Degradation & Redemption Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers

"Mmm, too good to let go, Olivia," I claimed and bent to lick around each breast in turn, spiralling upwards from her chest and flicking across her now swollen nipples.

She moaned and whimpered as I did so, turning to screams as I bit into each hard nubbin.

"I think I've given you a lot of latitude, Olivia, but you're still trying your hardest to piss me off. Beware, slut, my patience isn't unlimited, but this will obviously take a little time. I produced a set of handcuffs and a ball gag from my bag, then pushed her to the ground and cuffed her to the table leg. I forced the ball gag into her protesting mouth, then made a phone call.

"Hi mum," I tried to sound deliberately calm and composed. "Look, grandmother has invited me to stay for the night; there was more to do than I thought and, believe it or not, we've had quite a pleasant little chat. No, it's not really convenient to talk to her right now, she's a bit, how shall I say, 'tied up' at the moment. Yes, okay, I'll see you some time tomorrow."

I removed the ball gag and was greeted by derision and loathing. "Damn you, you're not staying here, you can go to hell" she spat out.

I slapped her hard across each tit, bringing tears to her eyes. "I'll do what I bloody well please, and you're in no position to stop me.

I un-cuffed her and dragged her to her feet. "Now, where were we, my dear Olivia? Oh yes, take off those stupid pantyhose and let me get a good look at your pussy. Are you going to do what you're told or am I going to have to cut them off and risk nicking your sweet little kitty?"

Realising that she had no alternative, Olivia slowly slid the pantyhose down her still slim, smooth legs and stood boldly naked in front of me. Her pussy lips were still closed and there was no sign of any moisture, and her love tunnel was guarded by a light covering of blond to gray fur. I stroked my hand over her mound, easing a finger gently through the outer lips, but she was still too dry for any penetration, unless I decided to be completely brutal; "not right now," I thought.

"Mmm, delicious—mouth watering, in fact, although I think we might move to somewhere more appropriate for what I have in mind. Your bedroom; let's go."

"No, you'll have to carry me, kicking and screaming before I do that," she yelled.

"I could do that, too," I countered, "but I don't think that will be necessary, and I pulled a long riding crop from my bag. Now move," I shouted, and whipped her across her butt, leaving a bright red line across one alabaster cheek.

Olivia screamed again, this time with pain, but moved towards the stairs, and I followed, watching fascinated as the bright red line swayed with the roll of her hips.

We reached her bedroom, and I was delighted to see an antique brass bed providing lots of useful anchor points for handcuffs.

I moved across to her bed and sat down facing her. "Okay, slut, down on your hands and knees, crawl over to me, open up my jeans, take out my cock and give me a hot, wet blowjob."

Olivia growled at me in anger and defiance. "Never, you rotten bastard. I don't do that sort of thing, and you can't make me. If you try, I'll bite your goddam cock off!"

"Now you've gone too far, Olivia and you need to be taught a lesson." I grabbed her by the arm, and again jerked her towards me, although this time she knew what was about to happen and struggled to avoid it. I was a good deal stronger than her, and she was soon draped across my knees with her smooth, soft bottom just waiting for the attention of my hand.

I spanked her hard, alternating between each cheek, and varying the time between each strike to prevent her predicting when the next blow would fall. After five strikes on each cheek, she started to gasp, then shriek as the pain increased, my spanking compounding the pain from the stroke of the crop. She struggled to try to escape, but that simply resulted in the spanking getting harder, and she stopped. By ten strikes I could hear her sobbing but I kept up the spanking, although, unexpectedly her cries grew less as I approached twenty, and her struggles took on a different quality.

Her bottom was now cherry red and hot to the touch as I stroked my hand across her radiant bum causing her to whimper gently. My suspicions were soon confirmed as I twisted her body so that she was facing me, and ran a finger across her slit. It was running with her juices.

Olivia gave a cry of pain as I dumped her unceremoniously on the floor. "So, you slut; you're getting off on being spanked. You're obviously a pain slut, so we can both enjoy me punishing you in other, more inventive ways."

"No, no, it's not like that—my body is betraying me," she gasped in horror.

"What a very nice body it is too and how sweetly it betrays you," I replied cheerfully. "Now you know what to do, unless you want more punishment. Down on your hands and knees, open my jeans get hold of my cock and blow me."

"Please, Drew, please—I've never done anything like that," she cried, with tears running down her face, "I don't know what to do."

"Well, now's your chance to learn, and if you've truly never given head before, you'll need lots and lots of practice. Get to it," I growled and grabbing her shoulders, twisted her towards me.

Olivia fumbled with my belt and eventually got my jeans open. She worked her soft warm hand into my boxers and, with difficulty, extracted my stiff, throbbing cock.

"Oh god, it's much too big, I can't get that thing in my mouth," Olivia whimpered.

"That is not a 'thing', slut, it's my sacred cock and you will worship it. Start by licking all over and around it and concentrate on the soft part just below the head."

Olivia tentatively licked around the head of my cock, so unexpectedly gently that it made me gasp and pant. "Ooh yes, very nice, now lick down and stroke your tongue around my balls, using plenty of saliva."

Olivia's ministrations were having exactly the desired effect, and I could feel the outliers of a delicious orgasm starting to build. "Okay, slut, now take as much of my cock into your mouth as you can manage and suck on it as if it was an ice block. But I warn you, if I so much as get a hint of you using your teeth inappropriately, I'll thrash you to within an inch of your life."

She moaned lightly, but slid my cock into her now sucking mouth and continued to use her tongue around the sensitive underside as she did so.

"Oh yes, you cocksucking bitch, you learn fast. Just keep the pressure up and keep using that talented tongue until I cum in your mouth."

Olivia started to withdraw saying, "Nngh, no, you can't ..." but I held her head against my crotch and pumped my cock into her mouth.

My orgasm was building quickly and I could feel the electric excitement in my lower abdomen reaching into my balls. With a choked roar, my cum flooded through my cock and into Olivia's reluctant mouth. "Now swallow, bitch," I demanded, still holding her head in place as the spasms of my cock continued and gradually lessened.

She swallowed some, but then started to gag and choke, and I allowed her to cough and retch, spitting the surplus cum onto the floor.

"Tut, tut, Olivia, what a waste of good semen. You will need to have more practice at swallowing my seed, but that wasn't bad for a first effort," I concluded grudgingly. "Now, clean my cock up with your tongue, then go into your bathroom and clean yourself up."

She did as I told her, without further objection, although her hatred was obvious from her expression and the way she moved.

Olivia returned, looking tidier, but still with an expression of disgust on her face. "Now, seeing as you were somewhat reluctant to give me a blowjob, we will go in the other direction. Get up on the bed and lean against the bed-head, spread your legs and masturbate to orgasm."

Olivia looked at me with revulsion, but before she could comment, I continued, "Do it, or your punishment will make the spanking you recently had seem like a tickle. MOVE—NOW."

My harsh shout caused her to climb onto the bed and move gingerly into the position I specified. She wet her index finger and slid it slowly up her pussy towards her clitoris, with a blank, disconnected expression on her face.

"Good girl," I condescended, "Now speed it up a bit—oh, and in case I didn't tell you, you are not allowed to cum unless I tell you that you may. In addition, you must keep your eyes open and not take them away from mine. Do you understand?"

Olivia made no comment, and I roared at her, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

She still looked blank, but nodded in acknowledgement, continuing to stroke her pussy, now with two fingers, and she continued to stare into my eyes. As her orgasm started to grow, she hummed, then drove two fingers deep into her cunt and alternated that with stroking and pinching her clit. The pressure was rising and her hums changed to moans. Her body shook with the tension, writhing and squirming as her sexual excitement increased.

Olivia was losing the battle to keep herself distant from the sexual activity that I was imposing on her. She was right; her body had betrayed her and was continuing to do so, as she gradually slipped under my control. We weren't there yet, but the advantage was now very much in my court. I seized this opportunity to take some photos of Olivia in this lewd and obscene position but she didn't seem to notice, being totally obsessed by bringing herself to climax. She continued to look into my eyes, but her gaze was glassy and seemed wholly inward focussed.

Her moans turned to a scream as the ecstasy built and her climax came ever nearer and I warned her, "You do not cum until I allow you to or you suffer unpleasant consequences."

Olivia gasped and sobbed as her body shuddered—her tits quivered in a most entrancing way and her legs trembled and shook. "Oh god, master, please, please, I need the release—I'll come apart if I can't let my orgasm happen."

"No, slut, the decision is mine, not yours. You do what I want, not what you want, and I want to see you in the throes of self-generated sexual excess."

She gave an animal howl, her hand still working hard on her soaking and inflamed pussy with her inhibited orgasm seeming to take control of her whole body. The shuddering increased, her head thrashed from side to side, causing her hair to fly in a white cloud. "P...please, ma...mast ...master, p... please, I b ... beg y ... you, please release me. I wi ... will d ... do any ... anything you w ... want, just please, l ... let me go," she seemed to pray to me.

I realised that she might be damaged if I held her in stasis for too long, and said, "Very well, slut, when I count to three, you may cum. One ..."

Olivia screamed, a harsh, hard noise, cutting through the sex-laden atmosphere of the bedroom.

"Two."

Her scream rose higher in a crescendo while her body, limbs and head flailed on the brink of a climax as powerful as any volcano.

"Three."

"Aargh ... aieee ... aieee ...oh god, oh god, oh god, ... master!" Olivia went rigid before the tension broke and her orgasm washed from her tortured and now flooding cunt throughout her whole body.

This performance, including her reference to me as "master", had caused me to generate a record erection and I needed to relieve it—urgently. "Excellent, slut," I said, "now get onto all fours so that I can fuck you doggy style."

She moved slowly into position with her arse in the air; I shucked off my clothes and positioned myself behind her. I first ran my right hand over her pussy and saw that it was still dripping with her juices. Then I moved up to her with my rigid cock against the moist entrance to her love tunnel, and without any preliminaries, entered her with one long hard thrust.

Olivia screamed at the sudden intrusion of my cock into her pussy. For a woman of her age, she was remarkably tight, probably from lack of use. That made it all the more enjoyable for me, and I reamed into her sucking cunt, showing her no mercy. Her screams lessened a little as she gradually became accustomed to my thick cock ploughing into her, and, rather to my surprise, she started to move backwards to meet my thrusts and generate some excitement for herself. As she did so, I slapped her arse, causing her to gasp, but not to stop her backward thrusts.

Her breathing became harsh and she panted as another orgasm started to overtake her, and mine was growing more insistent as her cunt muscles gripped my throbbing cock, trying to pull me even further into her heat and not allow me to withdraw. Olivia mewled and whimpered with the force of the sensations building inside her and I moaned with the thrill of an imminent explosion.

By some serendipitous chance, we came together. I howled in triumph as a flood of cum blasted through my cock into the depths of her cunt. Olivia screamed and thrashed as her orgasm broke free, flooding my cock with her juices and causing her body to ripple and shudder in synch with my jerks and spasms.

Olivia collapsed forwards and I rolled onto my back with my sticky cock now starting to droop. "Well done, bitch, now finish the job. Come down here and clean my cock with your tongue."

She moved slowly and gave a tired sigh, but made no comment before her warm, wet tongue worked its way up and down and over and around my cock, cleaning away the last traces of our mingled spend.

"Oh god, I'm so exhausted," she whispered, "I just want to fall into bed."

"Oh no, bitch, you have entirely the wrong idea. You will sleep on a blanket on the floor at the end of the bed, with one wrist cuffed to the leg of the bed to prevent any funny business. I will grant you the benevolence of a pillow, a bowl of water that you can lap like a dog and a bucket in case you need to relieve yourself during the night. Now go and clean yourself up and we will both retire."

"How can you do this to me, you rotten swine. I'm your grandmother, for god's sake. You can't treat me like an animal ...."

I broke in quickly. "I think you will find that I can, Olivia, and if you keep on bad mouthing me, I'll tan your arse so hard that it will keep you warm all night. You performed well for me, so I'll cut you some slack, but you've gone as far as I'm prepared to tolerate." With that, she went to the en suite to tidy herself up, and I placed the blanket, pillow etc. on the floor and cuffed her wrist to the bed. "Good night, grandmother," I called cheerily, but was not surprised when I didn't get a reply.

I slept well and was up early the following morning. Olivia was sleeping fitfully when I nudged her with my foot. "Wake up, sleeping beauty", I carolled, "time for breakfast; I'm hungry."

I bent and unfastened the cuff around her wrist, noticing a quite different expression on her face. It seemed feral, fierce, almost as if she was possessed, and I was immediately on my guard. Just as well that I was; we went downstairs to the kitchen and I seated myself, waiting for coffee and toast at least.

I was barely seated when Olivia rushed at me, swinging a long, serrated kitchen knife and snarling like a wild animal. Fortunately, I was not taken by surprise. I jumped up and threw my heavy coffee mug at her, catching her on the right shoulder with enough force to cause her to drop the knife.

I was immediately on to her, grabbing both arms and twisting them up behind her back so that she screamed in pain. "You stupid, stupid, STUPID bitch. What the fuck do you think you're playing at?" I shouted at her. She mumbled something that I didn't catch.

"I've got no hesitation in killing you after what you've just done, and I would claim self-defence." By this time I was icy cold and spat out my words with force and with venom.

Olivia screamed, gasped and sobbed, "Oh god, no, you can't, don't talk like that, you can't kill me, you just can't."

I let go her arms, then spun her around, ripping off the tie from her dressing gown and binding her wrists firmly with it. "Well, who's going to stop me?" I demanded. "Give me just one good reason why I shouldn't butcher you right here and now." I looked into her eyes; the demonic expression was gone, replaced by one of total abject terror.

She continued to sob. "P...p...please, d...don't d...do this. Y...you...you'll...go...to...ga...gaol."

"Maybe," I replied callously, "but even if they find me guilty and let's say I get 20 years, I'll only be 40 when I get out, and you'll be just as dead."

She tried again, "I'm your grandmother; doesn't that mean anything?"

I gave an evil laugh. "That's just a biological accident and it also means that this is the second time you've tried to kill me."

"The second time?" her curiosity got the better of her pain and her fear.

"Yeah, the second—after you tried to have me aborted a bit over twenty years ago. Try again, granny, you're not doing too well at the moment; your prospects don't look too good," and I put my hands round her throat, squeezing just hard enough to let her know that I wasn't joking.

"Oh please, I beg you, please let me live, I don't want to die," she gasped, then she again burst into tears, shaking and trembling with fear. Her terror had become palpable as she lost control of her bladder and urine trickled down her legs.

I removed my hands. "Hmm, let's suppose, purely hypothetically, you understand, that I do decide to let you live. What's in it for me?" I demanded.

"Oh god, oh god, please, please don't kill me. I'll do anything, give you anything just let me stay alive."

"Anything?" I queried.

"Oh yes, you can have all my money, use my body any way that pleases you, just ..." at which words failed her and she shuddered and cried bitterly.

"Very well, you stupid whore. As I've already told you, money means nothing to me, but I will use your body in such a way that you may wish you were dead. Now first of all, clean up that mess on the floor."

Olivia scurried to find cleaning materials and removed most of the evidence of her incontinence.

Then I dragged Olivia back up to her bedroom and flung her onto the bed, face down, cuffing her hands and feet spreadeagled to the head and foot of the bed. Then I pushed a pillow under her midriff, forcing her bottom into the air and picked up the riding crop that I'd used once on her when we first came to her bedroom. I turned her head to show her, slashing it into the pillow beside her head.

"To start the punishment, you will get thirty strokes with the crop over your lily-white arse. You will count each stroke, and then say, 'thank you, master' after you receive it. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she gasped.

"Very well, let us begin this part of the amusement," and I struck her upraised bottom hard with the crop. A red welt appeared immediately, she squealed but managed a gasping, "One. Thank you, master."

We went through two, three, four, five to fifteen. By now she screamed at each stroke but managed to sob out the count and her thanks.

Her bottom was criss-crossed with a network of scarlet welts and she wriggled and thrashed to try to minimise the pain, but without success. "We've reached the half way mark, slut," I confirmed, and we will take a minute's break before the final stage."

Olivia moaned, but said nothing.

I soon resumed the punishment and she was now screaming in agony as each blow landed. As if by some programmed response, she managed the count and thanks but it was as if the noise came from a robot.

"Thirty, thank you master," a hoarse whisper that I could barely hear before she burst into tears. "Oh thank god that's over," she whimpered.

"Oh no, Olivia, this is far from over. Now I'm going to fuck you up the arse.

She screamed in anticipated agony. "Oh master, please don't be so cruel."

"Cruelty doesn't come into this, slut. Correct me if I'm wrong, but just now you offered me the use of your body in any way that pleases me. This pleases me! Now, I am going to release you, and I want you on all fours in the middle of the bed with your legs spread. If you try any funny business, I'll give you a sound thrashing with the crop across your sweet tits. Do you understand?"

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers