Deja Vu All Over Again

Story Info
Inspired by an event on my way to work.
6.6k words
3.45
21.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Story was inspired by a true event on my way to work one day.

### PART 1 ###

My company had just relocated to brand new offices downtown in that fancy mega-complex that took up four city blocks. I had just parked my car on level B5 and rode the elevator up to the mezzanine level. So here I was Monday morning, with a map of the complex in hand. A lot of companies' hours are 8 to 5, but I was fortunate to work for a company that worked 9 to 5 and included our lunch hour for "free." At close to 9, the mezzanine was relatively sparse with a few people shopping in the stores that lined the mall-like indoor avenues. My footsteps echoed through the near-empty cavernous corridor. Anyway, I was looking for the subterranean entrance to the building called "Core 12." As luck would have it, it was way on the other end of the complex. I'd have to figure out which street portal to drive into to park in a closer section tomorrow.

With map in hand, I was walking briskly while staring intently at the paper and glancing up occasionally at the signs hanging from the ceiling pointing the way to the various buildings, restaurants, services, and parking elevators. It was then that I felt a warm body walking right next to me, her perfume a pleasant distraction. I had been dating Kathy for a few months now, and we were slightly beyond the "just dating" phase. We met at work, she worked for a different group a couple of cubicles away in the next aisle. In the new location, she's going to be on a different floor than me. Bummer.

I put my arm around her without thinking about it, and she did the same a moment later, and we continued walking while I continued staring at the map and hurrying us along. I hadn't had a girlfriend in over a year, and it felt good to walk together, our bodies swaying together as we walked arm-in-arm to our destination. It took nearly ten minutes for us to traverse the main avenue, and turn down a side avenue to reach the glass doors that led past a guard desk to a small interior elevator lobby.

"Tim!" I heard from some distance behind me. It was Kathy's voice.

I looked at the girl in whose arms I had been in for the past ten minutes. "Who are you?"

Before she could answer, Kathy screamed, "You cheating bastard!"

"Wait Kathy!" I said. "It's a misunderstanding. She started just walking next to me and I assumed she was you, without paying attention to her." Looking at the girl, I said, "Right? I guess I looked like your boyfriend from the back, and you didn't pay much attention either?"

"Uhm..." she stammered. She did look a little like Kathy; the same color and style of hair, the same height and build.

Kathy walked up to us. "You expect me to believe that?"

"Yeah! I expect you to believe that! I wouldn't cheat on you. It was an innocent misunderstanding." To the other girl, I said, "Tell her..."

Kathy continued, "My last boyfriend cheated on me, and I trusted him, even after I caught him and he explained it away. I'm not making that mistake again, buster! It's over! Kaput!" She stormed onward and jumped into an elevator.

I yelled at the closing elevator door, "If that's how much you trust people, I'm glad I found out now before we went any further!"

I wanted to cry. I'm kind of shy and I don't connect with women so easily. Will it be another year before I find another girlfriend? I exited the glass doors and walked a distance and sat on a bench opposite the credit union to collect my thoughts. I was in no mood to go to work now. Fortunately, this was also one of those companies that let you accumulate vacation days, and I had saved up, like, a gazillion vacation days over the years. I dialed my boss on my cell phone and said I needed to take a personal day for something that came up at home.

He's a nice boss, and said, "No problem, enjoy your day off."

That other girl had come over and sat next to me while I was on the phone. "I'm sorry," she said when I hung up.

"That's okay," I said. "It's not your fault. You better get away from me before your boyfriend or husband sees us and thinks you're cheating on him..."

"I don't have a boyfriend or husband."

"No?" Something didn't quite make sense about that, but I wasn't sure what.

She said, "I thought you were cute--all lost and flustered and looking at your map and mumbling to yourself." She giggled. "I don't know why I started walking next to you so close like that, but I just did."

"And you let me put my arm around you?"

"I almost ran away when you did that; like, what a creep! But I realized you must have thought I was someone else. I broke up with my last boyfriend over a year ago and it felt so good. I don't meet guys easy. I'm sorry about your girlfriend."

"Yeah, I understand. But I guess I'm glad I found out what she was like now. So maybe you did me a favor." I smiled back at her and continued, "So I guess it'll be a while before I meet a new girl now."

"Uhm!" she said somewhat oddly.

"What?" I said.

She smiled, slid closer, and put her arm around me again. "You just _DID_ meet a new girl. My name's Lia. And I trust guys, especially nice, shy guys..."

"I see. Well, I guess we both work for the same company. I'm Tim. Maybe we can meet for lunch or something later this week?"

She reached into her purse and called in to take a personal day too.

"So, what do you want to do on your day off?" she asked.

"I don't know, whatever you want to do," I said.

She reached for that brochure in my hand with the infamous map on it, and we looked at it together. The complex had a small performing arts arena in the center with called _The Dish_ that scheduled local plays, high school concerts, college graduations, and other acts throughout the day, and a local museum on one corner, and there was a hi-rise office tower at another corner with an observation deck and restaurant on top, and the whole place was, like, a huge shopping mall with no shortage of restaurants and stores. Then there was the _Coke Arena_ a few blocks closer to the river that had big-name acts scheduled for most evenings. There was no shortage of things to do.

"Okay, then, c'mon!" she said.

We walked off, arm in arm. It was like déjà vu all over again.

### PART 2 ###

It was slightly after 3 PM. We had done the museum, had lunch at the restaurant at the top of the observation tower, seen a local magic act in _The Dish,_ and we had just bought tickets to see some alternative band in the _Coke Arena_ for next Friday night; I'm not into music so much and forgot who; maybe it was Evanescence, or Children of Bodom, or some such. She had mentioned earlier that she was into Goth and something called "dee-ess," but when I asked what that was, she instantly changed the subject.

Anyway, we huddled off by the side mezzanine away from the jostling crowd. She put her arms around me and whispered, "I'm sorry again about your girlfriend. You liked our day so far?"

"It was wonderful!" I said. "The best day off I ever had! And forget Kathy, she's history!"

In an instant, she had leaned into me, and we were kissing. I didn't get a kiss out of Kathy until about four weeks. Not only were we kissing, but we were drinking from each other, right there in public. It was so erotic! So wonderful!

After nearly a half-hour of sucking face, I guess it was getting time to part ways; being Monday we both had work tomorrow. She stopped into the ladies room, but came right back out saying that it was so crowded and had a huge waiting line.

She grabbed my hand and led me through a door marked "Employees Only" (fortunately, we _were_ employees and had our employee-ID badges with us to prove it) and down a set of stairs to one of those one-only private lavatories. Again, she stepped inside while I waited in the gray basement corridor lined with pipes and maintenance equipment. She opened the door slightly and waved me in.

"What?" I said, walking up to her.

Pointing to the toilet, she said, "The seat's filthy! I need a favor from you!"

"What can I do about it?" I said with a bit of confusion in my voice.

She pointed to a bench set slightly off one wall. "You can be my toilet. Lie on that bench for me."

I was really confused by what she meant by that, but I lay on the bench, anyway. Before I could react, she reached under her skirt, pulled her panties down, swung a leg over my head, and sat on my face. Holy shit!

She lifted up slightly and said, "Open your mouth for me, Tim!"

I couldn't believe a girl I basically just met wanted me to eat her in a public restroom while she sat on my face. Then shit again! I felt a stream of hot salty liquid shoot out of her twat into my mouth. What the fuck? She was peeing in my mouth! Holy shit! Stop! Fuck!

I started flailing my arms to get her to stop, but she just grabbed my wrists and continued peeing.

I heard her say, "C'mon honey; swallow, or you're going to have a problem."

Fuck! She was quickly filling my mouth. My head was pinned under the full weight of her body; I was immobile and helpless. I began to swallow.

After chugging down her bladder-full of piss, she stood off me and said, "Thank you, sweetheart! You must understand that's one of the courtesies I expect from my boyfriends."

Before I could answer, I rushed over to that filthy toilet and puked my whole lunch up.

I backed up and flopped down on that bench. Lia sat next to me and took my hand in hers. I almost yanked it away, punched the crazy bitch with my fist, and left, but something prevented me; maybe because I was still feeling queasy and could hardly move. "I'm sorry, Tim. I usually break my boyfriends into my fetish more gently. But I just couldn't use that filthy toilet, and I had to pee _so_ bad! And puking after I only peed, I guess you're lucky I didn't have to take a shit."

I finally looked at her and said, "A shit? Look, Lia. I like you. But that's disgusting! If that's what you expect me to do for you, then this isn't going to work between us."

"Don't say that, Tim! Please! Give me a chance! Okay? We both just paid fifty bucks each for those tickets for Friday night. You don't want to just throw them away, do you?"

"I guess not," I said. "Okay, we're still on for Friday night."

"Thanks Tim! And at the risk of sounding like I'm all that," she kissed me on the cheek, "I know a lot of guys would kill to hook up with a girl like me. So, please, give me a chance!"

What could I say to that? I had to pee too, so she held my hand while I stood and pissed into that toilet. Then we walked, hand in hand, out to the public mezzanine once again.

We were waiting for an elevator to go down to the parking levels when I heard a familiar voice. "Tim! Tim!" It was Kathy running up to us.

Lia and I glanced at each other, then at Kathy.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Tim, can we talk?" she said. Then to Lia she added, "Alone!"

Although I didn't think Lia and I had much of a future after next Friday's date was over, I said, "Anything you can say to me, you can say to Lia."

Kathy said, "Okay. I got thinking after I got to work this morning. I know what kind of guy you are. I know you told me the truth. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. Forgive me?"

"Yeah," I said. "I told you the truth this morning. But, thanks to you, I just met a wonderful new girl today!" Lia squeezed my hand.

Kathy continued, "I want you back, Tim! You've only known her for one day; we'd been going together for almost six months. We've been fucking sleeping together most weekends! C'mon, Tim, don't break up with me over a silly spat over a misunderstanding."

Truth be told, I didn't want either one of them. "No Kathy. You showed me your true colors this morning. I don't want you back!"

"Please, Tim!" Kathy looked to be close to tears.

Lia spoke up. "I have an idea!"

"What?" I said.

To Kathy, Lia said, "You can be our collared slave..."

What the fuck?

Lia continued, "...and be the sex toy to both of us. You'll get to _be with_ Tim when he or I feel like using you."

Kathy just gave Lia a blank stare.

Lia continued again, "If you want to _be with_ Tim ever again, that's how it has to be!"

Kathy looked like she was thinking for a few moments. I almost fainted when she said, "Yes."

"You will?" I asked.

Kathy said, "Actually, I'd been looking for someone dominant. I'd been a sub in a D/s relationship before, but he set me free. I'd been settling for vanilla relationships ever since. I already know Tim. He's a decent man. So I'm willing to give it a try."

"And you don't mind being with a woman, either?" Lia asked.

"I've never been with a woman before," Kathy said, "but I've got nothing against seeing what it's like."

"Then it's settled," Lia said. "How soon can you move in with us?"

Us?

"Are you two living together already?" Kathy asked.

"We hadn't talked about it yet," Lia said to me as much as to Kathy, "but it solves a couple of, _ahem,_ issues Tim and I have in getting our relationship off the ground."

It dawned on me, just then, what Lia meant by that. Would Kathy agree to do _that_ with Lia?

### PART 3 ###

The rest of the week was a whirlwind of planning and moving. It seems that we bought as much fetish gear from _Home Depot_ as from that adult store on the seedy side of town. I'd never moved in with a girl within a week of meeting her, but it was the only way to meet both Lia's needs and Kathy's needs. Kathy wouldn't move in with Lia without me being part of the household, but Lia needed Kathy as her sub so that I didn't need to serve toilet duty.

So, after the concert, Lia and I picked up Kathy at her place, and we all begin life as a threesome: Lia and I being the dominant couple, and Kathy as our slave.

I had asked Lia during that week, "You don't mind sharing me with Kathy?"

She answered, "You told me you don't like Kathy very much, right?"

"Yeah! That's right. After what she did, I don't think she's a very nice person, and I really don't like her very much any more."

"That's perfect!" Lia said with a big smile. "As long as I'm the one you love and that Kathy is nothing more than a slab of meat to be used by us, I have no problem in you using her, fucking her, or whatever."

"Okay," I said with a grin of my own. This situation might actually turn out to be a guy's dream come true. And as long as I don't have to drink Lia's piss again, I could see myself falling in love with her.

Lia and I had seen each other every night that week, and we had already slept together almost every night at her place. Now it was "official;" Lia and I were living together. After the concert, Lia and I held a small enslavement ceremony for Kathy. Taking a 6-foot length of steel chain that we bought from _Home Depot,_ Lia and I draped one end of that chain around Kathy's neck and, using a Lock-Jaw pliers, crimped an S-hook to it by the end to itself snugly, but not too tight, around Kathy's neck; that's right: no padlock, no bolt, but crimped an S-hook to it with a heavy Lock-Jaw pliers. The only way it's coming off is with a blowtorch--and that would most likely be detrimental to Kathy's state of being alive.

The other end of the chain, we padlocked to an eyebolt embedded into the middle of the floor in the spare bedroom--now Kathy's cell. We put a small plastic pail in the room for Kathy to use as her toilet. Kathy had truly become our slave; she no longer had a job, all her possessions now belonged to Lia and I. There was the issue of supporting her, feeding her, and such. But Lia told me that a slave never wears clothing at home, so clothing expenses would be negligible. And Lia said that the cost of feeding her would also be negligible. I didn't quite see how we could avoid feeding her, but I was willing to go along with Lia and see how this played out.

Frankly, I was shocked that a woman--indeed, anyone--would willingly let that be done to them by someone else.

We left Kathy like that all night while Lia and I fucked each other's brains out all night long.

I woke next morning as Lia crawled out of my arms and left the room. She returned a minute later. "Where'd you go, sweetheart?" I asked.

"I had to take a piss."

"Oh? I didn't hear the toilet flush."

She gave me the most evil grin and said, "C'mon! Fuck me again!"

I did.

We pulled our asses out of bed later that morning. Lia and I led Kathy downstairs by her chain. Kathy's breath really and truly smelled just like shit. Gross!

In just our bathrobes, Lia and I snuggled on the sofa together and watched the news while our slave made breakfast for us. Slaves, of course, never wear clothing while at home; that was one of Lia's rules. I liked that rule, too.

"So, what do you want to name our slave?" Lia asked.

"Her name's Kathy," I said.

"That's so boring!" Lia scoffed. "She needs a slave name, like 'Fucktoy' or 'Cuntlips' or 'Pussymouth'."

Part of me was troubled by defiling another human being in such a way, but another part of me was turned on by it. Without thinking, I said, "How about 'Cuntmouth,' since we'll be using her mouth like it was a cunt?"

"Okay with me," Lia shrugged. "Cuntmouth, she is."

Cuntmouth brought our breakfasts to us on a bed-tray: a pile of fresh pancakes smothered in maple syrup, toast, orange juice, and coffee. None of it was for Cuntmouth.

After she set our breakfast in front of us, Lia informed her of her new name, which she accepted with a nod to us and a "Yes, Mistress; yes Master."

"Cuntmouth, get down on your hands and knees in front of us," Lia told her. Lia and I set our feet on her naked back and used her body as a footstool the rest of the morning while we watched TV and slowly ate our breakfast.

I whispered to Lia, "Shouldn't we feed Cuntmouth?"

"We will," Lia said, "She'll get these pancakes when we're done with them."

Being my occasional dense self, I said, "But we ate all the pancakes. There's none left."

"Sure there's plenty left. After we're finished digesting them, it's Cuntmouth's turn."

"I see," I said, finally catching on. "But won't she eventually starve to death if we don't feed her for real?"

"No," Lia answered. "Human waste contains about 25% undigested nutrients. She might lose a little weight, not that she's overweight or anything, but she'll get all the nourishment she needs from the two of us."

I wasn't sure I could do such a disgusting thing to Kathy, er, Cuntmouth. But if Cuntmouth heard our conversation, which she had to have, she didn't react at all.

Our first real day at home as a family continued like that. We watched TV all day while Cuntmouth dutifully filled the role of footstool.

Around mid-evening, Lia was getting horny again; bless her heart! She was toying with my hair with one hand, while her other hand was inching down my chest toward my crotch. When her fingers finally made contact with my eager cock, we slammed our mouths together. Lia motioned for me to stand and then sit on Cuntmouth's back, straddling her between my legs. Lia then sat on my lap facing me. After a little bit of squirming, I was inside her.

With our lips glued together, Lia rode my cock up and down, up and down, bringing me to orgasm while her nimble pussy muscles massaged my cock.

I was almost on the verge of coming when our seat fell out from under us and sent us tumbling onto the floor, my orgasm squirting cum into the air and onto the carpet.

"You fucking bitch!" Lia screamed at Cuntmouth.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Cuntmouth whimpered. "You were both so heavy on my back, and my arms just gave out. Please! I'm sorry!"

"You're going to be sorry, your worthless fucking slab of meat!" Lia was livid.

Lia and I led Cuntmouth back upstairs to her cell. Then Lia set up a metal sawhorse with a wooden beam that we bought at _Home Depot._ We had carved the entire top edge of the wood beam to a sharp edge with a _Dremel_ tool, and had Cuntmouth lay face down along the beam. We then shackled her wrists and ankles to the legs of the sawhorse.

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers
12