mouth. I knew that she wouldn't be able to hold her own weight like that for very long, but I wanted to make her hurt a bit first.

She groaned a little as the rope cut into her wrists, but she didn't complain. Well, she couldn't, could she? She'd asked to be treated like this in the first place. I walked over to her and looked up into the agonised expression on her face. Man, it was beautiful to see my daughter tied up and helpless, and at my mercy. I grabbed hold of her legs, spread them, and placed them on my shoulders. This immediately took the strain off her wrists, and she could enjoy pleasurable sensations for the next few minutes.

So, with my daughter's legs straddling my shoulders, I took hold of her ass, and pulled her snatch to my face. Connie started to groan as soon as my tongue brushed against her pussy lips. I gave her some long, slow slurppy licks to get her a little hot. By the time I poked my tongue into her soaking hole, she was already on the verge of climax. When I found her clit, she begged and pleaded with me to keep my mouth where it was just a bit longer. Two minutes later, by a mixture of licking and biting, I had my daughter climbing the walls (almost literally). She had found enough swinging motion to be able to thrust her pussy further into my face in an effort to heighten her orgasm.

When I had brought her off, I let her legs dangle whilst I went to lower the hoist. Connie hung limp and drained. When her feet touched the floor she had not the strength to keep herself upright, and collapsed onto the concrete floor into a pool of engine oil. I walked back to where she lay, took off the ropes from around her wrists, made sure there was no scarring that would worry my wife, picked her up and carried her back to the top of my workbench.

She was just recovering her breathing as I let my pants fall around my ankles, exposing my almost vertical prick. I spread my daughter's legs and stepped in between them. My bell end had been moist for hours at the thought of all this, and Connie was wet too, so penetration wouldn't be difficult. My prick had her full attention now, as I slowly teased back the foreskin to reveal my bulbous bell end. I grabbed hold of my shaft with my right hand and rubbed against her pussy for a while. Connie sat up on her elbows as I gently pressed my cock into her hot, little snatch. Man, was she tight. I gave her just a couple of inches at first to see how she got on. After a couple of grimaces, her face relaxed.

'You want it all, don't you.' I snarled.

Connie looked up at me, and just nodded.

The horny little bitch, I thought, as I rammed myself into her all the way. It felt like I was pressing against her stomach. At first she closed her eyes in pain. But as my strokes became more rhythmical she began to moan and pant. I pushed her legs back as far as they would go so that I could go deeper into her. Her juicy, red lips pouted at me encouragingly. She was working up a sweat by now, and my hands fondling her had caused the oil that she had laid in to spread all over her body. She looked like a dirty whore who would fuck anyone, anywhere.

I ground my hips into her in an effort to get that extra millimetre more of my cock up her twat. She was groaning and bucking loudly now, but I wasn't worried about the noise as the garage was well insulated.

'This is what happens to girls like you,' I hissed at her. 'You'll be fucked by everyone who can get their hands on you. And because you're a tramp, they'll do it to you anywhere they can pin you down. Is that what you want, you little slut?'

'Oooooooooo, Daddddddyyyyy. As long as you can do it to me like this, I don't care about anyone else.' she cooed. 'I want to be your little girl only.'

My daughter continued verbally encouraging in me this way because she knew she was hitting the right buttons. As my balls banged against her ass, I knew I was close to emptying them. I asked if she was on the pill. I was a little ashamed that I didn't already know. Strange that I should be ashamed of a little thing like that, considering what I was doing at present, I thought. Anyway, Connie shook her head and said that she'd ask mom to take care of that next week. In the meantime, I would have to pull out before I emptied my load. I could tell my daughter was close to climax too, so I gritted my teeth and hoped I could hang in long enough to bring her off. I tensed all my muscles in an effort to keep my juices at bay. At last, she let out a series of increasingly loud groans that told me she was coming. Just as she reached climax, I pulled my cock out as the first jet of semen shot up passed her belly and onto her breasts. I pumped my dick until every last drop was splattered over my daughter's torso. It was at that point that my knees gave way, and I sagged to the floor.

Two minutes later, as I stood upright again, Connie was rubbing her father's cum all over her already sweaty and oil smeared body. The sight caused my dick to start hardening again. This was further enhanced when my daughter began to rub along my shaft with the heel of the red stilettos she was wearing. I looked up at her face. Her big, juicy, red lips were once again pouting at me. I moved forward and picked her up under the arms and off the workbench. I carried her over to the far corner of the garage where there was just enough room between two tall lockers to fit a small person. I wedged her in the tight space, and pressed down on her shoulders, forcing her to crouch. I wanted this confined space to make my daughter feel like a helpless prisoner.

Her eyes were innocent again as she looked up at me. I grabbed hold of her blonde hair with my left hand, and pulled her face towards my hardon. As she got close enough, Connie put out her tongue and touched the end of my knob. Then, she proceeded to lick along the entire length of my shaft, before opening her mouth as wide as she could to swallow one of my gonads. I almost doubled up in the sheer pleasure of having it rolled around the inside of her hot, little mouth. By the time she had licked her way back to the tip of my bell end, and teased me by tonguing at my slit, I was ready for a blow job.

My daughter looked up at me with her big, blue eyes, her mouth invitingly open. Then, without losing eye contact with me for a second, she enveloped my bell end in her mouth. Wowwwwww!!! There's just no way I can describe what that felt like. It was the most sexy sight I had ever seen. I knew that I'd be coming down her throat within a matter of seconds. Premature ejaculation is supposed to belong to adolescents, but as Connie took me in as deep as she could, I felt my juices begin to flow. As I let out a groan of sheer pleasure, I felt the warm liquid spurt into my daughter's mouth.

'Ohhhhhhh, swallow it, baby. Swallow it.' I begged.

Connie kept my cock in her hot, moist mouth until every last drop was out of my balls. As I withdrew my dick from between her luscious lips, I looked down to see her licking her fingers dry. She was smiling triumphantly.

I followed her cute little ass back into the house and up the stairs. For the second time in three hours she was having a bath to wash away her father's fluids. I told her she'd be sleeping with me that night.

'Anything you say, Daddy.' She began. 'You're the boss.'

'Don't you forget it.' I retorted.

By the time my wife got back the next day, I had screwed Connie a further two times. Fortunately, she couldn't get enough. Three weeks later, having told my wife that her periods were too unpredictable, Connie was taking the contraceptive pill. Fun time!!

J
J
1,387 Followers
12