Delectable Kiwi Ch. 02

Story Info
The meeting.
14k words
4
17.6k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: The Meeting

We met about three years ago in a little pub in a small two-bit town. I was just passing through on a book signing tour and Jerry was there on business. I noticed him watching me talk to the guys. I could tell right off that he was not like the other guys there. He was not going to approach me so I had to take matters into my own hands. As I was talking with the guys, I bent down and raised my dress up my leg pretending to have an itch and winked at Jerry. He gave me a very coy smile and tipped his beer up and took a big swallow. I don't think he really knew quite what to think of me. I even think at first he might of thought I was a lady of the night. After all I was dressed rather provocatively in a pub full of horny men. It's not like everyday a writer of erotica steps into such a small town, but I was just starting out and needed to get the public familiar with my writings. I took that opportunity to thank the guys for their interest and made my way over to Jerry's table.

"Hi there good looking," I said with a smile. "Hello," he said back to me looking me right in the eyes.

I liked it! Most men are so awkward around me they either look down when talking or look at my breast. Not this one though, he was different for sure.

He said, "You certainly have a way with the gentlemen don't you?"

I smiled and asked, "What are you thinking of it?" He smiled back and smacked his lips together and said, "Far be it for me to tell you your business."

I leaned over the table and looked him right in those beautiful blue eyes and said, "I am an erotica writer that is promoting my short stories on a book signing tour. Is that anything close to what you had in mind?" There was a look of surprise on his face, which led me to believe he truly did think I was a lady of the night of some sort.

"OH! Now that is interesting." He said.

I didn't wait for him to ask me to sit down, I just did. I told him of all my hopes of getting published and the whole world knowing me by my signing name Sed. He also told me of some things he also hoped to accomplish in this area.

"Can I buy you a drink kind lady?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you. I will have a tattoo on the rocks if they have it." I replied.

"What the hell is a tattoo on the rocks, he said."

"Well, it is a kind of rum from Captain Morgan," I said. "Ok, he replied, a Tattoo on the rocks it is."

We sat there until closing time talking the night away. He even tasted my drink. It was so funny how he jokingly gasped and made such a fuss over it being so strong for a lady to drink. He even giggled from time to time about how many I was drinking. But I just laughed too. After all drinking five or six of those anything is likely to be funny.

"Where are you staying," he said.

"I am staying at the little place across the street and you?" I replied.

He said, "I am staying with a friend in town. I really have enjoyed your company, might I know your name?"

"I don't usually give out my real name to those I meet on tour, most call me Sed, but you can call me Linda. I have enjoyed your company too, and your name is...?" I replied.

"Um...my name is Jerry," he said with a worried smile on his face.

"Why the worried look on your face?" I asked.

"OH, nothing. I just don't normally give my name out to unknown woman," he said with a less cautious grin on his face.

"Well, hey, maybe soon I won't be an unknown woman...anywhere!" I said with a very seductive grin.

He grabbed my hand as though he would kiss it, but didn't and said; "I'm going to be in town for a couple of more days and would like to take you out to dinner. Would you consider trusting me enough to go with me?"

"Yes, I would like to go with you to dinner very much," I replied.

"Good, very good! I will pick you up say seven o'clock tomorrow night?" He said.

"Sounds great to me; should I dress casual and sassy or provocative and sexy?" I asked.

"Any way you see fit is fine with me." He replied.

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow night at seven then, Jerry." I said as I slowly removed my hand from his.

"I'll look forward to it. Sweet dreams, Linda." He said as he reluctantly let go of my hand.

The look in his eyes sent a chill down my spine. This was one sexy man. I had never encountered one like him before in my life. I walked across the street looking back at him walking over to his car. I noticed him watching the way I walked with that grin on his face. I thought to myself; "He is into me alright."

As I walked into the doorway I glanced back once more and he was still watching. I didn't normally give personal attention to men that I met on tour, but there was something about Jerry. Maybe it was the way he didn't approach me like the others. He kept his distance. As I watched him drive away I put two fingers up to my mouth and blew him a kiss and turned to go to my room.

I took off my heals, they were killing me, and started to undress as I walked toward the bed when the phone rang.

"Hello?" I said in a sultry voice.

"Hi, dear. How did it go today? Said my husband Dave.

"Oh, I think it went well. Sold a lot of books here for such a little town." I replied.

"That's good. You're getting in late, what you been doing?" He asked.

"Oh, I've been hanging around town talking with people." I said.

"You be careful out there, not everybody is nice you know." He said in a tense voice.

"I know honey. I'm not as naive as you think!" I replied.

"Sometimes you are; I just want you to be careful that's all." He said.

"I know, don't worry! I am fine!" I said getting a little irritated.

"Ok. When do you think you will be home?" He asked.

"Well...I will be here for a few days. I can go to the surrounding towns and sign some more books, then maybe head out to Detroit for the weekend. Should be some good business there; if all goes well I should be home by Monday, Is that ok?" I said.

"Ya, that sounds good. I miss you dear." He said.

"I miss you too daddy. We can take some time for us and cuddle on the couch and watch those cowboy movies you love so much if you want." I said with a giggle.

"You hate those movies!" He said laughing.

"I know, but you love them. Hey, we can switch off, watch your cowboy movie then watch a movie we both like, sound good?" I said.

"Ok that sounds good. None of those sappy chic flicks though, ok?" He said.

"Why not, you don't want to get emotional is all?" I said laughing again.

"No, I just don't want to watch those boring movies." He said.

"Alright Mr. tough guy. I'm sure we can find something we both will like. I'd better get some sleep for another long day tomorrow." I said

"Ok, I love you dear, be careful." He said.

"I love you too daddy. Tell the kids I said hi and I will be home soon." I replied.

"I will, bye." He said as he hung up the phone.

I took a deep breath and took off my shirt and skirt and stockings and lay on the bed in my white underwear to plan the next day's schedule. I put the pen to my mouth and lost thought about that Jerry I met. Oh, I know I should have felt guilty for even thinking of going to dinner with him, but there was just something about him, a connection.

"Oh, it's just dinner for Christ sake! It doesn't mean you are going to sleep with him or something. Your just going to dinner with a friendly...hot...sexy...stranger." I thought.

Oh, I had my temptations before, but nothing became of them but flirting, and yet I didn't feel quite so smitten before. Things in my marriage were not perfect but I never cheated on my husband except for a couple of Internet flings. This was how I became a writer in the first place. Dave knew of my dealings online which was why he never read my stories. He told me once as long as I didn't meet anyone he didn't care. So here I was, sitting in a small town in Michigan to become known nation wide for starters. It was a chance for me to get away from my humdrum life and be the person I was meant to become.

I went to sleep that night thinking of the should's and shouldn'ts of going to dinner with Jerry. My dream was intense...

I was in a black cat suit with high heals and my hair was down, long and wavy. I walked into this hotel lobby and saw Jerry sitting there. He was dressed in a pair of tight black pants with a gray sweater and black leather jacket. He stood up and grabbed me to pull me close to him and kissed me hard, then soft. His hands were pulling my ass cheeks apart and I could feel a bulge against me from his cock. The room started spinning and he sat down and pulled me over his lap and started slapping my ass really hard. I started to fight and try to pull away but he kept smacking my ass. I pleaded with him to stop, but he didn't, he just hit harder. Then I felt a knife cutting through my suit exposing my ass crack. He ripped it open and pulled them apart and told his friend to come hold my arms down. The friend was scary looking with dark eyes, and he came over and held my head between his legs and held my arms down as Jerry started to finger my pussy.

"You fucking bitch! This is what you do to men! You tease them till they break! I'll sort you out, fucking whore! Jerry said in my dream.

"Show that bitch what that cunt is for Jerry!" Yelled out his friend.

"I'll show her alright! You like that bitch!" Jerry yelled out.

He pushed his fingers inside me hard. Then I felt my pussy spreading so tight it hurt. I was begging... "Please don't hurt me! Please Jerry please let me go!

"Hold her down steady boy!" He yelled.

I couldn't move at all. It was like I was frozen in a moment of time. Jerry pushed his hand inside my pussy. The pain felt so bad! He put his fist inside my pussy and rammed and rammed as I screamed! Nobody seemed to hear me. People were there, but no one paid attention to what was happening. I couldn't scream anymore, my voice was gone. The pain left and I felt numb. Then the friend held my hands together in one of his hands and unfastened his pants and pulled out his cock. He pulled my head up by the hair and said to me...

"Don't try anything bitch! You make one wrong move and Jerry will rip your pussy wide open and leave you for dead!"

He pushed his cock inside my mouth and said, "Suck me bitch! It better be worth my time or I'll give you more pain than you can imagine."

I started to suck his cock and he was pushing it down my throat. He had a very large cock. It must have been ten inches and two and a half inches in girth. I started to choke as he was ramming it down my throat before I could prepare it! When I started gasping for air he got more excited and pushed his cock in to my tonsils and then back out before I would puke from being to deep.

"TAKE IT BITCH!" He yelled

Jerry removed his hand from my pussy that was bleeding and swung me over on the couch he was sitting on and pushed my knees up while his friend still held his cock in my mouth. Jerry pulled out his cock and spread my legs and spit on my ass hole and drove his cock inside my ass and I screamed... and woke up in a cold sweat!

"Oh my god! OH MY GOD! I can't meet him for dinner! I yelled out in hysterics. I went to the bathroom and ran some cold water over my face and grabbed a towel and went back to the bed. I was shaking the dream was so real! Covering my mouth with the towel leaning forward on the bed, my mind was racing.

"This is something that could really happen." I thought to myself.

I called Dave even though it was four o'clock in the morning.

"I'm sorry to wake you up honey." I said.

"What's wrong?" He replied half asleep.

"I just had a really bad dream and I'm scared daddy." I said.

"Well, what was your dream about?" He said.

"It was about me being brutally raped by a couple of guys on the tour." I explained in tears.

"Did they do or say something that would make you think they will hurt you?" Dave reasoned.

"No, actually they have all been great. There are the ones that try to see if they would get somewhere with me, but when I tell them no they stopped and didn't seem to have a problem with me saying no." I replied.

"Then why do you think you had that kind of dream?" Dave asked.

"Well...I'm not sure. Maybe it's just because you told me to be careful?" I replied.

"That is probably right dear. I didn't want you to get like this; I just want you to be careful is all. Don't let yourself get paranoid with it. If this is the way you want to get known you can't do that, ya know." Dave said in an assuring voice.

"Yes, yes, I know you are right. It was just so real it made me wake in a cold sweat!" I said.

"Dear...you're ok. It was just a dream telling you to use caution with these guys. You have been doing that already haven't you?" Dave asked.

"Yes of course I have." I said.

"Well then you are fine as long as you keep doing that." Dave said.

"Yes, you are right daddy. I feel better now. I'm sorry I woke you for some silly dream." I said.

"I'm here for you whenever you need me dear. It's not like you didn't wake me up in the middle of the night when you were home anyway." Dave said with a laugh.

"Ya, that is true. Thank you honey I think I can get some sleep now." I replied with a laugh and a sweet voice.

"Ok dear you do that and you will be fine. You are one of the strongest women I know. You can handle yourself out there. I love you, now get some sleep." He said.

"I will and you get some sleep too big daddy." I replied as we hung up the phone.

I put the towel on the floor and pulled the covers up close to my neck as I sunk my head into the pillow and with a deep sigh I drifted off to sleep.

The next day I woke close to noon. As I lay in the bed I thought of what to say to Jerry. I didn't even know how to get a hold of him. "I would just have to face that when he comes to pick me up," I thought. He being a foreigner one could never be sure what they would get themselves into. After all, everyone thought Ted Bundy was a really nice guy too and look what he did!

"I have to quit thinking like this or I'll drive myself nuts." I thought to myself.

I decided to have the bar next door deliver something to eat to my room and watch I Love Lucy. She always made me feel good, as it was they were running a marathon of her shows all that day. I watched until time to get ready to sign more copies of my book. I also decided that Detroit could wait until the next day when I was calmed down.

I didn't get much business that day. I guess all the guys were at the bar the night before. I headed back to my room early and put on my white big shirt and gray pj bottoms. I was in my room lying on the bed when there was a knock at the door.

"Ms. Wolf?" The matron asked.

"Yes, just a moment." I said as I went to answer the door.

" There is a gentlemen downstairs that said he is waiting for you." She said.

"O.k. That must be Jerry. Umm tell him I'm ill. No, tell him I left today. No, never mind. I will go down and talk to him." I said in confusion.

"Are you ok Ms. Wolf?" She asked.

"Yes, I am fine thank you. I just have to break a date is all." I replied.

"Oh I see. He is a fine looker isn't he?" She said with a smile.

"Yes that he is." I said as I closed the door to go down to Jerry.

I walked down the stairs and he stood there watching with such a puzzled look on his face.

"We are being quite casual aren't we?" Jerry said with a smile.

"Um, ya, about that. I must look a fright but I can't go out with you, I'm so sorry." I said as I pulled my hair away from my face.

"What's the matter are you sick or something?" He said with concern.

I pulled him over to the lounge to gain some privacy, as the matron was being a bit nosey.

"No, I'm not ill. This may seem a bit silly to you, but I had a bad dream last night. It just made me realize that I can't just go off with someone to dinner that I don't know." I said.

"Are you afraid of me?" Said Jerry.

"Um...well...yes a little." I replied nervously.

"What on earth has made you afraid of me?" He said as he looked at me with those beautiful kind eyes.

"Well, in my dream I was brutally raped. It just made me think that I have to be more careful that's all." I explained.

"Look at me hon. Do I look like the kind of guy that would brutally rape you?" He said with urgency.

"No, but neither did Ted Bundy." I said with a half-assed smile.

"You approached me remember. I think if I were some homicidal maniac I would have been approaching you." He said as he smiled back.

"I really enjoy your company. Would it make you feel better if I had a cab come and get you and bring you back?" He asked.

"Oh, that is too much of an expense for you to have them come out here. It must be twenty miles to the next decent town." I replied.

"Well it's a damn sight better than you sitting here thinking I'm some kind of brutal raping maniac!" He said with his brows turned up.

"I don't know..." I stammered.

"Alright, call this number. These people have known me for quite some time. I have stayed there a few times now." He urged.

I called the number and talked with a woman that answered the phone. She told me Jerry was a gentleman through and through. He had been in a few situations with a couple of the men in the area, but always respectful and protective of woman. She assured me I was in safe hands with him.

I hung up the phone and looked at him with a silly grin.

"Well...Ok. Give me ten minutes to get something more suitable on?" I asked.

"That's fine hon. Do you still want me to ring a cab for you?" He said with a smirk.

"No, that's ok. Just so you know though, I have a hell of a scream." I said as I ran upstairs.

Jerry was dressed fairly casual in a white shirt with jeans and looked quite attractive at that! I didn't bring many things with me that were not seductive but did have a pair of jeans with me for running around town when I was not touring. I took the least alluring shirt I had out of the closet stepped into my jeans and put on a pair of black sandals. I fluffed up my hair with some hair spritz and adjusted my shirt in the mirror.

"Ok Linda, I guess this is it." I said to myself.

When I came down the stairs Jerry stood up from the chair and smiled saying, "That's better."

"Thank you. I guess we are ready to roll." I said throwing my arms against my hips.

"Have fun you two!" The matron said with a giggle.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Have a good night." Jerry said while opening the door to leave.

He opened the car door for me and I got in. It was a small sport car and my knees were almost hitting the dash. When Jerry got in he told me to adjust the seat so I would be more comfortable. He started the car and put his hand over mine.

"You are safe with me, ok?" He said.

"Yes, I know. I'm just a little nervous." I replied with a smile.

"I am surprised that you are so nervous." He said.

"Why is that? I just met you, it seems natural to me to be nervous." I said.

"Yes, but in your line of work I'd think you would not have a problem with new people." He said.

"That is true, I usually don't, but you are different than the others I have met." I replied with a sly grin.

"Is that so? What makes me different?" He said in a low sexy tone.

"Well, for one thing I don't go to dinner with the others." I said with a laugh.

"I'm glad you decided to come to dinner with me. I think there is much more to you than you let most people see." He said.

"Oh really? And what is that?" I said.

"I can't put my finger on it, but I know there is. I'm a pretty good judge of people." He said.

"I am too, most of the time." I replied.

"Then why did you starting thinking I would be somebody that would hurt you?" He said.

"Oh, I don't know. I guess it's because I feel this chemistry with you and it's a little scary to me." I replied.