Degrees of Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,371 Followers

Helen passed a comment about waiting for a bus, and when it comes there's four of them, and we laughed, glancing at one another wondering what she'd think if she only knew.

Glenda, after my Mum this time, arrived on time and every bit as beautiful as her older sibling, and there's not a lot else to tell you.

Oh yes!

Julie took to motherhood like a duck to water, and our problems, or hers really, never resurfaced. Was the good doctor correct in his diagnosis, or was it simply a case of another attractive supplanting a less acceptable one, or, even, was that what the doctor had in mind anyway? I've no idea and it's all way above my head. All I know is that it worked and we're happy.

She still wears short skirts and has the best set of legs at the nursery that the kids attend, as the half concealed glances of the other envious dads give her, would confirm. We still go to parties and things, though not so often now that we have the dreaded 'babysitter' constraint. And yes, Julie still gets asked to dance a lot, and yes, a number of her partners try to see what they can get away with. And yes, if you're wondering, she knows her limits and sticks strictly to them, and they are well within my limits of acceptability as well.

Julie's company kept her post available but she never went back, and with the kids due to start school fairly soon, she made a momentous decision.

"I want to do an Open University degree course," she told me with one of her loving smiles.

"You've got a degree Julie," I pointed out.

"Not one that will allow me to work as a marriage counsellor," she explained.

"Sounds good to me," I agreed, and that's what she'd doing now. Intending to start part time when the kids are both settled down in their new school.

I think she'll be good at it.

--------------------

Did she ever cheat on me? I honestly don't think so, not really, and I know her better than anyone.

Will she ever cheat on me? I very much doubt it. Simply can't imagine it, and the torment we both went through reinforces that.

Do I regret anything? No! No point. Not even that I had to bring a sharp halt to the flirting I'd started with young Sarah, the little coloured beauty, when Julie came to her senses.

++++++++++++

I like happy endings, and those of you, as there inevitably will be, who will rant and rave about not trusting the bitch and to throw her to the wolves, know nothing.

It's my story, so there!

They lived happily ever afterwards and their children grew up to be rich and famous, and by the way --- What was his name? Oh yes, Dave. Well he fell under a bus. A big red double-decker!

The end.

Britease
Britease
2,371 Followers