Delicia Ch. 02

Story Info
Delicia's haunted past, the affair she can't forget.
6.3k words
4.49
44.6k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers

Twelve years earlier, 1998; Delicia, age 26; Humberto, age 41:

Humberto had been out of the penitentiary for three years. As soon as he was again the patronly figure in his own home, he started taking the family to church, to Delicia's church.

Delicia was 23 and practically a newlywed. She had been married two years and she had a baby son.

Humberto took the family to church as part of his efforts to reform his image. He wanted to set a better example to his children.

His daughter, Paulina, was only 13 when her father came home. He had been in prison for seven years, so she barely knew him but she harbored illusions of his as a gallant, working class man, a victim of a corrupt judicial system. Humberto's son, Pedro, was 15 when his father came home and Pedro was already enmeshed in the same activities that sent his father to prison.

Pedro sold drugs, just as his father had before him. Aged 38 upon his release, and still on parole, Humberto cultivated good relations with the pastor, who vouched for his character with the parole officer. The pastor helped Humberto get a job.

An industrious man, ever the hustler, Humberto soon started his own general contracting business. He went from bricklaying to concrete forming and was soon landing jobs preparing foundations.

Everything seemed to be going well for him. But Humberto's wife Gladys saw another side. Two years older than her husband, Gladys was 33 when he was sentenced and led away from the courtroom in handcuffs.

In Humberto's mind, his wife was still a good looking woman and a good fuck when he began his sentence. But once freed, he came home to a 40-year-old woman who had changed too much for his taste.

She had had seven years of freedom from his abuse. Seven years since he had used her like a whore. Sex with him had always been extreme. He pushed her to her physical and psychological limits. He was a dirty-talking, ass-slapping, alpha dog who had kept his bitch on a tight leash. She had been free of his leash for seven years and she wasn't sure about how she felt letting him put the collar back on.

But she didn't have much to worry about. He saw a woman that had put on 55 pounds. Her face sagged. Her whole body seemed to sag. He found her unattractive, and not so politely kept her at a distance.

He didn't want a split. She was still useful, after all. She was his maid, the mother of his children, a good cook. She also vouched for him in the community. And she worked, she definitely pulled her weight. He just didn't have the old fire in him to be the caveman/pimp and give it to her the way he had the urge to give it to a woman.

Whenever they talked about sex, Gladys understood her place. And she was prepared to have him get into extra-marital affairs so long as he remembered to come home after he had had his fun. That became their arrangement, and Humberto's wicked eye began to wander.

It didn't take him long to notice a beautiful young woman in this church they attended. She was 15 years younger than him and easily the hottest woman in the congregation, and he noticed that her husband never attended church. She dutifully came with her son, and sat with her parents through every service.

Delicia was a smart and observant woman, but she had a weakness for bad boys. Her own husband had been in a gang in his youth. He had grown out of that lifestyle, and although he didn't come to church he did take fatherhood seriously.

Delicia was in love and the bloom had not fallen. But she was immediately aware of Humberto's glances. He always seemed to linger near her at church activities and she was always careful to keep distance, or the other women, between her and that man.

It bothered her that she felt an instant physical attraction to him. He was tall, probably the most muscular man in church. He had thighs like tree trunks and a boastful banter.

He was sure of himself and always had an opinion about something. The other men found him endearing in a band-of-brothers way. They seemed to look up to him, even though they should have been wary of him. But he gave convincing testimony as to his reformation.

He spoke earnestly and often of his spiritual enlightenment and volunteered good counsel to the others. He seemed a transformed man, an example of the power of the Lord to redeem the wicked.

His demeanor and expression toward the others softened Delicia's opinion of him. When he engaged her in conversation, she allowed herself to smile and she made an effort to be friendly, just not too friendly.

She was struck by the contrast between Humberto and her own husband. Her husband was lazy, did not help with house chores, not even chores men typically gravitated toward.

Delicia mowed the lawn. Delicia had to fix things around the house or hire a handyman or a tradesman, as her husband was generally useless. She seemed to do all the work and she grew to resent it.

But Gladys wanted for naught and often bragged about what a great husband she had. And it was obvious to the others that he was a great husband, a good man.

Delicia listened to Gladys and the women, looked at Humberto and sighed. Then she pushed him out of her mind as best she could. There was something about him that frightened her; she knew in her heart that if he made a play for her she would have trouble resisting.

So, she kept her distance.

But Humberto did not keep his distance. He was patient, and he patiently made himself useful to her. Acting like some surrogate father figure. He came to the house and fixed her front door when she complained to her own father that the hinges were broken.

He found a roofer who gave her a good deal when she had a leak. He doted over her son like some loving uncle.

She sometimes nervously looked at his wife, wondering if she objected to the attention he paid to this other, younger woman. Delicia even asked Gladys if she felt anything was improper about their interactions.

Delicia didn't understand that Gladys wanted her husband to open Delicia's legs. And Gladys would never say anything so crude, but Gladys was annoyed by Delicia's beauty and naiveté and thought it would be divine justice for this young tart to find out what a bastard her husband was in bed.

Humberto wasn't entirely patient. Delicia was proving a difficult cunt to crack and he sought out an occasional slut in the usual places, the bars and dance halls frequented by low-income, low-class Mexican putitas.

But he didn't lack for confidence. He knew in his mind that she would eventually give in.

Three years passed. And in that time, Delicia grew increasingly disillusioned with her husband. At age 26, it came to a head for her; she began fights with her husband about his lack of effort, his taking her for granted. The fights got worse and Delicia's temperament at church changed.

Humberto noticed it, and he kept his ears perked and heard from his wife that things were going badly in Delicia's home. "Marriage problems," she told Humberto.

He smiled, patted his wife on her ample ass and treated her neglected clit to a hot tongue fuck. Gladys cried, came, then thank him.

Lying in her own wet spot, soiled sheets rustling, Gladys turned to her husband, rested her head on his chest and asked, "Do you want me to help you fuck her?"

He laughed aloud, slapped her back and said, "Let's talk."

* * * * *

The following Sunday, there was a pot luck lunch in the social hall after the morning service and Gladys was standing beside Delicia, helping to serve plates as the church members went through the line.

Everything seemed innocent enough until the meals were eaten, the conversation had died away and the crowd had dispersed. Gladys and Delicia, on the clean-up team, were among the last to leave.

Humberto walked into the kitchen and stood behind Delicia who was drying pots as Gladys washed.

Humberto, his hand obviously hidden from his wife's view, grabbed Delicia's ass. She became alarmed and Gladys looked at her, knowing what her husband was doing, knowing that Delicia did not know she knew.

Gladys and Humberto talked and Delicia stood silent, blushing, and feeling Humberto squeeze her ass. His hand slid into her crack and a thick hard digit prodded right up to her anus.

She struggled to control her panting. His finger tip slid from her anus down to the entrance to her vagina. She heard voices, their talking, talking, meaningless talking, she couldn't make out the words, all her attention focused on this violation of her person.

He brought his hand up and traced his fingers up her spine, the fabric of her dress seemed to her to scratch so loudly that Gladys must surely notice. But their talking and the rush of water in the sink muffled his attack.

His hand reached for the back of her head, he gripped her hair and lightly tugged. Then he let go, stepped around her and gave his wife a peck on her cheek and told her he would wait outside in the truck.

Gladys taunted Delicia, noticing she was blushing, asking her if she felt ill. Delicia said, yes, she did seem to be coming down with something. But she didn't tell Gladys what Humberto had done. Gladys was prepared to come to his defense and go into a mock rage and call Delicia a liar.

It didn't come to that. Delicia said nothing. And because she said nothing, Gladys smirked and thought to herself, 'Slut! You deserve what you're going to get!'

That night Delicia's husband asked her for sex and she refused. Instead, she gave him her back and thought of Humberto, and she slowly abused her clit until 4 in the morning.

Through the following week, Delicia took breaks from work and family to window shop. She was looking for a look, something that said, "I'm willing" without being so slutty or obvious that the other women at church might be alarmed.

She chose a tight maroon polyester skirt that came to three inches above the knee, a midi, a skirt tighter and shorter than what she usually wore. She looked at herself in the mirror. She approved. She matched it with a sleeveless pink blouse that buttoned up the front and she got a pair of purple faux snakeskin high heels.

If it were just the clothing, the other women would have raised their eyebrows. Delicia was kidding herself. But to make matters worse, she couldn't accept her usual natural look makeup. She put the rouge on heavy on her cheeks. She went with metallic eyeshadow up to the eyebrow. She used a dark plum glossy lipstick. The face was out of character, but Delicia was in heat and she had lost her perspective.

When she entered church at the start of morning services she was instantly self-conscious. It sunk in from the moment she saw her reflection in the lobby window that she looked a little whorish, and people would look. She would draw too much attention.

She blushed and hung her head down, demurely, and with more than a little shame as she took her usual seat next to her mother. Her mother turned to her, smiled then broke into a face that indicated alarm. Mother knew, something was amiss.

The congregation went through morning prayers, Bible reading, a boisterous and uplifting music program. Humberto, who was one of the men going around giving out communion, stood before Delicia as she reached into the gold plated serving dish and took her wafer. She looked at him straight in the eye and swallowed the wafer.

His expression was solemn, serious. He moved on. Delicia watched him walk away, then turned her head to focus on the pulpit. She raised her chin and told herself not to act ashamed of her appearance.

Five minutes into the sermon, she excused herself, walked to the center aisle, then toward the entrance and into the lobby. She was shaking, quivering from head to toe. She didn't know what to do. She saw the water fountain in the lobby and slowly walked to it.

She leaned over and drank. She drank slowly and she drank for well into a minute. She stopped drinking, brought her spine up straight and walked across the lobby to the exit doors. Would he come? She asked herself this. Why doesn't he come already? What am I doing! I should go back inside. I can't do this!

She turned and walked to the entrance to the sanctuary, to the congregation, to God and godliness. She was at the door, so close to safety. But it opened.

And he was there. Her devil had arrived.

He closed the door behind him and stood in her way. He whispered, "Look at you. All painted up and dressed like a pretty young whore. Why did you paint your face?"

She blushed and whispered, "I don't know."

He put a hand on her hip, then his other hand on the other hip. I pulled her to him with his great strength and she immediately felt his erection against her stomach. A sick feeling filled her and she whispered, "Don't."

Don't what, he asked. He reached behind and massaged her ass. She heaved and took in a deep breath and he said, "That's it, get your air, calm yourself down, little mami."

Then her let her go, walked around her, walked away from her, toward the corner of the lobby where the stairs led to the Sunday school rooms on the second floor.

He asked her quietly to come to him. She walked to him. He caressed her hair and then gripped it tight, he pulled her into him and gave her a big wet kiss.

She opened her mouth. He patted her ass and told her to go upstairs. She was nervous, hot, shaking, unsure, but she decided to put herself into his mercy and she walked up as he followed.

Self-conscious that he was behind her as she climbed the stairs, probably staring at her ass all the way up, her heart pounded in her chest so had she could her thump in her ears.

Delicia got to the top and turned the corner, took four steps into the hall when Humberto moved swiftly past her and spun in front of her. His moved frightened her. She felt like a lamb about to be attacked by a wolf.

He swept her torso into his arms and planted an open-mouthed kiss on her lips. She gave in, too curious to know his mouth to resist. His hands went to her ass cheeks and he groped her as their tongues wrestled.

A hand moved away from her ass as she felt him pull her along. She heard a door knob turn. She looked and saw they were at the entrance to the Young Adults Bible study room.

He pulled open the door and she panicked. She pulled away and said, "I can't. This is happening too fast!"

Too fast, he asked in an angry tone. Get in there! A firm grip on her arm, he jerked her in through the door frame, closed the door and shoved her violently against the wall.

A pretty young whore! Look at how you paint your face today. I see you for what you are! You think you fool me? I grabbed your ass last week and what did you do, eh? Nothing!

"Your wife was right there next to us! How could I say anything without causing a scandal?"

You think I care about scandal? About her feelings? Estupida!

You want this?!

He grabbed her hand and placed it on his crotch. She felt an enormous erection throbbing against the palm of her hand.

"Nnn!" she squirmed under his power. She had a clear vision of this decision being a terrible mistake. Her eyes darted to the door and she had thoughts of escape. Humberto grabbed her jaw. Look at me, slut! I'm going to give you what you need, yes! Look into my eyes, puta!

Delicia looked. And all the pretense of the redeemed man was gone. She saw the eyes of a ruthless predator who saw women as fresh meat. He would devour her soul!

His hand released her jaw and grabbed her neck. He released her wrist and she pulled her hand away from his enraged penis.

But that hand reached between her brown soft full thighs and lifted her tight skirt and in an instant he was cupping, squeezing and fingering her pussy.

Their eyes stayed locked and he grinned and she shivered and squirmed and she looked away and he hissed, LOOK at ME!

His hand squeezed at her throat, a strong iron grip. But the other hand played with a soft touch, arousing her clitoris.

A long, long minute of silence passed between them, eyes locked one each other and intensely unblinking.

She panted. He toyed with her precious little bump. She moaned. He slipped a finger deep, working around her panty to curl his middle finger as he felt under the moist flesh that covered her pubic bone.

She heard a foot shuffle and he lightly kicked the inside of her right ankle. "Abre tus piernas mamacita." (Open your legs, pretty young mother), he commanded.

Delicia resisted. He patiently repeated the command, tapping at her ankle until she shifted her hips and slid her high-heels foot out eight inches.

He went for the other ankle, and after a few more unanswered commands, his fingers getting her pussy wetter, she slid out the other leg.

He reached into his back pocket, brought up a switchblade and opened it. She took in a quick jagged breath and moaned and cried, "No!"

Shhhhhhhhhh, he sounded as he brought the blade to her lips. He moved the cold steel down and she felt it caress the inside of her thigh. The blade slid under her panty and sliced the cloth away from her left hip. Her panty hung now, clinging to her body by what was left intact on the other hip.

He deftly brought the blade down below her crotch and slice the panty again, this time knicking her inner right thigh with the point.

"Nnnnnn!" she winced as the cut drew a trickle of blood.

He closed the blade and put it away. Swiftly, he undid his belt and zipper, lifted his erection out into the stale air of the room and in one heaving motion arched his trajectory down, forward and up to plant the head in her vagina.

He released her throat. He put his hands on his hips. His hips made short strokes, barely moving his cock in or out, a mere inch to two inches of male organ just inside her.

Her eyes still locked on his, she watched his lips move as he said, Look at it.

Delicia looked down and saw a thick, long, veiny, dark brown penis barely anchored inside her. It throbbed. It felt solid. It was warm.

Her body was so tense. Every muscled seemed to be locked in fear, inhibited by doubt and a lifetime of being a good girl.

His body closed the gap between them. His torso pressed into her and his cock slid further inside. He turned his head to lick the side of her neck and whispered as a hand unbuttoned her blouse. MOVE your pussy, mami, he said.

She closed her eyes, exhaled in relief and obeyed. Moving on his cock, trying to pretend for a moment it was her husband's penis. But it wasn't and that effort at fantasy popped like a bubble when he removed her bra and pinched her nipple so hard she winced and bit her bottom lip.

She fucked on his cock as he kept his hips still as a boulder. But as she ground on it, bringing relaxation and pleasure, her pace quickened, she remembered why she went into the lobby and obediently came up the stairs.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned.

Yessss, he hissed.

He pulled her dangling blouse and brassier away, letting them fall to the floor. She moved steady, strutting her hips back and forth, grinding on his fat, dark, wicked cock. Moaning and shivering with the emanations their sexual coupling caused, sexual radiations rivulating outward throughout her fevered body.

"Que PUTA eres!" he said. (What a whore you are!)

Her hands at first pressed against the wall, rose and embraced him, clawing into his back.

Again, she quickened her pace, feeling herself close to orgasm. She moaned and desperately wanted it. She moaned and fucked on his stone body and groaned a loud 'Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" as her fluids squirted down her legs and down his cock and balls.

She was done. She panted. She had released it. She bit her upper lip with regret. She had sinned! She had fornicated with another man. She wanted to extricate herself, but she was still pinned against the wall and he was still as hard as ever inside her vagina, the head of his penis throbbing at her cervix.

TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers
12