Delany's Day

Story Info
A middle-aged woman playing games with the boys.
2.8k words
40.5k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delany, a gorgeous woman in her late thirties was having coffee with Stephanie, a married woman who was probably in her early forties. They didn't get together very often, but they were the best of friends so whenever they did get together they had all kinds of things to talk about and could sit for hours doing it.

Stephanie spent most of her time talking about the new house her husband just finished building, and all of the neat gadgets and amenities that the house had to offer, and then told Delany that she would be having a house warming party this weekend, and that she and her husband should come to the party.

Stephanie can be a little bit of a wild child, and her parties are often just get togethers where people just come to party and get laid. A sort of swinger party, anything could go kind of thing. She's always been a little crazy, some might even go so far as to think that Stephanie was nothing short of a complete nympho. But, her husband apparently didn't want to have her any other way, so he does everything to support her in her life's little adventures.

Delany was very anxious to go and attend the party. She knows what kind of craziness could happen there, and it seems that it's been quite a while since anything has really happened for Delany in the downstairs department. It's not that she's not attractive by any means, it's just that her husband is usually on the road, traveling for business.

Saturday comes, and Delany gets ready for the party. Her phone rings, and she ignores it and just continues to put on her makeup and get ready for the party. A few minutes later, she gets a text message on her cell phone from her husband.

"Why didn't you pick up?"

-"Because I'm getting ready to go to a party at Stephanie's. I don't have time to talk."

As one could imagine, this probably didn't sit well with the husband. She knew this would get him a little heated, and force him to draw questions about inevitable possibilities. Delany is quite mischievous, and she knows how to push buttons to get her man all worked up.

"Oh? What kind of party is it?"

She didn't answer his text message right away. Instead, she continued to get ready. Delany is a bit of a high maintenance girl when it comes to getting ready for parties. She likes to make sure that everything flows, and that she looks her best.

"What are you wearing?"

-"That sexy outfit I bought last week, you know, the short one that really makes me look like a slut."

-"I was going to save this one for our Anniversary, but you're going to miss it. Instead, I'll just send you pictures of me in it, and maybe out of it. Stephanie told me that she has invited some really hot guys, I don't want to disappoint my friends!"

The phone lay silent for quite some time. Delany continued to ready herself for the party.

Delany has a thing for shoes. She owns a whole closet of nothing but shoes, but more importantly, she has a bit of a foot fetish. Her feet are beautiful and she loves to show them off. What she really likes is for men to pay attention to her feet, to look at them. To want to rub them and suck on her toes. Aside from a really good kiss, the way to get in her pants is truly through her feet.

As she was getting ready to leave, she walks past the full length mirror to give herself one last final check before leaving the house. The dress made her look and feel young again, like she was maybe in her late twenties or early thirties. The curves, the calves, her ass, everything looked great and she knew it. She snapped a picture with her phone and sent it to her husband.

-"I hope you enjoy this picture of me in the outfit I bought for our anniversary! Just so that you know, I'm going to this party and I'm not wearing any underwear."

Delany jumped in her car, and headed to the store to pick up some things and then head directly to the party.

She showed up and there was already quite the attendance. Lots of beautiful people wearing scantily clad clothing, as if it was some kind of meat market. There were plenty of really good looking guys and gals for her to choose from. Since she was one of the most attractive people there, it didn't take long for people to notice, and to approach her.

Marc, is a man in his early forties. He's a well-built man, muscular and fit, and very secure in himself, and with his career. His smile can make any girl melt within seconds, and his eyes pierce right through the toughest of women. He's one of those guys that if he really wanted to get laid within 30 minutes of meeting someone, he could. You know, that kind of guy you really want to just take outside and beat with a stick because he always takes the girl that you want.

Well, Marc and some friends came rolling through the door a couple of hours after the party had really gotten started. He enjoys showing up later, and knows that he's kind of the life of the party. The one that everyone kind of gathers around to listen to his stories, and really the party doesn't start until these kinds of people show up.

When the ladies noticed Marc walking through the door, they all just kind of stopped talking to admire. It was a bit of a "moment" as people could tell that something was going on because it kind of got quiet, maybe a little too awkward kind of quiet. He smiles, laughs a little bit and introduces himself individually.

Somehow, the introductions missed Delany and Stephanie. They were standing in the kitchen, watching everyone gawk over Marc, and laughing to themselves. Marc and Delany's eyes made contact. Marc did sort of a double take when he saw her. He looked at her with the elevator eyes, admiring the contour of her body, her thighs and legs, and especially her feet.

It was something about her feet that made him stay there for an extra second or two before moving back up to her face. She recognized that 'stall' that he made when he was checking her out, and grinned with an evil smirk. Sort of like, "Yes, I will fucking own you by the end of the night" kind of thought went through her head.

Marc introduced himself to Delany and Stephanie, and then quickly moved on to other people in the room. He was getting his fill of watching girls salivate over him. Some of Marc's friends followed behind him to help increase their chances of maybe getting a little action for the evening.

As the evening progressed, people began finding potential mates for a little fun and carnage. Some folks took their activities into the bedrooms, while other folks just kind of let things happen where they lie. Marc and a cute little petite blond seemed to have sparked a little something-something. They met in front of the fire place, and within a half of an hour, she was sucking face with him.

Delany saw this, because she was paying a little extra special attention to what he was doing, and with whom. Her body wanted him, and she was going to make sure that she was the last one that he was going to have for the night. Strangely, Marc, although he was busy with this little blonde girl, kept a close eye on what Delany was doing. Delany knew he was doing it, and she knew that he wanted her, badly.

Delany picked up a fresh banana from the food tray, and held it up to her chin. She slowly stroked it, as if it was his cock, teasing him while he was making out with that girl. This really got his attention. Marc kind of has a thing with food play, and Delany knew what she was doing with that banana.

Other guys at the party also noticed the banana play. Of course, they want a little bit of this too and it didn't take long before she had two or three guys approaching her. Marc noticed the men, too. It was an evil game that Delany was playing, and everyone knew it.

She peeled that banana back, and slowly put it in her mouth. Slowly maybe wasn't the right description. Seductively slowly. When she would slide that banana in until the peels touched her lips, and then pull it out again, making sure the tip dipped down below her lip, moving her face to find it again as she stared Marc down in the eye.

It was obvious, that Delany thought it was time now to have a little fun. She began teasing the men at the party, being flirty and even a little physical. She really loved getting a man hard, and even more so, leaving them high and dry. After she had enough fun with one guy, she would politely smile and excuse herself and move on to someone/something else, and all the while keeping a close eye on Marc. She left quite a few men with hard erections, and a drive to pursue taking her even one step closer.

It was a cat and mouse game all night. Marc was playing a game with Delany, and Delany was playing an entirely different game with Marc. Both of them wanted each other, both of them knew they could have each other, but it was a game of who can make the other come get it first.

Stephanie's husband, Bill, was standing next to Delany, kind of in between the two girls and of course, with his hands on their asses. Bill and Marc have history together. It seems that Marc had stolen a few girlfriends from Bill in high school, so Marc was having a bit of a struggle with Bill having his hands on the girl that he really wanted to have.

Bill, is very well endowed. He's not the most attractive man in the house, but his dick was by far, the prize. Oh, yes.. he was standing naked between the two girls.

At this point, she began messing around with Bill's cock. She got down on her knees in front of him, and sucked it hard. She could barely put him in her mouth, but she did her best. It didn't take but a few minutes and she could feel his cock pulsing in her mouth and she knew he was ready to cum.

She jacked his cock off, and he came on her chest. It was a really big load, thick and creamy. His cum glistened on her chest, and slowly gravitated to her cleavage. Since Delany is a bit of a naughty girl, she just left it there, for everyone to see. She got the big cock to come on her chest. That was a prize all by herself.

She bent over, showing Bill her shaved pussy. Well, she showed pretty much everyone. It's one of those perfect looking pussies that just makes you want to put you face in it, no matter how dirty it might be. She backed up into him, so that she could feel the head of his cock splitting her pussy lips. He could feel the warmth and wetness from her body as she slid back on to him. Her face lit up like a candle, and he grabbed her by the hips and slowly gave her the rest.

She leaned backwards and put her hand on the back of his head, and she leaned hers to the side so that he could pay attention to her neck. His cock was still very deeply buried inside of her. When she opened her eyes, Marc was standing right in front of her.

She smiled, as much as she could but Bill's made her facial expressions change by the second. Delany put her hand on Marc's chest, and slowly pushed him away. Not like a "Get out of here" push, but one that let him know that he can stand there, but he can't touch. He just has to watch.

Bill turned Delany around, so that she was facing the counter. He grabbed a hand full of hair, and really let her have it. Within seconds, she was clearly the loudest bitch in the house. Marc walked around the bar into the kitchen so he could see her face. He leaned over the counter, putting his face in front of hers. His eyes, full of passion.

Bill slows his pace and his stroke, making it more sensual instead of just trying to get off. This allowed Delany to grab a banana from the tray and peel it. Then, she rubbed the banana on her chest, making sure to roll it around in Bill's cum, getting everything she can to stick to the banana.

Delany grabbed Marc by the hair, pulling his head back into an uncomfortable position, but in such a way that everyone in the room could see his face. She moved the banana to his face, pressing it gently against his lips. She pressed a little harder, indicating to him that he was going to take it in his mouth, that it really was going to happen. And it did.

She slid that cum covered banana into his mouth, and rolled it around so that he could taste every bit of the man that was currently fucking her. When she thought that he had licked the banana clean, she shoved the rest of it into his mouth, and told him not to swallow it. She said that if he wants her, he was going to have to work for it.

Delany told him that he was her bitch now, and that the rest of the night he belonged to her. He was to do whatever she wanted him to do, and there would be no exceptions, and no questions. He quickly succumbed to her, and she was on the verge of exploding all over Bill.

Stephanie walked behind Bill, grabbed him by the hair and whispered something into his ear. When she walked away, Bill began working Delany and pushing her deep into submission. It wasn't long before you could see the glimmers of juices rolling down her legs.

Marc still had banana in his mouth, and Delany was ready to cum again and Bill was about to finish. Bill bucked and fucked, Delany was moaning, her body clenching and tightening around him. He explodes, sending gush after gush of warm seed into her body and she loses all control, and releases.

Delany motioned for Marc to come over to her. He walks up to them, Bills dick still hard, still inside of her. She turns slowly, facing Marc, ensuring that Bills cock doesn't come out. She grabbed Marc by the hair, again, pulling him down to her pussy.

"Smell that?" She asked. "This is the smell of my friends husband, fucking me."

She lifted off of Bills cock and sat above Marc's face. Bill's cum slowly fell out of her, and onto his face, and into his mouth. She was sure to spread it evenly all over his face. After the last little bit landed in his mouth, Delany ordered Marc to swish it around in his mouth, and he did. She let him swish for a good minute or two before allowing him to swallow it.

"My purple play bag is in Bills bedroom. Inside it, is something I want you to wear. You have 10 minutes."

Marc, this hunk of a fucking man, was now jelly and under the control of one, very ornery bitch. It was almost like a light switch had been turned on, a completely different person.

Marc came out of the bedroom, just thirty seconds shy of ten minutes. He was wearing a cute French Maid outfit, net stockings, 3" heels and looked so cute!

"The rest of the night, you are to serve. You are now the party bitch. If a woman wants a drink, you will get her a drink. If she wants you to eat the cum out of her pussy, you will eat the cum out of her pussy. If she wants a fucking foot massage, you'll be her masseuse. If you're a good boy, you can have what's left of me, at the end of the night."

"Oh yes, let's put this on, just to make sure that you won't be fucking anyone tonight."

She made him put his own cock cage on, one that she had bought before the party. It was all steel, so there would be no way he could break himself out of it, not like those cheap plastic ones.

After he completed dawning his cock cage, she walked up to him face to face. She grabbed his head, passionately kissed on him and said;

"Oh, and honey? Happy Anniversary!" She said with a big smile.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

How My Wife Became a Shared Wife Wife takes her first step into being sharedin Loving Wives
Wife's First Time Shared My wife got a free massage and was seduced into sex.in Loving Wives
Donna's Office Gangbang Hot wife is gangbanged by co-workers on last day.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
The Horny Housewives Everett helps some desperate women with their natural needs.in Group Sex
More Stories