Deidre in the Islands Ch. 16

Story Info
The suspension is thrilling her.
3.2k words
4.4
22k
6
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers

Janine didn't know much about Japanese rope bondage before that night: in 1985 it wasn't as popular as it became later. What she did know is that she was ready to explode with frustration at being publicly groped but not brought to climax!

After the talent show was over, Janine found herself willingly (more or less) blindfolded, gagged, bound, and suspended by ropes in a baggage cart that was wheeled out of the ballroom and through the corridors of Iznoma Hedonia, the fabulous libertine resort, into the elevator, and out on the patio for no obvious reason than to let any guest who wanted to gawk at her and touch her butt, her widely spread crotch, and her hanging boobs! Hands were everywhere! She overheard dozens of people talk openly and very candidly about her womanly charms, as if she were not there at all!, and most of that conversation was about her lovely hanging tits and the big pink areolas that adorned them. She wished that more people would admire her little bubble butt, which was currently suspended in a rope sling, and was appreciative of the fact that so many people patted her cunt for good luck and liked that it was wet. Some guests went so far as to insert their finger up her -- Janine wouldn't have minded if they moved it around long enough to let her come but they never did! It was a strange experience to be on public display but not to be able to see the people who are fondling you!

"Janine, sweet honeypot," she heard Marjorie's heavily accented voice through her giggles, "do you want to go back to room now and give pleasure to girls and take a nice cock or more?" Janine tried to move again -- it really did look more like she was cumming than that she was trying to say something. What she wanted to say was, I like girls just fine but right now I've been touched enough and I need to be fucked! Somebody cut me down, suck me, and screw me right here right now or I'm going to explode!

Finally, after several more minutes of being handled, she felt the baggage cart moving again. She could tell that they were taking her back indoors, down the corridor, where they stopped several times to let passing guests pat and stroke her, and into a crowded elevator, where the laughing riders touched and rubbed her wherever they felt like it (one of them even leaned over and sniffed her crotch!), and up to her own floor, where she was brought into what felt like her own room. There was obviously quite a crowd around her, judging from the number of voices, and the room must have been packed. Janine smelled that men were there. She wanted one, and most particularly, she wanted a man who could fuck her deep and hard NOW!

Then she heard Ramapo's voice. The bogus Japanese bondage enthusiast was in her room? He was the one who got her in this ridiculous situation in the first place!, by tying her up as the volunteer from the audience in his act in the talent show! And yet -- she hadn't really volunteered, she hadn't really agreed to the gag (she thought he meant a joke when he used the word), she hadn't really agreed to be blindfolded, and when she tried to get their attention they just thought she was having another orgasm! On the whole, she would have to admit, it had been lots of fun but it was getting frustrating. How could she make them understand that she wanted to stop being groped and start getting fucked?

Suddenly she smelled men up close and felt herself being lifted up. Not just Ramapo -- there had to be several men, judging by the mix of scents and the voices. Many hands touched her body, some of them unnecessary. The tension on the web of ropes holding her and binding her went slack. There was some movement and she could feel herself being lowered down. She could feel the faint scent of herself now, on sheets and her pillow. She was being placed face-down on her already mussed-up bed, still tied up, with her head on a pillow and her butt sticking in the air. Then, at long last, the blindfold was taken off!

She couldn't move her head easily but she could see that she was at the center of a circle of about a dozen men with erections who were surrounding her bed, some naked and some wearing resort loincloths. The sight of her tied up and the surprise in her eyes had stiffened their waiting dicks. She noticed that the ones she could see seemed tall. One man had on a blue basketball jersey with "Yonkers" spelled out in white across the back -- which she saw when he turned around to joke with another guy -- and was naked below: his big, stiff prick looked yummy. Behind them were about five or six women. Janine recognized the friendly bisexual pool girls who had finished her off in the afternoon, after her double penetration in public. She didn't see Ramapo but she knew he was there, probably behind her. Marjorie had to be there, too. Then Ramapo came forward, unfastened the straps, and pulled the dildo gag out of her mouth.

"You son of a bitch! I should kill you!" Janine yelled, still tied up and in no position to make good her threat. "You tricked me!" The men around her bed were laughing and found this very funny! Most of them were staring at her bubble butt, stuck up in the air. At last it was being appreciated!

"No he didn't!" Janine heard Marjorie's accented voice, behind her. "You volunteer, you suck down dildo in your gag, you hold still while blindfold put on you!" Marjorie, of course, had started it all by groping Janine and making her yelp in surprise when Ramapo called for volunteers.

The Janine heard Ramapo's voice "and you've been coming like a porn starlet auditioning on a casting couch for the last hour! If anybody tricked anybody, you tricked yourself! Now, do you want me to untie you?"

"Just my legs -- I'm getting a cramp." Then Janine realized she wasn't really angry and admitted, "I like the feeling of being tied when I come. It feels good to strain against the rope. I really need to come now, so you guys should fuck me!" Janine was pretty direct in expressing her desires that night. A dozen cocks were pointed right at her, ready to take up the challenge.

Ramapo had a grin on his face. "You want it? You'll have to work for it!" And he unbound her legs so she could sit up and move around with her arms tied behind her. Janine could kneel on the floor, sit on the bed, or lie flat but she couldn't move her arms.

The men around her were all tall, as basketball players should be, and their dicks were proportionately long. Going counterclockwise, Janine went from one man to the next, first stroking their cocks, then licking the underside, putting them into her mouth, and finally giving them deep throat, sucking them down and holding her breath for what seemed like forever until she pulled back, gasping for breath! Every time she did it, her throat muscles gave her away as much as the dreamy look the man's face: she was making swallowing movements, gripping the lucky man's dick with her throat! Each of them continued to stroke themselves while she passed on to the next until she did this for all the men. Then she started over again but this time after she gave their dicks a few strokes she sucked their testicles, pulling them into her mouth one at a time or both, if they fit. Her mouth would be full when she would rear back, with her teeth loosely clamped on his scrotum, pulling on his nuts. While she serviced them, the men helped themselves to handfuls of tit. All this time her boobs were pushed out and hanging and her hands were bound behind her by the ropes, her lovely breasts swinging with every move.

Then, with every dick in the room as hard as a drill bit and all eyes on Janine, she flopped back on the bed and spread her legs! Her arms were still tied behind her so Marjorie and two of the pool girls lifted her up and put pillows under her shoulders and hips so the weight didn't rest on her arms. But these preliminaries made Janine impatient because the time had clearly come to fuck men.

There were too many for Janine to satisfy at once so while they waited some of the men turned to Marjorie and the pool girls, who obliged by stroking their cocks and letting the men fondle them. Marjorie, with her blonde hair and very floppy big tits, got the most attention and seemed to have a dick in her mouth every time Janine looked over.

But the centerpiece was Janine, lying there tied up with her legs spread, her lovely boobs sticking up unnaturally because of the support from the rope bra. Janine was practically begging to be fucked now and when a man's turn came around, it didn't matter which girl had been fluffing him and how he was getting on with her, he went to Janine's bed because the set-up was just too hot to miss out on. The girls took on the responsibility of putting a condom on each guy just before his turn, with great ceremony and many unnecessary stokes. They all helped themselves to the minibar, refreshing themselves in preparation for the sexual athletics ahead.

The first man was tall and had a big grin on his face, like he had just scored a slam dunk. He mounted Janine in a hurry and the crowd in the room could hear her gasp as he thrust his long dick into her in one fast motion. Janine was so ready for it that she surprised him by coming loudly very quickly, straining against the ropes binding her arms, arching her back and curling her toes. It took him a minute or two to finish and Janine enjoyed watching the man's face and feeling his cock spurt as he came inside her. There were others behind him so he didn't have a chance to rest on top of her for more than a few seconds before he pulled out of her, holding the condom so it wouldn't slide off.

As soon as he got off her, the second man mounted her. He was very good looking and something sexy about him turned her on in a big way. She almost came underneath him, too, but he climaxed first and then pulled out, taking her to the edge but not over. The third guy was very different in his thrusting motion but equally attractive. Janine found herself first pulling back from the edge as she got used to the new guy and then climbing again to his different rhythm, one that also worked for her and brought her a fluttery, twitchy, skating-type orgasm that was just finishing when he busted his nut in her. Pleasantly postorgasmic, Janine happened to notice that as each of them got off her, the pool girls took off their condoms for them and pinched them off. The fourth man did things differently: before diving into her he licked her pussy for a minute, seeming to enjoy the juice she had made during her several penetrations and lubing her up until her pussy was almost as wet as if the men had left their come inside her. When he raised up, she saw why he had done that: he had a very big dick and she was going to be very pleasantly stretched! He mounted her gently and shoved his cock up inside her in a steady but single motion and because she was so well lubed she took it all the way in easily but with enough feeling to enjoy the penetration a lot. He knew how to move, too, and of all her basketball lovers he turned out to be the best! He paced himself and let her climb all the way back, even though she had just come ten minutes before, and then came with her, which is hard to do in a gang bang!

Janine stopped the train for a minute and told Ramapo that she had to be untied -- her arms were getting uncomfortable bound behind her back, especially when the men rested their weight on her. So, he and two of the other men lifted her up and he untied all of the elaborate knots binding her arms and holding her boobs. It took a minute or two and while he did it he asked Janine if she wanted to be spread-eagled on the bed, so she could pull on the ropes with her arms and legs during orgasm! She thought that was a great idea, so a minute or so after she was freed Janine was lying on the bed tied with ropes pulling her arms and legs off to each corner. The bed didn't have big bedposts so Ramapo tied the ropes to the legs of the bed. This kept Janine's body flatter than he liked, so he put a pillow under her pelvis, to push her tender parts up for easier reach, and another pillow under her head so she could watch herself being penetrated.

The other men took their turns, mounting, pounding, and coming in and on top of Janine, according to their own desires and pleasure. Janine no longer tried to match or join them, happy to let them do the work and to come whenever her body felt like it. Janine was very happy to be multiorgasmic that night!

The last man to take her was Ramapo himself, and he gave her the final orgasm of the evening, with his lean, muscular body and a long, refined-looking penis, while whispering to her how beautiful and vulnerable she looked bound up and reminding her to pull on the ropes to enhance her climax, which she did. Ramapo came in her with obvious relish just after Janine's last orgasm. He was slow to pull out and get off her, since neither of them was in a hurry, and whispered in her ear how she was a good sport on stage and an excellent fuck and if she ever got to Westchester County to look him up. He'd get the basketball team back together and they'd dribble on her and shoot her hoops.

All the players had been serviced now and the ones who had gone earlier were ready for a second round. Janine was reaching her limit and the team knew that. Some of them had already paired off with the pool girls, who were going to have their hands full because there weren't nearly as many of them as there were basketball players. Couples and threesomes and one foursome (One guy on each boob and a one on the pussy) were already making out on the loveseat or on the floor of the crowded room.

After she finished screwing Ramapo, Janine lay on the bed, pleasantly dreamy, tired but satisfied, and just sore enough, from the ropes at last and in her pelvis after the day's exertions, that she was not really in the mood to pull another train. Janine was about to tell them that she was finished and to untie her when the pool girls got up and gathered around her bed with their hands behind their backs. For a moment they just stood there, breasts jutting out, not saying anything.

"Surprise!" they yelled in unison as they brought out the filled condoms and emptied them on Janine! There was a lot of come in them and it all got deposited on Janine's face, chest, tits, and neck, although the girls took care not to get any in her eyes! They all had a good laugh as Janine was initiated into another Japanese erotic art form, bukkake, as she laughed along with them!

Now that Janine had pulled the train and the party was over in her room, at least for them, the basketball team and the pool girls left to continue the fun, leaving the room littered with paper cups and forgotten loincloths, each carrying the smell of an aroused crotch and together making Janine's room smell like a gym locker room. Janine stayed tied up but Ramapo showed Marjorie how to pull the slipknot and release her arms and legs whenever she wanted.

Only Marjorie stayed behind, blonde hair mussed, eyes bright with arousal, and tits hanging low as she bent over Janine. At first, Janine thought that Marjorie was going to wipe her off and then do something lesbian, but Marjorie surprised her! The cunning vixen crawled on top of Janine and rubbed their breasts and body together in the pool of slime while licking it off Janine's face until come was smeared come all over their front chests and faces. It soon started to dry in a crusty white film but Marjorie licked it off Janine's breasts and face and proceeded to suck on Janine's erect nipples and to kiss her on the mouth, breath smelling of semen, as she aroused herself off of Janine's body! Marjorie kept licking the semen off Janine's body for a long time, until Janine felt like a kitten being cleaned by the momma cat. Janine didn't object when Marjorie moved down to her cunt and ate her but after a few minutes she tensed. In the back of her mind she remembered what was on Marjorie's lips and tongue and fingers. She hoped that there wasn't enough semen left to do anything to her. Too late now!

"At last I have you to myself!" Marjorie murmured as she ravished Janine's helpless body for her own pleasure. Janine had expected to get it on with Marjorie eventually but not in this weird way and without being able to fondle Marjorie's boobs for herself. But in a funny way it was sexier that way, surrendering complete control to this aggressively sexual creature.

Marjorie spent more than an hour playing with Janine -- her lips, tongue, and fingers went everywhere! No wonder the sexually frustrated guests who Marjorie pity-fucked went home feeling happy! Marjorie was insatiable. Sleep overtook both of them early in the morning hours.

Some time during the night Marjorie had released her from her bondage and the two women slept in each other's arms, skin almost stuck together by the dried slime and spit.

Janine woke up once or twice during the night. Her life at Iznoma Hedonia was so simple, compared to normal life. All that was asked of her by anyone here was to receive pleasure and to be sexually available. She was going to tell the world about Iznoma Hedonia and in so doing invent a brand-new fashion in journalism! She was looking forward to tomorrow and her editor's reply!

eatoure
eatoure
318 Followers