Delayed Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,288 Followers

"Okay," she said, smiling. "Where's your mom keep the booze?"

It took a moment to register the question. Then I had to think about it. My mom wasn't a drinker. But I didn't want to disappoint Laurie, so I had to think hard before I remembered that there were some wine bottles in the garage. I took Laurie out so she could examine the stash. She was very pleased. She patted me on the back like a buddy and grinned wickedly at me, "You're awesome, Bill!"

Wow. She called me Bill, not Billy. And she'd touched me. Not exactly in a sexual way, but it was the first time a girl had intentionally touched me, not counting Millie's passive ass contact.

"Will your mom notice if I open a bottle?"

"No way. Mom's sister keeps these here so she can have a drink when she visits. I doubt either of them know exactly how many bottles there are."

She gave a wild whoop and kissed me on the cheek. I felt warmth radiating through my entire face. I smiled widely. The soft smell of her seemed to hover around my cheek as I followed Laurie back to the kitchen. We hunted up a corkscrew and she opened the bottle. She poured herself a half-glass of wine. She offered me some, but I wasn't interested. I didn't tell her that my father had drunk himself to death when I was a kid. That was Mom's real reason for being a teetotaler, and I definitely thought that if she came home and found me drunk, she'd never let me stay home alone as long as I was alive. Happily, Laurie didn't pressure me. I probably would have done anything she asked me to do. She sipped the wine and fixed us a frozen pizza for dinner. We laughed and ate at the kitchen table and gossiped about people in school, and she poured herself another glass.

After a while, she started getting a little tipsy. Not drunk exactly, but her eyes got this warm watery look, and her eyes locked on mine more often, and she seemed to be flirting with me a little, although I wasn't really sure about it. Somehow the subject of sex came up. Mainly who in school was doing it with whom. It was a thrilling subject for me to listen to, because I barely knew what 'it' was to begin with. So talking to Laurie was an educational experience. She certainly liked using the word 'fuck' a lot. I loved watching her beautiful lips form that forbidden word. It was fucking sexy!

"Dan and Sheila hooked up on the Choir trip. He fucked her in the back row of the bus on the way back while everyone was sleeping. That's what he says anyway. She says he's lying. What else would she say? He's a pig." She giggled. "And Rona Barrett, the Student Council President, well I just know she's fucking someone regularly, but I can't figure out who."

"Really? But she's so..."

"Sweet and innocent? Hah! She's a big time ho. I love that girl, but fuck, she gives up the pussy like she's running a charity. Either that or she likes to tell tall tales. Ever since I was elected Student Council Secretary, I've been hanging out with her. She's always telling me these crazy stories about hooking up with this guy or that guy. I think she's fucked something like ten or twelve guys in the senior class, not counting guys who don't go to our school. But last week Rona stopped telling me what she's up to. She's fucking someone she can't talk about, and it's driving me crazy wondering who it could be."

"Maybe... Louis Blackburn."

She laughed. "The camera nerd? That's a pretty random suggestion."

"Well... she kissed him on the cheek last Thursday. I saw it. He says they're just friends. But his friend Jason thinks they're more than that."

"No, she's just trying to get something out of Louis. He's probably helping her with her homework or something. But I guarantee you she wouldn't fuck a dork like him. My theory is that she's fucking one of the teachers. Coach Stroh, maybe. He's a hottie."

"But... doesn't Coach Stroh have a hook?"

"So he has a hook. The rest of him is juuuuust fine."

"So... students and teachers... do it?"

"Well... rumors abound, but you never know what to believe. All I'm sayin' is that half the girls on the Colorguard would bang Coach Stroh if he asked them to."

"You too?"

"Fuck no. He has a hook!" She laughed like crazy.

From the way Laurie talked about it, I started to worry that everyone in school except me must be having sex with everyone else, even the teachers. I'd been excited by my little daily encounters with Millie's ass, but compared to what everyone else seemed to be up to, my little conquest was pretty dang pathetic. I realized that there was a whole world of human intimacy going on all around me that I just couldn't see. And I wasn't part of any of it. I was really glad that Laurie was giving me my first insight into all of this, even if it did leave me feeling even more like a weirdo.

Laurie was taking a sip from her third glass of wine when I worked up the courage to ask a question that had been playing in my head for half an hour now. "How about you, Laurie? Have you... have you fucked anyone?" I'd never said the word before, or at least not to refer to the actual act of sex. I must have sounded awkward. She instantly grew still, and silence filled the kitchen. She stared at me with her mouth slightly open and wet with wine.

Then a crooked smile crept up the corners of her beautiful mouth. "Have I fucked anyone? Have. I. Fucked? Well..." She put her elbows on the table and leaned forward, looking at me intently. She was going to tell me something, but wanted to be extra dramatic before she began. I tried to keep my eyes locked on hers because I knew it was rude to look at a girl's chest, but when she shifted forward, her large breasts were pressing delightfully against her forearms, causing them to balloon upward. I just had to look. Her left breast popped up on top of her forearm, giving me an incredible thrill. I forced myself to look back into her eyes. But I'd looked at her tits long enough for her to notice. She cocked her head, and grinned, forgetting all about what she'd been intending to tell me. She glanced down at her breasts, and then looked back up at me. "Go ahead, Bill. Look all you want. I don't mind."

I saw truth in her eyes, so... I looked right at Laurie's amazing breasts, eating them up with my eyes. She leaned forward a little more, until her left breast popped up onto her forearm too. It was a thrillingly simple, ordinary movement, but it filled me with an aching longing that I simply couldn't understand. It just was. Then, to my intense delight, she started twisting her torso a bit, dragging her breasts back and forth along the top of her forearms, all for my benefit. The fuzzy pink sweater made her breasts so ideal, so perfect... I was fascinated by the way the fabric shifted, rippled and creased. I loved the way her breasts squished and bounced. I was in heaven. Needless to say, my boner returned with a vengeance.

"You like them, don't you?"

"Yeah." I mumbled, barely able to talk.

She leaned back in her chair, and cupped her breasts, one in each hand, and bounced them up and down a few times. I felt light headed. I couldn't believe Laurie Bonner was bouncing her tits for me!

She said, self appraisingly, "I love my boobies. Guys are always staring at them. Some girls say they don't get why guys find them so fascinating. But I think tits are beautiful."

She squeezed them, making the fuzzy sweater and her flesh inside it, ooze out between her fingers. I felt my erection bending in half in my tight jeans, desperately trying to escape.

"Check this out, Bill," she said. She arched her back and put her arms behind her head. Her breasts appeared to get larger than they already were. "I love how they look when I do this, but you can't walk around with your hands behind your head." She giggled.

I was too amazed to laugh. I glanced at her face, and saw that her eyes were looking right at me with intense interest. I was pretty sure she was teasing me, trying to embarrass me even, and she'd tire of this game soon, so I tried to soak it all in while it lasted. My eyes went back to roaming across her body. I tried to shift my raging boner under the table, but there just wasn't any room for it in my pants anymore!

She saw me moving my arm.

"If you want to jerk off, I don't mind."

Boom! An atomic bomb went off in my mind.

"No, really. Why don't you? I won't look."

I couldn't believe she'd just made that offer. I had to take it. I unzipped my fly, and folded my cock out into my hand.

"So... did I make you hard, Bill?"

"Yes."

"Good... can you see my nipples?" she asked looking down at herself.

"I don't think so."

"It's this bra. It's too thick." She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra in one fluid movement. Then her breasts fell free with a beautiful little bounce inside the sweater. I almost jumped out of my seat at the sight. Then she pulled her arms into her sleeves one by one, quickly, and a second or two later, her hand emerged from the sleeve holding a white bra. "Presto, change-o!" She said, laughing.

"Nice trick," I said, trying like hell to sound cool, even though my heart was pounding in my chest. I was really stroking my cock then. It was utterly awesome.

Laurie took both ends of the bra and held it up for display. "Have you seen a bra before?"

"My mom's."

"That doesn't count." She laughed. "Here."

She tossed her bra to me. I caught it with my free hand. It was still warm from her beautiful body. It was silky, white, larger than my mom's bra, and had a tiny little blue bow between the cups, and a narrow blue ribbon woven along the top edge. It was the most amazing assembly of fabric I'd ever laid eyes on. I would rather have seen it on her, but this was great! I let my thumbs play across the cups. They were lightly padded, but not nearly as much as my Mom's bras. It was amazing to think this fabric had just been in direct contact with Laurie's naked breast, and now I was touching it!

"Smell it," she said. I buried my nose in the cup, and breathed in Laurie's intoxicating perfume. "Do you like the way my tits smell, Bill?"

"Yes."

"Can you see my nipples now?" she asked, sitting up straight and pulling her sweater tight.

"Yes," I groaned. Her nipples, those wonderful little bumps, were pressing out through the fuzzy pink knit, and what's more, I could see a slightly darker circle around them about the size of a silver dollar. The sweater must have been a little see-through. She wiggled her body around, and her breasts bounced playfully. And by god, they looked bigger than they had with the bra on! How was that possible, I wondered? Maybe a bra squeezes them so they're smaller?

I was stroking my cock pretty hard now. She could see my movements. She smiled and said, "Jerk your cock for me, Bill."

She bounced her breasts playfully for a few seconds, then put a hand on either side and squeezed them together. They were so elastic... so squishy. She pinched her nipples with her pretty fingers. She gave a little gasp of pleasure and closed her eyes. Now the nipples were sticking out even more than before. Jolts of pleasure were shooting through my cock.

"You know, Bill, this is awfully inappropriate." She took a sip of wine, and pulled up her sweater to show me her tight little belly. Yeah, she was being completely inappropriate, and I was loving every second of it!

We had MTV playing on the TV, and suddenly Laurie said, "Oh, I love this song!" She hopped to her feet and danced to the song, deliberately shaking her body and prancing around, showing me her shape from every angle, including grabbing her muscular ass with her long fingers, and kicking her long legs high in the air. She was an amazing dancer! Her tits bounced around like crazy. They even hit her chin! I loved the beautiful shapes her long neck made as she moved. Her long silky brown hair moved about as if it had a life of its own. All the while, she kept looking at me with her shimmering eyes, a wicked, lustful smile on her face. She was definitely trying her best to turn me on, and it was working! I was rubbing my hard-on with a vengeance.

When the music ended, she slugged down the rest of the wine in her glass. Then she stood facing me and ran one hand up her belly, lifting up her sweater. She exposed her belly and pushed her breasts up into her chin. She looked at me with her chin, buried in the fuzzy pink swell of sweater and breasts. Slowly the undersides of her breasts emerged from under her forearm, inch by milky inch, until I saw the brown, well-defined edge of her areolas appear. I was panting like mad as I jerked my cock under the table. Then just before the moment when her nipples might have popped into view, she moved her arm back down, pulling the sweater back into place.

I was momentarily disappointed, but her hand didn't stop at her belly but kept going down and unbuttoned her pants and unzipped her fly. I could see, much to my amazement, her adorable pink panties, which were decorated with little white kittens playing with balls of yarn. She reached into her panties, and I saw her fingers moving around under the thin fabric. She gasped as she touched her pussy, and almost fell over in a spasm of pleasure. She had to steady herself by holding the back of a chair, nearly breaking her empty wine glass in the process.

After a while, she brought her hand out of her jeans and held up her fingers for me to see. They were soaking wet with a thick, clear juice. She put her glass down on the table and held her wet fingers up to my nose.

"Smell my pussy, Bill." I hadn't smelled anything like it before. It was a wonderfully pungent, animalistic odor. "Give me your hand." I dropped the bra, but she said, "No, your other hand."

I let go of my cock and she rubbed her wet hand all over my fingers. Oh my god! She was putting pussy juice on my hand! She smiled and said, "Now, jerk off with that." I didn't have to be told twice. I immediately dropped that hand to my penis and began stroking myself with the slick liquid. It was unbelievable. I felt like I was having an out of body experience... I was stroking my cock with Laurie Bonner's pussy juice! And it felt so much better than when it was dry! Her juice was slick and slippery... utterly amazing!

Laurie reached into her pants again, and masturbated twenty seconds longer. Then she took her hand out and put her dripping wet fingers on my lips.

"Taste my pussy, Bill." And so I did. I opened my mouth and her fingers slid between my lips onto my tongue. I tasted her pussy juice, and started sucking on her fingers like a popsicle, all the while jacking off like crazy; trying not to push it to the point where the pleasure became painful. As I greedily lapped her fingers, her other hand went down into her panties. I envied her ambidexterity. I could only really jerk off right-handed.

She leaned over the table in ecstasy. Her long hair almost fell in the leftover pizza, but I quickly pushed the paper plates aside. She whimpered in pleasure. Then she took her hand out of her pants and out of my mouth, and crawled up onto the table, her eyes dark with lust. She lay sideways on the table in front of me, with her head to my right, almost like she was my dinner... or my desert. She put the freshly wet fingers of her left hand in my mouth, and started masturbating again with her right hand. I sucked and lapped up her pussy juice. It was delicious. She almost knocked the wine glass off the table as she stretched out in front of me, but even though her fingers were in my mouth, and I was stroking my cock, I had the presence of mind to snatch the glass and put it out of the way.

Every instinct in me was screaming to reach out and touch her body. But I didn't know if she wanted me to. I didn't want to be rude. She took her fingers out of my mouth and started squeezing her tits. I wanted to join her... but should I? God, she was so close to me, I could smell her perfume and her pussy, but all I could do was masturbate and watch.

She was writhing and groaning... her sweater rode up, exposing her beautiful belly button. After a couple of minutes watching her like this, I worked up the courage to reach out and put my left hand on her belly, feeling her lovely little belly button. I could feel the muscles rippling under her thin powder-soft skin. She groaned and pressed her belly up into my hand. She opened her eyes and looked at me, biting her lower lip, then licking it all around with her pink tongue. She looked a little uncomfortable, because the table wasn't wide enough for her body and she was having to hold her head up beyond the edge.

My masturbation had taken me right up to the plateau of pain, so I let go of my cock, and reached out and slipped my right hand under neck. She smiled. "Yeah," she groaned, and loosened her tense upper body, letting me hold her full weight of her head. I held her head up so she could keep her eyes on me. I loved the feel of her glorious hair flowing through my fingers.

She took her left hand off her tits, and put them into her panties and scooped out a fresh batch of pussy juice and stuck her fingers in my mouth again, this time thrusting them in and out of my mouth, all the while staring at me with a wild look on her impossibly beautiful face.

"Oh, fuck Bill," she groaned as I eagerly sucked on her fingers. I swirled my tongue around and between them, savoring the shape of her perfectly trimmed fingernails. She started taking long gasping breaths. I could tell that it was the result of something she was doing with her right hand between her legs. I slid my left hand up her torso, sliding it slowly under her sweater, until my thumb and fingers were pressing against the bottom of a breast. It was bouncing and moving against my fingertips in the most amazing way. I didn't have the nerve to go higher. I still thought she might be offended if I touched her nipples. I figured that she'd left her sweater on or a reason... maybe she was shy... I know, it sounds stupid. But I could barely manage to think at all.

I moved my hand down again, across her bellybutton and then farther... down to where her hand was going into her panties. I put my hand over hers, feeling the movement of her fingers under my own. She was moving her hand in a swirling circular movement. I could only imagine what she was doing down there. I'd seen my Mom naked once, but only for a second, but she was so hairy that I still had no idea what it really looked like. The vagina was a complete mystery to me.

I noticed Laurie was gasping in rhythm with the motion of her hand, matching the beat of a song that was playing on the TV. At the same time, she was thrusting her fingers in and out of my mouth at the same tempo. I started to move my hand with hers, and she gasped, enjoying the feeling... now she stopped moving her hand at all, and let me do the moving. I just pressed down hard, and swirled like she had been doing, to the driving beat of the son. It was almost like I was doing the masturbating, not her.

She was looking me right in the eyes the whole time, her face distorted with pleasure, her beautiful mouth wide open, breathing hard and gasping, "Oh, yeah... Bill! Like that! Like that! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ohhhhhhh!!!"

Her eyes slammed shut, and she pulled her fingers from my mouth and slapped it down on top of my hand to stop my swirling motions. Her entire body began to convulse, almost like she was having a little seizure. It was unlike anything I'd ever seen before. Her breasts danced under her sweater, the nipples more prominent than ever. The convulsion peaked with a full body shudder as she emitted a long, loud, squeal of pleasure.

After the moment passed, she flopped flat on the table, her head resting fully in my right hand. She stared absently up at the ceiling, breathing heavily through her full, shimmering lips, her breasts shifting beautifully with each breath, the nipples standing amazingly erect. She lifted her hand out of her pants. I moved my right hand so that when her hand emerged, mine was on top of it. She wound her dripping wet fingers around mine, then pulled my hand up with hers and pressed it into her chest.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,288 Followers