Deidre & Horniest Horny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,130 Followers

With his head no longer being held down by the weight of Julia, Horny reared up and started fucking Deidre even harder. She responded to him, matching his more violent thrusts by continuing to pull her pussy onto his cock, while holding to his front legs to control how deeply it penetrated.

"Yes! Yes!" She cried out ecstatically. "Keep fucking me! Make me cum."

He needed no urging to keep doing what she wanted, but his objective was his own climax. Abruptly, he reached it, ramming his cock as deeply as he could into the warm place he was fucking and ejaculating heavily. Horny was done fucking, at least for a while, but he still stroked into Deidre a few more times while his hot semen gushed into her.

Like all equines, unicorns produce a great wealth of fluid when they cum. Horny was no exception, and his semen spurted, filling Deidre's pussy. His cock was still crammed inside her, plugging the entrance, and allowing the thick liquid no place to go. It was hotter than Deidre's body temperature, although not so hot as to burn her, and she felt it spread inside her, filling what little of her pussy was not already stuffed with hard unicorn cock.

Having cum, and no longer interested in Deidre's pussy, Horny was trying, without success, to remove his cock, which was still hard. She knew her second climax was imminent, so Deidre was keeping it where it belonged. She continued to fuck herself on the huge organ, pulling it in deeper by flexing her legs that were still hooked around Horny's hind legs, and moving it partly out by pulling on his front legs to slide forward. She was crammed so full by his semen and his cock that she knew it would take no more than a few minutes.

Julia stumbled to her feet, her pussy and ass slightly sore, but in an extremely pleasant way, from the great workout they had just gotten. She went around to the side and beheld the erotic sight of Deidre sliding on the smooth bench and impaling herself on the unicorn's big cock. No less erotic were the loud moans of extreme pleasure the young woman was uttering. After a slight twinge of envy at the great fucking her sister was getting, she looked with awe at the huge cock that was doing it.

"Maybe I can get some of that soon," she told herself.

Right then, Deidre was getting all of it she wanted and, even as Julia watched, started cumming. As her sister looked on, her body thrashed on top of the bench, with her ass bouncing up and down as, as if she was trying to take Horny's cock in deeper. "Oh! AH!" she cried as she climaxed.

Smiling and with her eyes closed, the well-satisfied Deidre lay on top of the bench. As she rested and Horny's cock softened, she looked at Julia and smiled. "Can you top this one, Sis?" she asked. Her sister smiled back and shook her head.

After a few minutes, she was ready to get to her feet, and Horny's cock had softened enough to be removed. Julia held it in her hands, feeling a wave of lustful desire sweep her body, and pulled it out, letting loose a flood of semen and pussy juices that had been stopped up inside her sister. Deidre slowly got to her feet, supported by one arm around the now-docile Horny and Julia holding the other. After a few minutes, the sisters put their clothing back on and moved the bench back to where it was usually kept. Before going back to the house, they talked over what they had just done.

"I must say, Deidre, that was some of the best I have ever gotten, even better than the giant in the circus. Horny is quite talented. I hope I can soon experience some more of his many abilities, especially the one you found so enjoyable this morning."

"How about this afternoon?"

"That would be great. Are you sure he'll be ready to go again that soon, though?" His cock had become quite flaccid by that time, and he didn't look like he had much interest in anything anymore.

"I'm sure. As you guessed, the horn on his head isn't the only reason 'Horny' is his name. He'll be ready when you are."

*

Thank you for reading this story. It is the third in the series and I hope you had as much fun as Julia and Deidre and Horny did, and as much as the women expect to have in the foreseeable future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,130 Followers
12