Degradation & Redemption Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers

"Yes, master." She sobbed, trembling and whimpering.

My cock was now throbbing and steel hard and I removed my clothes in double quick time. I climbed onto the bed behind Olivia and squirted a liberal amount of anal lub onto her puckered arsehole as well as working a generous quantity onto my cock. I lined up my cock and rested the head on her tight pucker then leaned over and whispered to her, "This will hurt a tiny bit less if you consciously relax your anal muscle as I push in." She nodded but said nothing, then took a deep breath, trying to relax.

I slowly increased the pressure of my cock on her arsehole and she relaxed the sphincter muscle, allowing the head to pop inside. I stopped and waited for her anus to adjust itself to this intrusion, then again pushed slowly forward. Olivia screamed with the pain of this thrust; "Oh god, you're too big, you're going to tear me apart."

"Be quiet or I'll gag you. This is part of your punishment and I'm going to take my pleasure however I please," I growled remorselessly. I continued to push in but gently and slowly, allowing her some time to adjust, and although the screams stopped, Olivia moaned and gasped, sobbing as the invasion continued.

I slid my cock steadily into her anus and filled her without hurrying. This allowed me to feel Olivia surrender her arse to me. I greatly enjoyed this sense of domination and let out a pent-up breath as the base of my cock pressed up against her bottom. She whimpered as my curly forest rubbed against her tortured cheeks, but made no attempt to prevent this pain. Once I was all the way inside her, I began by fucking her slowly, with initially gentle thrusts. As her muscles relaxed a little I was able to speed up and thrust harder into her hot, smooth arse.

Olivia responded with squeals of mixed pain and excitement which turned to screams as the pressure from my expanding cock grew. I bent over her back and whispered to her again, "Play with your clit, slut and let me hear you getting closer to your climax."

I could feel the rhythmic movement of her hand in her pussy and heard the squeals and moans growing louder and more frequent. Her breathing changed to ragged gasps and she bucked under me.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god. I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she shrieked, but I stopped my thrusting and slapped her butt hard, causing her to scream with pain, which stopped the approaching train wreck.

"Aaargh, that is so unfair," she whined, but I was not going to be drawn into this.

"You will cum when I do and not before, and I'm not there yet," I snarled. "Now let's get back to the action; keep playing with yourself and I'll tell you when to cum."

Olivia whined again, but continued the action on her clit while I drove into her arse with increased speed and force. Her eager cries started to rise again, and this time, so did mine. I could feel my orgasm gathering pace, bubbling in my balls and demanding release through my cock until I howled my elation and delight as I shot a goodly load of spunk deep into her bowels. At the same time, Olivia screamed in a keening wail as she climaxed with great force—more than I had seen with her and possibly more than she had ever experienced before.

My wilting cock left her arse with a soft "pop" and I rolled onto my back while Olivia slumped forward onto her front. Then she propped onto one elbow and looked at me with pain and tiredness in her eyes. "Master is this all, or do I need to do further penance for my sins?"

"No, slut, there is still more to come, although this will be different." With that I told her to lie on her back and I again cuffed her arms and legs to the bed, leaving her stretched with her legs wide apart. "I need to go out for a couple of hours, so I am going to leave you here, but I don't want you to get bored."

Olivia looked puzzled.

I went to my sports bag and took out a combined vibrator and clit stimulator. "Do you know what this is, slut?" I asked.

"I think so, master," she gasped, "it's a vibrator."

"Yes, indeed," I replied and worked it carefully into her soaking pussy with the stimulator snugly against her clit. She screamed when I turned it on, and I told her, "You will now have two hours of intense orgasmic stimulation until I return. And to add to your enjoyment, I am going to blindfold you and insert and ear plugs so that the only sensations you will get will be through your cunt." I matched my actions to my words and taped the vibrator in place. As I left the bedroom, Olivia was already squirming and squealing with the intense sensations playing in and around her pussy.

I picked up Olivia's house keys and drove home for a brief conversation with mum. "I know this will sound very odd, mum, but grandmother has asked me to stay over with her for a few days. It means I can get out of your hair and I've agreed to help her with some of the bigger stuff around the house. Now I've really got to know her a lot better, she's not so formidable as I used to think, and I can help her out a bit."

"That's so good of you, Drew," mum replied, "perhaps I should ring her and thank her?"

"No, probably not right now, mum—grandmother's taking a nap at the moment, that's why I left her for a while. I'll be sure to let her know you asked after her, though."

"Thank you, honey, you're such a good son—perhaps I should say such a good grandson," mum complimented me but I was very aware of the heavy irony.

I packed some clean clothes, had a casual coffee with mum, then left around 1.00 pm and headed back to grandmother's house, stopping off briefly on the way. I had been away for almost exactly two hours. I went upstairs to Olivia's bedroom; the vibrator was still humming merrily, but Olivia had passed out in the middle of the bed in a pool of mixed urine and pussy juice. I turned off the vibrator and removed it as gently as possible together with the earplugs, the blindfold and the cuffs. Semi consciously, Olivia rolled into a foetal position while I sat on the bed and waited.

Olivia opened her eyes and gazed at me looking exhausted and totally shattered. "Oh god, master," she whispered in a voice so low I could hardly hear her, "Please, I beg you, let me sleep. After that last experience, I am totally wiped out."

"Hmm, well, I suppose I can be merciful this time, although once again, you appear to have had bladder problems. Clean up the bed and yourself, then sleep if you need to."

Olivia dragged herself out of bed and masked the extensive damp patch, then fell into a dead sleep. I sat in a chair next to the bed and watched my sleeping grandmother with her curtain of silver hair spread across the pillow, and her face surprisingly composed after the turbulence of the morning.

This caused me to reflect on what had happened, and as I did so, I started to feel a storm of guilt drawing in around me. "How could I have been so brutal towards my own flesh and blood?" I thought to myself, and once I allowed my conscience to come into play, the whole ugly scenario played itself out in my mind, and I wept for my own cruelty and viciousness. This had to stop, and I resolved to go no further.

Olivia slept for over four hours, and I was still sitting watching her as she woke, stretching luxuriously like a newly awoken cat.

"Master?" she asked enquiringly.

"First, Olivia, I want you to do something that sounds simple but will be almost impossible for you to do."

She looked at me enquiringly but said nothing.

"Olivia, I want you to trust me, to trust that I won't hurt you."

"Yes, of course I will, master; what would you have me do?"

"Just turn and lie on your stomach," I ordered, but as gently as I knew how. "I may actually have misled you, as this may sting a bit at first," and I poured a liberal quantity of soothing lotion onto her butt. She squeaked briefly as it stung, but then began to hum as I rubbed the lotion into her tortured skin, where it had a comforting effect.

"Ooh thank you, master, that helps my poor, sore bottom so much. Now what would you have me do next?"

"No, Olivia, I'm going to put an end to this charade. If it was possible to make anything like an apology to you, I would do so immediately and without hesitation. Nothing I can say can make up for the way I have treated you, and if you want to take legal action against me, I will understand and I won't fight it. I will return all the letters and photos to you as soon as possible. I'm going to leave now, and you need never see ..."

At that point, she looked at me with an expression that, in other circumstances I could only interpret as love, and said, "Master, please, may this unworthy slut beg you to allow me some time to shower and dress because I really do want to have a conversation with you. This is so very important to me, and I beg you not to leave before we've had a chance to talk, although it will probably take me a couple of hours to do what I need to do. Will you do that for me, please, and if after that you need to leave, I won't stand in your way?"

I was absolutely astonished, and could only nod my agreement.

"Thank you so much, master; why don't you go make yourself some coffee—and why not order some Chinese for us both; I'm starving," she finished almost inconsequentially.

I disappeared to the lounge, made coffee, ordered a decent sized meal and sat and read the paper in a half-hearted way. After almost two hours, I heard the click of heels approaching the door and Olivia walked in. To be more accurate, she glided in, and I was totally gobsmacked at the sight. I stood as she walked in and stared open mouthed at this stunning vision.

She had obviously washed her hair and brushed it until it gleamed with highlights all through her luxurious silver mane. Her makeup was applied as if by a professional, but with some differences from normal. Her lipstick clearly outlined her generous mouth, rather than trying to hide it, her fingers were tipped with bright red polish and she wore a tight skirt in a soft pink material with a white silk blouse cut in such a way that it emphasized her generous breasts. These were embraced by a clever bra that supported her mouth-watering assets without hiding their obvious attractions. She was wearing 3" black patent heels, but no stockings.

My stare continued, and Olivia laughed. "Oh master, you'd better close your mouth or you'll start catching flies."

As she said that, she came close to me and took both my hands in hers and unexpectedly, lifted them to her lips and kissed them gently, her eyes shining with something I could only describe as devotion.

"Olivia, what has happened?" I gasped. "I expected you to at least throw me out, possibly with a police escort."

She put her finger to my lips, saying, "Please master, I need to talk with you and explain what has happened from my perspective."

"Okay, if you say so," I replied, "but until further notice, perhaps I should call you Olivia and you call me Drew. That way, we can put this master/slave business to one side for a while."

We sat together on the sofa with our knees at right angles, almost touching, and she started her extraordinary story.

"Drew, you need to understand the sort of person I really am. From at least my late teens, I realised that I was a natural submissive; I needed someone to control me in my personal life, but someone who I could trust. That part was supremely important to me, so that I could feel safe and secure, be able to relax and let myself go and thoroughly enjoy the experience. So I needed someone who would be able to control and regulate my experience of being dominated, but in ways where I knew I would ultimately be safe."

This was obviously very important to Olivia, but as she talked, she seemingly idly stroked my forearm very gently with her soft, warm hand. This caused goose bumps to rise on my arm, and also a distinct arising of another part of my anatomy. I looked from her hand to her eyes, and Olivia stopped, saying, "Oh, I'm sorry, Drew, I hardly realised what I was doing. I hope it isn't disturbing you?"

I laughed. "Yes, it is disturbing me very much, but if you stop I shall be even more disturbed!"

Olivia also laughed in response and continued her gentle stroking as well as her story.

"I had so hoped that Alex would be the answer to my needs; he was handsome, positive and with an air of control about him. Unfortunately, I soon found that this didn't extend to the bedroom. He really had little interest in me sexually; more what you might call today a 'trophy wife'. I couldn't get my needs met, and sublimated them into a drive towards my own form of business success, in a sense, competing with Alex. I developed a chain of beauty salons and hairdressers and branched out into jewellery design, where I discovered that I had some talent. I became quite hard nosed in these areas, and that turned me into a hard, driven person, able to completely suppress all my sensual desires under a ruthless drive for success—and, to be perfectly honest, for money."

"I see—I think," I commented, "so how does John Prendergast fit into all this?"

"Oh, poor John; he was so sweet. One night after I'd had a little too much to drink at a party we both attended, I confessed some of my feelings to John. He tried to save me, and I seduced him; he wasn't married at the time. As you know," Olivia grinned at me, "we exchanged some highly explicit letters, mainly at my instigation. When I discovered I was pregnant, he broke off the relationship and returned all the letters to me. I seem to remember there was one last letter in which I begged him not to leave me, but I think he must have destroyed that. Yes, Drew, your mother is John Prendergast's daughter, of that I have absolutely no doubt." Olivia paused for a moment, reflecting on what had happened almost forty years ago.

"I thought I had destroyed the letters, but evidently, Alex found them and kept them hidden for his own purposes. Actually this answers a question I've had about Alex's behaviour about 18 months after your mother was born. One evening, he stormed into our bedroom in a towering rage and raped me. Oddly, it was the most passionate that he'd ever been, he just went right over the top. Your twin aunts were the result, but I regret that I never really bonded well with them, and the result is that we hardly ever have anything to do with each other."

Now Olivia's face broke into a broad smile. "Then yesterday, you arrived on the doorstep to move some furniture, and completely turned my world upside down."

"I'm so sorry, grandmother. I've always been in awe of you and when I found the incriminating letters, I decided to take advantage of your apparent weakness and blackmail you into having sex with me. After I managed to bully you into doing as I wished, it didn't take me long to realise that, underneath that stern exterior you are totally gorgeous and totally sexy. ."

"What I don't understand," Olivia continued with a smile in her voice, "is why someone as young and good looking as you should prefer a woman nearly forty years older than you?"

"Just take a good, honest look in the mirror, you beautiful creature," I laughed.

"Drew, I don't know whether you realise it or not, but in a sense you have killed someone."

I was shocked. "What the hell do you mean?" I demanded.

"Well, as a result of my obsessive drive for business success, I sort of developed a second personality and attempted to bury the submissive Olivia. I think it's called a dissociative personality disorder today, although I think in my case, it's not a full blown example. What I called the 'bad' Olivia, the heartless, driven person attempted to imprison the 'good' Olivia, who just wanted to submit sexually to someone she trusted. What you've done in the past couple of days is to dominate me to such an extent that the 'bad' Olivia has disappeared; you've killed her."

"Okay," I responded, "and I guess the knife attack was the last attempt by the 'bad' Olivia to reassert herself?"

"Spot on, stud," she grinned.

"Olivia," I queried, "I'm curious about one other thing. If the driven, hard Olivia is gone, how will the submissive Olivia cope with her business commitments?"

"Even better, I think. If I can allow my submissiveness free rein, it will allow me to focus on my business activities in the knowledge that I can release all the stress through a loving, caring master that I can completely trust, and I so hope that is you. Now the 'bad' Olivia is gone and you're left with a submissive who is longing to be dominated by you, what are you going to do about it?" Olivia grinned again.

"Olivia, that is such a tempting offer, but what on earth makes you think you can trust me?"

"Drew, I think you've already proven yourself. You could have killed me, but you didn't, you didn't distribute the letters, even after I'd abused you, you soothed my butt when it was still sore, and you offered to return the letters to me. That's just a few examples."

"Okay, Olivia," I replied, "I'll take your conviction that I am to be trusted at face value, but I should say that I don't have any experience at being a dom."

"All evidence to the contrary," she laughed. "You've recently given a pretty good demonstration of dominance, and there's not much I would change—except, perhaps, go a little bit easier with the crop and don't try to kill me!"

"Hmm. Well, I guess I can learn. First, I suggest we have something to eat, then I'm going to take you up to your bedroom, you're going to do a slow, seductive strip for me, then I'm going to fuck you until you scream, either for mercy or for more."

"Ooh, thank you, master, that sounds really good," and she stood, moving towards the kitchen.

"First things first, you horny slut, one thing we haven't done yet."

Olivia looked at me quizzically.

"Come here and stand in front of me. Now, put your arms round me and kiss me as if the only thing you wanted to do in the world was to get me into bed."

"Easy," she growled deep in her throat, then snaked her arms around me, one around my waist and the other holding my head. Then I felt her mouth gently touching mine. Her tongue ran across my lips and as I opened my mouth, she slipped her tongue in playing with mine, then exploring my mouth, under my tongue and along between my teeth and top lip. Our mouths were open now, with our bodies writhing against each other in an urgency and excitement that needed to find release very soon.

We broke, panting and she looked at me with hooded, smoky eyes. "I'm not sure how well I can control myself, master," she whispered. But if I was going to play the dom role, I had to stamp my authority on her early.

"Yes you will, slut, and if you step out of line, I'll spank that beautiful bottom until it's so hot I could fry eggs on it."

"Yes, master," she said demurely, but with a hint of excitement in her voice.

First we ate the Chinese food that had been delivered earlier, exchanging obscene and improbable suggestions about what we'd like to do to each other then we moved back to the bedroom. I insisted that she should climb the stairs first so that I could get a good view of her backside as it wiggled and swayed up the stairs.

We reached the bedroom, and while I sat on the bed, she turned to me with an expression of total lust on her face, looking like a tiger that's about to eat a lamb. "Pity I haven't got any 'stripper' music," she growled, "but I'll do the best I can."

With that, she put on a show that would put any professional stripper to shame. She unbuttoned her blouse and eased it slowly down her arms, making a series of moues at me, her eyes half closed and her breathing fast and eager. She flicked the blouse away and slowly lowered the zip on the side of her skirt, shimmying it down to the ground while wiggling her bra encased tits in a way that could only be called an incitement to riot.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers