Deirdre's Downfall Ch. 04

Story Info
Hubby's boss samples her wares.
7.8k words
4.08
123.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers

This is a series not for everyone. If you're looking for a quick tale that climaxes in...well, a climax, there are hundreds of other enjoyable stories. As a series, which moves more slowly, it's best to read earlier chapters, especially 1 & 2, to witness Deirdre's gradual departure from naiveté to...being not so innocent. It's kind of like real life. Adultery is just her first infraction, and she experiences more severe consequences as her self-knowledge progresses. There's still plenty of sex in each chapter. One just has to wait for it. To those of you who hang in there, feedback and votes are humbly appreciated.

The guilt that I'd felt about my affair with Jack Taylor waned a bit after our fantastic Saturday afternoon together, making love, while my husband, Frank, played golf with his boss, Bruce. It had been replaced by a pervasive hunger for Jack, which infected nearly my every thought. When not focused on my raging libido, I'd even spoken again with my infertile husband about having a baby, using artificial insemination. Though always stubborn and resistant, Frank was becoming more receptive to the idea. Like me when I'd first considered it, he was a good Catholic and reluctant to go against the hand that God had dealt us.

On Sunday while at the market I succumbed to my raging desires and called Jack at home on my cell phone. I was shopping for the dinner my husband and I were hosting that week for his boss and current girlfriend, and I asked Jack if I might be able to see him Wednesday...for an afternoon delight. He agreed to take that afternoon off so we could meet at his home. As usual, just hearing his sexy voice made me wet, as I nervously tried to speak in subdued tones while jockeying for position in the market's vegetable section. I blushed and tried to eschew prurient thoughts as he spoke to me, while I wantonly squeezed and stroked the cucumbers I needed for an antipasto salad. I also confessed that I was a bit sore from our previous vigorous love making, to which he sympathized, saying he might have a remedy.

In the market's parking lot, I started to weep in the car. I just had to see him! Now! Even if only for a moment, I needed to feel his strong body...just to hold. Otherwise, I'd have to wait three days! I drove the few miles to his house, my nervousness increasing as I neared. Driving slowly down his street, I pulled over a few houses away to fix my tear-smeared makeup. As I reapplied some eyeliner, a small, very attractive Oriental woman came out of Jack's front door, waving behind herself to someone whom I could only assume was Jack. She was carrying a man's suit on a hanger and smiling to herself as she leapt into a dark Buick sedan.

I was crushed, suspecting the worst. After she drove past me, I once again started to weep. No! I began to blubber. Oh, Jack, I anguished, how could you? I've given you...everything of myself! I've been unfaithful to my husband! You've driven me absolutely crazy with desire! My whole life has turned upside down!

Afraid that I'd do something truly foolish if I saw him now, I staunched the pains gripping my stomach and drove slowly away. I was physically as well as emotionally wrung out when I got home, and was unable to make dinner, instead asking Frank to order in a pizza. After that and more than a half bottle of wine, I went to bed early, leaving him in front of the TV. Each night thereafter while Frank watched TV, I masturbated in the bed Jack and I had soiled a few days before, trying to ease my agony and tension.

I was totally distracted for the next two days, very unlike my usual methodical self. Guardedly, I called Jack each day, trying unsuccessfully to stem the gnawing pressure in my lower tummy, just to...just to hear his mellifluous voice. I went to lunch on both days with my work mate and mother-confessor, Mandy, hoping to gain solace from her advice – itself of questionable value given her salacious turn of mind – but those too brief breaks from work and my domestic routines only heightened my painful frustration. Mandy suggested that I look for signs of Jack's possible dalliances, such as different – womanly – odors, and scratches on his body. Images of Jack with other women made me retch each time I pictured them. I couldn't believe that the most sensitive man I'd known in my life could be...could be unfaithful to me! I was hopelessly hooked on him, and it seemed there was no immediate solution to my problem. Given my overpowering attachment, I'd have to stay the course and let the circumstances of our affair play themselves out.

Each Wednesday I'm alone in the office. That's one reason why it's a good day to see Jack. There are no dentists, no assistants, no patients...no Mandy, to distract me from my tasks. I can dress casually, and usually can finish two days worth of paperwork and calls to patients in the quiet environment, often before the afternoon. On this Wednesday morning my mind wandered, though, envisioning the blissful – albeit now horribly mixed – feelings I'd be having after lunch as Jack lavished my body with his love. I was, oh, so ready for him, and had dressed the part. Knowing that he liked my legs, I wore a black, knee-length A-line skirt with no nylons and black, heeled sandals. I had on a purple, polyester/spandex, scoop neck top – showing a hint of upper breast bulge – with three quarter sleeves that laced up the outside of my arms, revealing strips of my olive Italian skin to my shoulders. Dark brown eye and brow makeup was my usual standard. Small gold studs pierced my ears and my frosted hair was down. Underneath I wore an especially sexy set of black bra and panties. For the first time in three days I looked good. Not great, but really good. I imagined – no, hoped, naughtily – that I wouldn't be spending much time in my clothes anyway.

Before I left the office at one o'clock I inserted my diaphragm that I'd bought when I'd met Jack. I could forget using it next week since by that time the birth control pills I was taking would have taken full effect. My excitement doubled. I'd not eaten lunch. My butterfly stomach wouldn't have let me, though I hoped that Jack had. As I neared his house my heart pounded in my chest, and as I parked across the street I realized I was already wet. I took a couple of deep breaths and got out, saying hello to the attractive blonde woman working in her yard across the street, one of Jack's new neighbors. She smiled pleasantly and I felt her watch me as I walked rapidly up Jack's front steps. I rang the doorbell and waited. Nothing. I rang again, convinced that he was home because his car was in the driveway. Ringing again, there was no answer. I might have collapsed in a screaming panic had he not driven up at that moment, in a pickup truck. Jumping out, he smiled and waved – first to his neighbor – and trotted up to the porch, puffing, ''Sorry, Dee Dee. Hope I didn't keep you waiting. Drove the company truck today." Having him this close to me, I forgot immediately about the pain I'd lived with for the past three days. He unlocked the door and we entered, with me almost hyperventilating. He tossed his keys and briefcase onto the table in the foyer.

As he closed the door I yelped and threw myself at him, kissing him all over his face and feeling his hard body as I whimpered, "Oh, God, Jack, I've missed you so muuuch!"

"Ciao, Bella!" he whispered, as his mouth smothered mine.

We hadn't been together since the previous Saturday and my body burned for him. I tore at his shirt, popping it open as he ran his hands over me, and covered his throat and chest with kisses. He groaned and I felt his knees tremble as I licked just below the hollow of his throat. He pulled back to look at me and gasped, "Jeezus, Dee Dee, I've gotta' have you now!" and lifted my skirt to yank my panties down past my knees. I stepped out of them and threw my legs around him, locking my ankles around his buttocks, my pussy dripping with excitement. "Wait, baby!" he rasped, and – in a flash – he unbuttoned his pants and dropped them as I stood for a second to allow him room. His cock bounced fully erect in front of us and, grabbing him around the neck, I once again leapt at him to lock my heels around his taut butt.

My aim was pretty good. Still standing, we both cried out passionately as his stiff cock plunged into me to my cervix. I bit my lower lip and moaned as we pounded at one another, my clit grinding against the top of his member. We thrashed toward a quick orgasm, with Jack holding me sideways in front of the mirror in the foyer. For just a few seconds I saw his thick manhood plundering my pussy below my furry bush, then I turned my head up to him to suck on his tongue, wetly thanking him for the joy he was bringing to my clenching cunt. I came very quickly, a paralyzing climax that shook me to my marrow, and – moaning – bit my thumb as I reached my peak. He was right behind me, spewing my insides with his hot, thick juice, shouting "Dee Dee!...Dee Dee!...Dee Dee!" as he turned to his right and pushed me against the front door, banging me against it until we'd finished our orgasmic throes. We remained interlocked, breathing heavily, as our mingled juices soaked our loins.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door behind me. Frightened, I dropped to my feet and skittered around into the living room – Jack's cum dripping down one thigh – as he zipped up. He opened the door after a moment, and from around the corner I heard a female voice: "Well, hi, good lookin'! Figured you were home! Saw both your cars. Got a package from Frederick's of Hollywood! Hmm, want me to model 'em for you? Oh, don't blush! You know how I like to tease! Sign here at number 24!"

"Uhh, hi Trish!" Jack said. "Mmm, I've got company," he said, more quietly.

"Oh, wow! Sorry!" she apologized. "Me an' my big mouth!"

"S'okay. Thanks, Trish. See you next time!" Jack said, as he closed the door.

Jealous pangs shot through me, awakening the fears of the past three days. I looked through the front window and watched the UPS driver walk to her truck. She wore the typical brown, short-sleeved shirt and shorts of the company uniform, but the cuffs of each were turned up to reveal a lot of gorgeous, well-tanned flesh. The shorts were so brief that one could almost see the bare bottoms of her buttocks. She was tall, about 5'9", willowy, and had a cute, button nose, shiny tan face that exuded health, and wavy, brunette, auburn-tinged hair to her shoulders. Her green eyes flashed sexily as she looked back at the house before jumping into the truck. I was immediately envious of her height, coltish look, and carefree manner, but didn't say a word. My addled mind convinced me that Jack was being tempted – maybe even fucked! – by even the most casual of acquaintances.

"Uuh, here's a little something for you. I ordered 'em online on Sunday," Jack said, shyly handing me the package. Suddenly relieved, and hardly containing my excitement, I ripped it open and pulled out – let's see – four...thongs of different colors!...two pair of lacy, boy-cut panties, one of them crotchless, and... two pair of thigh-high nylons! My suspicions momentarily dissolved as I fingered his dainty gifts.

I was flabbergasted, gasped and said..."Oh, Jack, you sweetheart! I wanted to get something like this, but wondered what you'd think! Ooh, I'm so pleased!" I hugged him closely and, for an instant, didn't know whether to confront him with my suspicions or fuck him to death!

He explained: "I'm giving a presentation next week at an architectural show and thought you might like to come along. You'll see a lot of upscale fixtures and hardware – some you might like for your remodel – and...I'd love knowing you're wearing some of these underneath."

"Our first time out together! I'd love to go! When? I'll take time off!" I gushed girlishly, all at once. How could this man be unfaithful to me? I asked myself, hopefully.

"Easy...easy, sweetie. In a few days. I'll let you know the specifics." Jack said. "But first, I'm kinda' concerned about your soreness...after last time. Tell me what's wrong."

"Oh, you know," I said, embarrassed, "I've got so much pubic hair that it chafes when we get...uhh...a little wild."

"Wellll...let's just shave you a little," he said softly, with his devilish eyes belying his innocent-sounding statement.

"Really? Wha'...what'll Frank say?" I gasped. "I guess I could tell him it makes me feel sexier...like I did when I trimmed before...".

"Sure. C'mon," Jack said, breezily satisfied with my solution and pulling me by the hand toward the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet and he said, "Better take off your skirt...matter of fact, why not undress completely? No need to get shaving cream on your clothes!"

"You're not worried about my clothes!" I scoffed, playfully, pulling off my top and unclasping my bra to doff it. I'd wanted to do this anyway. Jack took a moment to hug me, gently molding my breasts in his large hands, which caused my nipples to harden and a dollop of our juices to flow from between my labia. He spread a towel on the toilet lid and I sat on it, spreading my legs slightly as he drew a basin of hot water. "Well, I'm naked! At least take off your shirt!" I demanded playfully.

"Mmmm, okay," he said stripping off his dress shirt, pants and shoes. I froze. There were unmistakable scratch marks on his pectorals and shoulders.

My heart sank, and I tried to close my legs. "Jack?" I asked suspiciously, almost in a whine, "Where did those scratches come from?"

"Umm, I tore myself up pulling old roses out of the backyard," he said, unconcerned and looking down at his chest. His quick answer didn't satisfy me. "Now, let's clean you up a bit," he soothed, softly wiping my pussy clean of the cum he'd deposited there minutes before. Brandishing a pair of moustache scissors, he said, "Let's start by trimming the outer edges." He carefully snipped the areas between my thighs and mons and around my opening, as I watched his eyes closely. "Okay, ma'am, you're gonna' hafta' put your legs on my shoulders. I don't want to nick you, and you're trembling a little." I realized that I'd been holding my breath, nervously, and exhaled, suddenly glad he'd made the suggestion. I placed my calves on either side of his head and watched his handsome face, knit in concentration, as he trimmed slowly. "God, you're heavenly," he said suddenly, and swooped in to flick his tongue at my slit and trail it up over my clit. I jumped at the contact and groaned, simultaneously wanting to ask him about the Oriental woman yet also craving his mouth on my most private part.

But he pulled back, breaking the intimate moment, saying, "Here, take a look!" and handed me a small mirror to look at myself. My pubic hair was much shorter, and only a small patch above my slit remained, as well as a little bit that bordered the flesh around my labia, which required shaving. I grinned, nodded enthusiastically, and forced a soft giggle.

He grabbed a mug with hard shaving soap in it, and stirred it with warm water and a shaving brush. He spread it thickly all over my groin, lathering completely all of the tissue with hair on it. He stroked my slit evenly, not hurrying, brushing up and down, and looked up at me. I was holding my breath again and, when his eyes met mine, I threw my head back...gasping...and giggled again, "Jack! God! Any more of that and I'll cum right in your face!"

"Hmmph, promises, promises," he muttered sardonically, then continued his work. The thick bristles on the brush lavished their strokes on my lips and clit and...finally...I didn't care. I relaxed my tense muscles and felt the beginning buzz of an orgasm knot my stomach and fade, then another – sharper – jolt rushed through me as the backs of my knees struggled to pull Jack into my body by his shoulders. He looked into my eyes – humming softly – and continued slowly brushing my clit, up and down...up and down. Two or three more flashes coursed through me and my hands went to my breasts, clawing at them and twisting my nipples in empathic grappling as I had a brief, shallow climax. When it was over, I touched Jack's cheek softly and, not knowing what to say, just shook my head slowly a couple of times as I caught my breath.

"Mmmm. Better now? All relaxed?" he asked softly, then put down the brush to take up the razor, which he applied with great dexterity. "You'll have to do this regularly, honey, to keep yourself smooth. If you want, I'll do it for you every now and then," he said, smiling.

I wanted so much to say that he could do it for me forever, but didn't. I was so fearful of being hurt by discovering he was seeing other women, which had deepened my now-pervasive feelings of insecurity, that I remained mute. After a few minutes I was very smooth around my opening, and only a V-shaped patch stood above my pink slit. There would be no chafing now, I thought, suddenly wanting to feel Jack in my new hairless crotch...in the most obscene manner possible. Before finishing, he put a beard-trimmer on some hair clippers and cut the height of the remaining patch to about a quarter-of-an-inch. Then he applied some soothing lotion to me, cooling my tingling lips. In the hand mirror, I looked like one of those women on an Internet adult site, and felt extremely and deservedly wicked. In the space of a few short weeks, I'd come to look and act unabashedly wanton. I also felt terribly close to emotional destruction. Deirdre, I thought inwardly, you've let yourself become more vulnerable to the whims of others than ever you've allowed yourself.

"That'd be nice," I said, absently, referring to his offer to shave me regularly. "Uungh, can I have some wine?" I asked, "and a robe? I'll put on one of my new thongs if you bring me all those things!" I offered, striking what I thought was a clever bargain as I rose from my seat on the toilet. While Jack was attending to my requests, I walked to his bedroom and opened the closet to examine his many suits. He entered the room with my new lingerie and two large goblets of wine. I drank the wine in five gulps, thanked him as it hit my empty stomach, and asked for more as he offered me a terrycloth robe, which I started to put on but changed my mind. He also handed me the other glass.

"Nervous?" he asked, as I selected a Hunter green thong to try on.

"Mmm, a little preoccupied," I confessed. "Tonight we're having Frank's boss and his girlfriend to dinner. Guess I'm a little keyed up about it," I said, lying. Now I was lying to Jack! I cringed, guiltily. Nevertheless, I forged ahead, and put on the sexy thong. It's green color was yummy against my olive complexion, and the front triangle showed the cleanly shaven outer reaches of my mound while obscuring the vee of my very reduced pubic locks. The strings holding it snaked down my crack as I turned to look at my butt in the dresser mirror. I giggled, as the wine had gone to work on my growling stomach, and I looked up at Jack, whispering, "I love the thongs, Jack. Thanks so much. Mmm, I'm gonna' have some more wine," I said, taking a sip, then a gulp, to half-finish it.

"Hey! Don't get drunk. Can't have the boss seeing the hostess tipsy!" Jack warned.

"I won'," I slurred slightly. "I jus' wanna' get a little loose for us...for when we make love again. We are gonna' fuck again, aren't we?" I asked, aggressively.

Jack snickered slightly, as if amused to see me unable to hold my alcohol, which I truly can't. "Yeah," he said softly.

Then, as tipsy people do, I blurted out the only thought in my head at that moment: "How're your suits coming, Jack?" flashing on his Oriental babe. "Gettin' 'em altered?" I lazily fingered the sleeve of one them hanging in the closet.

"Oh, yeah!" he said. "I even get delivery service. My new tailor, a Chinese woman, is unbelievable!"

jay.palin
jay.palin
472 Followers