Deja View

Story Info
A special talent opens a new world.
1.5k words
3.83
17.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes there is just no explanation for things that happen, abilities people have, and so on. That’s my situation. I can’t explain it, don’t understand it, but love it nonetheless. You might be asking “What’s this guy talking about?”.

Well, ever since I was young I have had an ability that has launched me into the world of a fanatic voyeur. It started very innocently. One day when I was 10 I was sitting on the couch in our living room, all alone and just wondering what my mom and dad were going to get me for my upcoming birthday.

Suddenly both of them were standing near the window talking about the mountain bike that dad had just bought for me. He was hiding it at a neighbor’s house until the big day.

Now, the strange thing about this was that they were both at work, twenty miles away! I didn’t understand it, and they just kind of faded away. I was confused so I didn’t say anything to anyone. And when the big day arrived, so did my bike, from the neighbor’s garage, of course. To make a long story short (so I can get on with the real story here) I soon learned that I had an ability to focus on a place and “watch” the history of it by thinking of events that I would like to know. For example, I later discovered that just the day before my first encounter, mom and dad had stood in that very room having the discussion I listened to. I just picked up on a “replay” so to speak. As I refined this ability, life got interesting.

Another quick example of how useful this was: I found that I could stand behind my teachers’ desks in school when no one else was around and read over their shoulders, get the test questions they were putting in their lesson plans, etc. all before the test time! This really boosted my grades, as well as my approval rating at home. Life was great! And you know what? It got even better!

But, I digress. My teen years were a busy time, but soon I found myself graduating at the top of my class. That’s when I stopped and looked over my life. I had so thrown myself into using my talent for advancement that I had forgotten about the rest of life. Here I was, eighteen years old, heading out to a bright future, alone. No girlfriend. Not really even any friends. That’s when my late-blooming hormones started to kick in and I found a real use for my talent. I was again sitting alone, in a little cove down by the lake. I liked to go there when I needed to relax and get away from it all. But today I was still worrying about my “no girl” problem. I had never been interrupted here before, but today an older neighbor, Tammy and her boyfriend just walked right into my hideaway! I was so preoccupied with my problems that it took a moment to realize that this was just another side of my ability.

Without even paying any attention to me, Tammy pulled off her T-shirt and Jim started to rub suntan lotion on her! I was so flustered that I froze. He didn’t spend much time working on the smooth skin of her back before his hands reached around and cupped her small, firm breasts. The lotion soon became secondary as they started to make out big time. Suddenly I connected the dots and realized that they weren’t really here now, but I was again watching a replay of an earlier time. WOW!!!!

Now, Tammy was one of the hottest girls my sister had hung around with during high school, but being the nerd that I was, I never paid any attention. She graduated a year before I did, and was gone all year at college. What I was now watching was her first day back from school, once again reunited with Jim, her local boyfriend. And like I said, she was hot! Just a little taller than I am (about 5’5”) and not an extra ounce of unnecessary fat anywhere. She had a perfect face (my favorite part of a woman’s face is if she has a perfectly straight bridge to her nose. I don’t know why but that just drives me nuts). In the small of her back, on her left hip was a tattoo of a perfect yellow rose. And when she turned around to kiss Jim, I had to gasp at the awesome (but small) pink nipples sitting atop the firmest breasts you could imagine. Just below that, her low cut shorts barely covered the flattest stomach I had ever seen (Hell, it was the first I had ever seen. Why did I let myself miss out on girls all those years?). A wisp of light brown pubic hair rode above the hem of her shorts, just waiting to be exposed more fully. Tammy’s hands were wandering all over Jim, and before I knew it, she was pulling his cock out of his trunks. She stroked him up and down really fast for a few seconds until he started to pull her shorts down. I was about to see my very first pussy! I was all worked up too, which caused a sudden complication.

Tammy stopped Jim and told him to go out to the car and he’d find a condom in her bag. He left the cove in a hurry, tucking his stupid looking penis back where it came from (Was I becoming jealous?).

What’s to do? I tried something I had never done before. Always I had been satisfied to just watch what I wanted to know, but now, I just HAD to touch. I stepped over to where Tammy was lying on the grass, reached out and placed a trembling hand over her beautiful breast. She just faded away. The scene was over, Jim never came back, I ruined it!

Try as I might I just couldn’t get it back. I was so bummed out that I was almost in tears. I stumbled my gloomy way back home and locked myself in my room for the rest of the afternoon. Dinner with my parents and my sister was a real downer. I was so depressed that I decided to get my shower and go to bed right after dinner.

As I got everything ready, I was so fixated on my problems and thoughts of Tammy’s perfect body.... I was heading for a real depression. Just as I got my clothes off, I decided to at least jerk off while I replayed this afternoon’s scene in my mind. Suddenly the door opened and in walked Tammy. But she was different. Her hair was longer, and she seemed different. Now I understand! This was a replay of the night two months before when she had stayed over with my sister! She was coming to take her shower, and I was going to be there!

This time, I hid in the corner, making sure not to even brush against her in the small bathroom. As she stripped in front of me, I saw the most awesome ass a guy has ever seen. Tiny, tight, everything that just screamed out HOT! But she didn’t have the tattoo. That was what keyed me into realizing that I was again in the land of living history. She had only gotten the tattoo a week before she came home for the summer, not by that weekend. WOW, this was a powerful ability! She didn’t take a shower, but ran the tub full of nice hot water. When she stepped in, her thighs parted and I almost fainted at the pink lips just begging to be touched. But I wasn’t that stupid. I knew I had to just watch. She covered every inch of that gorgeous flesh with her small, beautiful hands. Lifting her breasts, fingering her pussy.... I was about to go insane.

Without realizing it, I had my own hand busy, just about to pull my own dick free from my body. I was jerking it so hard that I had to slow down or hurt myself. I doubt that I got in ten strokes before I shot my load all over, some of it splashing on her clothes lying on the floor. And just as suddenly, with that little contact, everything was gone again, except for me standing there holding a quivering but happy penis.

I was ecstatic. Now I had the key. All I had to do was concentrate on Tammy in a certain place, and if she had ever been there I could see it! I’ll tell you, the next several days were a fog as I became a “Tammy-holic”.

But that’s another story. And I’ll gladly tell it, along with some other of my adventures. But right now, I think I can hear Tammy coming in from the pool to change. (Or so it seems)....